Sister's Lost Bet

Story Info
A sibling rivalry changes after a lost bet,
14.6k words
4.72
224.6k
394
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

My name is Will and I'm nineteen years old living at home with my parents and younger sister, Brooke who is eighteen. My older brother Kyle is going to college out of town and isn't coming home. He is living off-campus and has a job and a girlfriend. Meanwhile, I'm stuck at home while going to our local community college because I was stubborn and would rather have partied in high school than focus on my grades and I'm now paying the price.

Growing up, Kyle seemed to be the favorite because he was good-looking, smart, and athletic. He got a full scholarship to a university out of state and my parents weren't shy about showing how proud they were of him. I was an average student at best, only played junior varsity sports, and could never live up to the standards that Kyle set. I always wanted to be like him but it just wasn't meant to be. My sister Brooke was the youngest and only girl who got a lot of attention from our parents. They babied her and she knew how to work her status to her benefit.

It seemed like Brooke was always trying to get me in trouble, maybe because I was an easy target. She squealed on me whenever I was trying to hide things I'd done from my parents and if we got into an argument, all she had to do was start her fake crying and I'd get yelled at. Things got worse as we became teens. We were both going through hormonal changes and I got into a lot of trouble even without Brooke snitching on me.

She is a September baby, so she spent most of her senior year of high school as an eighteen-year-old. Brooke was a late bloomer and her body seemed to suddenly change once she turned legal age. Maybe the changes happened slowly but one day when she was wearing a tight t-shirt, it seemed like her boobs got bigger. Her butt looked like it was more shapely and filled out her shorts. Brooke was still a bitch to me so some things didn't change.

Brooke was always sensitive about her body, which I imagine most girls are, so I would always try to tease her. Looking back, I probably should have been more aware of a teenage girl's body image issues, but I was a teenager myself in a bitter sibling rivalry. I would ask her if she was stuffing her bra and tell her that her ass looked big. In reality, she was a pretty girl with light brown hair and eyes and a little taller than an average girl her age.

I knew I got under my sister's skin when she would yell at me, "Fuck off, Will. Kiss my ass."

I'd respond by telling her to, "Whip it out," or if I was really mad, I'd tell her to, "Suck my dick."

Sometimes she would yell out, "Mom, Will told me to suck his dick again."

It didn't matter that she told me to kiss her ass or to fuck off, I'd still be the one to get yelled at.

"That's disgusting, Will. Stop picking on your little sister," was a phrase I was very familiar with hearing.

Brooke would give me one of her fucking grins that told me, "Ha, ha, I got you in trouble."

It was even worse if she got the fake tears rolling down her cheek. I don't know how she taught herself to do that but it worked and she wasn't afraid to play that card just to get me in trouble.

In between our fights, I was noticing the change in Brooke's body. She seemed to be proud of her new womanly figure and wasn't shy about dressing in tight tops, short skirts, and body-hugging shorts. My father wasn't happy about the way she dressed but our mom kept telling him that's how girls dress nowadays so he stopped protesting. He'd make a random comment or two if she was going out but he knew he wasn't going to win that fight.

Even though Brooke and I didn't get along, it didn't stop me from sneaking peeks at her tits or ass. When she was around the house late at night or early in the morning, she wouldn't wear a bra so I'd get to check out those beauties, especially if her brown areola and nipples were visible underneath her top. Sometimes she would wear a long t-shirt that barely came below her butt so I got plenty of looks at her panty-covered ass. On rare occasions, Brooke would be sitting on the sofa late at night with her legs curled up but I could see up her nightshirt and see her dark bush through her panties. I knew it was wrong to be looking at my sister like that but I was also a horny, curious teenager myself.

Horny teen boys have no control over their hard-ons. Sometimes it just happens for no reason.

There were times when I would have to hide my hardon with a throw pillow from the sofa when Brooke was wearing something, particularly revealing. I'd chastise myself but I couldn't help it. In the mornings when we were getting ready for school, Brooke wasn't shy about going to the bathroom and back to her room wearing only her bra and panties. She must have known I was looking at her but she never said anything so I kept looking. If Brooke was wearing a lace bra, I'd be able to see through the sheer material to view her nipples. I always got a great view of her ass, especially if she was wearing a thong. As much as I'd admonish myself for checking out my sister, I couldn't help it. On more than one occasion, I'd rub one out after seeing my sister half-naked.

My sister's breasts had grown to be round and full, her legs long and lean and her ass had such a nice little wiggle to it. It was hypnotizing how her glutes would alternately tighten and loosen as she walked. Her waist had that nice hourglass figure. Brooke was decent looking too with her brown hair and eyes.

Even my friends began to notice my sister's changing figure and they would tell me how hot she was looking. She seemed to notice them checking her out and always made sure to come into the room where my friends and I were hanging out. My friends would stop talking and watch Brooke until I told her to leave.

She began to date more, even going out with some college guys, so I figured she was sexually active too. There were times when Brooke would come home late at night with her clothes disheveled and her hair mussed so I figured she probably just fucked her date in a backseat.

Our parents decided to take a cruise with their friends in the spring and they'd be gone for more than a week, which meant Brooke and I would be alone in the house. They thought about bringing in our aunt to stay with us but for once, Brooke and I were united in our protests but only after promising that we wouldn't fight while they were gone. They were looking at me when they said we could only have one friend over at a time and sternly warned us against having any parties. That first night, a Saturday, Brooke brought a male friend over and spent a considerable amount of time in her bedroom. I was lucky enough to get a girl I knew at college to come over and I got laid too. It was a great way to start our vacation from our parents. What made it even better was the fact that we both had dirt on each other so we couldn't snitch.

Sunday was pretty quiet as both of us spent time during the day with friends then ordered a pizza and washed it down with some of our father's beers. Later that evening we decided to have a couple more beers and watch a movie together. I told Brooke she could pick the movie because I wanted the big screen TV for the championship NCAA basketball game Monday night. Surprisingly, she didn't give me a hard time. Maybe we would get along better if we weren't competing for our parent's attention.

Halfway through the movie, Brooke put it on pause so she could change and go to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to change into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. When Brooke came back she was wearing a short red satin chemise that barely covered her ass. Although it wasn't see-through, her hard nipples were poking through the top. Her breasts had a noticeable jiggle when she walked. My uncontrollable dick started to get hard as I sat next to her with her bare legs and feet only inches away from me. I could see the outline of her breasts from the side and saw plenty of cleavages when she leaned over.

I tried not to stare and got nervous when Brooke asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why'd you ask?"

"You keep staring at me."

"No, I'm not."

I chastised myself, reminding the horny devil inside of me to be more discreet but I couldn't help myself. When Brooke went into the kitchen to get us a couple of beers, I took the opportunity to put a throw pillow over my lap to hide my erection. When she came back, she leaned over to put my beer on the coffee table, giving me a nice look down her chemise at her tantalizing tits. Brooke walked around the table and suddenly tried pulling the pillow away from my lap. We got into a playful tug of war over the pillow. I could see Brooke's tits bouncing around under her lingerie, almost popping out. The bottom raised, revealing her thong underneath as we wrestled for the pillow, her bare legs moving and kicking around.

We were both laughing as we struggled but even though I'm stronger than Brooke, she somehow was able to pull the pillow away from me. She looked at the lump in my pants, pointed at my erection, and giggled. Words cannot describe how embarrassed I was but it all seemed worth it to see Brooke's body exposed when we fought for the pillow. I could feel my face get flush as she was giggling.

Brooke was laughing when she said, "Look at you, you pervert. Did you get hard looking at me?"

"Shut the fuck up, Brooke. I got hard watching the movie. I like the love scene and things just happened."

"You're full of shit. Kiss my ass, Will."

"Suck my dick, Brooke."

"Oh, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, Will?"

I sat there and pouted for a while as Brooke teased me a little more but she finally eased up and told me everything was fine. She promised to stop teasing me and then laughed because we both knew she was lying. I started to laugh too but stuck to my story that it was the movie that got me excited but we both knew that was a fib.

After that, Brooke seemed to go out of her way to tease me with that luscious body of hers. When she'd go to the bathroom there seemed to be more wiggle in her walk or when she went to get more beer, she'd lean over and pause for a few moments to see if I was looking at her tits. As hard as I tried not to stare, my teenage hormones wouldn't allow me to look away. Brooke dropped an empty can of beer on the floor and casually bent at the waist to pick it up. The back of her chemise rose above her ass, exposing her tight cheeks. Brooke looked over her shoulder to see if I was looking and gave me a grin. Part of me felt guilty for staring at my sister like that but most of me wanted to fuck her. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't control my horniness or my dirty mind.

Before we went to bed, Brooke leaned over to kiss me on the cheek and wish me pleasant dreams. I stole a peek at her tits as she bent over. I watched her walk sexily out of the room. I waited several minutes before I went to bed because I still had an erection and didn't want to further embarrass myself by letting Brooke see me. As I was passing her room on the way to mine, I thought I could hear soft moans coming from behind her door.

I was thinking, "That fucking bitch is masturbating."

I knew I was going to jerk off or I'd never be able to sleep but I never imagined Brooke would be doing the same. I felt no guilt as I fantasized about what I had hoped to do to my sister. I wanted to touch those ripe, tender tits, and suck on those hard nipples. I wanted to nibble on her ass cheeks and run my hands up and down her soft legs, even suck on her toes before I ate her sweet, young pussy. Of course, I wanted to feel her lips on my cock and slide it into her pussy. I wanted to hear her beg for my cock as I shot my load deep into her.

I ended up shooting a big load onto my stomach as I dreamed of doing some naughty things to my very own younger sister. I cleaned myself up before I went to sleep. I still couldn't get Brooke out of my mind as I had vivid dreams of fucking her time and again. I woke up with another hard-on but a cold shower temporarily took care of that.

Brooke was already in the kitchen still dressed in her red chemise when I went down to grab a quick bite to eat. My eyes kept glancing over at her as she moved around the kitchen. I tried not to stare so I didn't get hard again. She seemed to try not to lean or bend over as much which I appreciated but she still look sexy in her satin nightie, her bare legs exposed up to her thighs and her tits bouncing underneath as she moved. We didn't say too much as we were both in a hurry to get to school. I still had the urge to fuck her though.

We both had a half-day of classes that Monday seeing she was a senior and I had back-to-back classes until early afternoon. Brooke wasn't home when I got there so I decided to rub out a quick one while I had the house to myself. Brooke still dominated my thoughts as I stroked myself even though I tried not to think of her. Okay, I didn't try very hard.

Brooke didn't come home until dinner time and we ordered Chinese food because we didn't feel like cooking. We were watching TV and the basketball game dominated the sports channel I was watching. My sister was never into sports so I indulged her naive questions. We were getting along and I could easily put up with explaining why this game was so important. I explained how the one team wasn't expected to be there and the team I wanted to win was the favorite.

Just before tip-off, Brooke told me, "I like the team in the blue uniforms. I'll bet they win."

"That's just like a girl, picking a team based on the color of their uniforms."

"I'll even bet they're going to win, Will."

"Sure, what do you want to bet?"

Brooke said, "Whoever loses has to cook dinner for the rest of the week."

"Shit, that's easy. It's a bet. Should I give you my choices now or wait until later?"

We shook hands and the game started. The game began with my team taking an early lead, then hers made a comeback. We were both talking shit until towards the end of the first half, Brooke's team took a dominating lead and my team seemed to fall apart. My team seemed to be playing tight and nervous and I explained to Brooke that momentum could change quickly so she shouldn't brag too much. That didn't stop her from teasing me. My team was playing so horrible, I was even getting a little annoyed with my sister. She picked her team because of the color of their uniforms. I followed college basketball all season but she was still winning and she wasn't shy about letting me know either.

At the end of the first half, my team was down by fifteen points. No team had ever come back from that much of a deficit in the championship game in the history of the Final Four. I was starting to think of what I'd be cooking for dinner all week but I didn't let her know that. Brooke was relentless in her taunts which was making me angry and she knew it. During halftime, we were arguing with me telling her my team still had a chance even though I knew it wasn't likely.

Brooke then said, "Well, if you think your team is going to win, let's add to our bet."

I was reluctant to get any deeper into owing my sister but my pride made me say, "Okay, what do you want to bet?"

She thought about it for a minute, then got a grin on her face and said, "If I win, you have to kiss my ass."

That actually didn't bother me too much because she had such a nice ass so I quickly agreed and she then asked, "What do you want if you win?"

"If I win then you have to suck my dick."

Brooke looked a bit rattled by my suggestion, then thought about it and replied, "I'm not going to lose so it's a deal. No team has ever come back from being this far behind so it's a pretty safe bet. Be prepared to kiss my ass."

"Be prepared to suck my dick, Brooke"

"Fat chance of that happening."

We shook hands again and I figured I was in a win, win situation. If I lost I got to touch and kiss my sister's perfect ass. If I won, I was going to get a blow job. At halftime, Brooke changed into one of her nightshirts that left me checking out her tits, long legs and the occasional peek at her panties. She taunted me a couple of times by lifting her nightshirt to moon me and show me the ass I'd be kissing later. Part of me wanted to lose.

As soon as the second half started, my team began a slow comeback until they took the lead with about ten minutes left in the game and I looked over at Brooke with a big grin. She wasn't looking so confident anymore and certainly wasn't talking smack. It was my turn to taunt her which felt fantastic. Even if I lost, at least I shut her up for a little while and caused her some anxiety.

It was a close game the rest of the way and my team took a three-point lead with less than one minute left. In the remaining time, Brooke's team missed three three-point shots as my team won the NCAA championship. I was cheering and screaming while Brooke looked like she'd seen a ghost.

I could tell she was pissed off and said, "Fuck it, I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Whoa now, sis. You have to settle our little bet first."

"Come on, you've got to be shitting me. Do you really think I'm going to suck your dick?"

"Well Brooke, a bet is a bet. It's time to pay up."

My sister looked at me frozen in place while I gave my dick and balls a tug through my shorts. I know she was hoping to find out I was only joking but she's been a pain in my ass since we were little and there was no way I was letting her off the hook now.

"Can't we work something else out, Will? I'll cook dinner all week."

"You're doing that anyway, sis. Come on, get down on your knees and pay your debt. We shook hands on it. Let me ask you a question. If you won would you still have made me kiss your ass?"

"Well, yeah, probably."

"Well then, get on your knees, sis."

I slipped off my shorts revealing my already erect cock and sat on the edge of the sofa. Brooke reluctantly got down on her knees in front of me. I knew she was hoping I was going to let her out of the bet but there was no fucking way that was going to happen. I felt a little guilty for making her blow me but she would never have shown me any mercy.

Brooke was kneeling before me staring at my cock and I told her, "You should take off your shirt too."

"Fuck you, Will. That wasn't part of the deal."

"I know, but it will make me cum faster."

Brooke thought about it for a moment then said, "Alright, you fucking pervert."

As her luscious breasts came into view she asked, "There, are you happy now."

I started to fondle her tits and tug on her nipples and said, "Yeah, really happy," as my cock began to swell even more.

Brooke took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it and said, "You suck, Will."

I laughed out loud and told her, "Uh, no Brooke, you suck."

She couldn't help but laugh too then tucked her hair behind her ear and lowered her head. She paused when my dick was millimeters from her lips. I could feel my sister's warm breath on the head of my cock. The anticipation was killing me until finally, Brooke opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and took me deep into her throat. I felt her lips close around me as her head began to bob in my lap. Fuck, her lips felt so good and it got even better when I felt her tongue swirl around my shaft and then around the head. I continued to play with my sister's soft, tender titties while she sucked my dick.

I never told Brooke that I jacked off earlier that day so it might take me longer to cum but that only meant that I was able to enjoy her cocksucking even longer. I knew my little sister was sexually active but I never would have guessed that she would have been such a good cocksucker. This was one of the better if not the best blow job I'd ever had. I even held her head still and fucked her precious lips for a while before I let her take control again. My little sister knew just how much to stroke my dick with her hand while using her lips and tongue. It's too bad I would never be able to brag to my friends about the great blow job I got from my sister. I thought Brooke would be frustrated with how long it was taking me to cum but she also seemed to be enjoying blowing me.

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers