Wheels On The Bus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's titty fucking me. I'm being titty fucked. There's a cock between my tits because he's fucking them. I'm being titty fucked. The Nerdy girl who has won State Fair Science Fair for the past 4 years is getting titty fucked. Oh gosh, what would the judges and teachers think of me if they knew?!

"Oh yeah, I'm fucking these big fat titties with my cock. And you gonna sit there you nerdy bitch and take it. Yeah, I'm using your fat jugs and you can't do anything about it," the boy titty fucking me groans softly as he begins to furiously bounce my breasts on his cock. Yet the way he says all this is as if he's not talking to me, but to himself.

My body feels very warm from this and I don't know why. I feel myself becoming aroused again but I don't see why. It's not like the feeling of my sex being pleasured at all. This feels...embarrassing. And I think that's why it's so arousing. The fact that it is so humiliating is what makes it feel so darkly good. That this isn't something my breasts were made to do.

I mean, I'm being titty fucked. My breasts are so large that he's able to do this to me with all of his friends watching. He's using them like objects. Like sex objects. And I find that damn arousing if I want to admit it or not. It makes me almost wish I could tell him to fuck them harder.

"Oh man," he suddenly exclaims and then I feel something warm hit between my breasts as he holds them still. It feels like someone threw warm glue on me or something. Then I feel another line of it spray between my breasts. And another.

"Damn it man, you cummed all over those nerdy knockers," I hear Paul say upset. I gasp at this, as I feel the warmth start to slowly move downward. He cummed on me. He cummed right between my tits. Oh, wow.

I feel the warmth of it spreading and find that I am grossed out but also very hot. In porn, the girl always has cum sprayed on her face or tits or her ass. And that's what he did. He fucked my tits and then cummed all over them. For the first time ever, I feel very feminine and very sexy which is so much not like me. Sure, I know this is beyond humiliating. That he is basically treating me like a whore, but it's something I've never felt before. It's about as far from being a good girl that you can get.

"What should we do next to her?" The other boy asks a few moments later as the one that titty fucked me pulls up his pants. He does it right in front of me, wiping his cock on me, then putting it back in his pants. Only after he does, he doesn't sit back down. Instead he stays between my legs and grabs the pencil case in my mouth and pulls it out some, only to push it in, slowly. He does this over and over, basically simulating that I'm sucking it like a cock to which I can hear him and others laugh.

"First clean her up as I'm not touching another man's cum. Second...I think she deserves to be punished for letting us do all this to her, don't you all think so? Maybe a good spanking, and possibly slapping those udders about. After that? I say it's time for some real fun," Paul says and laughs. Soon the others laugh as well, leaving me to just whimper as the cum spreads downward and he fucks my face with my own pencil case.

I keep whimpering as I think there is still so many hours before we reach our destination.


12