All Comments on 'Wheels In Motion Ch. 03'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
sandy_parissandy_parisabout 4 years ago

That is good, great, love it, keep going, more. Thank you.

PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago
Oh damn...

Why did I read it so fast! Now I have to wait for the next chapter already... I missed the interaction between Liz and Addison and I’m going to be really sad if they won’t talk to each other at least in the next one :(

yokaichanyokaichanabout 4 years ago

Worst part of this is waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good, but so mean...

I really liked part 3 (read it as soon as I spotted it on the new stories list) but that was mean of you to stop it where you did. Now I'm waiting for part 4. But seriously, great story telling. Thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Next fix?

You're rapidly turning into one of Lit's contributors who becomes addictive, BS. As always, another perfect chapter which leaves the reader gasping for more and longing for the protagonists not to tear themselves apart. Don't keep us waiting too long for our next five-star fix.

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 4 years ago
Oh!!!!

I agree with Chapman... why did I read so quickly... now I have to wait. So well written and so addictive. I will wait impatiently for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nooooooo

two weeks I waited...T W O W E E K S ( o.k. to be fair - less 1 day )... and like the previous commenter I read it too quick..I love all your stories so-far; love your creative mind, love it that you share it for zero dolares but; the wait !! I know there are more pressing problems but that's the core of the issue; there's no better escapism...

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I have read all 3 stories and I have enjoyed all these stories and you are a brilliant writer BrokenSpokes and am awaiting your next story and hope they become lovers and maybe married they deserve each other. xx

JCMcNeillyJCMcNeillyabout 4 years ago
This is so good

Incredible, as always. Your insight into the human heart is breathtaking, from Liz dealing with her disability, to Addison’s poor decision making, and it shows with brilliant clarity why you are one of the best (I’d say THE best) author on the site. Anxiously awaiting your next installment. - JC

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
I'm sad right now

Addie slept with Viv? I know this stuff happens but shes really that easy? How'd it go from telling someone you you need space to opening your legs for them? while in love with someone else! Maybe Addie really isn't in love with Liz. Liz deserve better than her.

alf1973alf1973about 4 years ago
Argh!

These characters you have created are addictive! I want to know more now, the wait is killing me. I love how you have this whole world tied together between your stories. Please hurry back with our updates on Liz, Addison, Kat, Meg, Jo, Blue and the rest.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 4 years ago

I've got to tell you, Spokes (In my head, I call you 'Brokey', btw, but I realize that's not the sort of nickname you can impose on someone against their will, so I will accede to what you've outlined as acceptable in your bio), I am NOT happy about this Addison/Viv fling. It just feels wrong to me and I'm glad to learn that Addison is feeling that, too.

Im looking forward to hearing Kat's story, but I won't deny that I'm impatient for more Addison/Liz.

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. Write fast, ok?

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

Yes! I can’t wait to read more of Meg and Kat’s story!

It’s such a joy to get to read another chapter in your BCU. You nailed this one. You truly are one of my favorite writers (of any genre) ever. Your characters just feel so real to me, and that makes the story just that much more important. Thank you!

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 4 years ago
How To Wait

Since it’s already been mentioned that waiting for the next chapter is unpleasant, I thought I’d offer a possible solution to make the waiting a bit more bearable—reread.

Yep, that’s it.

One could also reread “Hard Landing” to review the back story on some of the other characters, too. After all, these series are so easy to read that they’ll be just as easy to reread. There might even be some “new” little details that pop out during a review, too.

I do adore these stories. Thank you for posting!

jameson57jameson57about 4 years ago
Wow...

Love this story and loved Hard Landing. They are extremely well thought out and written. More please. Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This!

This is why I hate reading stories as they come out because I feel so... empty. I feel like you just kissed me then left me alone at the entrance to the Metro. Hahahah. As excited as I am. To hear more about Liz and Addison, I am more eager to read more about Megan and Kat! Loving your creative weaving!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Just Wonderful

This chapter was exceptionally difficult reading for me, with there being NO Addison / Liz interaction. I am hopelessly romantic, and always regret the need for "a period of conflict" required in most Love / Romance stories.

Please hurry as much as possible with posting Ch. 04, where hopefully Liz and Addison's friendship rekindles!

Definitely 5*-Stars All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Another wonderful chapter of the story. Another 5 stars. And now another wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ratz, now we WAIT some more ...

I’m really enjoying this. Keep the chapters comin’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK, let me get this straight.........

This chapter served partially as a segue for the follow-up to 'Twas The Night Before?? That is.............brilliant!!!!!

I have been selfishly hoping you would write a sequel to TTNB and go into detail about the evolution of Kat, Cait, and Meg's relationship. Megan just seemed like such a perfect fit to complete Kat and Caits family and I was celebrating when you included them in the Wheels In Motion/Hard Landing universe. It really made my day to find out that you are going to answer my prayers and grace LitE with the full story of how they coalesced into the loving unit they are today.

Just for clarification though.......

This next installment will be titled as a 'Twas The Night Before story and not a Wheels In Motion chapter, correct??

I only ask because I want to know what to be on the lookout for.

I am a bit conflicted however, as I was invested in Liz and Addisons star-crossed romance, though I think Kat, Cait, and Meg's story will be a key factor in helping Liz process her feelings. The intertwining of the two stories was so smart. I want more of all of them.

God , I feel so greedy.☺️

metroalmametroalmaalmost 4 years ago

Still crying, You are so good at prolonging the agony. Wait that sounds like something you would read around here :)

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

Ok, not sure if I read the first 2 parts and not sure if I will however this part is alright

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you ninja!!!

that is all.

Also, this business about waiting 2 weeks is killing me.

MrOuchMrOuchalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

I'm a straight, married guy and I love these stories. They are so well written and so believable. Keep them coming, Spokes!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I've been checking back here twice a day, and when I saw this one land, I jumped on it, and it did not disappoint! Great chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ouch

my heart twitch n ths chaptr. i hope nxt chaptr wl not take tht long. u knw how emotionl ur readrs can be. thats how amazing u write. i read 'TTNB' knda save me wih tht beautful story, it rily dserv anothr chaptr. thank you for this. amazing writer.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Ohhhh! A sequel to "Twas The Night Before Christmas". Wonderful news. The downside is we will have to wait a little longer to find out what happens with Liz and Addison.

Good story, love the character dynamics. They are well written and feel very real. Please keep the stories coming.

Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My heart can't take long waiting periods

Love it! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter...

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 4 years ago
You are in such trouble.

If you don't cough up he next chapter right now. I think you're directly connected to my tear ducts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great set-up for Chapter 2 of 'Twas The Night Before. I have a question though.

Are you stepping away from the Wheels In Motion series for a bit, or is this just a one off, and then WIM will pick up again after this one chapter? Will there be a chapter 3 of 'Twas The Night Before? Is there a timeline? Inquiring minds want to know.

BaelinythBaelinythalmost 4 years ago

So good. And such a worthy successor to the Hard Landing series. Maybe a bit heavy on the drama side, but other than that? Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

jc mcneilly pretty much said it all in my defence i just turned the roast potatoes came back to keep reading when i laughed loud and said sh t realising id have to wait till chapter 4 been a fan for a while all the best shayne

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
Waiting, impatiently...

Just FYI that you've gotten really, really good at leaving us hanging, even if it's always worth the wait. Glad to see TTNBC is getting a 2d (3d?) chapter; we know Kat (& Caitlyn) and Megan work it out but hoping you're got something suitably karmic lined up for Amanda. Looking forward to all of your coming works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You've done it again!!!

When I first saw this story in the new stories line up, my first thought was 'Aha, Spokes's always coming through for me'. Especially in this lockdown where boredom is the order of the day.

This story is just filled with so many wheels of emotions. I truly enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the next installment.

Thank you so much❤

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Just to let everyone know...

To clarify, since people have asked, the next piece I have coming out is 'Twas The Night Before Ch. 02.

Two weeks after that, we will return to Liz and Addison with Wheels In Motion Ch. 04.

See you then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the update

I can't wait (well I guess I can) to find out how Kat , Cait, and Meg's became a family. Looking forward to your stories really helps me keep positive and moving forward. Thanks for doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re killing me!!! Thank you

You are killing me with these 2 week waiting periods!!! Thank you for sharing your incredible writing talent. Can’t wait to read everything else you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And now to wait (im)patiently.

Oh I’m loving this. I cannot wait for the next one! Two weeks of torture but I know it’ll be worth it. Thank you so much for these stories!

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait.

I love how we get to see the stars of Hard Landing and move ahead with Liz as well as meet Addison, Kat and Meg. Keep the stories coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
waitn waitn waitn

u left us wth ths ouch part. we knw how ur writing connects to ur readrs emotionly. but im rily excited for TTNB chp 2. ur such an amazing writer. thank you for sharng it. take care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahhh!!!....More, more, more

Such a cliff hanger leaving us enthralled like that!....PLEASE don't leave us hanging for too long. You're such a great writer and I love that your characters have real problems that they have to over come. Please, please keep writing for us 💕

ScloseeScloseeabout 3 years ago
Can’t wait

I am so excited to keep up with all of your stories. I am so impressed that you just keep me wanting more!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Still A Roller Coaster

Beautiful writing, so emotional and then lines like "Well, that's a pretty 'wow' story" which just brings a smile to your face. You really feel for Liz, and Addison as well.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Just really love it ...... Impressive

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

So so so glad I looked at your bio and am reading this giant intertwined stories as you intend. This is just another stunning chapter in what is truly a tour de force of magnificent story telling, writing, and a sheer genius of character development, and the dialogue between everyone is almost unparalleled. Just wow. And I wish I had downloaded the Spotify sooner, makes great reading music!

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

I’m loving this.Beautiful writing,I have said this before, I read all your stories, I love them. You write amazingly.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES