What's That Feeling?

Story Info
Step brother helps her orgasm for the first time.
1.9k words
4.27
63.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Her POV- Step Brother x Step Sister

Both parties are above the age of 18.

I stared at myself in the vanity mirror and got myself ready for bed. I generally felt like a naïve idiot, but there were some things I knew and understood. The importance of skincare is one of those things. My mama always told me I was her prettiest flower and taught me how to maintain my beauty. She said she never wanted me to wilt.

I was one to always follow my mama's advice in that regard. To me, she's always been the prettiest woman alive and I'm apparently not the only one to agree. She has always had men wrapped around her finger, never having time to raise her baby girl.

It didn't bother me much though. Truly. One thing she did do right by me was marrying someone she knew would take care of me. She may not have loved him but she did love me. So by the time they were married and he decided to adopt me, she dipped.

It's the best thing she's ever done for me, especially since we still text often. My step dad is an amazing parent and my mom is an amazing friend. On top of the whole package I gained a brother. Step brother, technically, but we've always been so close it's never mattered to me.

Before they came into my life everything was weird and kinda lonely. I ended up developing a major loner personality and struggled with making friends at school as well. But here came in my two knights in shining armor, sweeping in and filling the hole in my heart.

My chest filled with warmth at the thought of the only men in my life as I went and got into my pjs. I had settled on a white cami and my favorite baby pink sleep shorts. You could see my nipples a bit through my cami, but I figured it wasn't a very big deal since the only two people who could see me where my dad and brother.

I rested back into my pillows and tried to relax, my mind seemed very restless tonight. I was hoping sleep would soon come to me but instead a tingly feeling started in between my legs. I hated when this happened, it felt good but it was like I was waiting for a release that never comes.

I tried rubbing my legs together for awhile, but as usual nothing happens. A glance at the clock tells me it's been over thirty minutes since I originally laid down. I really needed to find a way to get some rest. Maybe my brother knows what to do? I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check.

I tiptoe down the hall to his door and put my ear against it. It sounds dead silent on the other side, maybe he's asleep? I slowly open his door and peek in. He glances up from his desk, clearly shocked to see me this late.

"What are you doing up? You're usually fast asleep by now."

I look at him through my lashes, slightly embarrassed, "I know... I'm just really having trouble sleeping right now."

His gaze roams my body, concerned, "Oh? What's wrong?"

"I don't know. It's weird... sometimes I get this funny feeling and it makes it hard to sleep."

He stares at me with a confused expression, "What type of feeling?"

"I don't know how to explain it. I try to rub my legs together to make it go away but it never works."

His startled look tells me that he knows what feeling I'm talking about. Does he know something I don't?

"I'm sure you know how to deal with being horny by now, sis. I can't help you with that."

I respond to his weird tone with my apparent confusion, "Horny?"

"Do you not know what being horny is?"

"Apparently not", I say with a huff.

"I-I guess I can teach you. I don't want you having trouble sleeping..."

Instantly a smile pulls at my face, "That would be so helpful!"

"Come over here", he demands with a husky voice.

I carefully walk up to his sitting form. I must stop too far away because he pulls me closer with his hands on my hips.

"So being horny means your body is craving sexual release. Do you need release, sis?"

I look down at him and nod my head in agreement. I do need release.

"I can help you with that, but you have to promise to keep everything that we do a secret."

"A secret? Why? I never keep anything from Dad."

"You'll just have to keep this one thing a secret. Some people don't think step siblings should help each other like this. But I love you, so it only makes sense that we'd help each other."

"Of course. I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Okay, good. I need your permission to do whatever is necessary to give you release."

"You have my permission. Now, please, help me", I let out on a whine.

"Shhh, I got you."

His large hands began to move from my hips up to my breasts. I let out a gasp when he rubs his thumbs against my nipples poking through my cami. His eyes stare at my chest, seeming riveted. He keeps up the gentle ministrations for minute before he starts lifting my cami over my head. The cool air instantly hits my breasts and I know my nipples are in full points right now.

He lets himself stare at me for a moment and I'm unbearably conscious the whole time. I can't believe that my step brother, my best friend, is staring at my breasts right now. And not only is he staring at them but he keeps giving me this hungry look. I want to know what he's hungry for.

His head leans forward and his tongue peeks out to graze across my nipple. A small moan escapes my lips from the odd sensation. I think I really liked that. Which is good because now he's stuffing my breast in his mouth like he'll die if he doesn't. Is that what he's hungry for?

My head tilts back and the feeling in between my legs grows exponentially. I'm shocked from my stupor as he gently bites my breast and lets out a needy groan. My hips jerk forward at that sound.

"Please", I whine.

He releases me before getting up and guiding me to his bed.

"Lie back and let me help you."

I do as he says, allowing him to straddle me. His rough hands grab my shorts and he yanks them down, taking them and my panties off. I hear the fabric drop to the floor as he pulls my legs wide open. His face is right near my private area, looking at my folds. No one has ever looked there before.

My heart starts jack hammering in my chest when he leans in and reverently strokes his tongue down my center. I allow myself to moan and whine when his tongue rubs on the nub that seems to hold the answers to all my questions.

"We should probably be quiet, Dad's home", he grunts out against me.

I immediately whine, "It'll be okay. He took his pill tonight, I doubt he'll be awake until noon."

He seems to take that as an answer and goes back to feasting on me. I didn't even know you could even do something like this. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought it'd feel so good either. My legs clamp around his head as everything ramps up. I let out a scream that I couldn't hold back even if I tried.

Once I start coming down he pulls back to look at me.

Licking the wetness on his lips, he says, "That was just the prelude to the main event, honey."

He began stripping himself out of his pajamas. Once he was naked he let me look my fill. I had never seen a naked man before and had no idea that their private parts were so different. I understood women had vaginas and men had penises, but that was about the extent of my knowledge. His penis was huge. It jutted from his body demanding my attention. The head was red and leaking, the trunk was so thick and veiny, and then it ended with this huge sack. How did he walk around with that in between his legs all day?

I could barely get out my whisper as my eyes stayed transfixed on that monster, "What's next?"

He grabbed himself and began slowly stroking, "I'm going to put my big dick in that pretty pussy of yours. I'm then going to fuck that pretty pussy until both of us cum. That's what's next."

I let out a gasp and stared at him with wide eyes. I don't think I fully understand what I've gotten myself into here. This feels wrong. We have to keep it a secret, so it must be. Even though something in the back of my head is saying stop, I stay laid back with my legs spread. I trust him.

He climbs back to me and settles in between my thighs. He grabs his shaft and rubs the tip up and down in between my folds. My body begins to tense up but I force myself to relax.

Leaning in, his husky voice whispers in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you with your cum still on my tongue, sis. You're making all my fantasies come true."

With that he begins slowly pushing into me. I feel so full. I cry out when he pushes through my barrier. Oh God, that hurts. He peppers kisses along my temple and finally gets himself inside me down to the hilt. Holding me close, he gives me a few minutes to get used to the feeling. Even though I feel sore and full, it's nice to just lay here, cuddling him while his member rests inside me. I don't think I've ever felt closer to him.

I gently whisper, "I love you. So much."

He whispers, "I love you too, honey", and begins gently moving his hips.

I stare into his eyes as he drags his wet member in and out of me. It's ecstasy hearing the sounds our bodies are making mixed with our moans. I grab onto his back and drag my nails through his skin, urging him for something more. His slow movements are torturous.

He gets what my body is begging for and begins speeding up. I'm shocked by his body's gracefulness as he speeds up but keeps his movements purposeful. Each thrust pulls him far enough where I think he's going to slide out of me before he shoves all the way back in. It feels like his dick is pushing through my whole body and taking over. I wouldn't be shocked if I felt him imprinted inside me forever.

His hand reaches down and pinches that nub, sending me into a spiral. I let out a string of incoherent words and moans. I can feel myself clenching around his dick, squeezing it for all it's got. In response he lets out a loud, long groan and his movements start to become frenzied.

He begins truly railing into me, making his bed shake. He holds my face in his palms as he stills, deep inside me. I feel a warm liquid fill my insides, his dick jerking in me.

Eventually his whole body relaxes on top of mine, covering me with his weight. I feel his dick soften in me but he's still big enough to not fall out. He adjusts us so he can keep himself tucked in my warmth and wraps his large arms around me.

Closing his eyes he whispers against my hair, "Goodnight, sis."