What's the Frequency Kenneth?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she commanded a second time, scooching herself to the edge of the lacquered wooden surface. I pressed my cock to the edge of her moist hole expecting to find some resistance. But in an instant, every inch was swallowed by the fiery mouth that was so voraciously seeking satisfaction.

"Yes!" she screamed. "That's it, that's it."

I arched my back for additional leverage, turning each of my thrusts into a full-on pounding. Casey gave her small tits a squeeze and then began rubbing frantically at her nipples, much as she had done to her clit.

"Oh my God this feels so good," she said thickly, each syllable sounding like it had been dipped in double cream. Again, her words were being punctuated by guttural sounds of pleasure.

"I ... didn't ... know..." she stuttered. "That ... it ... would ...be ...", she took a deep breath.

"this good."

I rested my hands on her hips for support and thrusted harder and deeper; my balls now slapping at her underside.

"You're amazing Casey," I said honestly.

She gazed up at me again, all her youthful innocence replaced with willful lust.

Her lips pursed as she began to speak again. "I'm so glad you were my first!" she chanted, europhically.

I felt the heat rising from my balls and I knew I was about to cum. I'd hoped I'd be able to make Casey cum first, if only for my own ego but I knew I was approaching the point of no return.

It was then that I remembered I'd told her she couldn't cum without my permission. But would that command still hold now I'd released her? There was only one way to find out.

My whole body began to tingle like a stormcloud preparing to unleash bolts of lightning. With the onset of my climax building, I shouted: "Cum Casey! Cum with me!"

I made a noise I'd never heard from myself before as my seed unleashed itself. I tried in vain to pull out of Casey's pussy but she held me firm with her legs as she drowned out my grunts with orgasmic cries of her own. Her body spasmed as if being electrocuted as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

As my senses returned I could feel the muscles of Casey's pussy walls milking my cock dry of every drop. Sweat matted her hair line as she struggled to control her panting breaths.

I gently pulled my softening cock from her and she curled out her bottom lip in a gesture of mock disapproval, before grinning.

"Thanks for that", she said. "I don't know what came over me."

I took in a sharp breath to respond but she cut me off with a blunt, "Please don't say, 'I did'".

"The thought never crossed my mind," I lied, smiling.

She hopped down off the worktop and I couldn't help but stare at her petite frame, her small tits moving back and forth in rhythm with her breathing.

"Listen," I said, softly. "We don't ever..."

"It's OK," she interrupted. "I'm not sure why this happened, but I'm an adult. It's probably only a one-time thing," she went on.

She skipped across the tiled floor to retrieve her clothes.

"I don't want there to be any gossip," she said. "And besides," she continued as she started to climb the stairs that led toward her desk. "I wouldn't want my mom getting jealous!"

And with that, she disappeared into the front office.

I smiled slyly. Casey thought she'd had the last word with her little quip, but all she'd done is put a thought of her and her mother into my mind.

I headed back toward my office, where I knew I'd find a couple of dog collars and bluetooth speakers.