When a Man Whore Meets a Slut

Story Info
What happens when a slut and man-whore go on a blind date.
5.3k words
4.62
6.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony sat at his table sipping on his glass of wine looking at his reflection and pondering, how the hell he allowed his friend Dwayne to convince him to go on a blind date. Tony was never really the dating type of guy. He much preferred hook ups or one night stands. And while he did like the ideas of relationships, he found his sex drive and his kinks were high and far too much for the average woman to handle. After his last girlfriend dumped him Tony chose to live the life of a bachelor. And at 6'3 and 285lbs with black skin he was the true definition of tall dark and handsome. As he swirled the wine in his glass he was approached by his waitress who refilled the glass.

"Dining alone?" She asked as she finished pouring.

"No. Waiting for a blind date" he responded back looking at her.

She was a pretty woman early 30s with fire red hair and freckles. She had a nice body with a great set of tits that sat on her chest. She flashed him a dazzling smile.

"Well she better hurry up. That seat might not be empty for long." She said clearly flirting with him.

"I hope so." He responded looking at his watch. "I've been here for 20 minutes already."

"Well excuse me for my tardiness." Came a seductive yet sarcastic voice from behind him. "But, looking this good does in fact take time"

Tony turned his head around and was met with a radiant smile surrounded by full plump lips. She was gorgeous. A thick voluptuous bbw body stood before him. Her figure was almost hour glass in shape with hips thighs and a fat juicy ass. Her tits sat up barely being contained by her beautiful dress she had on. Her skin was a deep ebony complexion. Smooth and elegant yet it shined like a black diamond. She was stunning from the locs in her head down to her pedicured toes. As she walked toward him the sound of her hills clicking against the tile floor Tony stood up and greeted her by outstretching his hand.

"Why hello. I'm Anthony. Anthony Jackson. But my friends call me Tony." He said flashing her his best smile.

She grabbed it and replied "Hello Mr. Jackson I'm Jessica Steven's. It's pleasure"

"No the pleasure is all mine." He said kissing the back of her hand. Lust flashed acrossed his eyes as he looked deep into her hazel pupils. "Shall we." He said, guiding her to her seat. He pulled out the chair and sat her down before returning to his seat. As they sat down they ordered their drinks and food and began their dinner while learning about each other.

Tony was a corporate lawyer working for the largest firm in their city while Jessica was the owner of several salons and beauty supply stores. As the evening progressed their talking evolved into heavy flirting as desire began to build between them.

"So how do you know Dwayne?" Asked Tony with a curious look.

"Through his wife Tania"she replied. "Me and her have been best friends for years. She was my first client."

"Ah Tania." Tony said with an annoyed eye roll before smiling

"And what's that look for?" Asked Jess.

"Oh nothing, it's just she can't stand me." He answered.

"Oh I know." She said taking a sip of her wine. She set it back down and looked at him with a lustful look and said "She told me all about you."

"Really now!" He responded slightly curious. "What did she say about me?"

"Oh you know the usual. Good looking, charming, sweet and kind." She took another sip of her wine and then stated. "She also happened to mention that you was the biggest Man-whore that she knew."

Tony bust out into a light chuckle before giving a slight head dip and shoulder shrug as if he was thinking "eh she's not wrong"

"Hmmmm" he responded back taking another bite of his steak.

"So. Are you going to tell me what the issue is with between you and her." She asked before taking another bite of her food.

"Let's just say me, her, and Dwayne have a bit of history and keep it at that"

"You slept with her?"jess asked with an invested look.

Tony damn near spit out his drink as coughed out the words "No! God no." Giving an almost disgusted look. "Less complicated than that. But I'll make you a bet. If we make it to a second date I'll tell you the story." He said giving her a sly wink and a smile.

"Deal".

As they began to finish their meals Tony's desire for Jessica only increased. Damn that Dwayne he thought to himself. His friend had always known his weakness for black women especially those who were thick, and she was no exception. He wanted her. He had been aching to kiss her lips for the longest time. And her infectious laugh that came from them only deepened his desire.

After paying the bill Tony walked her out to his car where they got in to continue with the evening. As he started his car he turned to her asked,

"So where to now it's only 15 past 9 so in my eyes the night is still young. Would like to go dancing or maybe catch a movie?"

Jessica just turned and smiled at him before leaning over the arm rest towards him. She was so close he could smell the fruit scent from her lip stick. She stared at him with those eyes that had been casting a spell on him all night, reached her hand down between his legs and gently squeezed the slight bulge he had been trying to hide since he first laid eyes her. In a hypnotic voice she said.

"Let's be honest. You and I both know this night was not ending with dancing or a movie. Now how about you stop bullshitting me and take me to your house."

Tony just stared back for a second before giving a smirk and saying. "Your wish. My command." Before pulling off into the night.

Normally the time from the restaurant to his home would take about 40-45 minutes depending on traffic. He made it there in 30 minutes flat. As they walked to his door and entered Jessica was hit with the fragrance of apple cinnamon air freshener. She looked around at his home noticing the art work hanging from the wall and the interior design of everything. Despite it supposedly being a bachelors pad it had a surprisingly womanly touch to it. She turned to him and asked

"I don't need to worry about a girlfriend or Mrs. Coming in here do I." Giving him a quizzical look.

Tony chuckled as he sat his keys down and stated "no girlfriends no fiancés and no wives."

"Alright" she said exploring more of the house.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Uh sure. What do you have"

"Hmmm how about a beer"

Jess giggle before looking at her dress. "I'm not really dressed for a beer."

"Ok fair point" smiled Tony. "How about wine or champagne."

"Ehh something a little...harder" she said with emphasis on the word harder.

"Whiskey it is then." Tony responded.

"Hey where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall first door on the left." He said as he made his way to the kitchen. Pulling two glasses and his bottle of whisky out of his cupboard he dropped to ice cold steel balls in the glass before pouring them each a healthy shot. As he walked out the kitchen into the hallway he froze. Standing there was Jessica, her dress gone, and the only thing she had on was her matching blue and black bra and panties and her black heels. As she walked up to him seductively, her thighs rubbing against each other, her eyes were trained on his giving off the look of a predator about to pounce on her prey. She reached out and took her drink from his hands and took a sip, never breaking contact from his gaze. After swallowing she finally spoke in a serious but sexy voice.

"So are you just going to stand there and look at me. Or, are you going to give me a night to remember?"

Her words sent Tony over edge as he dropped his drink and grabbed her face bringing it to his. There lips touching sent electricity done his body causing his dick to erect. She tasted so sweet and he had to have more as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. A soft moan escaped her throat as she dropped her drink and began to unbutton Tony's shirt. The house echoed with the sound of their lips smacking and as they stumbled their way the Tony's master bedroom. When they reached the room she pushed him on the bed before climbing on top straddling his pelvis. She started to grind her pussy over his bulging dick the only thing separating it was the fabric of her panties and his pants. She looked down at him and asked.

"So what did Dwayne tell you about me?"

"Not much," Tony replied, his hands rubbing all over her thick thighs. "That you were beautiful, funny, and intelligent. So far he has not lied."

She giggled before replying "Well that was sweet but I must confess there's something bout me he didn't mention probably because he didn't know."

"Oh." Said Tony curious. "And what would that be?"

She unhooked her bra and threw it to the side of the bed freeing her giant titties from their imprisonment. Then she leaned down onto him and whispered in his ear.

"That I'm a total fucking slut."

She then started planting kisses on his neck and work her way down his body. She nibbled his chest and licked his abs until she found herself parallel from his throbbing his dick. With a wink and a smile she undid his pants causing his manhood to spring out. She grabbed it gently with her hand and began stroking it.

"Fuck yes. This is a nice size dick worthy of any man with the title of man-whore."

She bent down placing soft kisses on it working herself down to the base then slowly licking herself back up to the tip. Like the anaconda to its prey she took the wholeness of his member deep in her mouth and throat.

"Oh my fucking gosh" moaned out Tony as he watched her head bob up and down.

"Jessica. Uhhh damn that feels so good." He watched her as her as she made love to his dick with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his tip while her lips massaged his shaft. Ecstasy built in his body from the sounds of moaning.

Jessica sucked on his dick like the slut she claimed herself to be. And the taste of his pre-cum mixed with the throbbing sensation of his dick in her throat sent chills down her spine. She felt herself moving her hand down her body until it reached inside her panties. She used the liquids as lubrication and started to massage her clit.

Pulling his dick and stroking it she looked him and said. "Mmhmmm. Sucking dick is such a turn on for me, but I've never wanted one in my mouth as much as I've wanted yours. You have my pussy so wet."

The thought of her giving head being a turn on made Tony hot. He reached down and pulled her hands from her panties and shoved them in his mouth allowing her watch as he licked and sucked her juices from her fingers.

Tony let out a low growl as he devoured her juices. "You taste so sweet." He said.

His actions caused Jessica ecstasy to rise even higher as she began sucking his dick with more force.

"Yesss Jessica. Keep sucking it. Fuck." Tony responded to the sounds of gawking from her mouth and throat. He had always prided himself on being a selfless lover. Always wanting to make sure his partner was satisfied long before he was but her actions had him on the verge of exploding.

"Mmmm Jessica if you keep going uhhh I'm going to...." His words were stopped but the appearance of a slight pain. Looking down Jessica was squeezing his dick just tight enough to prevent him from cumming.

"Not yet baby," she exclaimed. "I have other plans for that nut". With that she stood up over him and begin removing her panties. Tony followed suit taking off his clothes and tossing them off the bed. She then sat back down and proceeded to rub her pussy and clit along Tony's dick. Letting her pussy juice flow onto it until it was nice and coated. reaching down she grabbed hold of it and positioned herself on top sliding it inside of her. The thickness and length filled her up and stretched her walls.

"Ohhhhhh. Shit!" she cried out. As she slowly rocked back and forth on his member. Tony's hands rubbed all over her thighs as he watched her rub her breast and play with her nipples with pleasure. He took mental notes of her erogenous zones from this position, but he found himself getting distracted from the satisfying feel of her. She was so tight yet with each movement of her body her juice came out more and more.

"Oh yess Tony. Ahhh I needed this dick. I've been wanting to feel you inside me since I first laid eyes on it." She said as she picked up her pace. With each thrust frontwards backwards her moans grew. Tony's grip on her thighs became tighter as he matched her rhythm. She leaned forward placing her hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down while her ass slapped against his thighs.

"Ahhh yes. Just so uhhh you know uhhh I'm not on birth control. Ahhhh fuck. So unless you're ready to be a dad I would suggest not cumming in me." She lied.

"Noted" Tony groaned lost in his on bliss.

Jess began to ride him harder as her orgasm built. "Yes Tony. That's it. Fuck this slutty pussy. Give me that black man-whore dick. Give me all of it." She cried bouncing faster and faster with each word.

As Tony concentrated on keeping his climax at bay he could feel hers rising. Taking control with his muscular arms he grabbed her ass and began thrusting his pelvis upwards hard and fast. She fell forward on his chest screaming in his ear.

"YES TONY YES! FUCK ME. FUCK ME. SHIT IM ABOUT TO CUM ON THAT DICK. IM CUMMING ON THAT DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK" Tony's dick popped out as her orgasm gushed out soaking him and the bed beneath them.

She laid there on top of him breathing hard and enjoying her high as Tony rubbed her chocolate skin.

"That.... Was.... Great" she said through gasping breathes.

"Indeed. Not bad for your first orgasm." He responded

"First?" She chuckled "do I detect a hint of arrogance?"

As soon as those words left her mouth Tony lifted and rolled her over placing himself on top.

"Absolutely you do," he said. Grabbing hold of his dick he rubbed it against her clit.

"Oohhh fuck" she hissed out. The tingling sensation started to get her juices flowing. She reached down to grab hold of his essence and put it inside but he pushed her hand away.

"What are yo....." her words cut off by the feeling of his tongue in her mouth as he delivered her a hot and passionate kiss. Breaking from her face he licked her plump lips before saying

"How dare you let my dick taste that pussy before my mouth does."

Suddenly his head disappeared over the horizon of breast. A second later she felt his soft lips as they kissed and sucked on her clit.

"Oh.my.god" she moaned as her vagina began to pulse from the erotic sensations. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his curly black hair a pushed him deeper into her as she started grinding on his face.

"Ahhhhh yes. That's it Tony. Eat me!! Eat my pussy. Make me come all over your man whore of a mouth,". She exclaimed out.

Her dirty talk only emboldened Tony making him hungrier. With his hands he grabbed her legs and folded them back lifting ass up to the sky and shoved his tongue deep into her hole. Freeing up one of his hands and started to massage her clit causing she squealed out in pleasure, her hands began rubbing all over her breast as she looked up at him. He had the look of an animal, focused as each lick he gave her was delivered with precision and intent. His eye was trained in on her pussy with lust pouring out of them while he moaned and growled, clearly savoring the taste of her. This brother was starving and it was evident to her that he was receiving just as much pleasure from his oral excursion as she was. As tony continued eating her out she could feel her pussy throbbing and pulsing faster and faster as her orgasm built to its peak.

Even in the awkward position they were in Tony could sense her climax coming. The way her moans became louder but shorter. Her breathing had quickened. The way she rubbed her hands over her body while she thrusted her hips higher into the air, she was about to come and he wanted to drink up every bit of it. He wrapped his arms around both her thighs and pulled her into his face as deep as he could, engulfing the fullness of her pussy into his mouth, licking and sucking on every inch of it from the clit on down.

"OH MY FUCKING...... IM ABOUT TO.... TONY IM ABOUT TO..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

she screamed out as a flood out her juice shot out into Tony's mouth, dripping down his face and chest and landing on the bed. The threat of drowning did not stop him as he ate her through her orgasm.

"SHIIIT!!!! You're not stopping. Uhhhh I came why aren't yooooooohhhhh" she moaned out as another wave ran down her body. Her legs trembled as he slurped up the last remaining bits of her sweet nectar. Slowly he lowered the bottom half of her body back on to the bed. It was only when she made contact with the wet spot of her juices did he finally lift his head up.

Theirs eyes locked in on each other. Their gaze hot and intense with lust and desire. No words were needed to be exchanged, they knew what they wanted... each other. She reached down and grabbed hold of his face, admiring the glistening twinkle on his goatee from her cum. She had to taste him as their lips met and she stuck her tongue into his mouth. The kiss was deep and passionate as the scent of her pussy sent chills up and down her spine. Tony began spreading her legs apart as he lifted one of them on his shoulders. He grabbed his throbbing cock and started to rub it against her pussy to lubricate it. Breaking from their kiss he stared deep into her eyes as he pushed himself slowly inside her. Her head tilted back, her eyes closed and air escaped from her lungs as she felt the fullness of him enter inside of her welcoming pussy.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssss" she cried out. "That's what I needed. Fuck me tony. Fuck my slutty pussy."

Her words rang out as Tony began to thrust into her deeper and harder. His pace quickening but his eyes were still stuck on her face watching it as it changed over and over again with each new wave of pleasure.

"Yes Tony ahhhh you're so deeep. Fuuuuck." She moaned out as her body reacted to each thrust he gave her. "How's this slutty pussy Tony. Tell me how do you like it." She whined.

"Fuck Jess. Uhh it's the best." He answered truthfully. She felt amazing, the way her pussy walls contracted and collapsed around him. It was as if they were begging for him to bury himself as deep as he could go and flood them with his essence. As he continued to pound away, he could feel his own climax coming.

"Uhhh jess. Fuck I'm sorry but.... Ahhh. I can't hold it in..... mmmph much longer. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He pleaded

"It's ok," she responded placing her hand on his face. "You can come baby. Don't stop until you come on me. Ahh I'm already cumming baby so don't worry about me. Just give me that hot nut. Put all over my body. Cum for me. Cum for me Tony. CUM FOR MEEEEE." She screamed as her climax hit her.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH." Screamed Tony as he pulled out his dick and started stroking it fast. Jet streams of his seed flew out landing all over her beautiful chocolate body. She reached down and started rubbing it all over her stomach and tits before taking a glob of it and putting it in her mouth. She savored the taste of it.

Tony collapsed beside her, the sound of both of them breathing hard filled the air.

"I'm.... Sorry...." He said facing her. "I didn't.... Mean to cu...cum that quickly...."

His words were cut off by the placement of her lips against his. She broke from it and stared at him with intensity and lust in her eyes. Finally she spoke.

"Don't you... dare apologize. I loved the fact that.... I made you cum so quick." She said as a sexy smile formed across her face. Tony just gazed at her.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked.

"Yea but I think our drinks are sitting on your floor." She giggled

"How about a bottle of water than." He said rolling up out of the bed. As he walked out of the room Jessica couldn't help but admire the tone of his body. Mocha color with a fit physique. He definitely took care of himself and by the taste of his cum he had a good diet as well. She found herself rubbing her hands all over her body basking in euphoric state he just put her in. Despite the great fucking that he had just given her, she found herself craving more. Slowly her hand found itself between her thighs massaging her clit as she replayed every scene of that night back in her head.....

12