All Comments on 'When a Body Meets a Body...'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fun

not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply stupid.

If this was supposed to be satire the author should tell us. Otherwise it's just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just as bad bad your previous, and why the fuck have 2 endings? write one and stick to it 1*

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SING A SONG OF SEX-PENCE

a pocket full of rye.....when you start to cheat,,,,,you begin to die, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'd send a death threat but I just can't be bothered beyond giving three stars, sorry.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Great moral

Nice quick pacing. Enjoyable to read. Thanks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
quibble quibble

So after seven days of driving he had not made it to Canada?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Soooo let's see. He caught here with the POS tied to the bed. Killed him and left her. She's found, is a zombie and the lover is dead. Sounds like a happy ending to me.

REALITY

He's dead from the shot. Five days later she's dead from having a big body laying on her and she dies from oxygen deprivation and dehydration. He hangs in Texas.

I liked it. I like fiction when the cheaters die in pain. In fiction and fantasy that is allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
betrayed is not a closet cuckold

he is a kitchen, living room, back yard, garage cuckold - spends every waking minute reading cuckold stories and leaving inane comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The true moral of the story is if you're an idiot you get what you deserve.

How stupid is this guy? It takes him 7 days to make a 25-hour drive to Canada. Did he do the whole ride in reverse? He chooses Canada and Amarillo instead of El Paso and Mexico (all of 10 minutes away.) He doesn't explain that he "thought his wife was being raped and protected her" until he found out that she was there willingly, and then left.

The old Texas saying is: No horse needs stealing -- but some folk need killing. Basically, killing a horse thief isn't murder, it's justified killing. The same might be said for a wife thief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Act of passion

I believe in Texas you find you spouse cheating, you can kill them, you cannot plan it. But if you walk in on them. Things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK SICK B.T.B

Just another sick person getting off to sick shit B.T.B.

This is a sex site not a murder for hire site..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The guy was on the lam for murder and he

took the scenic route to Canada? What good would getting to Canada do? The only good thing here was the guy knew he'd be hunted and toasted. It didn't surprise him. The bad thing is that his life is over because of people that didn't care what happened to him. Divorce was created for a reason.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Satire?

Well, I didn't see it as an all-out satire, but if the opening didn't tell you that this was a bit tongue-in-cheek, well...

I obviously had no problem with the two endings, I saw the "Reality Ending" as a way to take the wind out of the sails of those who would say, "Oh, that could never happen" with his ending.

Case in point, look at all the comments criticizing the travel time. I honestly didn't think of it myself, but the bottom line is that he NEEDED to be caught in order to have the trial.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Yeah, right, lol.

It's a silly story, but a fun read.

Love your humour no1specific!

Give it 4 out of 5 for merit.

Older comments point out the flaws,

so no need to address them.

But the comment about this being

a sex site and not about murders,

just needs to be addressed.

What kind of a person makes such a statement?

There's a whole catagorie here called "non erotic".

Don't you know what that means?

AND there was sex in this story!

So there you go, writer.

You can get get idiotic comments, but no reason

to take them seriously.

Most comments are really good and

thumbs up for those who write them!

The silly ones are just to be laught at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gross

he ate at the Y after seeing her with the POS , yuck. no one knew he was in texas

or should have known. why not try to cover up?

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

I liked it lots, That would suck to be under a corpse for a while. Hahaha, Your no pussy cuckold, See this you other authors out there with manginas, This is how you treat an adulterous spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just dumb

guy was a creampie cleaner and a moron. much like the author. zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
If he hadn't gone down on her

I would have give it a five. Didn't fit with the character at all. Disgusting. But the punishment of POS and wife saved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gallows humor?

Nothing here worth reading. I'm very sorry I wasted my time on this. Take a writing class or something. Damn!

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
If this worked...

The "not guilty" verdicts would be jury nullification. So why would they convict him of anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Actually I liked your attempt

And your ending is closer to a real Texas ending... My son-in-law is a Texan and they don't take half the crap most LW writers want their wimpy husbands to take... Caught in the saddle is dead in the saddle in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is @wyldcard, sorry for not logging in

Stylistically, I don't generally like the rambling, narration approach to the story, but that isn't specific to you and you kept a nice pace and didn't get lost in the weeds.

The assumption she'd have invited her lover on the trip rather than a gf, was a big one. Last minute on a spa weekend as gift from hubby? Most women would probably call a gf. Good company for a spa. The lover she can already see locally and detracts from spa experience/pampering.

Would she have died from asphyxiation or dehydration as indicated by another poster? Yes, but I suppose it was just setting the scene.

Why did he leave the window open when he left? It was an interesting detail to add, and only would have allowed the smell to travel and be noticed sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmm, mmm, mmm!

I do love some good murder porn! Kill them bitches! Yee-ha!

Gotta go jack off now.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
I like it.

The style was in keeping with the character of the protagonist and it showed how the shock of betrayal can impact on people.

I'll be looking for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Reminds me of a couple I got to know in Alaska. As his story went: lived in Texas for a number of years, walked in on wife & her lover, shot lover, pled temporary insanity and, received court mandated counseling for a year & probation/time served. Wife would get really quiet at his telling of tale and, only ever attest to having lived in Texas...

I think if it were me; it would've been done with a tire iron/lug wrench; anything immediately at hand goes more along the lines of temporary insanity. But, we all know Texas with open carry laws, I think Alaska has similar laws... Reason why aforementioned couple moved to Alaska???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave you a # 1 for being too much of a coward to post one ending

Make up your mind and stop playing politics. One good ending. If you cant figure out which one is the best stop writing

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Eating a cream pie puts this guy at the bottom of the field

But first his revenge in Texas and then the courtroom scene more then compensated.

It should have been in Satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Muder porn, yes

Tongue in cheek, but still murder porn. Sorry I read it. I like a good bitch burning, but you ever hear of divorce? You kill someone every time they insult you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suicide by Texas

You've got suicide by Cop , now here's suicide by Texas ! It's actually not so far fetched now that I think about it .

I'm gonna give this full marks just to see that Asshole swingerjoe 's blood pressure rise to Stroke level . Yep , that's what I'll do .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I served on a Texas jury...

that found the defendant guilty of attempted murder (he shot a guy twice) but recommended time served because the "victim" was basically an asshole who deserved it. Unfortunately the judge added 6 months time because he didn't want a guy convicted of attempted murder to get off with only time served because that would send the wrong message to prisoners awaiting trial and make it harder to negotiate plea bargains, which I thought was a pile of crap.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Every once in a while...

It is kind of fun to read a tongue in cheek bit of humerotica. This category is so saturated with same old, same old that a little break is welcome. An honorable mention to the author who gave us that break. 4* just for the hell of it.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Crazy and methodical.

I was confused and thought she was having an affair with another woman...so, the whole him going down on her after she'd been with another guy was gross. Otherwise...good story!! I can see killing someone who was fucking my wife....I'd be that destroyed that I might think it was a good trade.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Scarfing the pie

Was seemingly out of character but he also fucked her comatose which should beef up his he-man-hero status. Well written story with a couple of holes. Look forward to more. But the question remains: is he a cuck? Can he ever not be a cuck? Is it like being a virgin?

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago

Thought about this a bit more.

The extreme end of burning, that is murder the guy, leave the woman literally burned out, near catatonic husk of an individual is too much. This is where the claims people have that this is a fetish and have a ring of validity. I enjoy consequences tales, but this sort of stuff isn't healthy. It is an out of proportion morality tale.

It doesn't detract from the score any more than extreme humil elements would, since I score on writing quality, but it definitely detracts from my enjoyment.

That said, as I express to all the authors (when I remember :) ), thanks for the story and time spent writing it.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Fair enough, Wyldcard

You say "It is an out of proportion morality tale."

I have no comment to make about people fantasising about murder porn if that's their thing. (I think it's a bit sick, but if it's just a fantasy so be it.)

Where I have fun commenting is when authors and commenters seem to make adultery a morally more questionable activity than murder. It's blatant hypocrisy when they criticise the morality of an adulterous wife's actions but not the morality of a murdering husband.

At least with No1Specific's story he made the murder so ugly that even some of the random anonymice thought it was a bit gross.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

the BF is dead, and the wife is as good as dead, at least mentally

and I liked the alternate ending, I mean why kill the good guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Texas Justice

I support the author's ending​. I watch a lot of real murder trials and defence attorneys are the most creative creatures on God's green earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn, you killed the mother fucker; automatic 5.

Too bad you couldn't have earned it with a really well crafted compelling story. But at least your heart was in the right place.

You know how there are some pathetic cucks who get this warm excited smile when they read about some wife getting the fucking of her life from some bull while her husband watches and cums in his pants? From the number of stories out there it seems like there must be a bunch of such dickless wimps. Well there also some of us who get the same warm smile when a predator and a betraying slut spouse get their just deserts. I prefer something much slower, psychologically painful, and humiliating, than murder. Killing, especially surprise killing, is just too quick, and then painless. But we will take what we can get. Thanks for a nice non-cuck story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
I think a case can be made that the author is mentally retarded

This is so badly done it's well funny. Yes the wife would have been dead after all the time in the motel room with a dead body and top of her.

And yes it shouldn't have taken him seven days to get the Canada US border

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
navy...

Obviously he spent too much time in the hull... only Navy.

Doesn't anyone here own a scoped rifle??? Even a Navy man understands it is better to fire from 5 miles out than enabling them to get within striking distance of the floating tub you are living off of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

The story is okay.

I did notice that no1specific likes to use a lot of parentheses.

Just saying parenthetical as nobodyinparticular.

Gave it 3*s. Thanks😊😊

AMerryman

no1specificno1specificover 6 years agoAuthor
Greetings and Thank You all...

I want to thank everyone for the reactions and comments. I have even managed to lure Harryin VA into commenting so I feel good.

Since it has been commented upon, my favorite rifle was the 16"Naval. I could reach out and touch you at 20+ miles AND I didn't need to hit center of mass to get you.

As to my nome de plume ... it is pronounced "no one specific" on here... other places, beyond even writing, I am "no one in particular". So, if you are truly away from all this kind of venue and see me, say hello.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
*****

Whacky Crazy Unreal - laughed my ass off.

Great read with morning coffee,

Thx!

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks for a other fun read.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Fun, Cookie? Surely you jest?

May I assume that was a sarcastic comment? If not, I have to differ about what might be classified as 'fun'.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@luedon

Yes , compared to the rest of this week ( with the exception of one really good story ) this was fun .

Do I and 99.99 % of readers understand that this is a fictional story and therefore no one was actually killed or rendered comatose , then yes it was fun . At least as fun as being sexually humiliated and in some cases here , tied in a chair and be abused in some of the most vile ways . You know those stories, right Luedon???

Oh , never mind, I forgot that only stories that end in justice ( fictional no less ) are the ones that trigger you .

I'm going to give this top marks, and go to as many other places as possible to give it more 5' s just in your honor .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumber than cow dung

A Ranger just shows up in Canada, throws him in the trunk and takes him back to Texas? Even for fiction - That was simply ludicrous. Awful story.

no1specificno1specificalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous and others

This story was originally published as a double ending story; a "tongue in cheek" snarky ending and one that was the "death row" scene. SOMEONE(s) began to "one bomb" it and then contacted the Moderator claiming it was a "snuff" piece, which caused it to be removed. This is the second piece that someone(s) utilized this underhanded method of censorship. I left it for over half a year before even looking at it again. I admit to slapping an ending together and added words to eliminate ANY claim that it was "snuff". Consequently, the ending was not the best. For that, I wish to apologize to those readers who have been supportive of my efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it...

Some readers were wondering why he didnt go to mexico since it was so close. Instead he took a long slow trip to canada. My guess is he picked texas, a death penalty state, and didnt try very hard to get away, because he was basically committing suicide. Didnt really get the texas ranger in canada stuffing him in his trunk, (maybe the texas ranger was chuck norris) but over all good job. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

My only comment is that he said he didn't care why. All husbands want to know why. In many cases, it's their only question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty Good

But: 1. After five days she would be dead from dehydration. 2. The Texas state prison is in Huntsville, not Austin, 3. Putting a luxury resort in Amarillo would be like putting one in Bakersfield, CA. While I don't think authors need to be 100% right on facts, these are so obvious or easily ascertainable that these errors shouldn't have happened. I did love the part about the cunt being stuck underneath the putrefying body of the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start 5 stars - shit ending 1 star overall rating 3 stars

Good start 5 stars - shit ending 1 star overall rating 3 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lue

Lue thinks killing a cheating POS isn't fun, but cheating wives having a fun little adulterous fling is just fun. I don't really think either is ok, but until Beto takes my HK416, I wouldn't advise trying me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
uh hih

and why not call 911 and claim you just saved your wife from a rapist?

That way you wouldnt have to run or worry about jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Considering The Number

Of people getting away with numerous DUI's, continuing to drive till they murder people and still escape punishment here in Texas I'm not too sure he'd end up in prison at all much less death row. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fun, but ill-advised.

Divorce her, hang her out to dry, and get on with your life! Don't sacrifice yourself for her. Still, it was fun if not a good idea at all.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Dark

This author has a dark mind, but I enjoyed his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting and off the wall story.. loved it! solid 5

gamblnluck

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Hey, good story. No beating around the bush, no bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Likes to eat other's com out of wife

What a man

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Irony or stupidity? Terrible either way.

The future father-in-law said he would kill the MC if he ever hurt the woman they both loved. She turns out to be a deceitful slut who betrays her loyal husband. Even though its her who hurt him, the MC still ends up dead.

No1specific wrote well. This submission shows a well written story can nonetheless be horrible.

GillotineGillotineover 3 years ago

Agree with previous commenter, call the po-po & say you walked in to her being raped. You had no way of knowing it was a legit circumstance. She can play along or tell the truth, it won't matter, ditch her after.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Oh that was awful, just awful! What that poor cheating bitch must have gone through before she snapped. Guess some guys get salty over being cucked.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm glad there was no sexualization of murder in the story. Just plain old murder, that's better (that's supposed to be irony). This piece earned its 1 rating.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

better to of shoot him but not kill that way he could still get out of jail in his lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yuck..what u high on.?

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Anonymous women going ape shit.... lol.. Don't worry SWAMP DONKEY you are next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We’re u high on drugs or we’re u full of your lovers black cock in your ass when u write this?

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

What a pathetic, POS story. They were in Texas for Christ's sake... He should have used a machete and headed back home... Drank some beer and read a few stories online. Oh yeah! He should have reported her missing the day that she left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Either u get the guy wimp out and take a cheating whore back and eat her cumfilled pussy clean OR u go all over and end up in murder mayhem land...

What’s wrong with ya? Got kicked out of ur asylum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of wimpy spineless writer is this… one who hates men, damn feminist man hating woke crap story… if you shot the POS shoot the disrespectful cheating SLUT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Top story. Top writer.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

She got the worst of it 5*****

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

Not a happy ending, but it is an interesting character study. Personally, I'd find a way to just leave and be rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Probably the most realistic story I've read on this site. The kill scene and aftermath was pretty brutal. Not sure what half these commenters are talking about in regards to being a pussy or wimp or gay and whatnot. Dude killed her lover and sent her to the happy house. Told the court he was out of fucks to give. Then he realistically got sentenced to death, as was his plan. What was suppose to happen? He shot him, the bullet went through, killed her too, while he secretly made off to some nonextraditional country and lived happily ever after with some hot pornstar looking chick that was 22, a Virgin, and only had eyes for him forevermore, living off his secret cayman island fund with Millions? Get real. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Agree with a comment before.... Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Terrible story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...