All Comments on 'Wheelchair Girl'

by gordo12

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
gordo12gordo124 months agoAuthor

@ LT56linebacker: Oh, come now. With 25 magical red H stories, I think you're doing quite well already. 😂

But thanks for the kind comment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great Storey tks

dinotail2023dinotail20233 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Great story line and great ending. Do not dare stop writing anytime soon !!!

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19283 months ago

Great story until he turned into a wife beater.

No explanation. No reason.

At the ending it looks like you put a lot of words in a bucket, shook them up and tossed them on the pages like yatzee.

Took my 5 star to a 2 star.

I read in the comments that the negative comments and turned off the stars.

I understand that some people are cruel, but to turn off negative comments altogether, is rather childish.

gordo12gordo123 months agoAuthor

@ ForsakenGray1928: I think maybe you weren't reading closely enough. The end with the wife beater wasn't the main character in this Cory. It was a flashback to Jamie's mother Mary and her drunken wife beating husband when Jamie was just a baby. It was a way to bring the story together and wrap up all the little breadcrumbs spread throughout the story. Also a way to reconcile all the people and maybe have a HEA ending.

I don't delete all negative comments even when they're wrong like yours. But I do delete the "you suck" & the "Fuck you" comments. Also political comments. That I don't need and won't stand for.

You might want to reread the story.

stewartbstewartb3 months ago

Here is "5" of the missing stars at the end of your story ... you took the normal ending path and gave it a wonderful twist. Thankyou.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

The voting stars are not being displayed so I will give my rating here: 5*.

You described two hurting people with gentleness and skill, while showing that redemption is possible even for a despicable bastard like her father.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy05825 days ago

Well worth 5⭐️ . Would be worth 10 ⭐️ if it had been a bit longer .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergordo12@gordo12
Nov 2020 A change in my comment policy: I've allowed commenters free reign in the past. Unfortunately, a few have abused that. Therefore, if you post shit, you'll get deleted. Nov 2020 Sorry for not keeping this up. Two new stories coming. One for the Winter Contest called "H...

SIMILAR Stories