All Comments on 'What's Wrong with Billy?'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 5 years ago
Not good

I couldn't tell if she was pushing him away or she wanted him. It read like a rape scene only she wasn't yelling and then she was into it? There wasn't much of a lead-in either. He just showed up at her door and went at it. It was honestly creepy.

I am a big fan of your work, but this one seemed like you put in no effort.

ratimomratimomover 5 years ago

Very nice story. Rated 5* 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Disagree with the previous comment. It's an easy line to cross when writing on this topic. But Billy doesn't rape her. She responds just enough to let him know he can go ahead though she will pretend to resist.

phobosukphobosukover 5 years ago
Really really good story

Very realistic, good build up and great dialogue. 5* and I hope you continue wit it

crazycujocrazycujoover 5 years ago
A Very good story

A bit rushed but you were firing on all cylinders. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional storytelling

Great story construction and build up between mother and son. The sex scene 10/10. In fact if I could give more stars I would. Look forward to more

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 5 years ago
Very well written.

The emotional as well as the physical connection are portrayed so well. It makes what would be a ridiculous scenario in real life come across as real and logical and natural on the page.

SchakaSchakaover 5 years ago
Great story!

Good pace and nice detail! 5* 😁

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Said it, without saying it

The author only handed light diss to father , this time out . You never can tell..The carnal action was on point as per ever with jack30341. Sometimes I wish for more of story from him but what is done here is done quite well with assurance and panache to spare.

SweatermeatSweatermeatover 5 years ago
The best

Still the very best writer!

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

I struggle with incest stories, moms and sons. I enjoy reading them even while I can't find a shred of credibility in them. Except this one. This one story makes me look at mothers and sons differently, a hint of possibility. I can maybe understand Annette....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...