All Comments on 'Wheels In Motion Ch. 04'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

another great one. can't wait for the next one

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 4 years ago

#JusticeForVivian!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seriously?

Nooo! We've waited for so long! We need more intimacy between these two. Just when they kiss again its over:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I cannot believe just how invested I am in this story. I think I've once in the past refreshed the site semi-regularly for a sequel, but now I find myself casually checking on days where I know for a fact there's not going to be one because there's a date in your bio and it's not today. Incredible work.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
Wowser!

So unfair I can't give this 6 stars!

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 4 years ago
That

was marvelous. I'm so happy right now Thanks Spokes 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THANKFULLY!!!

Wow... just when I was to go to bed I saw this. Initially I was abit sad as I still saw that Addison is still doing it with Viv. Call me old fashion but I really dont like the idea of it... its like a well its not important now. I know it was needed in the story to make it much more interesting. Good thing that it did end... am a sucker for being LOYAL and a believer that you cant easily move on from a person you fell inlove with. Anyhow the Liz and Addie moment was darn too short... waited practically 4wks for this... you really do know how to keep the suspense up. Now I/we have to wait another 2wks for another chapter of this story... man the sucks. At least by the next one I may be able to see more of Liz and Addie... and of course Jo and blue.

Keep it up Spokes...

CS

Sophie160987Sophie160987almost 4 years ago

Amazing like always

Cant wait till chapter nr 5

Realy looking forward to it

And again thanx for givving us these beautiful storry s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t make us wait so long!

I love this story, just like all the others. If it’s good, it’s worth the wait, right? We are hungry for what happens next! Be kind to us dear readers... ;)

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 4 years ago

This story just keeps getting better and better with each chapter. Ive been checking everyday hoping I’d see a new chapter posted. Today was a great day. Thanks and can’t wait for more. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good!

I’ve read this twice this morning already. It’s so good. Looking forward to the next part already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well worth the wait

I dunno what else to say.. I woke up in the middle of the night to check if the story had been published. It was worth it!

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Sheesh

Ok I can relax a bit. You got them back this far. I look forward to seeing where this goes. It was good to see Jo and Blue and Kat and even Megs got involved. All in all it was a very satisfying chapter. I hope this conveys how I feel about your writing. Thank you, or is it your welcome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

five out of five another good one cant wait for the next one all the best a fan shayne

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffalmost 4 years ago

I don't know what to say except that this is just a really good romance story. It isn't even really smut that this point. Just a well written love story with occasional explicit depictions of sex

Maddie624Maddie624almost 4 years ago

There are decent number of authors on this site who exhibit a wealth of talent (writing technique, creativity, etc.) in their stories. In my opinion, there are far fewer authors who are able to take a reader's breath away...Three things give me goosebumps: music, writing, and well-executed speeches.

When I was tasked with writing assignments as a college student, I would often listen to music because the music (usually movie instrumentals) would serve to guide me. I majored in both Government and U.S. History during my undergrad years, so I'd listen to the themes of The American President, Nixon, JFK, The Patriot, Glory, Schindler's List, A Few Good Men, etc.. My brain makes connections between music and writing and vice-versa. I think we may be similar in that regard. As for speeches, Obama can deliver a speech and elicit the same reaction from me...goosebumps. ANYWAY, the point that I am trying to make is that you are one of the few authors whose writing gives me goosebumps because it is just that good...It has that "je ne sais quoi" factor that lets it rise above the rest (for me, at least). I want this comment to serve as what I think every time I read what you post...Your work takes my breath away.

Robyn1859Robyn1859almost 4 years ago
OMG!!

so tense.. so many friends .... but what a way to leave us hanging!!!!

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

OMG ! Lol .. you didn’t just do that to me again ! I hope you are working on the next chapter .. I’m dying over here ! I love the way you wove Kat and Meghan into this chapter .. that was another one of my favorite stories ! It’s a good thing I don’t have your number or I would be calling you now to get more info. ! You are so amazing ... I can’t wait for the next chapter ... 😍😍

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

Another great chapter! Love it! Five stars!

cxaxlovercxaxloveralmost 4 years ago

I spent every single day in May Until now logging in Twice a day JUST to see if there was a new chapter of work. I lucked out with Kat and Megs. I saw your profile update for the submission of this chapter, and anxiously awaited the update.

I cannot remember the last time I waited for a release or update with as much excitement and anxiety about what happens next...

Again, I’m left speechless and find myself even more anxious awaiting the next piece!

Incredibly well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Addie

Great writing but honestly, Addie is an annoying character. For someone who says she's in love, she sure gave up so easily. Maybe she doesn't deserve Liz after all.

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 4 years ago

Please do not keep me in suspense for too long. I have no idea how you can create such characters and story but thanks, I'm glad that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great writing as usual.

Liz is such a badass. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

pseud277pseud277almost 4 years ago
Sexy as sex is

..theres still nothing like a writeup of a good fight. Any of the fights here were articulate and potent; three or more in one read was irresistible! Leaves you hanging; well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wheels In Motion Ch. 05

Always love all your stories.

Eagerly waiting for the next part. I know it takes a while to write but I love your happy ending stories so so much.

Keep writing!

Well done.

Bleep735Bleep735almost 4 years ago

YES YES YES YES YES! So good! I was not expecting such an action packed and emotional chapter, but this delivered in spades. Keep up the great work. I can’t wait to read more.

erktecerktecalmost 4 years ago
Perfection

No other words for it.....congratulations champ....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great continuation

Wow . Another great chapter in their love story. Well worth the wait. But please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter .

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonalmost 4 years ago
Sheesh.....

Frankly, I think that was just mean!!

Corinne ♥

PS It was brilliant too! When is next part......?

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 4 years ago

I just kept clicking the 5 until I got tired, so I think I rated this installment somewhere between 7,400 and 8000 stars.

I know, that's a pretty large margin of uncertainty. Next time I'll count more carefully. Please ensure that next time happens soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Oh my god with the cliff hanger! Noooo! I want the next chapter now. Seriously though absolutely brilliant writing!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Only just found this...

...it must have been posted in the middle of our night. So what can I say that hasn't already been said by others? It started superb and it's continuing that way. I enjoy your cliff-hangers but please try not to keep us waiting too long for the next part. Oh, and now that you're with us, don't go away like some other good writers have done. Stay! Here are five stars to be going on with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks Spokes!

i got so excitd when i saw ths chaptr. it hurts me wth evry adiviv moments, its hawt but ouch! wel thank u for endng their thng. hows it gona b now?... exctd for the nxt chptr. oh my gosh wl u surprse us n give it earlier? hahahah.

ZdarZdaralmost 4 years ago
Wow

Another chapter of an amazing story and another cliffhanger.

Love it!, Thanks BrokenSpokes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are wicked...

What a place to end this instalment... but thank you for writing it. Captivating story telling.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I have read all four chapters and really brilliantly written and showing how life can treat these two people who are in love with each other and have now at the end of chapter 4 where I hope chapter 5 they finally realise they do love each other and they become a couple and lovers because they deserve each other please write more on Liz and Addie and do not keep us on tender hooks please Broken spokes. xxx

Ash_legendAsh_legendalmost 4 years ago
So great

You really are amazing, you have a real talent for making characters come to life. Fully realised, well rounded characters. My only complaint is the wait between chapters. I'd love to see this in a novel form cause I would buy it. Lesbian romance novels are not as common as they should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YOU R AMAZING

Have always been a ghost reader, but your writing. Dear lord, I swear I refresh your page every single night religiously to check for updates before I head to bed. They leave readers (me) in such a happy and fluffy (??!?!?!) state. Looking forward to more updates.

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
So good

Such a great chapter, can’t wait for more

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Again Again Again!!!

This story was very suspenseful, with my mentally attempting at literally pushing and forcing Liz / Addison to resolve their issues.

I so much desire for them to either return to their original level of friendship or become a couple. Their being "apart for a lifetime" just does not seem appropriate for this story. Our author left us all hanging again, and breathlessly awaiting Ch. 05.

Definitely A 5*-STAR Rating!!!!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Spokes, you have been hearing this a lot lately and of course you know, but still I have to repeat that you're an outstanding storyteller.

Like all stories in your profile, this is an exceptional romance. Please don't keep us hanging for long. Can't wait to read Liz and Addie's confess love to each other.

Stay safe and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Like A Pixar Movie

I always know there's going to be great visuals animating a story that challenges my mind, warms my heart, and touches my soul, whenever I see the name BrokenSpokes .

You and your team have done it again. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Captivating story

I’ve been checking daily for this chapter, and was delighted to see your update out this morning. I will do the same until the next one comes out. Your characters are so, so real. My stomach is is knots for both of them! I can’t wait to read the rest of their story.

pjebpjebalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I may have said this before but there are stories that once you start reading them you are always shocked and disappointed when the chapter ends and you can't start the next chapter. You are exceptional as a writer, always leaving the audience wanting the story to continue. So much of the time we wade through other stories wanting to feel that captivated feeling again, only to be disappointed when they fail. There is a lot truth in the saying "....you have to dig through a lot of dirt to find a true gem." I hope that the next chapter is at least 20 pages long.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 4 years ago
Excellent chapter!

And now I'll be anxiously awaiting chapter 5. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Alexia50Alexia50almost 4 years ago

Wow can't wait to see what going next for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too good

Hi, your stories are amazing. Is there any way I can donate and support you? Your stories are too good to be free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have read all of your stories and check regularly for new ones. Wonderful writing.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago
Tense

So very well written; love your stories. As they capture tension/love among characters. Page turner, so we now await next episode.

jameson57jameson57almost 4 years ago
Holy sh#@...

So freaking good. I hope you are well on your way to having the next chapter done.

I love this story and I love your writing.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Your writing is so good that if you wrote all of these stories PG 13 I don't think most of your readers would mind. You have painted a universe that many of us would like to live in. I can't think of a better complement. I appreciate you sharing your talent but honestly you should consider your next story be a novel. You have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep up the great work

Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter! We need closure! Addison and Liz need closure!

BaelinythBaelinythalmost 4 years ago

As expected. Incredible Story in an even more incredible world.

Story and Writing 10/5.

Bonus Points for worldbuilding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This deserves more than 5 stars!

Spokes,reading your work feels like watching it unfold. Its so real. Every tine i see a new post by you,i feel so happy. With everything happening in the world and all the pain,you provide so much happiness.

We all appreciate your time and hard work.

Thank you for making us so happy through your creativity.

I am looking forward to hearing so much more from you.

My request is,please don't make us wait too long.

I hope you are safe. Have a great day and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How could you do this to us ...

Another brilliant instalment in this story and whilst you left us wanting more I’m happier how this episode ended with the hope these two will finally get together but I can’t wait to see how it turns out!

I love how you’ve interwoven this with your other stories especially Kat and Megan’s tale and also the way you really make me feel the emotions Liz and Addie are going through.

I know it will probably be a couple of weeks before the next episode so I’ve prepared myself for that but please don’t keep us waiting too long.

Thank you

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 4 years ago
YES!!!!

I'm very happy that Addie and Liz are at least on semi speaking terms again. Very well done. Good story, real characters, real emotions. Your stories are like watching a movie with the imagery that you present to the reader.

It's always a joy to read your work. You have a gift for writing.

As always, thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Its geting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Special.

What I am especially enjoying about this series, which now blends Jo's and Blue's story, Kat's and Meg's story, and Liz and Addy, is the interconnectedness' of all of their stories. I can rock along with focusing on Liz and Addy, but also get some updates on the other characters I have grown to admire and care about. That is so special. And then, of course, I am leaking from my eyes as Liz, in the end, struggles to fight her way to the top of Addy's stairs, and pulls herself down the hallway to Addy's door...and we know as she is doing that, her heart is opening up to a true fact of her life.....straight or not.....she is in love with Addy......and then, when Liz forces Addy finally into the kiss....THE kiss....my heart and eyes are gushing, and I am literally bawling. I love your stories Spokes. Thanks so much for honoring us with your amazing talent..

kedveskedvesalmost 4 years ago
Great story telling

I have enjoyed reading from the first series with kat and megs then on to jo and jill.. i am looking forward to more if this one.. so glad viv is out as i didnt like her at all.. looking forward to other stories you will write

eros53eros53almost 4 years ago
More, please

Wonderful story, you’re a great storyteller. Loved “Hard Landing” so I was hoping this would be as good-you didn’t disappoint. Look forward to the next chapter(s)!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Determination

I love the stair scene. Those moments when your heart dictates what your body is capable of are so engaging. I’m more desperate for your chapter 5 than I am when for coffee when my kids wake me up before the sun. That is a feat. Love your work and your mind Spokes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Wow! Liz just keeps surprising me and superseding herself. Crawling up the stairs like that? That's way more effort than most of us are willing to put into a relationship... And she did it for FRIENDSHIP.

Once again you did an excellent job writing this and I did an excellent job making sure I didn't do anything else until I was done reading it. Thank you❤

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 4 years ago
Good

I don't know how you snuck this one past me as I check every day to see if you've written some more. It isn't just a sex story but literature. You are a very gifted writer and should be trying to get something published. Can't wait for #5.

steviecapsteviecapalmost 4 years ago
When is chapter 5

I'm waiting for the next chapter! I can't deal not knowing what's happening! 😂.

I enjoy the way you portray your characters. They seem real! Thank you

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchalmost 4 years ago
Love, Love, Love, Wheels In Motion!!!! 😍

I am pretty sure you must have heard this before but, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER HANDS DOWN! I don't even feel persuaded to read other stories you've brought life to. It's just simple, if you want to know the incredible couple Jo and Blue, read Hand Landing. Want an insight into Kat and Megan, read 'Twas The Night Before and of course Wheels In Motion for Liz and Addison. It all comes together as ONE, just Brilliant!

For the record, Liz is quite a gem no? Going through so much stress just to talk to a gay woman while she's 'straight' lol. Go get your woman girl!!!!

Also always so happy to hear from Jo and Blue! And of course now. Eric. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liz Best Girl

I love all your big-as-life characters, BS, but this chapter really drove one thing home: I love Liz so much. Her no-shit attitude is refreshing against Addie's refusal to communicate like an adult. Thank you for sharing these lovely stories with us.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Great Chapter

And it ends on a zing. I love the traces of humour including

"As I turned to go, Jimmy asked "What's nunya?"

"Nunya bidness!" Kat and Angel said in unison. They laughed as I wheeled past Agent Amber and said, "Well c'mon, let's roll.""

But in all seriousness another beautifully written chapter ranging across the emotions. Thank goodness Liz has put on her army hat and become a hard ass otherwise Addie might well be in trouble. Too late, she already is. And now onto chapter 5.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCalmost 3 years ago

I just read this again, for like the seventh time. Love.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Thats truly intense as Liz is a fighter for her heart ..... Yes turning around walking away shutting someone out of your life being afraid of whatever, thats o society move, ok not a 100% but yeah a well known one ...... You are so talented , love this story int totally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a person with a disability, the only thing that takes me out of the story is the term handicapped. It is woefully dated. an ADA ramp or ADA Button, is better. Emphasize the person over the disability. That said, your stories are brilliant. Thank you.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 1 year ago

Eisenhower originally called it the "Military Industrial complex," and he was afraid of it. As he should have been. See what it got us into in Vietnam, and Afghanistan.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

Amazing story,I’m loving this, beautiful writing again

Mushroom_ForestMushroom_Forestabout 1 year ago

The final scene in this chapter is one of my favourites in your stories

apollo_XIapollo_XI8 months ago

So, I actually went back and re-read 'Twas the Night Before Xmas. Another of your marvelous stories! Your characters are so believable and down to earth. Love how you are intertwining this story with Hard Landing (a bit) and your other gems. No wonder your stories are getting all the accolades! Looking forward to the last chapter, though I am in pretty sure of how it will end... tears at my end, I'm sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES