What's the Frequency Kenneth?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was anything but convinced. Was she really following the 'show' command? I quickly pulled up the other audio files. Without altering the frequency settings I played the 'sit' command. Naomi obeyed immediately, retaking her seat at my desk. To all outward appearances she was completely normal, only a vacant look in her eyes showed any variation from Naomi's normal self.

I was now equal parts anxious and aroused.

I'd always had a deep respect for women; never treated them as anything but equals in society and certainly within the workplace. I had no interest in demeaning them or exerting any form of control, but ...

The thought of having someone at my command had unleashed a wave of erotic fervor that had started to unlock some deep-seated and previously unknown fantasies. My cock strained against the crotch of my trousers.

Still not entirely sure if this was a prank, I decided to test her with a command that she surely wouldn't obey if she was just messing with me. I stepped out of the office momentarily, having checked that the coast was clear and grabbed a metal dog bowl out of one of the store cupboards. I made a hasty retreat back to my office, where I closed the blinds and locked the door.

I placed the metal bowl on the floor in the corner, grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge on the shelf behind me and poured half of it into the bowl. Retaking my seat, I played the file marked 'drink'. Naomi stood, came around the desk, dropped onto her hands and knees and began lapping at the water noisily.

I gasped aloud and, being more turned on than I ever had been before, I unbuckled my belt, loosened my trousers and began beating my cock in a furious bout of pent up arousal. My 24 year-old executive assistant was on her hands and knees on the floor, lapping from a dog bowl, her firm buttocks presented right in front of me.

If Naomi was setting me up I didn't care. I'd just tell her that seeing her lap at that bowl was one of the horniest sights I'd ever seen and there was no way I could have prevented myself from responding to her subservience.

I smiled at my luck at remembering to play the right file in the first place. It was a mistake I'd made many times before when working with the dogs. We used 'drink' to instruct them to drink, but we used the command 'water' to instruct them to urinate. Handy when conditioning an animal to only pee in desired locations. There'd been more than one occasion where I'd prepared a drink bowl but given the command, 'water' only to end up with an unwanted puddle on the floor.

Good job I hadn't made that mistake this time, I thought. It was then as if my hands operated of their own free will. No sooner had this thought crossed my mind, my fingers manipulated the mouse, loaded up the 'water' command and hit play before my conscious mind could protest.

The slurping sound ceased. Naomi got to her feet, her chin glistening with droplets of water, made her way to the corner of the room diagonally opposite the bowl, in front of the mercifully drawn blinds, and began hitching her skirt up. Unable to resist the show in front of me, I watched in awe as she pulled the hem of her skirt higher, eventually revealing a pair of purple lace panties that shot a bolt of electricity from my brain to my balls.

Hooking two fingers into the gusset of the underwear, she pulled them aside revealing a perfectly shaved pussy, the light of the office casting an exquisite sheen on the brown folds of her labia. She gently lifted one foot to rest on the chair she'd previously been sat in, before releasing a steady stream of urine onto the floor beneath her.

I stood up in order to shake the trousers loose off my legs and as I did so, my cock erupted and my own stream of fluids streaked across the desk, splashing over my computer and keyboard. My body jerked a few times appreciatively as I watched Naomi helplessly squeeze the last few drops from her own body.

I was completely spent and at a loss as to what to do now. Whatever I'd discovered, it had clearly worked.

Naomi had presented herself for my inspection, drank from a bowl on all fours and taken a piss in the corner at my command. I wasn't sure how to recover proceedings without alerting her as to what had transpired. She was still standing in a puddle of her own making, with her panties exposed.

I had an idea.

'Show', the file spoke, inaudibly from my perspective.

She hitched down her skirt, smoothed out the wrinkles and assumed the compliant position, chest pressed forward, chin up.

'Sit'. Again, immediate compliance.

But how to end this session? I'd stumbled across this mind control or hypnosis or whatever it was entirely by accident. Surely, there had to be a way to break the trance. I played a couple of the louder, more aggressive barks and growls from my files in the hope that I could startle Naomi back to consciousness but that didn't work.

I stood behind her and gently shook her shoulders as if trying to wake a child. Nothing.

I'm ashamed to admit that before attempting anything else to rouse her, my instincts took hold and I gently cupped her tits in my hands. She didn't react but the caveman inside me did. Suddenly, my hands were pawing at her breasts hungrily, squeezing each of them in turn, enjoying their firm fullness as they each filled my entire hand. I leaned in to nuzzle her neck, tenderly kissing and licking her chocolate skin.

I had to get a hold of myself. Was I really happy sexually assaulting a co-worker; a friend?

The bulge in my trousers spoke the truth but I went back to my seat exasperated. My team at the lab kept mostly to themselves during the normal course of the day, but surely they'd start to notice the drawn blinds and the fact that neither Naomi or I had been seen for the last hour. Not to mention the conspicuous puddle on my office floor should anyone come looking.

I flicked through the audio files again in hope of salvation. There was one possibility. When undertaking behavioural training with dogs, once you've established yourself as the alpha, the dog you're conditioning will often remain in a compliant state until released. Whereas the 'show' command effectively instructed them to stand at attention, they needed an 'at ease' command in order to relax, and a 'fall out' command in order to go about their own business. It was worth a shot.

The actual command was a simple 'on you go' instruction, designed to release any hold over the animal and free it to its own devices.

I played the file.

Naomi blinked in confusion. She couldn't place it, but she instinctively knew something wasn't quite right.

I spoke before she had the opportunity to ask any probing questions.

"I think we need to call it a day just there," I said cheerily. "I just can't take any more tapping of that damn pen on my desk."

She looked down at the table bemused. As she analysed the pen, I could tell she was trying to remember exactly when she'd stopped holding it. Which I knew was she just before she got up to lap water from the dog bowl. Thankfully, she gave it a wistful smile and said, "Good. It's not like I haven't got my own work to do."

She stood up and started toward the door. My heart froze as she stopped momentarily and looked down at the puddle on the floor to her left.

"What the..." she began to say but I cut her off.

"Don't worry about that," I said, shaking my half empty water bottle. "I'm surprised you didn't mention it when you first came in."

She eyed me suspiciously before uttering a flat, 'hhmm' sound. And with that she left.

I let out a deep breath, hoping to expel the crippling anxiety that had wracked me for the last few minutes. Had I really just gotten away with that? Had it really happened?

I couldn't reconcile the bizarre nature of what had unfolded over the last hour. But as I surveyed the room, the proof stared back at me. The water bowl, the drawn blinds and Naomi's puddle in the corner. My own cum, still visibly tacky across my computer and desk.

I knew I should be feeling shame, but I wasn't. I was elated. This was groundbreaking. This was exciting.

I downloaded all the data from the session, the audio frequencies, the sounds I'd used and I transferred them to a secure server.

I then set up the voice recorder again and made a series of new commands.

"Undress."

"Lie down."

"Sleep."

"Wake."

And... while I'm ashamed to admit it, the very simple:

"Obey."

After that, I'd spent the afternoon cleaning up in the office, avoiding the quizzical looks as the staff noticed me walking about with a mop.

By the time I'd restored my office to respectability and finished my new audio recordings, it had gone 6pm. Erica, Joel and Naomi had all left for the day but I could see that Casey was sitting at the front desk. She still didn't feel comfortable leaving before me. I used to think it was sweet, but today all I spotted was opportunity.

Using the desk phone as an intercom, I buzzed the front desk.

"What is it Mr. D?" she asked innocently. Casey being one of the few who used a contraction of my surname, rather than my first name.

"Sorry to ask so late Casey, but I need to do some printing and I could do with the paper trays topping up," I said. "Would you mind? You can get yourself home after that, you don't need to stay here and babysit me."

"No problem." She cooed and practically came bouncing from the front desk into the main lab area where the printers were. My office was at the back of the facility and looked out across the lab area and to the stairs at the opposite end of the floor that led up to the front desk.

Watching her now, I was seeing her with different eyes. Now, I was a predator. Like a jungle cat watching a deer prancing on nimble limbs.

Casey wasn't particularly tall but she had long legs. She mainly dressed casually for work and today was no different. She sported a pair of white denim jeans that hugged her like a second skin. She wore a faded Rolling Stones t-shirt under a classic denim jacket. The whole outfit was offset by a pair of chunky black lace-up boots that went up above the ankle, hiding the bottom of her jeans.

She was skinny, and examining her now, I imagined she didn't have an ounce of body fat on her. She wasn't slender like Naomi though. Whereas the lines of Naomi's body screamed chiselled elegance, Casey just seemed like she hadn't fully grown into herself. I was pretty confident that under that Stones t-shirt would be a midriff that showed off an exposed rib-cage and a set of boobs that probably didn't need a bra to keep them under control.

She was bending over now, legs fully stretched. My calf muscles throbbed just watching and I was impressed with her agility and nimbleness. Bending at the waist to restock the printer's paper drawers, her t-shirt gaped open at the bottom. Unfortunately though, the contents were cast into shadow, preventing me from properly assessing her hidden treasures.

Suddenly angry with myself for not being properly prepared, I quickly connected my computer to the office PA system; something we'd all agreed to rig up in the event of important messages or, as it was really intended for, so we could each take turns playing our spotify playlists through the lab.

The external speakers buzzed temporarily causing Casey to jump a little. She turned and glanced at the office but I pretended to be busy at my computer. She quickly returned to the printer and finished sliding the A3 drawer back into the base of the machine before straightening herself into a full standing stance again. She began the leisurely walk back to the stairs that led up to the front office but before she'd taken more than a few steps, I played the audio file marked 'wait'.

She stopped immediately. She didn't look around or shift about on her feet. She stood completely motionless.

'Show', the tannoy announced silently. In an instant, her body was tense, fully upright and her chest was pressed forward. I picked up the metal bowl from my office floor and the half-empty water bottle from my desk. Walking out into the lab area I placed it noisily on the floor a couple of places behind her. I then emptied the remaining water into it from shoulder height, the sloshing sound of the filling bowl echoing around the empty lab.

Fishing in my lab coat pocket I pulled out a lanyard with a small bluetoooth speaker clipped to it. I carefully put it over Casey's head before taking my place behind her again with the water bowl in front of me at my feet.

I pulled the handset from my other pocket, scrolled through the available files and hit 'drink'. A tiny LED light blinked on the lanyard speaker. Casey spun on her heels, quickly spotted the water bowl and, after dropping to her hands and knees, began lapping at the water urgently.

I wasted no time in getting myself fully undressed this time. I kicked off my shoes and abandoned my trousers and underwear. As I began to unbutton my shirt I selected a new audio file on the remote. 'Undress' went the inaudible command.

Her hands quickly went from supporting her wait to fiddling with her clothes but it was an awkward task for her to complete in the position she was in.

'Wait', I commanded via the handset. Followed rapidly by 'Show'.

Casey stopped the drinking and the ineffective fumbling at her clothes. She rose full length in front of me, calve muscles pulled tight through white denim, her tiny chest pressed into the full lips of the Rolling Stones logo.

I tried the command a second time. 'Undress'.

She bent at the hips in front of me. The chunky boots she was wearing were actually zip-fastened, the laces seemingly for show. She kicked them off, undid the button of her jeans and began slowly pulling them down her slim, youthful legs. They bunched at the bottom around her ankle and she had to strain to pull them over her heels. The effort did nothing to rouse her from her docile state though and she remained glassy eyed and compliant.

As she finally freed herself from the jeans and began removing her denim jacket, my eyes went to her crotch. Unlike Naomi, who'd revealed lace panties, Casey wore a pair of small cotton knickers, with what looked like a repeating pattern of 'cherries'.

My eyes wandered upward just as the t-shirt was being pulled over her head to take its place on the floor next to the jacket. Her bra, like her knickers, was functional rather than sexy. White cotton, no frills. She looked to be no more than an 'A' cup.

Her arms moved behind her as she angled her wrists to release the catch on her bra.

I hit the 'wait' command.

Her arms fell to rest by her side and I was able to take in the sight before me. She was beautiful. Her hair was the yellow kind of blonde and pulled up into a tight ponytail. Her eyes looked grey until they pinched a little light, when a sky blue tint could be seen. She had a cute, little nose that pointed slightly upwards at the tip and gave her a mischievous glint. The bridge of her nose was awash with a light freckling, some of which made it to the top of her cheeks before fading away.

She was the very vision of youth and I was glad to have been present at her 18th birthday party, safe now in the knowledge that she was an adult.

She was very petite; and despite her tiny tits and visible ribs (as I'd expected), there was a curve to her waist that gave her much more of a shapely silhouette then I'd have guessed.

My eyes traced her from the ground up now, moving from her graceful feet up past her knees and again to the cherry-patterned panties. They were glued to her mound and I thought I saw a light shading of moisture.

'Is she turned on?' I thought.

It seemed like it was time to test my ultimate command. The one I'd recorded earlier that afternoon.

I clicked the file marked 'Obey'. Nothing.

I clicked it again. Nothing.

A light sweat dappled my brow and I clenched and unclenched my fist instinctively. Of course! I'd not given her a command to actually obey. The instruction by itself was useless.

I hit it a third time and immediately said out loud, "play with your pussy."

Her right arm flexed downwards and she began to trace light circles over her pussy lips with her index and middle fingers. Her throat let out a weak moan of pleasure and her hips began to sway in rhythm.

'Obey', I clicked.

"Finger yourself," I said, confidently. Her left hand moved to pull the panties aside and she inserted the same two fingers inside herself, moving them in and out and slowly rotating them back and forth, as if the main objective was to cover them in her juices.

Her eyes fluttered and she bit her top lip.

My cock was straining for attention now, but I was having too much fun with my new doll to think about seeing to my own needs, however urgent they were becoming.

She began mashing her thighs together and her breathing became more shallow.

I took a couple of steps toward her so I could whisper in her ear. Keypad first, 'Obey'.

"Casey, you cannot cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?" I asked.

She panted a quick yes as she continued to pump her fingers inside herself. Each inward motion came with a sticky, sloshing noise, and each outward gesture that followed saw more and more of her juices trickle down her legs.

The whole of the lab was filled with her sex noises.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I ... need ... to ... fuck!" she screamed. Each word punctuated with a grunt as her middle finger hit the back of her pussy.

"Who do you need to fuck?" I asked?

She was delicately rubbing at her clit with her left hand now as she continued the self assault on her tender, young hole. She was trying to force herself to orgasm.

"Who do you need to fuck?" I asked again, sternly.

"ANYONE!" she screamed in frustration and lust.

I clicked the handset again. 'Obey'.

"Casey, when I release you, you will not feel any shame about what you're doing." I said.

She nodded.

"You will be in control. You won't know why you are fingering yourself in front of me. You will assume that you've tried to seduce me and forced me to take my clothes off." Another nod of understanding.

"You will be able to stop if you want to. You may just apologise, get dressed and go back to the front desk," I said soothingly. "If this is what you decide to do, you will completely forget about everything that happened in the lab. You'll assume you drifted off at your desk and you'll want to quickly get home because it's later than you thought."

I paused to make sure she'd understood the instruction.

"However, if you want to continue this activity in the lab, you're free to do so under your own free will, without any burden of shame. Nod if you understand." I said.

She nodded frantically.

I took a few steps back and clicked the file marked, 'On you go'.

Her eyes immediately regained their sharpness and she took a second to study my face. She was still fingering her pussy and although she didn't look down, the realisation of what she was doing slowly crossed her face. It was impossible to tell if she was embarrassed because her face was red with arousal.

She stopped her solo masturbation and I waited for her next move with baited breath. Inch by inch she brought her hand up to her face. It was slick with her juices and she gently rubbed the tip of her thumb across her fingers as if examining the consistency of her fluids.

Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra while looking me straight in the eye. As the beautiful buds of her breasts came into view, she removed her panties and simply said: "Fuck me."

And it was my turn to obey.

I closed the gap between us in an instant and picked her up by the waist. On instinct, her legs wrapped around me and I could feel the warmth of her pressing against my stomach. Holding her back and pressing her into me I kissed the nape of her neck greedily as I thrashed about blindly trying to clear obstacles from the lab workbench. Beakers and jars clattered and crashed as I threw her down.