What's Your Insult?

Story Info
Why insult writers in the comments?
1.3k words
4.44
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to those who gave my little essay a pre-post read. One asked me if I enjoyed "tilting at windmills." Yes, I do. I have no particular person in mind with this essay, but it the shoe fits, wear that bitch, Cinderella. Randi

I think I'll make a philosophical essay. People who hurl insults at writers and other readers are an interesting phenomenon. It's a way of life, especially on Literotica. There are certain people who haunt the site just for the purpose of arguing and leaving nastygrams on stories. After you're around a while, you soon recognize the username, or the ubiquitous "Anonymous," henceforward referred to as "Annie."

Imagine this: you are a person whose primary hobby is insulting people on the internet. What sort of person does this? I will discuss one insult, in particular, and insults in general.

I never insult someone with terms I don't feel are insulting. For example, I am comfortable with my body, in whatever shape it happens to be in. If I wasn't, I would change it. Consequently, I would never call another woman "fat," as an insult. I don't view it as an insult. I can't be body shamed, so I don't body shame as an insult. I don't see it as effective.

Men who insult other men about the size of their dick demonstrate they think dick size is something about which to be proud, or ashamed.

There is a phenomenon on Literotica where one group of people attempt to insult another group of people by calling them a "cuck." I had never heard that word until I began to read stories on Literotica. It has since become popular on many social media platforms.

It's an interesting word. Its cultural roots have their foundation in racism. In porn, the wife of the "cuck," is nearly always white, while her lover is almost always black. This is intended as an additional layer of humiliation, and is racist to the core. The reason is that black people are "other." They are only sort of human, not fully so. White people are seen as inherently "superior," so the white husband is not only humiliated by his wife having sex with another man, she is having sex with someone he regards as "inferior."

Humiliation is an erotic element, and cuckold pornography adds that in an appeal to the viewer or reader's innate racism. It's as old as Shakespeare and "Othello."

As if this were not enough, today, the word "cuck" resonates with angry white men, white nationalists who see their previously privileged position threatened by women, minorities and other white men they feel are not "manly." The "cuck," insult is born out of insecurity: a fear that they are inadequate, sexually or otherwise, and that inadequacy will lead to the loss of the status that is important to them.

It is apparent, and becomes more obvious every day, that these angry men have lost. Social culture, what they term as "woke" culture (you know instantly that everyone who uses that term is a racist, sexist homophobe), has run amuck, and their racist, sexist and homophobic views and thoughts are no longer acceptable in public. This only increases their rage. They view themselves as "real" men and believe in their privilege. Women, minorities, LBGTQ people, have more and more equality with them, and while none of their rights are taken away, they resent the privileged position they have being stripped: their rights to abuse and disrespect other humans.

They have adopted the word "cuck" to apply to everyone who does not agree with them. Those who call others a "cuck" do so in the desperate hope that shreds of their own masculine and racial prominence can be protected. What is a "cuck," after all, but someone who has been humiliated by a woman? The cuckolded man is at the mercy of a woman who could choose to be with him, and then chooses someone else; she chooses someone else as a punishment for his sexual inadequacy.

I have often been informed that I "support cuck writers." Nothing could be further from the truth. I find one human humiliating and degrading another obscene and disgusting. It is the definition of the word "cuck" that is confusing. To these ugly mad white men, all women are always suspect. If a woman so much as looks at another man, she should be assaulted, murdered, her lover's nuts should be crushed, and all violence and mayhem is acceptable so that "justice" can be served. It is laughable, and the proponents are clown shoes. All those who do not hue to their "righteous" line are considered, and named, "cucks."

If our insults represent our own fears, and they do, else we would not use them, those who call others a cuck do so because that is the very thing that threatens their masculinity the most: women will prefer someone other than them as a sexual partner, heaping humiliation on them.

Conversely, there is another group of people who hurl their "involuntary celibate," "incel," insult at other groups of people. These are the same people, except on the other side. They hate the other group as fervently as they are hated. Anyone who does not love and embrace their particular kink is an "incel."

If they enjoy the humiliation fetish, BDSM, rape or racist fetishes, everyone who does not embrace those fetishes is an "incel."

Both groups are so threatened in their cultural acceptance they feel it necessary to visit social media platforms or Literotica, and spew their insult of choice on all those who threaten them. This can be extended to almost any other slur you can imagine.

This, I have never understood. I am only threatened by things that physically threaten me. Those who have different kinks, different preferences than mine, do not threaten me, until they threaten me physically. I seem to be perfectly happy for them to enjoy what they enjoy without interference from me. It's simply none of my business, costs me nothing and damages me in no conceivable way. I may not enjoy a single one of their preferences, but I feel perfectly content that they enjoy them. I don't want to hear about them, so make the conscious choice not to talk or read about them. It seems sane to me to allow all others to make same choices I have, without feeling a shred of rage against them.

Insults come from a place of fear. While those who hurl insults claim to be pointing out flaws and defects, that is not the case, at all. They are pointing out differences between what they know and understand, and what others do. Insults are a status maneuver.

By insulting someone else, I attempt to raise my status by lowering theirs. In Literotica terms, I see a story that contains things I don't enjoy, it has 100,000 views, 100 comments and a high score. Many of the comments express admiration for the story and the writer.

The writer is perceived as someone with a high status. My last story has a miserable score, no one commented or gave it a favorite. In order to raise my own status, I give the story a one bomb, and leave a nastygram in the comments, pointing out that the writer is a "cuck" or an "incel," mentioning their grammar flaws, the factual errors, and disparaging their intellectual capacity and character.

I title my comment "A Mighty Thundering of Wisdom, Not One Word of Which Can Be Gainsaid: An Examination of the Failings, Ethical, Moral, Literary, Historical, Grammatical, Intellectual, Philosophical and Otherwise of the Work and Person of... (insert writer's name). The aim is to reduce the status of that writer, while elevating my own, at least in my own mind. I hope the misguided souls who have been unfortunate enough to delude themselves into thinking they enjoyed the writing of my insult target will, upon reading my insult, stand dumbfounded, the scales fallen from their eyes, determined to eschew such dubious pleasures in the future.

Ah well, such is life. Insults have little power to harm, in reality, and they certainly say more about the insulter than the insulted. What's your insult?