All Comments on 'Wheels In Motion Ch. 02'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago
Oh damn

And now I have to wait for the next chapter....excellent as always!

Kosova_guyKosova_guyabout 4 years ago

So damn good. Thank you.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

Ugh .. seriously ! ? I can’t wait ! Please let them be together ! They’re perfect for each other .. I promised myself I wouldn’t get teary eyed but as always you have other ideas .. I love your style and your words ... please don’t make me wait weeks for the next chapter ! And don’t kick me in the chest either ! They both deserve to be happy together ! Oh and thanks again .. I love this story ! You rock ! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can't wait 2 weeks...

..for the next installment....

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Nooooo

You can't leave it like that. Loving this story so much and have waited for this chapter and will be waiting for the next. please please make it soon. The wait kills me lol this defo is my favourite story ever!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Wow! There aren't enough stars to rate this. Thank you.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 4 years ago
Loving it!

This series is just great, and I look forward to each new chapter. I found myself smiling in places, got goose bumps a couple of times, and experienced emotions with the characters I’ve come to really like in such a short time.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Regret

I regret reading this so quickly because now I have to wait for chapter 3.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories. I loved the Hard Landing series, and now, I'm already equally invested in this series. I'll be waiting as patiently as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

This chapter is a lovely story with a heart-wrenching ending. I feel for Addison, and I sure hope Liz has the courage to follow Addison and talk it out just like Jill did in Hard Landings when she followed Jo to Delaware after the beach jam. Speaking of Jo and Jill, it was a true delight to get a peek at their lives four years down the road. It's clear even from these tiny glimpses that Jo has kept her promise to take care of Jill as much as Jill takes care of her, and taking care of their little boy every night and letting Jill sleep is about the most generous and loving thing a spouse could ever do for her partner. It was also wonderful to see a confident Jill on stage, wielding THREE synths and taking lead on multiple songs. Seriously, I love those two characters so much that if you wrote a 20-chapter story about a normal week in their lives, then I'd gobble up every moment. Thank you for the wonderful stories and characters, and please keep writing!

ShadplankingShadplankingabout 4 years ago
Hard

The last page was so hard to read. You could just feel it getting closer and closer. Now I am laying here with my heart broken. Chapter 3 can’t come soon enough...

quitewronglyquitewronglyabout 4 years ago
GAH!!!!

That.... you.... she.... GAH!!!!

[translation: I really liked the second part and got really into the budding friendship and relationship. To the point that the ending, quite sudden, came as something of a blow and I can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks!]

steviecapsteviecapabout 4 years ago
Yes!

Thank you! I've honestly been checking every day to see if the next chapter was uploaded. Lovely read, but now again I wait 😂

PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago

...and now we wait for the next chapter. This is another wonderful story from you!

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

I am at a loss for words. This story keeps getting better and better. I am loving Liz and Addison and was tearing up at the end of the chapter. I hope the next chapter comes along soon. Maybe instead of an accompanying playlist, this story should have a list of women’s and veteran’s services to donate to. I know I’ll be looking into some in the near future. Thank you for your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb!!

Yet another stunning story. I can't wait to see where this leads. And THANK YOU! for show casing a wounded vet that became sucessfull after her injury. So many media highlights and stories just focus on vets being wounded, their rehab, or homelessness, but few are about suceeding and moving on with their lives.

erktecerktecabout 4 years ago
You did it again....

I just need to remember to have a box of tissues with me when I start to read your stories. I keep on crying throughout th story as th realism, love an care works deep into my soul. Oh I hope you keep writing, and I count this story as a gift. I also give a nod to your proof readers, they’ve done a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OH

I like the second perspective. It's beautiful, but heart breaking.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 4 years ago

It's going to be so hard to wait for the next chapter! Please don't keep us in this limbo for too long.

I was so happy to see the Rotors playing the Birchmere. I haven't been there since before they moved from Arlington to Alexandria, but for a time, it was my favorite place on earth. I was a regular when the Seldom Scene used to play every Thursday. I saw Alison Krauss there! You don't know me (obviously), but somehow you always find a way to touch something personal and special for me.

Thank you for this amazing story. Please hurry with Chapter 3.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Almost...

There have been so many new stories recently that this got buried and I almost missed it. Thankfully I found it which means I didn't have to waste time trying to kick my own backside. What can I say that hasn't already been said by others? It's an excellent story and read with all the plot ingredients for great drama. The operating theatre scene was especially well done. I'll be watching carefully for the next chapter, making sure that I don't miss it.

SalandarSalandarabout 4 years ago
She came, she saw, ...

... She ruthlessly made us drop everything and dragged us into another epic saga. You really are a wonderful writer and your stories are such a joy to read, well, from an 'appreciating a great story' point of view, that is. In term of content they are not always a joy, of course. They are sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes sad, sometimes happy, but always completely believable and engaging. I'm rooting for these two! They deserve each other!

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 4 years ago
Wow...

You just keep setting the bar higher...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

still a fan like lots of people i tried to vote again found the page just could not find how to vote i hope others will take my slake please keep writing best wishes shayne

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Great Chapter!!

Wheels In Motion is becoming just an awesome "Romance Story", with only 2-chapters completed. Addison's self awareness in now realizing she is in Love with Liz, along with her immediate desire to run, was a bit surprising. However, I also understand her intense feeling of helpless frustration in loving an unattainable person as she sees it. I certainly am rooting for Addison to take a deep breath and then have a more substantial discussion of her feelings of love with Liz.

Definitely A 5*-STAR Rating For This Chapter & Fervently Waiting For Ch. 03's Posting!!!

pjebpjebabout 4 years ago
WOW !!

.....this is really what I would call "Hard-Hitting". You are a very powerful and intense in the dramatic scenes, loving and caring in the emotional ones. I will definitely be looking out for the next part of what I think is a true masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

im excited for chaptr 3.

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

If we could do the song list, this would have to end with Crying Time, which is what we are going to be doing for a little while now. Thank you?

Elaphe223Elaphe223about 4 years ago
On can't wait!

Next chapter can't come soon enough.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago
Simply Wow!

You are taking this too the same level as Hard Landing. This is. Beautiful written love story. I’m so impressed I can’t put into words. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was never gonna be easy

for these two...... So many obstacles, from challenging careers and schedules, to unresolved questions of sexual compatibility. I hesitate to even mention Liz's handicap, as she seems to have turned her disability into an asset, and Addison accepted it without hardly blinking. They are definitely soulmates, and fate put Addison at the bottom of that ramp to save Liz for a reason. How they get to the point of physical intimacy is anyone's guess, but it's obviously a requirement for the relationship. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. Obviously 5 stars to you and your team.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 4 years ago
Love it

This was really good. I loved seeing the no nonsense, all business Liz in the hospital. Believable characters, interesting plot, great guest appearances. Humor and heartache captured so well in the writing. I can not wait for the next chapter.

As always, thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Ps, I tried to vote for you, but it wouldn't let me.

tygztygzabout 4 years ago

I'm crying now at the end of this

and

What's this? Cliffhanger? Evil!

oh i can't wait for the next chapter!

BookItNowBookItNowabout 4 years ago
Noooooooo

Don’t stop it there! I can’t stand it. Mark of a good storyteller, I guess. I’ll be here anxiously awaiting chapter 3! Thanks for writing a story that I get so immersed in. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*LOVE* your work!!

Read and reread both chapters this weekend and can’t wait for the next one!! That said... “scooter”?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Wow. You really out-did yourself on this one. Not many authors can pull off a piece like this but you did it with such ease. I am really enjoying this beautiful story, am so glad I stumbled into it.

Thank you. I love you for this. Also special thanks to your editor and beta-readers, I love them too for helping you dish out this piece to us.

Patiently waiting for the next part....

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 4 years ago
Great writing and characters

Thanks for continuing such a great story with rich, relatable characters. Look forward to the continuation.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
Another fantastic chapter!

This story is shaping up to be just as good as your Hard Landing story, and I can't wait for chapter 3 to come out. Thank you for sharing this with us!

LiveCatLiveCatabout 4 years ago
Cruel cliffhanger!

Absolutely loved both chapters of this brilliant story but I need to know what happens next!

Please don't leave it too long - in the meantime I will go and read everything else you've ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have one thing to say...

Please, please, please publish the next instalment immediately!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!!

Despite the tragedies of the real world, I am grateful to have come across new and absolutely captivating work from you while in quarantine! I read all your work (before COVID) and I could not have been anything but excited for this series—also because that means you’ve updated the playlist! I adore the details you put into your leads—how empowered, unapologetic, vulnerable, and love able they are—but also the depth of details with which you describe their professional careers takes a lot of research and dedication! Whoever you’ve got in your corner inspiring you, I hope they know how much you love them and how talented you are to keep so many of us begging for the rest of the chapters. Wishing you the very best and eagerly waiting!

cxaxlovercxaxloverabout 4 years ago

I’m dying inside knowing this is chapter 2... I stumbled upon Hard Landing, RIGHT before the last chapter was released so I binge read the whole damn thing in 3 days. My wife was like- hellloooooooo!!!

Broken Spokes- you’re an incredible author, I’m anxiously awaiting the rest...of everything! Very excited to watch your story develop and your inevitable growth as an author! WELL DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

More please. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pleasantly hooked

I was expecting to get wet while reading an erotic tale. I just didn’t expect it to be my eyes! Somehow I’m still hooked even though it’s my eyes that are moist and not my lower lips. Next chapter please! Oh, and maybe you could make the next instalment with at least one steamy scene? Not that I won’t continue reading regardless!

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchalmost 4 years ago
Why Are You So Good????

Amazing as always!! My God, I'm dyslexic and reading definitely doesn't exactly excite me but I literally can't stop READING!!! Even if I pronounce half of your words wrong.

So hence the question again, Why are you sooooo Good at writing Broken Spokes???? Like it actually feels real. I feel like giving Addison a hug and telling her for fight for her love and slapping Liz with the news that Vivian (I don't like her. Well, maybe because I only want to see Addison with Liz) is ready to take her place within a brink of an eye!

Alright, have to go continue my journey to read this amazing story!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Yes captivating

Boundaries to strong to leave .... Extraordinary

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

I just had cataract surgery and my vision is blurred. I can't tell if that's a Christmas tree or a decorated teddy bear, or a cake. Anyway I like it.

ScloseeScloseeover 3 years ago
Lots of tears

I absolutely hate how your stories get to me. They are so well written and full of emotion!please never stop.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
So Powerful

OK. It's my second time of reading this so I know the plot. Even so, or maybe because of it, this is such an emotional roller coaster. The story is excellent and the writing so good you're just carried along. Strangely enough, the scene in the operating theatre with Addison standing at the rear was very moving and the final scene at the Rotors event and then afterwards even more so.

Absolutely excellent. Voted 5 before so cannot do so again.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

You make my heart cry my soul feeling pain and tears dripping down "....... You are fabulous, your stories, the love you SPREED

VictorN55VictorN55almost 3 years ago

More interesting than Grisham

JoeneckboneJoeneckboneabout 2 years ago

Love love love the stories but the Birchmere isn’t really a place for the Rotors to play, or for people to dance for the most part. It took me out of the story for a bit. I’m from the DMV and I recognize most of the places and it help the story fill out. It wasn’t enough to post this, I came back after I finished all the chapters soooo…

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this story once before but this time I've read it in sequence with Hard Landings and have enjoyed it so much better because I now know all the characters. I'll still give it 5 stars because it still brings me to tears.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

I love it,I sat with tears in my eyes as I read this. Fantastic written many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very emotive writing, well organized, keeps your interest, very impressive storytelling and interesting people, v little sex and so what? who cares? its a good story about everyday people, w/ great character development, and again very well written, engrossing w/o a lot of unnecessary extra drama? Im very impressed. rk

ca_daveca_dave12 months ago

This chapter is emotionally as hard to read as the crash chapter in Hard Landing. Even having read this complete story several times it still deeply moves me. Thank you BrokenSpokes for sharing with us. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES