Wheels On The Bus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shudder again as he slides inside my pussy, pushing his manhood slowly in. Only in this position, it's like his cock presses against my pussy in a different way. It rubs against the one wall in a new way, creating a whole new friction. It's so unexpected that I shudder a few times in response as it feels good.

He goes all the way until he presses up against my ass. Feeling this, I do something that truly makes me feel like a whore, but I don't care; I spread my legs. I spread them as far as I can in this seat without falling off, allowing him deeper access inside of me.

Now he starts to truly fuck me, thrusting back and forward rather fast. As if meant to be, the song that is playing has a steady clap sound to it that he adopts in his thrusts. It basically masks the loud clapping sound of him ramming me disappear into the song. To help this along, I'm pretty sure some of the other Goth goons clap along with the song.

Moan after moan comes out of me as he fucks me in this degrading position. At one point I try to lift my head and get my elbows under me, but someone presses on my face, keeping it pressed to the seat, telling me without words that I'm not to move.

Suddenly, the guy stops. After maybe 30 seconds of fucking me like this, he halts. Then I feel why; he's cummed. I feel his cock twitching inside of me, shooting stream after stream of his seed inside of me. The warmth of it spreading about, only instead of feeling like I'm owned, it makes me feel, well, like my pussy is that damn good. He surely didn't mean to cum so fast, but he couldn't help it.

"Did you already cum you loser?" I hear Paul laugh. The others join in and begin to clown on their friend. They ask if he was a virgin or 'if its been a while' along other things. He pulls out of me completely, making me gasp as he does as I feel unfulfilled. Whomever it is retorts to them in an embarrassed manner as he fixes his pants.

As they laugh at their friend, I take deep breathes as I feel so weird. I don't feel like myself at all. I mean, the smart, good girl that was at school is completely different from me. I feel awakened, alive and in a way, free. Just like I feel ashamed, embarrassed but honest.

"Turn over," I hear Paul say. I'm not sure he is talking to me, but I can't see a reason why he would tell one of his friends to do this, so I weakly get to my hands and knees. No one pushes me down and they allow me a few moments to at least get my bearings.

My poor womanhood feels raw from the sex that I've had, but it still throbs and pulses as if wanting more. It's to the point that when I slide my legs to sit in the seat, my womanhood seems to pulse even more from the brief contact. But then I move my legs in the other direction as my arms stay cuffed to the right side of the seat, and lay back.

I'm forced to cross my arms overhead as the cuffs can't go over each other. But I do lay down on my back, letting my legs hang off the side of the seat and into the aisle. This oddly feels comfortable compared to all the other positions they have had me in.

Laying like this is so weird, as the spilled water mixed with sweat makes the seat slippery. It makes it so slippery that it's pretty easy to slide my body over the seat. Also laying here feels weird because I can feel my tits jiggling from the movement of the bus. They jiggle and shake like small moveable mountains, making me feel that forced humiliation again from my "Nerdy Knockers."

"Alright, you...stand in the aisle. You...stand in the seat in front," Paul starts to give out orders again, announcing that they are about to do something more to me. I have no clue who he is referring to and I really don't care. There's a part of me that just wants all this to end, but there's that other part, the stronger part that wants it to keep going. That wants to be satisfied. Only I don't know what would satisfy me.

Someone slides into my seat. Whomever it is stays in front, moving between the gap between my seat and the seat in front of us, where your legs would go. They move all the way to the end, to where my head is.

"Just do it man, we'll block you. No one is gonna fucking see," I hear Paul say in an upset whisper to someone. Right after he says this, hands grab my legs. They grab from the bottom side of my knees and lift. As they lift, they bend my knees to fold my legs, where they are held in each of the person's arm.

The shirt-mask over my face is then grabbed. Hands move at the bottom of it, where they reach under and grab the shirt's collar. They pull on the collar until my mouth is exposed. They lift it up and rest it on my nose so the shirt cannot slide back down, leaving my mouth free.

I sigh as I know I'm about to have my mouth violated by a cock again. As if sensing my thoughts, the person then moves to straddle me. They climb on top of me, right on my shoulders where they place there knees on either side of me, where their crotch is every close to my mouth. At this, I wait for the familiar feeling of a cock poking my lips so I know to open my mouth.

Suddenly it feels like someone sits on my face. It's surprising and I cry out from this, only my mouth is pressed against something which prevents me from being heard. I can tell that whomever is doing it, isn't really sitting on me all the way or else I might die from the weight.

"Get that tongue out and start licking, nerd," I hear Jessica demand. My eyes widen as I try to look through the shirt to see if it really is her. I'm not able to see much, but I can see the outline of a woman straddling me. And I think she's taken off her pants and panties too.

There's a pussy pressed against my lips. A pussy. A female's pussy. This can't be happening. Now she starts to rock her lips, pressing it against my mouth over and over. Oh gosh, I feel her clit. I feel it as it presses on my top lip. Now I feel her pussy lips.

I want to tell her how I'm not a lesbian. That I can't do this. That it's not for me. Sure, I know she performed oral on me and I came from it, but that's different. I mean, I'm not a lesbian. And I can't be bi. I just can't. I mean, bi girls tend to be the crazy types. The weird ones. The party girls. Sure, I can admire a nice body or a pair of plump lips on a girl, but that doesn't mean anything. Everyone does it.

Just then, a cock slides into my pussy as he holds my legs in that bent manner. I moan at this, my eyes rolling again. Laying down is the only sex position I've ever done before this. I know it's boring and simple, but there's something about being on your back that I love. The feeling of having to spread your legs. The feeling of looking at him from below. The feeling that the man is about to take what he wants from you and you just lay and feel it.

A weird thing happens as I feel that cock enter me...my tongue moves forward. It pokes out of my open mouth, where I feel a sweet taste as I officially taste another woman's pussy. Exploring, I move my tongue about, discovering what everything feels and tastes like. I do this until I feel what must be her clit. It's oddly firm compared to the rest of her pussy. Oddly enough, when my tongue presses against it, she moans which makes me more excited.

I press my tongue fully against her clit now. I press it hard, and then move it side to side, remembering what she did when she was licking me. I press my tongue hard, but I move slow. In a way I have new appreciation for her because already my tongue feels tired, yet she did this for several minutes.

"That's it nerd, do your job," I hear Jessica moan softly as I lick. As she says this, the one between my legs begins to thrust in and out of me. His thrusts are hard, making my entire body rock in the seat thanks to the slipperiness. And as this happens, I see Jessica's outline and see how she rocks with it as well, only she rocks her hips, allowing all of her pussy to go over my mouth,

My pussy clings to whoever's dick this is. I'm still incredibly wet, but this time my pussy really grips that cock. This time I feel the friction so much better as it moves in and out of me. I don't know how or why it is happening, but I swear my pussy is tightening.

My body starts to come alive again as the heat builds. It starts between my legs and moves outward, making me wonder how hot the human body can go during sex. The heat makes me more aggressive in licking her as I make my tongue flick over her click left to right then up and down. The faster I go, the harder I try to press against it. And I know she is loving it because she even moaned my name. Granted, she moaned 'nerd' but it's still me.

As I taste her, I think of one thought. I'm licking a female. I'm licking a female's pussy. Me. The good girl. The valedictorian. The one that was featured on the Honor Society Website. I'm on my back, getting fucked while I lick a pussy. This can't be real. I mean...I'm being double teamed.

The one fucking me starts to get very rough now. He leans forward as he thrusts into me, making a rough sounding thudding sound which each slam against me. The feeling of his cock moving so fast makes it very hard to concentrate and I keep faltering with my tongue. I think Jessica senses this because she partly turns and puts one of her hands on my stomach.

Protesting, I feel her trail her hand downward, right towards my womanhood. Only any protests I might have had are gagged by her pussy, which she knows. And then I feel her fingers on my clit.

Instantly my clit is on fire as she rubs it. I keep trying to protest this, even to the point of trying to rip my cuffs off, but I can't. I'm helpless to what they are doing. I'm not just cuffed, but I'm being sat on so I can't move, while my legs are held in place. I'm truly helpless.

Oddly, I find that I'm licking her on autopilot. It not just flicks at her clit but moves around it in circles, teasing it before licking it again. This seems to be the right thing, like I'm becoming one with her body. I know it's working too because she keeps moaning.

I feel my orgasm building and I fight to stop it. Unlike before when I felt it coming from the distance, this time it just explodes. It explodes over me in an instant, sending me into overdrive. My body seems to turn to fire as I've never felt so hot before. The waves of pleasure shoot over me to the point I spasm from the power of it. My muscles tense up to the point that the guy holding my legs can no longer hold them and they shoot-out.

Moans and more moans come out of me as I cum like never before. Never have I ever thought this could happen to me. That I would have sex with a female. That I would be double teamed in sex. And never did I ever think there would be people watching. But that is what is happening. And I think that's why I cum so hard.

"She's cumming again," I hear Jessica's voice mock as I sink into the waves of pleasure. My moans turn high pitched as each wave makes me moan louder. I would think this would be loud enough for the rest of the bus to hear, but Jessica presses herself over more of my mouth to make sure I am properly gagged. I think she likes the feeling of me moaning and screaming into her womanhood as I hear her moan several times from it.

"Here it comes, oh wow, she's actually doing it. The nerd is making me cum!" Jessica's words say in surprise. Then she grabs the back of my head and forces my head to press against her sex. The frantic way she does this lets me know that she's not acting. She really is cumming from me licking her. Then I feel that humiliation as I realize the two of us are cumming at the same time.

After what seems like forever, my orgasm peaks and begins to fade. It fades slowly as he keeps fucking me in his rough and mean manner, making sure I feel the throbbing of my pussy as he fucks me raw. My body relaxes more and more now, acting like it got the one thing it really wanted, which seems to make him upset. He proceeds to grab my lower half and lifts it up as he keeps fucking me.

"There we go," I hear the guy say after a few moments of fucking me in this way. Suddenly, he pulls out and instantly I feel him cum between my legs. He shoots his seed over my mound, where stream after stream shoots out, going so far that I feel it on my stomach.

"You ass, you almost got my hand," I hear Jessica complain as she still sits on my face. The others laugh at this, and it brings me back to the real situation that is going on. For a moment I felt like I was connected on a deep level with two lovers, but now I remember that they aren't. they aren't lovers at all. They are bullies taking advantage of me and using me however they want. Using me as an object to fuck and humiliate.

Having got her orgasm, Jessica climbs off of me, leaving my face and neck wet with her wetness. Before she gets out of the seat completely, she pulls down my shirt-mask so it covers my face completely again. I'm not sure why, but this serves to really embarrass me. Makes me really feel like I'm just an object for them to be used. That I'm so less of a person they don't want to see my face.

Stunned, I lay here, as whomever fucked me drops me and then moves away, which lets me stick my legs out of the seat. Again, I hear the sounds of pictures being taken, but I don't care. Let them take pictures of my cum-covered body. Let them take pictures of my jiggy tits. Let them do as they want. This is all a dream anyway. It has to be.

Laying here, I feel the weird vibe that takes over the scene. It feels like everyone is spent. After all, the guys have cummed multiple times, which for the most part isn't normal. After all the work, they have to be tired and need a rest.

And that's exactly what happens too. They each go to their seat as if nothing happened and I'm left like this. They begin talking to each other about other topics, making it seem like I'm not even here. After a while, Paul slaps at my legs and tells me to put them in the seat so they won't be seen. Upon doing that, he doesn't do anything else. They just let me lay in the seat, cuffed and helpless, thinking about what they did to me. Not just thinking but feeling my poor womanhood and how it's been fucked repeatedly.

I try to mentally prepare myself for what's about to happen. I mean, we have to be close to the capital by now. Soon the bus will ultimately stop and everyone will get off. Then the driver or a teacher or someone will get on and do a walk-through and then find me. Cops will be called, Principals notified, news reporters will arrive and thus my life will be over. That's what bound to happen once I'm found back here.

I'm then awaken out of my thoughts by cheering as someone says that "we are here" from the front of the bus. From the slow speed of the bus and the way it turns repeatedly, I know this must be true. We must be at the capital. The ride is over.

So I sit up in my seat, feeling like I'm about to start sobbing. It's such an odd feeling what I feel at the moment. As much as I hated what they did and being bullied by them, I sort of enjoyed it. And now I don't want it to end. It was a new experience as horrible as it might have been, but it was also freeing. It was a true sexual experience. One that I'll never forget. One I want more of.

The bus then completely stops, engaging the air brakes. Now I hear students stand up as they all just want to get off the bus. We're here. At the destination.

"Oh, don't think we are done with you nerd," Paul suddenly states as he moves into my seat and sits next to me. He says this directly in my eye in a fierce whisper. Suddenly it feels like all of the Goth Goons have turned and are looking at me. Again, I can't see them due to the mask, but I sure feel them.

"Oh no. We got a surprise for you. You just keep your nerd pussy here and don't you dare say anything...or else, got it?" Lynn then warns, her voice sounding very serious.

I feel devastated that this is continuing as well as wanting to leap for joy all at the same time. This entire trip has been so confusing for me. I mean, why could I like something so horrible? Why would I want more of it? How messed up am I?

"Say it," Jessica then demands. At this, the others join in with their own comments about wanting me to repeat the warning. Only this time they are being quieter, being careful not to be overheard.

"I...I understand. I'll keep my Nerdy Knockers here," I tell them softly, to which they laugh. After, I'm told to shake my breasts again. I do it and then am told to curl up into the seat and not move so I can't be seen or heard.

Soon, they all leave the bus, leaving me alone completely alone. Curled up in the back seat, I wait to see what will happen. Fear rushes over me as I'm not sure. Will the Goth Goons come back? If so, what are they going to do? Or will the driver find me?

What's going to happen to me?

To be concluded...


12