All Comments on 'When All Resistance Is Gone'

by KaneSubotai

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It all started out dark and muddy, then lightening up to swirly blueish purple euphoric glow of love and acceptance, to finally shumpkin with ass to mouth, yuk.

Some authors just know how to fuck up a potentially excellent story for sure.

TGL98TGL982 months ago

Haven't seen a story this good on Literotica in quite some time. Well written, realistic, slow paced, and you didn't screw it up halfway through. Conclusion and ending could've been a little more developed, but all in all, an amazing story, congratulations on the good work!

bluecatz123bluecatz1232 months ago

Don't listen to the anonymous dick. This story was fantastic and one of the best on this site. I'll be checking out your past work, and eagerly awaiting new stories.

jafo81jafo812 months ago

KaneSubotai never said the sister did ass to mouth but also did not say she washed off his dick I like the story would.like to see part 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow anon re 'dark and muddy', this is a fantasy story, ass to mouth is just for getting depraved wannabes aroused, I love ass play since i know the ass is Mine, and no dick has ever been in it. Maybe should have my 3 lower ribs removed so I can blow myself as well. Ah.. the possibilities. Any donations to fund the procedure?

Great story, thanks!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto682 months ago

WOW. Fantastic story and a great job of communication their feelings and emotions.

Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Love it, so very sexy. More please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Intense, emotional, supportive, loving, erotic as all-get-out

Sister appears much more experienced than brother, but she seems eager to catch him up.

Was this supposed to carry a "Chapter One" tag, I hope?

More would be okay with me, or as Kat might say, "Oh Kay!"

Five for you

WineandcheeseWineandcheese2 months ago

Fantastic story! I loved seeing the transition from animosity to affection to lustful love. Great writing. Five stars!

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

Love the story. Is there going to be 2nd chapter? AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A great tale! Full marks - 5!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 month ago

Good story but the amount of obvious errors took away from the story. I read other stories of yours and recall it being written better than this. Put a little more time into reviewing your work before submitting. Because of the amount of errors 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous