What's Your Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate continued to suck on Jessica's clit as she inserted her finger back into her wet hole. She again started pressing and massaging her swelling g-spot, making Jessica's already wet pussy even wetter. As her fingers became coated with Jessica's slick secretions she removed her ring finger from her wet box and began rubbing it around her friends tight anal ring, slowly loosening it until it allowed the tip of her finger to enter. Once she had her finger inserted up to her first knuckle she could feel Jessica's rectum spasm as it began to accept more of her finger. Once it was fully inserted into her ass she focused more intently on her g-spot, moving her finger in a "come here" motion gradually applying more pressure.

The sensation of her clit sucked into Kate's mouth being flicked by her tongue along with her ass filled with a finger while another one pressed on her g-spot was too much for Jessica to take. Her body began convulsing as a forcefully orgasm ripped through her. She threw her head back against the couch and let out several loud moans, unable to form any words. She screamed as her pussy erupted, coating Kate's chin and chest with her ejaculate. As she continued to squirt Kate removed her hand and placed her face in front of Jessica's gushing vagina, letting the sweet nectar splash off of her face and opened her mouth to drink in what she could catch. As Jessica started to come down from her orgasmic high Kate moved back in, locking her lips over her hole again, drinking in the free flowing juice. It was sweet and intoxicating and she couldn't get enough.

When the river stopped flowing and the shaking of Jessica's legs subsided Kate removed her pouty lips from the swollen lower ones of her friend and slowly crawled onto her, pressing her lips into Jessica's, extending her tongue to share the taste of her juices. Jessica eagerly accepted and returned her friends embrace, sucking her lower lip in and tasting herself on it.

Kate pulled away and looked at her lifelong friend, asking "Well, what did you think?"

"Oh my God" Jessica answered, still panting from her release. "That was the greatest orgasm I've ever experienced! I can't believe I squirted again! Seriously, twice the in the span of what? A little over an hour. I'm freaking exhausted! And of all things to have you eating me out...wow. I've never seen this side of you before."

"I know. I wasn't sure how you'd react. I've been with a few other woman since Roger and I have started being more open with our relationships and I've enjoyed it, but not near as much as I just enjoyed that. Ever since you told me you wanted to peg Stephen and make him eat his cum I've seen a completely different side of you. One that shows how open you are, so I figured I'd take my shot. I'm glad I did! I love you Jessica and I'd love to continue this new relationship with you, and Stephen, if you think he'd be into it? I've talked to Roger and he's fine with it. He's always thought you were hot and figured Stephen was hiding a pretty suckable cock he'd like to empty. What do you think?"

"Oh gosh, after all these years I can honestly say I never saw this coming" she chuckles nervously. "I can run it by him in the next couple days. Preferably one night when we're drinking, but I'm almost certain he'd be okay with it. Especially knowing how much he stares at your huge tits whenever you're around. The Roger thing might be a little much for him at first though. Maybe we could work up to that." she told her as she slowly stood and straightened her skirt. "Thank you for this" she said as she picked up the box containing the dildo and harness. "Hopefully I'll put it to use soon!" she giggled.

Kate stood with her and pulled her in for a goodbye kiss. "Be sure to tell me all about it! Hopefully he doesn't mind you getting home a little late tonight."

Jessica gave her a kiss back before she turned for the door. "You know I will! Bye" and with that she walked to her car and started her drive home, the thoughts of what transpired still whirling in her head.

12