Wheels On The Bus Ch. 03

Story Info
The group takes her repeatedly on the bus.
7.3k words
4.57
108.5k
96

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains themes of non-consent, humiliation, abuse, bullying, misogyny and other related kinks. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way meant as a pollical or any type of statement. If such offends you, please do not read.

I stare forward as I go into something of a daze. My name is Yesnia. I'm 18 about to turn 19. I have a perfect 4.0 GPA and have had this since I was a kid. I'm going to be the school's valedictorian in a few weeks at graduation. This year my Science Fair project won 3rd place nationally and even got me a scholarship with a grant to follow up on my research. I've actually received quite a few scholarships in which I won't have to pay for college.

I'm smart. I'm intelligent. I'm sweet. So how did I end up like this?

I am currently practically naked as I sit in the back of this school bus, with my only piece of clothing being my shirt, which has been pulled up so it covers my face completely, much like a mask. For the past hour, a group of "Goth Goons" have bullied me and forced me against my will into doing horrible, horrible sexual things to which I'm scared I liked some of them.

They made me get on this bus, which is part of a school trip I didn't sign up for. It's going to the state capital so students can tour governmental buildings, and it's expected to be at least a 6 hour drive.

They handcuffed me to the last seat and then stripped me so they could see my overly large breasts and make fun of them, not to mention humiliating me by doing the same to my womanhood. They even tossed my clothes out of the window!

After that they used my own USB cord to tie each of my boobs, made me perform oral, (which was my first time to do so), titty fucked me and in a shock one of them, a girl no less, performed oral on ME. Worst of all, it was my first time having it done and she was, well, really good at it to the point I had no choice but to orgasm.

Now I sit here, feeling like I have no dignity or respect as they laugh at me. I know they are taking pictures because I hear the nonstop snapping sound of their phones. I know they've taken pictures all throughout this horrible trip, but now I know I must look worse because the one that did titty fuck me, came all over my chest. So now his cum is splattered all over, slowly moving downward, to which I can't do anything but let it happen as my hands are cuffed to the seat's frame to my sides.

"Since you made the mess, you need to clean the nerd off," Paul, who has been acting like the leader of these goons orders.

"Worth it," I hear the boy that did the deed say proudly. To this, I hear one of the girls say a comeback in response, something like a verbal eyeroll. It just ends with them all laughing.

I gasp as I feel cold water being poured on my chest. It's very cold and I wasn't expecting it which makes me tense up. I do wonder where in the world they got it, but I know the school is required to bring water on trips that last more than an hour, so there must be a cooler with bottled water in it.

The water pours over my breasts and drips down, but due to the way I'm made to sit on this seat, it drips right on my womanhood where the water puddles. I feel the small puddle between my legs, where it feels very odd. It's yet another feeling I don't know how to process.

A moment later, I feel something like a rag or shirt on my breasts. It wipes at them roughly, cleaning off the cum. A moment later, more water is poured and he resumes the cleaning. But this becomes another form of abuse, as once my breasts are cleaned, he starts to pour water all over me, from my hair to my shoulders to everywhere. Each time they pour, I react as it is so cold, leaving my body wet as in the end, they don't dry me off.

Maybe what is the worst about all that they are doing is how they expect me to be quiet and take it. I mean, I should be screaming for help, but they know I won't. In the beginning I didn't do it because they were obviously high on drugs (weed) and that scared me. Thinking about it now, I know this was stupid because weed doesn't make you aggressive or anything.

But now it feels like too much has happened for me to do anything. I feel like I'm resigned to this so some weird reason. That any chance I had to get help is over and I'm bound to let them do as they want. To which the only words I get to say are the crude and humiliating things they want me to say like, "Look at my Nerdy Knockers." The Nerdy Knockers being what they have named my breasts.

"Hey, hey, come on now," I hear Jessica say in a mock stern tone like what a teacher would have. For some reason I know that she's saying this to me, even if all I can really see through my shirt-mask is outlines of everything.

"You know better nerd, keep those legs spread wide. You kept that nerd-pussy hidden for so long it needs to be seen and displayed," she comments crudely. At this, the others laugh as the sole purpose of it was to humiliate me more. I doubt she really wants to see that part of me any longer after what she did so she says this just to make me feel more owned and submissive.

My face flushes and I feel that all too common rush of arousal as I do as she says, parting my legs back to how they were a few minutes ago, being spread as wide as possible. My shaved womanhood is now fully exposed as I managed to just about close my legs all the way. The rush I feel is very exciting but is also addictive as I both hate it and love it. Especially when it comes from another girl.

"Now as punishment, shake those Nerdy Knockers again," the other boy comments, probably eager just to be able to say something. After a sigh, I roll my shoulders as I keep my legs spread wide. Like they've made me do so many times today, I feel my tied breasts jiggle, sway then aggressively swing and bounce for them. Sure enough, right as I do this, I hear more clicks as pictures are taken.

As I shake my tits, I start to realize something. Something horrible, only...it's about myself. The thought of how to get out of this pops in my head, which is to just start screaming. To scream loud so that the driver and whomever else is on the bus will save me. Only the moment I thought this, I felt a large part of me scream to NOT do that. It didn't want me to, because I'm enjoying this. I'm....enjoying this.

A groan escapes my lips as I think about what a messed up pervert I am to be enjoying this. Upon admitting that I am enjoying this, I instantly know why too...because I feel submissive and owned. My life has always been about "The Plan" and having parents, teachers, counselors, hell even celebrities try and plan my life. That I have my plan and I stick to it and force my life into it. Only now I feel helpless and out of control. And it feels....so good.

"Well, I think it's time," Paul says, but I'm not sure if he says it to me, or to someone else. I always thought Paul was just a dumb emo-wannabe. The type that says he worships Satan but you find he is the leader of his church's youth group or something. Now I'm really starting to wonder if he is indeed evil.

"Lynn, go up front and see if you can't get someone to play some music. There's a bunch of people from the basketball team and they normally play their crap music super loud," Paul says. Lynn doesn't say anything to this, but I'm guessing she goes to do it as I hear movement in the seat and then footsteps walking away.

"The three of you, get into the seat in front of her and stand up. I want you to completely block anyone from seeing what's happening back here," he then orders in a serious, 'don't mess with me' manner. At this I gulp as I don't like the sound of this.

Again I hear movement as well as excited chatter as I think the others want to know what he's about to do, just as I do. It seems as if whatever it is, Paul has it planned out. And I think he's excited for it too.

"Stand up nerd," Paul orders. This surprises me as I would think it would be the last thing he wants as if I stand, I could be seen. The first thing someone would see is my shirt covered face, but then they would see that I am indeed topless. But then I realize I won't be seen if the three are in the seat in front of me, standing up. They are effectively a wall to block me.

Not saying anything, I close my legs and stand. My legs are very wobbly at first, but my strength returns and I become more stable. I'm not fully able to stand as my hands are cuffed to the seat, but I do my best, doing a sort of bent over stand.

My heart begins to pound as I feel Paul climb into my seat. He moves onto it, climbing on the seat and moving right behind me. Then I feel his legs slide down behind mine. He's sitting in my seat...right behind me.

Music begins to play. When it does, most of the bus cheers. The music is rather loud and filled with a lot of bass, to which many students start singing to whatever song it is. As everyone gets louder with the music, I faintly hear the sound of a belt being undone.

"You knew this was coming nerd," Paul tells me as if a warning. I feel his hands grab my hips which sends tingles over me. He grabs me hard, his nails digging in which makes me yelp in pain. Now I feel him pulling me down.

"Nice and slow. Yeah, just like that nerd," he says as he guides me as I start to sit. I whimper as my ass slowly moves downward as I know what's going to happen. It's just that I don't believe it. This can't really be happening.

And then I feel it...his manhood. I gasp as it pokes right against my womanhood as he must have been aiming his cock with my entrance as I moved down. I feel it poke between my pussy lips as if a warning of what is to come.

"Oh gosh," I say in a breathless whisper as I'm slowly forced down on his cock. Inch by inch it goes inside, pushing my pussy walls apart as it enters, making me moan. In a more humiliating moment, I find that I am extremely wet so he has no issue at all pushing inside me. He just glides right in with no issue at all.

Down and down I go as I'm impaled on his cock. It seems to go so deep inside of me. In a fit of rather wild thinking, I picture his cock going straight up through me until it pokes out of my mouth. I've never have done this before and it's such a surreal experience.

I let out a very clear moan as I sit completely on him, his cock completely inside of me. There I feel how my insides grip at his member, making it seem like I've needed this for a long time. Like if my pussy was waiting for someone to finally do this to me.

We sit like this for a while with no one saying anything. I savor the feeling as I've never had sex in this position. He doesn't move and nor do I as I enjoy the feeling of him inside of me. That's when it dawns on me why he's not moving. He wants me to feel this. He wants me to feel that it's his cock inside me, and there's nothing I can do about it. That this is yet another way to show that he is the one in charge. That I'm cuffed to the seat with his cock in me.

"Get started," Paul tells me, and I feel him moving my hips upward. Again, he is forceful, almost able to lift me up on his own but I use my leg strength to move upward. I keep moving up as it feels like he wants me to get off of him completely. I lift up, feeling his cock almost moving out of me until he suddenly slams me back down, impaling me again.

I moan at this sudden feeling of his cock rushing inside me, but don't get to savor it as I am forced to move upward again, only to be slammed down again. That feeling of friction builds from this, but this time I think he goes a bit deeper inside of me.

Knowing what he wants, I repeat this action over and over, lifting up so he can force me down. After a while, when he forces me down, he thrusts upward to make it oh so powerful as he really shoves his cock inside of me.

I'm not able to prevent my moans as he does this to me. I mean...I'm having sex. ME. The good girl. I'm being fucked in the back of the bus like this was a porno. The unbelievable feeling this brings is amplified as I feel my tied tits bounce now as we start to get a fast and steady rhythm of me bouncing on his cock.

The feeling of him inside me, moving in and out, pushing against my walls, creating friction is by far the best sexual feeling I have ever had. This won't make sense but it feels like having real sex instead of warm up sex which is all that I have ever had. This is what sex could be instead of the experiences I have had, which now I see where disappointing.

And now I can sense that I will orgasm from this as I feel it building. It feels far off, but is quickly growing and growing as it gets closer. For the first time ever, I believe I might have a true orgasm from having sex.

"Damn, look at those thing bounce all over," I hear one of the boys say as I bounce up and down on the cock. Each time I bounce, I feel my tits bouncing and moving all over, just like I can hear the metal of the cuffs jingle just a bit.

For a moment I forgot that they were there, watching this happen. Everything just sort of faded away to which I forgot where I was. The world disappeared as I all I could do was feel.

The sound of clapping starts to get loud as each time I slam down on him you can hear the clap. Along with this, each time he shoves his cock in me, I let out a moan as I can't help it. This feels too good and too overwhelming and my body can't help but react.

"Ride my cock nerd," Paul mutters as he fucks me. Only I don't think he is saying this to me, but to himself. Like it's his way of pumping himself up to go faster.

"I...I'm...I'm about to...c-c-cum," I find myself telling everyone. Again, I don't mean to do this at all, it just comes out, like a natural reaction for my body. But then it happens. I cum.

My mouth opens as I know I'm not going to be able to stop the loud moan or scream that's coming. But suddenly someone forces their hand underneath the collar on my shirt-mask, where it moves to my face. They proceed to stuff multiple fingers in my mouth to gag me. The fingers go far into my mouth too as when my moan comes, it is stifled.

Riding his cock like a whore, I cum hard. My body tenses up as he keeps fucking me as I bounce on his cock. Adding to this, the fingers in my mouth begin to move about in an in-out motion and in reaction, I close my lips on those fingers, pretending that it could be another cock.

Waves of pleasure that start between my legs shoot up and go down every limb. The waves are so strong and powerful that I even feel it in my fingertips. It's like each wave of pleasure is a bomb that goes off between my legs and the shockwaves travel all about.

Feeling this incredible feeling, I begin to move faster. On purpose I bend over some for better control and then slam down on his cock as fast as I can, over and over and over. This serves to make my orgasm even more intense as the pounding noise gets even louder.

But then my orgasm starts to fade. As it does, I tense up as I want to hold onto the feeling. This orgasm is the one that I wanted the first time having sex. It is so clear, so fierce so intense.

Paul of course keeps pounding even if I barely move on my own. He then suddenly thrusts very hard while pulling me down even harder. It's so hard that I'm sure I'll have bruises there as he doesn't let go.

Then I feel another feeling I've never felt before as he cums inside me. I feel warmth shoot deep inside me as he cums over and over, his cock twitching each time. He holds me firmly in place as he allows his cock to shoot his seed deep inside me, making me feel like he's marking his property. All I can do is sit with his cock impaling me...and feel him cum inside.

"How that feel nerd?" Lynn asks in a mocking manner as the fingers are removed from my mouth. When they are, I feel spit and drool come out, making me feel even dirtier. Now that all movement has stopped, the others join in with their mocking comments as I'm made to sit here with them seeing me impaled on a cock.

"Bet it is the first non-nerd cock she's ever had in that pussy," Jessica says as if trying to make sure I feel as humiliated as possible by their words. To add to this humiliation, she (or one of them) moves forward and touches my clit.

"N-N-No, please," I beg, even trying to move away, but it's not like I am able to move. So, with my legs spread, they start to touch my sensitive clit. Poking, flicking, rubbing and even pulling, they toy with my clit over and over as if it is a game. Each time, I jerk and react but am unable to move with the cock still inside me.

Once he is satisfied, Paul lifts me up, signaling I'm to get off of him. I do and slowly his cock is removed from me, which makes me gasp again as my pussy started to really grip it. But I stand on jello legs as he fixes his pants then slides out of the seat. I then sigh and am grateful they stopped touching my clit.

The moment he is out of my seat, I crash back down, feeling tired. My body feels wrecked and I'm covered in sweat. Even my legs burn from the furious way that I used them.

But I do spread my legs as I know I'll be told to anyway. Spread them wide so my fucked pussy can be seen. In fact, I spread my legs so wide that my feet touch the seat's legs.

Sitting this way, I feel how my womanhood throbs and pulses from the sex I just had. It feels a little raw but I can tell it wants more. It too has been awakened.

Several moments go by without anyone saying anything or doing anything. Overall, the music is still playing loud, with people talking louder as well. It lets me know that whatever sound was made by me having sex, no one else heard.

"Hey Paul, you think you could move her cuff?" I hear one of the boys curiously ask. A moment later I feel my left hand be pulled by the cuff as Paul lifts the seat some. The seat is secured to the frame at points, but he is able to lift it and move my cuff down the frame of the seat towards my legs.

"Great. Can you put both of her cuffs together?" The boy asks very excited. I feel Paul move back into my seat where he keeps lifting the seat so his other hand can move the cuff along. When it gets close to my legs, I lift them into the seat with me without being told. Then the cuff is slid along, forcing me to turn in the seat as my arm has to follow the cuff.

I'm soon facing the bus's wall, even if I can't see it due to the shirt-mask, as both cuffs are on the right side of the frame. I'm not sure what they are about to do, but this is a very odd position as I'm sitting in the seat, but my upper body is turned to the right.

"Alright nerd, put your knees under you," the guy says still with that excited tone as Paul returns to his own seat. Still a tad confused and humiliated, I put my knees under me. With my hands being cuffed the way they are, it's like I'm bowing in a kneeling position while hunched over.

I then hear movement which can only be the guy who is talking. A moment later I feel him behind me, in the aisle. I'm not sure how I can feel him, but I know he's there.

"Put your head down and ass up, nerd," he demands and crudely forces my head to the seat. He presses it there, making me feel the seat press against my face. With his other hand, he grabs a hip and guides my ass until it is up in the air at the location he wants. He oddly adjusts this, making me lift, then lower my ass until it is the right height for him.

"Someone stand in the aisle, would ya?" The guy then says, a sound of near panic in his voice as if scared he won't be able to do this. To this there is laughter and one of the girls says something to him, but I do hear movement in which one or more step into the aisle to block whatever he's about to do.

"Don't you look so pretty and smart?" I hear one of the girls mockingly say in the seat in front of me. Right after she says this...I feel him at my entrance. I shudder as I feel his manhood poke between my lips, sending all those confusing emotions over me again.

12