When a Man Whore Meets a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony found himself walking back to his room with to cold bottles of water when he began hearing the sweet sounds of moaning coming from his room. As he entered the doorway there he saw Jessica face down ass up, one hand stretching out in front of her gripping the covers on the mattress and the other one furiously rubbing her pussy. To some men they would feel insecure, if not offended at the idea of the woman they just fucked still being horny, but to Tony the sight was... beautiful. His dick began to stand at full attention, throbbing with the desire to feel her insides again. But as badly as he wanted to walk over and fuck her a more devilish thought crept into his mind. Placing the waters down he silently tiptoed over to his master bathroom. In there he searched though his sink drawers until he found what he was looking for, a battery operated vibrating wand, that had never been opened. His ex had bought it for them to play around but they never used it. After putting some double a batteries in it and giving it a quick rinse off he turned it on and felt it vibrate in his hand.

"Yes." He said as a naughty thought raced in his mind. He turned it back off and snuck his way back into the room where Jessica was still going at it and had failed to notice his presence. As he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind her she started to speak.

"Welcome back! Did you get the wa.. waaaaaaaaahmmmmmm. Her words were drowned out as she felt the vibrations from the wand head pulsating against her clitoris. "Fuck yessssss. You brought a friend."

"I did. I hope this is ok but watching you was turning me on and made me want to play with him." He stated as he rubbed it up and down her vagina. He spread her ass cheek to give hisself a better view but was stunned by the sight of a red butt plug gem in her asshole.

"Oh ho!!! So you're a bit of an anal slut as well! Interesting." He exclaimed as endless possibilities ran though his mind.

"Doooon't get any bri.... Fuck..... bright ideas. I may give up the pussy on a first date but my ass is only for my serious partner."

Tony just smiled and replied "noted." As he began to massage the ruby red gem sticking out of her sphincter. She pushed her ass back and cried out louder in pleasure.

"The way it vibrates my clit while you massage my asshole makes me feel so good.... Ahhhh yes Tony keep going. Stick your man-whore face in my slutty pussy. Ahhh fuck, let me fuck your face. Tongue fuck my pussy."

Tony leaned down, shoving his tongue deep inside her vaginal canal. As he licked the depths of her insides, she began throwing her ass back onto him. With each thunder slap of her ass cheeks to his face Tony's dick throbbed and pulsed begging to feel the insides of her slutty pussy again.

"OH MY GOSH!! TONY. YESSSSSS. EAT. MY. PUSSY. EAT. MY. PUSSYYY." She screamed out inbetween backwards thrust. "Let me fuck your whore face. Let me cum all in your mouth. Swallow all of me. Ohhhhh fuck. I'm gonna make a mess all your faaaaace. Fuuuuuuck."

"Do it Jessica. Cum on my face. Squirt in my mouth. Drown me with you sweet pussy juice. Give me all your mess to drink. I want it on my tongue. Don't hold back. Give it to me baby. Give it to me. Make me swallow all of you."

"Tony. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, FUUUCK IM CUUUUMMMMMIIIIIING. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Jessica reached back grabbing hold of his hand and the vibrator and began moving it to hit her exact spot, her body arched and convulsed as her pussy sprayed her climax out all over Tony's face. And like the man of his word that Tony was he welcomed it with a wide open mouth, slurping and gulping as much of it as he could. Her nectar coated the entirety of his face leaving him pleasantly drenched and refreshed. As she sat there, body trembling from her climax, Tony grabbed her hand and the vibrator and kept it on her clit as he flipped her over onto back. He climbed on top and leaned down giving her a deep and passionate kiss, sticking his tongue her mouth giving her a taste of her beautiful ecstasy. Using her free hand she reached down and stroked his dick causing Tony to moan her mouth. He tasted so good and she wanted to feel him to the fullest extent. She wanted him to fill her up with his seed. She had to have it.

"Tony! Fuck me. Fuck me now!" She said breaking their kiss.

Tony didn't need to be told again. With her guided precision he thrusted himself hard and deep inside her welcoming pussy. Her moistness soaking his nether regions with each powerful movement.

"Oh Jessica. Uhhh you feel like heaven. I want to be in you deeper and deeper and deeper. I can't get enough of how good you feel. How wet you are. How you react to every touch I make. Uhhhh!!!! You're gonna make me cum so hard. Is that what you want. You want me to come again for you baby. Tell where you want it baby tell me where you want this hot seed. Let me give it you." He said as he thrusted harder and harder inside of her. "Where do you want it Jess. Huh where do you want it."

"INSIDE ME!!!!!!" She screamed out as she hooked her leg around him so he couldn't pull out. "Fill me up Tony. I want to feel your cum pouring out my cunt. Fill me with every last drop of you. Tony. Yes. Tony. Ahhhh fuck yes. That's it. Give me it. Cum with me. Cum with me now Tony. Ahhhh I'm cummming. CUM WITH MEEEEEEEE."

Jessica face went blank as her orgasm ran through her body and shooting out of her. She was in heaven as Tony pounded away at her body. Then she felt it. The feeling of a hot gooey substance shot inside of her touching very depths of her.

Tony couldn't hold back any longer and with one final push he found himself emptying every last drop of himself into her. Warmness washed over him like a tidal wave as he collapsed on top of her, wrapping his arms tightly around her. He needed her close and for the first time in his life. He didn't want to let go.

As Tony rolled over to the side of her their embrace of each other never let up. Their legs entangled one another as they felt the warmth of each other breathe coat their skin, and the occasional kiss that they placed on one another sending shivers down they spine. Neither of them knew who went to sleep first, quite frankly neither of them cared, for they night they belonged to each other and that's what they wanted.

...... EPILOGUE

Jessica found herself, as she stirred awake, in the embrace of a man whose body and face unlocked desires she hadn't felt in a long time. The way he held her was as if he was scared to loose her. His touch was soft but firm and she was fighting the urge to want to stay in his strong arms as long as she could. To wake up next to him and repeat everything they did last night and then-some. But she knew she couldn't stay. As she maneuvered her way out of his arms and started to grab her belongings she couldn't help but look back at the body of the man who gave her the memory of a night that would last a lifetime. Alas all great things must come to an end and this was no exception. As she put back on her clothes and called for herself and Uber she made one final decision to walk inside his bathroom and leave him a message.

Tony woke up and hour later to an empty bed. One he was sure had another person in it when he closed his eyes last night.

"Jess!" He called out. No answer was his only reply.

"JESSICA." He screamed out louder as he got up and searched his house. She was gone. "Damn," he thought to himself "did she not have a good time?"

As Tony made his way back to his room he made a quick stop to the bathroom. Flipping on the switch he saw it. Her message written on the mirror with her lipstick.

"~Last night was amazing, but we both know it could only be for one night only. I hope to see you around Tony. Xoxo Jess.~"

Tony stood there slightly stunned as he reread the message over and over again. A wave of emotion washed over him from disappointment and regret to joy and amusement. Eventually he found himself chuckling at the letter in the mirror.

"She really thought she was gonna put that pussy on me and not allow me to have seconds." He said to himself. "As GOD is my witness. She will be mine."

Pt2?

12