What's Going On?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can leave right now! You are no longer welcome to enjoy our show. Please leave." He stood still, obviously making no attempt to leave. So Wanda slapped him again, even harder. So hard, in fact, that he lost his balance and almost fell. Stumbling, he walked away without a word, his face glowing red from either the embarrassment or the slap. But at least he walked away. And Wanda looked at the men standing around, seeing that the number had increased again.

"Okay, gentlemen, we need to establish some rules. Please hold off a few more minutes until I finish fucking him. I want to cum with his cock inside of me and then you can have your fun. I want all of you to cum on me. I want to be totally covered in cum. But please be patient." She smiled as she turned to look at each of them. And then she went back to fucking and kissing me.

She kept twerking and my cock loved sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Her tits felt awesome as they pressed against my chest. Her grunts and groans spurred me on and I could feel my balls getting ready to jettison my cum deep into her cunt. I reached down and touched her asshole with my index finger. She moaned loudly and I slowly slid it into her bowels. And she wailed.

She bucked and groaned and then went still, but her pussy muscles gripped my cock tightly. I felt her muscles ripple and massage my dick, forcing me over the edge. My cum jetted deeply into her pussy as I shouted my release.

"Ohmygod, I can feel you cum. Fill me up with your hot jizz, baby. I want to feel you coat the walls of my cunt. Do it, baby." And her words morphed into sounds as she sat up and bounced on my hard cock. I raised my head and looked down to see my cum ooze out of her pussy as she continued bouncing on my boner. And then she slowed her movements for a few seconds, taking the time to kiss me deeply and passionately. Finally, she stilled, making quiet sounds of love and lust as she continued kissing me. A few more seconds and she rolled off me. Turning her head to the side, she smiled warmly at me.

"Thank you, baby, that was wonderful." And we both looked over at Sharon and Graham, only to see them grinning widely. I watched as he pulled out of her and the angle let me see his cum oozing out of her pussy. Without a word, Wanda sat up and then crawled over to kneel between Sharon's legs. She leaned forward and slowly began to lick my girlfriend's pussy. She slurped and sucked and licked the pussy I have fantasized about so often, collecting all the cum out of it. Then she moved up to hover over Sharon's mouth. Without asking, Wanda opened her mouth just enough to let a large dollop of cum ooze out of her mouth. During all this Sharon made no comment. And as she watched the cum ooze from Wanda's mouth, she opened wide and received the white goo into her mouth. I was shocked by this, knowing that Sharon had not so much as sucked me to orgasm in the months we had been dating. But seeing the cum disappear into her mouth turned me on more than I could describe. Then she looked over at me with an expression that looked like promise. Suddenly, I became excited about our next date.

The four of us sat up and grinned at each other. We shared comments that contained both thanks and hopes for more adventures. Then Wanda looked around at all the men gathered in the small clearing.

"Okay, men. Come closer. I want everyone to jack off on me. Everyone cums. On my face or my tits or my pussy - anywhere you want to cum is fine by me. I want to be covered in cum. Please." She smiled and stretched out on her back as they stepped forward, excited expressions on more than a dozen faces. I found it interesting as I observed different methods of masturbation used by the men gathered around Wanda. They didn't turn me on as much as they interested me in an academic sort of way. And as I watched, the first man shot his load on Wanda's tits.

"She loves this part." Graham's words interrupted the grunts and groans of the men standing over Wanda. Sharon glanced at him and asked a question.

"Really?" Her question was too short for me to tell if there was curiosity hiding in her voice, so I had to ask my own question.

"Feel like joining her?" I wasn't sure how I would respond if she actually moved over and lay on the blanket next to Wanda, and I found myself holding my breath. Sharon turned to me and grinned.

"What would you do if I said yes?" There was tease in her eyes and something else that I could not identify. I paused for a moment before replying.

"Truthfully, I am not sure, but I think it would turn me on." I was surprised to hear myself admit that I might get turned on if another man would cum on my girlfriend, but I grinned at Sharon anyway. I heard Graham chuckle and I turned to face him.

"Yes, it is an acquired taste. The first time Wanda did this, I was more than a little upset. But now it just turns me on. Last month we were out here and nine men shot their loads all over her. She was covered from head to toe in cum, and then she just picked up her clothes and walked to our car. She stayed naked for the entire drive home. I had to wash the cum off the car seat before it dried. But she was so turned on by the experience that we fucked four times before supper. So I don't think I will ever complain about her kinky desires." He chuckled again and I joined him.

Sharon's expression was inscrutable and I wondered if that was good. Then the three of us turned our attention to Wanda and her cum-collecting activities.

It took another ten minutes before the last man shot his load on Wanda. It was amazing how much cum coated her body. She sat up and grinned widely at Graham for several seconds. And then her expression morphed into excitement.

"How about something new this time, lover?" And she turned to the men still standing around.

"Well, men, you did an awesome job of totally coating me in cum. But now I have a problem. I can't sit on the nice leather car seat dripping cum, can I? So maybe you guys can do me a favor. Could you rinse the cum off my body? Anyone have some pee in you?" And she crawled off the blanket and onto the grass.

"Okay, guys. Time for some golden showers." I heard a quiet gasp from Sharon and quickly glanced at her. Her mouth was open as if to say 'Oh' but no words came out. Turning to Graham, I saw a mixture of surprise and interest.

"My Wanda is, if nothing else, unpredictable." He followed his comment with a long chuckle. And then I turned back to Wanda. She was kneeling in the grass, her attention moving from one man to another. They began to show interest as they, one by one, walked up to her. After several seconds, she spoke.

"Okay, some rules. Piss anywhere you want except for my face. I don't drink piss. At least, not yet, anyway." She glanced at Graham, a grin on her face. Then she continued.

"But pissing on my hair is okay. And all over my body. And I think I might get really excited if you piss on my pussy." She seemed to think about that for a second and then she nodded. She sat back, no longer on her knees, and placed her soft ass on the grass. She slowly spread her legs, revealing her pussy to the crowd. I could see some of my cum still leaking out of her pussy and I felt more than a little proud that it was my cum. And then the men began to step up.

One by one, they aimed their cocks at her and began to pee all over her. I heard someone behind me moan quietly, but I couldn't tell if it was Sharon or Graham. And then I jumped to my feet. I walked over and stood between Wanda's legs.

"I think I should rinse my cum off your pussy." I grinned at her and Wanda smiled back at me. Without a word, I aimed at her pussy and let loose a powerful stream of golden liquid. I could hear Wanda moan when my piss hit her pussy, and she continued to moan during the entire time I peed on her. And suddenly, without any warning that I noticed, she yelled something and her body began to tremble. I was amazed as I watched her cum again, and I looked around at the other men. I had no idea if it was the event of several men peeing on her, or if it was me pissing directly on her pussy, but something gave her a powerful orgasm. And the aftershocks lasted until the last man ran dry.

Wanda lay still for quite some seconds as her body recovered from her orgasm. Finally, she sat up and thanked the men who were still there, saying she hoped to see them at her next visit to the park. And then she looked at Graham, a loving but exhausted expression on her face. He stood and walked over to her and just smiled down at her. And then, without a word, he hosed her down with his own powerful stream.

He seemed to aim mostly at her tits and she rubbed his piss into her soft skin, moaning the entire time. He finally finished and just stood there, a loving expression on his face.

And then Sharon shocked me one more time. She walked up and stood over Wanda's chest. Pulling her pussy lips apart, she emptied her bladder with a surprisingly strong stream of urine. Wanda smiled up at Sharon for several seconds, and then she leaned forward, closed her eyes, and received this last stream of piss directly on her face. Sharon started to step back, remembering the warning against pissing on Wanda's face, but Wanda quickly reached forward and grabbed Sharon's legs, making it impossible for her to step back. And then Wanda leaned even closer, making sure every drop of Sharon's piss was directed at her face. We all waited until Sharon's stream stopped, with the last few drops trickling onto Wanda's boobs.

And then the magic was over. The erotic experience ended. Wanda looked up at Sharon and smiled warmly. Sharon reached down and clasped Wanda's hands, helping her to her feet. And Walter picked up a few napkins that were scattered on the blanket and used them to lovingly wipe his girlfriend's face. Another few seconds and Graham broke the silence.

"Well, sweetheart, you certainly outdid yourself this time. Was it as exciting as you had hoped?" Wanda turned to face him, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"It was absolutely incredible. And adding Sharon and made it even better. Sharon, are you okay with what happened here? I know that we broke some of your rules." Wanda peered intently at Sharon for several seconds before the younger woman responded.

"Truthfully, Wanda, we broke just about every rule I had. But after today, I think those rules are better when left behind me." And she turned to face me, her face showing the widest smile I had ever seen on her.

"Would it be okay if I left those rules behind me, Eric?" And her face morphed into nothing but tease. I looked at her and grinned.

"I think I could handle that." Wanda spoke up at that moment.

"Well, Sharon, would you be interested in leaving those rules here and following Graham and me home?" The four of us grinned at each other as Sharon nodded her head.

12