Wheels On The Bus Ch. 02

Story Info
She is violated, making her feel like never before.
4.5k words
4.5
102.6k
86

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains elements of non-consent, bondage, abuse, humiliation and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant for entertainment only for those that can tell fiction from reality.

Stunned and in shock, I try to tell myself that this is all a dream. A weird pleasurable nightmare that I am having which I will wake up from at ay moment. I mean, this can't really be happening right? Stuff like this doesn't happen to normal people. It happens to sick perverts that bring it on themselves. It doesn't happen to very smart 18-year old females like myself.

I've been bullied into going onto this long school trip by a group of evil goth goons that are high on drugs. I know that I might be making a big thing out of this as they are just on weed, and that's not a bad drug but to me, drugs are drugs. And being the cowardly nerd that I am, I got on this bus and I've let them do as they wanted as I sit in the back seat with them surrounding me.

And I do mean I've let them do as they want for they not only stripped me of my pants, panties, shoes and socks but tossed all of them out the window of this moving bus. I'm now made to sit in the seat, my hands cuffed to my sides of the seat with my nerdy knockers exposed, which is the name they've given to my overly large breasts, as my shirt is pulled over my head and my bra hangs at my sides.

This is all so horrible. And to make this much worse, they've used my own USB cord that I use to charge my cell to tie each breast individually. Even now I feel my poor boobs pulse and throb as the cord cuts of the circulation as they tied it so tight. I haven't seen what they look like, but I know it's not going to be good.

Maybe the worse thing they have done is that Paul, the leader of the goth goons has...has...made me take his cock in my mouth. He stuffed it inside and performed sexual oral stimulation. Or to put as blunt as he does as he tells his friends....he fucked my face.

"Oh hell yeah, never knew nerd-mouth would feel so good," Paul moans as he pulls his cock out of my mouth. Bits of cum and spit linger on his cock as he pulls it out completely. With it out, I still taste his cum as he came in my mouth and forced it down my throat. I try not to think about the fact that I just swallowed cum as it's too much for me to take, mentally.

Now that it is over, I replay the feeling of his cock in my mouth. He managed to get it inside because he held my nose, making me open my mouth to breath. Once inside, he started to thrust it in and out. And I had closed my lips around it too. His cock was the first one ever in my mouth.

As weird as it sounds, I can't believe I just sucked a cock. I never really thought I would do it. It seemed so gross and perverted that I never thought I would do it. But now that I have, I don't think it is gross at all. I always thought it would taste horrible, but it wasn't horrible at all. The taste was like skin. And the texture was sort of nice to feel in my mouth. Even his cum, as gross as it is, didn't taste like the gross mixture I always thought it would taste like.

They pulled my shirt over my head to cover my face earlier, and when Paul wanted to violate my mouth, he pulled up on the bottom part so my mouth and nose could be uncovered. Now since he got what he wanted, he lets go of my shirt so it covers my entire face again by snapping back down.

"Who's next?" I hear Paul ask as he pulls his pants up while still standing in front of me in my seat. I can only see outlines as my shirt covers my face, but I can make out that he's pulling his pants up and buckling his belt.

I don't say anything as I sit here, on display with all of them looking at me as I was just sexually used. What does one say in this situation? What does one say when they are practically naked and cuffed to a seat at the back of the bus after they just sucked a cock? Well I'm saying nothing as I know there is a huge chance the other students might see. If that happens, I'll never live this down.

"Wait a second," I hear Lynn say as if thinking of something. My emotions are so damn confused at the moment that I don't know what to think or feel about what she might be thinking. My first thought at the sound of her voice is to start screaming as I don't want any of this to happen any more, yet another part of me is very excited and wants to have another cock in my mouth as it is sort of like a drug, and I want more of it. And also, the fact two girls watched it happened and didn't stop it, well that makes me excited as well, but I don't know why.

"If you jerks keep using her to cum, Miss Goodie-Two-Shoes can tell on us about how we forced her to suck cock for hours," Lynn explains as if wanting them to see a point. The boys clearly don't see the point because they don't say anything after.

"What do you propose then?" Paul asks sitting in his seat next to mine. The fact they are talking as if everything is normal when I am naked like this is very surreal. To make it more surreal, I don't bother closing my legs from when Paul was standing in between them so my womanhood is on full display because I know if I do, they'll tell me to open them again.

"Make her cum," Lynn says, her tone sounding very evil. Hearing her say this injects a fresh sense of fear over me as I don't like the sound of it at all. That sounds like actual sex. I...I don't think I'm prepared for that. I'm a good girl. I don't even masturbate. Well, not often anyway. And I don't think I can mentally take them having actual sex with me like this.

"Make her cum and then if she tells on us, we can say how she wanted it and was playing along because the bitch came," Lynn explains. To this, I start to shake my head no. I don't say anything but I shake my head to tell them that I don't want this at all. That they better not do this.

"I like the sound of that," Jessica, the only other girl in the group says, sounding like she is downright purring at the thought. I can only see outlines through the shirt covering my face, but I can sense her staring at me when she says this.

Again, I feel so oddly excited and humiliated that the girls are the ones doing this. That they aren't trying to help me but are actively working against me. That they know what this would feel like for me and don't care. In fact, I think they are enjoying it more than the guys.

"And it can't be by fucking her," Lynn says suddenly as if reading the guy's minds. At this, there are a couple of groans like they were told by their mothers that they can't go and play outside. For a moment I wonder if it is loud enough that others on the bus would look this way. They wouldn't be able to see any part of my now naked body, but they could get a glimpse of me with a shirt on my head and ask what's going on.

"How else we supposed to make the nerd cum then?" One of the boys asks, thoroughly confused. When he asks this, both Lynn and Jessica sigh in frustration at the same time. If this was in a movie or tv show, I'm sure this scene would be comical. Since this is real life, it instead is quite horrible.

"You really are hopeless, you know that, right?" Jessica tells him. "You know nothing of girls or how to please them. God I'm so damn surprised you aren't a virgin, you know that?" She continues, laying into him with scorn.

"Move. Get out of the way," Jessica then demands and I hear movement. I see the outline of movement, as she was in the inside of her bus seat with the boy on the outside. But he gets out of the way so she can get out.

"I'll show you how, since we don't have all day," Jessica states, again with scorn. I'm not sure why I didn't catch what she meant until it was too late, as she moves into my seat. I tense up in horror at the fact that a girl is about to do something to me. I try to close my legs...but it's too late. She's standing in my seat and between my legs making sure I can't close them. When I try, my knees press against her legs and I hear her laugh at me.

I feel her more than see her standing over me, looking down at my naked and helpless form. I attempt to pull my hands but when I do, there's a soft clang sound as the handcuffs limit the limit as they are pulled. For some reason, hearing this sound and feeling how helpless I am makes me feel warm. It makes me want to turn into a warm puddle where I'll be able to wrap myself into a ball. It feels exciting, yet humiliating and dark.

"P-P-Please...d-d-don't," I beg her softly, knowing I won't be able to stop whatever she is about to do. I then feel her move downward. When she does, I hear the guys gasp. Still only seeing the outline of things, I can see she's gone down and put her knees to the floor of the bus so she's kneeling between my legs.

Tensing up and trying to back up in the seat, I scoot my back to the back of the seat. When I do, I try to move my womanhood back from her. But there's no where to go and doing this maybe moved me an inch back at most.

Seeing a sight I never thought I would see, I watch the outline of her head move forward between my legs. Then a warm skinny object touches my hard clit. At the feeling of it, I let out a gasp as my body tenses up even more. The object then runs up my clit and back down, to which I feel how wet and moist the object it. I know it is her tongue, but it feels so foreign that someone's tongue would be...there of all places.

I stay tense as she keeps moving her tongue up and down my clit slowly and gently. Only... against my will I start to relax as I can't deny that I like this feeling. I've never felt anything like it before. It's very personable and nice, while insanely hot and feels so damn good. It's like my very soul is being pleasured.

I gasp again as she moves her tongue to the sides of my clit as she licks. After just a few times of feeling this, I feel my entire body relax completely as she keeps going. Unable to help it, I close my eyes to focus on this wonderful feeling. Her tongue feels so good as it starts to press just a little bit harder as it moves about.

This...this can't be happening. I mean, I'm not a lesbian. I mean, I know that everyone has a percentage of it in them as I believe that no one is truly 100% straight or 100% gay. I just never thought I would be having, you know, a lesbian encounter. I always pictured it would be something I wondered about but never did. I'm a good girl after all.

I moan as she starts to lick faster and presses down more. The pleasure I feel, that dark and shameful pleasure makes me feel unlike myself. I know I am starting to enjoy the weird feeling of being submissive to these people as I let her do this sexual act to me. I mean, I could yell out, scream or do a number of things, but instead, I sit here and let her sexually use me.

As if sensing this, she puts her hands on my knees and parts my legs more, which makes me moan again as it feels so dirty to do. It makes me feel like a whore that's in a porno. That I'm just the bitch that is there to be used and it's all I'm good for.

Another moan comes out as I feel her warm hands touch my swollen breasts. They fondle me, squeezing, rubbing and moving in circles, treating my breasts tenderly yet rough. Then the fingers move to my nipples, which are harder than diamonds. The fingers roll over my nipples, letting me feel each finger as they flick my nipple, making me moan yet again.

"Damn, girl. Look at the nerd. Bitch is loving this," someone says, but I don't know who or if it is a guy or girl. My focus is on how my clit feels like it is about to explode at any moment. That it is like the control center of a floodgate, and in a moment it'll be triggered and my orgasm will burst through.

I find that I'm arching my back as she presses her tongue harder against my clit. The pleasure is so much that I can't even prevent my body from responding like this. It's all out of my control.

The knowledge that it is one of the goth goons that's...licking me...makes this feel even more intense. It's not a lover, a friend or even someone I consider sexually attractive. It's a girl that thinks she is better than me. A girl that helped tie me to this seat. And now...her tongue is in my pussy as she is "eating me out."

Then I feel it. I'm about to cum. There's no mistaking it or at this point stopping it. She is about to make me cum by licking my clit.

My breathing becomes shallow and picks up greatly. It increases as the heat builds between my legs till my breath is nothing more than a pant. I feel so hot and desirable at the same time I feel ashamed and helpless as the waves are about to be unleashed over me.

"The nerd's about to cum, look at her," I hear Paul laugh. At his words, I begin to feel the eyes that are on me from all of them. They stare at me, naked while being sexually used by another girl. They watch my tied breasts jiggle and my legs spread wide as she stays down low where no one else on the bus can see her.

Suddenly, my head is grabbed and forced back. Whomever does it is very rough and cruel. The shirt that covers my face is pulled from below again so my mouth is uncovered. As I was in the middle of a moan, my mouth was wide open. That's when someone shoves something into my mouth.

It's something very large that damn near stretches my mouth. It's a very large and solid object which is very hard. My eyes open and look down to see my own pencil case now sticking out of my mouth. Half of it has been shoved inside while the other half sticks out creating a homemade gag.

"That'll gag her so others don't hear," one of the boys proclaims and sure enough, my moans are instantly silenced. My moans die in my throat as they can no longer escape my mouth due to my gag. This seems to happen just in time as a moment later, I do in fact cum.

My body tenses up again and then I start to jerk about as it hits. When it starts, she forcefully presses on my knees to force my knees to stay apart. My back arches as the waves start to come over me, only she doesn't stop licking. She knows exactly what is happening, yet keeps on licking my pussy, knowing how torturous this is for me.

The waves roll over me as my orgasm begins fully. They start so strong and intense and my eyes start to roll from it. The waves wash over me, one after another until I'm no longer on a cheap school bus being molested by bullies. No. I'm in the clouds feeling heavenly bliss as the waves of pleasure burst over me from the heat between my legs. Pleasure the sort that I've never felt before. Never have I've been brought to orgasm before like this. Never by another. And most definitely never by a female.

Panting and feeling like I may pass out, I moan into my gag as the waves keep coming as she keeps on playing with my clit. The waves feel like they might never stop as they go on and on, but thankfully, they do begin to fade, allow me the ability to think once again. They fade and fade with each wave gentler than the last. Jessica then stops the licking, knowing that I'm been used up.

Slumped over, my entire body feels sweaty and worn out as I've never felt anything like that. I breath so heavy with a pencil case in my mouth, my titties hanging heavily and my legs spread wide and with a girl still between my legs.

"And that's how you do that, gentlemen. Hopefully you learned a thing or two," Jessica comments and laughs. Then, as if we didn't share a very special and personalized event, she stands and moves out of my seat. She goes back to her seat, leaving me looking stupid and feeling foolish.

Several moments pass where none of them say anything. I think they just look at me as I sit here, used and worn out. A nerd that's been brought to orgasm, like a carnival sideshow. They see what they did to the nerd, how they made her cum and now for the rest of time, they and I will know it. They will be able to hang this embarrassment over me as they surely will tell everyone about it, laughing as they do.

"If no one else is going to do anything, then I will," one of the boys then proclaims. I then feel him move from his seat until he's inside mine. Like Paul and Jessica, he moves into my seat and between my legs. At the moment I'm so tired and feeling so confused that I don't even try to close my legs.

"Wanted to do this the moment I saw them. I mean, not many are big enough for it," he explains as he eagerly unbuckles his pants. I hear this, but make no effort to stop him as I know I can't. Helpless as I'm cuffed and gagged, I also feel very drugged after that orgasm. I'm just so relaxed that I don't think I can do anything even if I wasn't cuffed.

"You'll need to take the pencil case out if you using the Nerd-Mouth," Paul then states. The others laugh briefly at this joke, but the boy in front of me doesn't remove it.

"Who says I'm using that?" he asks seriously, and through my outline he pulls his pants down till his manhood comes out. I'm not sure why, but this time instead of looking away, I look at it. I want to see what his cock looks like. What happened with Paul happened so fast that I didn't even get to look at his. I've never seen one really up close because I always thought they were gross, but now? Now they seem like a new toy. Something that would be fun to play with. Something that I want to use.

"No saying anything about my dick," the boy says in a half warning, half joking manner. The boy then grabs the back of my head and pulls me forward. I'm confused by this as he brings my head closer to his cock, only I have a pencil case in my mouth so I won't be able to do anything with my mouth.

Suddenly, that feeling of fear breaks through my relaxed state as I feel him slap his cock between my breasts. He runs the stiff member between my breasts, running it up and down, where I feel the warmth of it. He then proceeds to slap one boob with it several times, then the other, making it jiggle.

I do try to say something now as it's clear what he means to do. He's going to use my breasts to pleasure himself. The thought of this, of how gross it is returns and I weakly try to struggle as I don't want this to happen. I move my hands in yet another vane attempt to free myself and push him away but of course I can't. I then start to shake my head NO again, telling him that I don't want this.

"Here we go, right between those fat basketballs of yours," he croons as he places his manhood between my breasts again, then grabs each boob to squeeze together. He mashes them together to which I feel them swallows his manhood. To this, I stop moving as I know it's going to happen.

He's about to do it. He's really about to do it. Oh no. No. Is it going to hurt? What's it going to feel like? Sure, I've seen videos of it happening, but they are always in a pool or covered in baby oil. And my breasts are much larger than those in the videos...and my breasts are tied too! Will that make a difference?

"Oh yeah," he says at once as my plump breasts are pressed against his cock and held in place. And then...he lifts my breasts while pressing them together, then moves them down. He repeats this, moving my breasts up and down his cock slowly, clearly loving the feeling and warmth they have on his cock.

I feel his cock between my breasts like I feel his hands smushing my tits together hard. I bet tomorrow I'll even have his handprints in the forms of bruises on my tits from how hard he's pressing. Yet, it doesn't hurt. It doesn't feel good, but doesn't feel bad at all. It feels, well, different.

Now he starts to pick up speed as he moves my tits up and down his cock. A moment later, I feel him start to thrust each time he pushes my breasts downward. At this, he starts to go much faster and a little uncontrollable. It feels almost like he's trying to hit himself with my breasts the way he slams them.

12