All Comments on 'What's Love Got To Do With It? Ch. 01'

by jessikab

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good first chapter...

Are you going to leave Stephen waiting while you shower? I hope not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love?

She's exactly right. This has nothing to do with love, just hot raw sex. The perfect hotwife for the right man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
husband knows?

stephen knows or doesn't? hopefully he doesn't and thinks it's just fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Hope

I Hope that The Roommate tells her Husband .. Or that the Husband catches them . What a Slut .. She is not Faithful at all

liqueurliqueurover 4 years ago
I love it!

I love a woman who cheats.

And anyone on here who actually knows how to write.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years ago

I really didn't have time to read this, but once I got into the flow of the story, I couldn't stop! Also a woman who - Once I was seduced by a younger man with a big cock and a lot of energy - found it's the only thing that makes my kitten purr!

Love the way you developed the story and your description of meeting with him. When you described meeting at the put, I was there. When you started talking about him and what he looked like and what attracted you and how he treated you, I was YOU!

Like you, once I get him in my door, I want to get his big cock in my mouth as soon as possible! Once a man like that gets my juices flowing, it's not long before his juices are flowing into my mouth...

And I'm Married!

My husband, however, knows that I need more than I get at home and supports some wandering. Please give Sami my number! LOL!

Seriously, THANK YOU for a beautiful stimulating story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty pathetic really. Got to have a pretty twist in mind to enjoy this...

Ray RobertsRay Roberts10 months ago

Short and sweet, the story I mean, but direct and to the point. I simply loved it. Being on the short side myself I always used to think if I were a woman I would always go for guys with big dicks and therefore I can relate to this woman's feelings. I therefore have always been drawn to women who were prepared to play around with others, yet continue in everyday life to enjoy their relationship without regard for a desire for a cock that was bigger than her partner could provide. I think this is a common predicament. So stories like this are right up my ally. True or not this story therefore is worth 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessikab@jessikab
The picture is not me. Whilst I appreciate everyone's comments, even those that I neither enjoy reading or support I have made a decision to reject nasty, anonymous comments - If you have the courage to put your name to the bile you spew I will allow it to remain. Unlike my ...