All Comments on 'Wheel of Misfortune'

by SexyLi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not badly written

Unfortunately there was no second time, she contracted aids and died a slow and lingering death, Charles was hunted down by her brother and was found with his brains (or what used to be) crushed from his skull and littering the walk in front of his day job. A shame. Passion can lead one into such deep waters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Better yet whats on the sidewalk is his dicky ....

........and his balls having been blown from is body by a 12 guage.

Victim found the 12 guage on the ground as she staggeed from the scene.

She is in perfect health

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 18 years ago
Very nicely done

Well, I don't have any idea where those first two comments came from.... Anyway, this was an unusual piece, well thought out and well written. Maybe I should attend more magic shows.

sakurababesakurababeabout 17 years ago
More please!

This story tapped into my fantasy of getting fucked unwillingly in front of a crowd and being forced to cum. Do we get a second chapter?! Please say yes! I think all those other horny guys in the theater deserve a go at her, don't you?

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
She realized

that in his eyes she was just another asset to be exploited. She reported the rape and his part in it and after getting checked for STD's, enjoyed taking everything from him while he was in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
INTENSE!

Such an INTENSE story! I'm still squirming in my seat. This scenario is one of my deepest, darkest fantasies. More please! :)

chitrashichitrashiover 11 years ago

Whoa there - that was way too hot. Beautiful scenario, great buildup and great sex - all the ingredients for a good erotic fantasy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Magic acts always seem to have nice assistants. I was part of one where a woman was sawn in half, you have all seen it. this one was a bit different , it was in an exclusive club. I was supposedly part of the audience, however I was really part of the act.The woman, a very nice looking blonde, totally naked, was put in a box, 2 holes at one end for her legs, a hole at the other for her head. You have all seen it, this was a bit different, the woman was put in laying on her stomach. The sawing would begin, the box would be split in half, wheeled around, you could see the womans face and at the other end her legs dangling down. Mark the magician would turn them both around, facing the audience, not only could you see her face but also her legs. He then said to the audience, I need a volunteer to come up and verify that everything is real. almost everyone put their hands up. I was chosen, I walked up, touch her face, I did, she smiled, touch her legs, I did, running my hands up them, she spread them. The magician said looks like she enjoyed that., she said something quietly, he moved nearer, you want to kiss him, is that alright, I nodded, so I bent down and kissed her, as I did, one of her legs curled up.Wow, you must be a good kisser, the audience laughed, she said something again, he said no, you cant do that here, part of the act I said what is it, we cant, what is it, he whispered to me, she wants to suck you cock, I then said loud, that's ok, she smiled. The magician said I have to ask the audience, he looked at them, she wants to have oral sex with him, you heard what he said, its up to you. loud clapping , ok I guess and I lower my trousers and push my cock to her mouth which she accepts. my cock grows, I pull back after awhile, I tell the magician I want to fuck her, the audience cheers, he asks her, she nods and says oh yes. I move behind her legs, I undo the wooden panel at the back, showing the audience, her naked pussy, her legs wide and I push up inside her, the magician asking her how that feels. I fuck her, the audience can see my cock going into her and her face. every time I push forward, I tap the side of the box which is a sign for her to make a noise or say something, when I am about to come, I pull back and deliver my cum onto her mouth and face. The audience cheers, claps, the magician wheels the 2 parts back together, covers the box with a curtain and removing the curtain, lifts the top lid of the box and the just fucked blonde gets out.. The audience cheers, I am shown out to the side, the box is wheeled off the stage, opened and I help the second assistant out.. The first assistant is the magicians wife, and yes she sucks cock wonderfully, the second assistant is the magicians daughter, and a good fuck she is too as she is my wife. We have become very popular around the mens club circuit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous