When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me

Story Info
A London professional woman rediscovers her lesbian desires.
8.4k words
4.67
7.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domod_57
Domod_57
13 Followers

I am standing a side in street in London`s Fitzrovia district outside a green painted door on which there is a notice which informs me that the GCLClub meets here tonight, and that I need to ring the bell to obtain admission.

Why am I here? Why should I wish to enter what I know is a club for women who wish to test their sexuality with other women? Why am I excited, yet also afraid, expectant and yet terrified at what may happen to me once I enter? I am here because Madeline persuaded me to go through the lengthy club application procedure, and pay the high entry price for an evening of lesbian lust. I am doing this for Madeline, the woman I want yet also the one from whom I could wish to be free. Madeline was once my lover, and she has now re-entered my life and has awakened longings and desires I thought I had long since buried.

Before I continue with my story I should introduce myself. The year is 2022. I am Alison Moxhay. I am 28 and I work for a Women`s Policy Institute, here in London. Many would consider me to be very privileged in life. I am the only child of wealthy parents. My father is not just "Something in the City," he is a major figure in the world of International Banking. My parental home is on a gated estate in the leafy County of Surrey.

I was privately educated and I had dancing lessons, which is why I am lithe and slim. I keep up my gym and dance classes. I also had music tuition which is why I am a pretty accomplished pianist who can play a wide range of music though I incline to theatre and gentle jazz as my favourite styles. I am a graduate of the University of Oxford, which I entered at the age of eighteen. I read Economics for my first degree before staying for a fourth year to undertake a Master`s degree in public finance.

It was through my college that I met Simon who became my only boyfriend and lover. He introduced himself to me at a gathering for new members of the College which he had helped to organise. "Excuse me but could you tell me what a rather nice chap like me is doing here, trying to identify a rather attractive young lady who, so rumour has it, is a very good jazz pianist?"

I could have told him to get lost, but his smile was so warm and his eyes were so kind that all I could do was laugh. "Yes, I`m Alison Moxhay, First Year Economics, and --OK --not a bad pianist." He replied, "I`m Simon Jerram, Second Year Engineering and Jazz enthusiast--well I am now!"

That was the start of my affair with Simon which lasted until his death in an industrial accident. I say "affair" rather than "love match," because though we got on well together and had a reasonably satisfying sex life I never really analysed what my true feelings for Simon were until after his death. Being part of a sexually liberated generation, I thought I should acquire a boy friend as soon as possible on coming up to Oxford and that it was then right and proper to have sex with him on a regular and highly physical basis.

It was also through the college and music that I met Madeline Mahon. She was a graduate member who was just starting her doctoral research As luck would have it, she was also a student of economics, though more importantly she was introduced to me as a richly voiced mezzo-soprano who was looking for someone to be her accompanist. The music she wanted to sing was largely drawn from the theatre and world of jazz.

We hit it off right away. Madeline took me under her wing with regard to my studies advising me on what to read and what to ignore on the reading lists and how to prepare for tutorials and essay presentations. I never had any reason to suppose that her interest in me was anything but academic, musical and platonic. That was gradually to change, though we did get on extremely well through our performances and gigs and, yes, we became very good friends.

There was a fashion in Oxford for Nude Charity Calendars Each college tried to out do its rivals, though there were strict rules imposed by the University about content--no full frontal nudity, no exposed female nipples and no "come hither" looks etc. Everything had to be kept within bounds. As someone who rather fancied her own looks and considered she had a good body I responded to an invitation which went round the college to participate in the next year`s calendar.

Simon encouraged me. "I`d love to see you nude in print, even if it`s only that gorgeous bum of yours on display. You must be one of the most desirable women in the University-- wonderful blond hair, fantastic hazel eyes, super petite figure, sexy navel and great legs."

Talk like that would get him anywhere, though on that occasion it was simply between my legs. Madeline also broached the subject telling me she was volunteering to pose, as she had done some nude work. I assumed this had been for an art class. I later found out it was rather more erotic than that.

The day of the shoot arrived near the beginning of the second term. Because of the weather the College allowed us to be photographed indoors in various locations, though only in single sex groups. My group shoot was to take place in the Library. It had to be done early in the morning when few people would be about about. Somewhat nervously I dressed in just a dressing gown and made my way to the library.

The other undergraduate girls who had volunteered turned up at the same time. So did Madeline. The female photographer instructed us where and how we were to pose, and told us to undress. There was a lot of girlish giggling. Most of us had seen other girls naked in showers and changing rooms, but this was a different proposition. We were all going to be photographed in the nude together. The picture would not be an explicitly sexual pose, but we would have an uninterrupted view of each others nudity. There was a moment of reluctance to expose ourselves.

It was Madeline who broke the ice. "Oh come on, you lot of ninnies, we all know what a woman looks like, and group nudity can be fun."

With that she let her dressing gown fall away and I was treated to the sight of her naked body for the first time.

I had often been impressed by the beauty of Madeline`s face. She had wonderful raven hair, while her dark eyes were like limpid pools of deep water. She also possessed a superbly generously wide mouth. Seeing her nude I found her very sexually attractive. She was about five feet and eight inches high with a real hour glass figure. Her breasts were firm and were crowned with superb nipples which stood up proudly from her subtly shaded areolas. Her stomach was taut apart from a very slight rise in the middle around her sexy navel. My eyes travelled down to where a delicate line of pubic hair pointed the way to that lovely slit between her legs guarded by her fleshy outer vaginal lips.

I could not take my eyes from her body. She turned and caught me looking at her. Before I could avert my gaze she gave me a little half smile in which her tongue protruded slightly.

The photographer called us into our places and the photo shoot ended. I hurriedly put on my dressing gown and dashed away to my room. I hardly knew what to think.-I had indulged in carnal thoughts about a woman. I threw myself upon my bed, and masturbated with the vision of Madeline in my mind. I had to think what I would say to her when we next met as we were due to rehearse later that day.

I made my way to the practice room that afternoon determined to put the events of the morning out of my mind. I sat at the piano. Very shortly Madeline breezed in and gave me a greeting. I mumbled some sort of reply before we commenced the rehearsal.

After a couple of numbers Madeline came and stood by the piano. "How did you enjoy posing this morning? I hope you did because I love being naked for the camera. It gives me a real sense of power. You looked, rather good too, and I saw you looking at me."

I was speechless and confused.

Madeline smiled and said, "Alison, I have a couple of confessions to make. I am bi-sexual and I take my pleasure where I find it, but you must not be afraid of me. I know you have a relationship with Simon and I am not going to make a pass at you. Secondly I have been posing for nude photographs since I was eighteen. It started back home when a girl at the dancing class I attended asked if I was interested in doing promo work for local clubs and companies. It involved posing in skimpy clothing to celebrate the opening of a shop or club.

On one occasion a press photographer there to cover the event asked me if I did glamour work. He said if I did he could get me a session with a local male photographic club who needed a model. The money sounded good to me, so I agreed. I determined I would not show any sense of modesty. As soon as I was in the studio I stripped completely. That surprised even guys who were used to the sight of bare flesh.No-one made an untoward advance to me. The entire session was handled in a most professional way, and I was assured that my pictures were for private consumption only. They would not be published or put on the Internet.

I have continued to pose for clubs and individual photographers while I have been here. I do not work in Oxford. I usually pose in London, and I use wigs and make up to disguise myself. I have posed for both male and female photographers. It was with one of these women that I really developed my penchant for lesbian sex, though I had been with a woman before."

"Thanks, Madeline." I replied. "I am grateful to you for being so open and honest with me. I want us to continue as musical partners and friends, and your sexuality is your business."

That`s what I said, but in my mind lustful thoughts had insinuated themselves. I had to admit that I was fascinated by Madeline and what might happen between us.

Actually nothing happened for quite a while. I was still with Simon and Madeline behaved with perfect decorum never ever making any kind of advance while we worked together musically. She even passed up the opportunity to take part in any more Nude Calendar shots, though I did the next couple. I enjoyed them, even to the extent of stripping off before it was strictly necessary. I got a real kick out of that and telling Simon about that and it ensured he got a super hard on with which to service me.

Time passed so quickly and soon both Simon and I graduated in the same year as his engineering degree was a four year course. He had to leave Oxford to take up a post in a firm of consulting engineers based in various locations and so had to move around. I moved out of college to begin my post grad Masters degree. My parents purchased a nice little terraced house north of the main City centre shortly after I graduated, It was convenient for study, and I had a place to set up my new electronic piano, another parental graduation present. So I had a base where Madeline and I could rehearse and where Simon could visit whenever he had the chance. I thought it would be an ideal arrangement, but it did not work out that way.

Simon`s work took him all round the country and kept him ever more distant from me. Over the summer following graduation he only managed to visit for one brief weekend and a single overnight stay. I began to feel increasingly sex starved.

I did my best to satisfy myself with a dildo and internet porn, but that concentrated too much on men getting their pleasure. I got tired of watching muscle bound guys grunting and heaving as they plunged their oversized pricks into compliant women. I was bored with their growling and groaning as they pulled out so they could ejaculate over a female face or pubic area. Where was the fun for the women? I increasingly turned to Lesbian sex videos. I really enjoyed them, but I found myself in a fantasy world where the women on screen were me and Madeline. I pictured myself enjoying nudity with her and experimenting with various positions and techniques.

Summer was coming to its end when Madeline suggested we should begin rehearsing for gigs to put on once the University term began. A plan formed in my head. I was either going to seduce Madeline or let her seduce me. I invited her to come to my home and then decided on what to wear. I settled on a lacy pink bra and matching thong. Over them I wore some old denim shorts which I cut down so they rode quite high on my thighs and a little crop top which exposed my navel. I did not bother to wear shoes as I am proud of my feet. I really thought as I inspected myself in the bedroom mirror that I looked the perfect sex pot.

Spot on time Madeline arrived. I opened the front door to let her in, feeling her eyes look me over as she entered. She gave me her usual "Hello, Sweetie" greeting but appeared otherwise not to notice my provocative appearance. This rather shook my confidence and I began to think my plan might go badly wrong. I decided to try to break the ice. "Shall we think about songs, Madeline?"

She did not immediately reply but instead looked me up and down with a sly little smile on her lips. She whispered, "Come on, Alison, it`s not songs you want is it? You tell me what you do want."

I gasped with increasing desperation, "Sex, Madeline, sex-SEX!"

"Oh, you randy little Minx," Madeline murmured. "Come over here and stand in front of me."

I did as I was told. She placed each of her index fingers on the side of my neck which made me shiver with anticipation as that is an erogenous zone for me. She smiled at my reaction and ran her fingers down the outside of my bare arms until she reached my hands. She took them and placed them on her breasts. She pulled me towards her and placed her hands on my bum cheeks which she slightly pulled apart, That gave me another delicious feeling.

She lowered her head to be level with mine and kissed me full on the lips which opened for her tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues duelled for quite a while before she whispered in my ear, "Now, you gorgeous horny little slut, we are going up to your bedroom. I am going to strip you naked, and I am going to fuck you until you squeal. You will moan and groan as well, but I am going to bring you to an orgasm that will make you squeal with delight and pleasure. Go on, lead the way, my lovely little fuck bunny."

We legged it upstairs to my bedroom in hardly any time. Very shortly Madeline pulled off my clothes, stripped herself and placed me on my bed, which was a good sized double.

She lay beside me and said in a low sexy growl, "I`m going to see how aroused you are by placing my hand between your legs to see whether you are good and wet where it counts."

Her hand found its way all over my pubic region, stroking the bare flesh as I had been waxed a few weeks before and there was barely any regrowth of hair. She ventured slightly further down and stroked the inside of my thighs before making her way up to my vulva lips which she expertly prized apart to expose what lay within. Her thumb moved over my wet sex orifice until she found my clitoral hood which she massaged gently. I was moaning and groaning with pleasure and desire, just as she had said I would.

Madeline shifted her position pulled my legs apart and began to work on me with her tongue. Just as she had done with her hands. She initially worked her tongue around my inner thighs before raising it to lick my inner and outer vulva lips with long slow and very practised up and down motions. My moans and groans were becoming louder and I was experiencing sexual delights I had never known before.

Suddenly her tongue was on my clit. She sucked on it rather like a baby sucks its mother`s milk. She lapped and sucked and worked her tongue round and round that most sensitive part of my body sending me into paroxysms of delight. I clutched at the bed linen with both hands in a vain attempt to keep my self control. I wanted to squeal with delight. I could feel myself tensing more and more. I could not hold back any longer. I let out a great squeal and felt my orgasm shoot through every part of my body. I shuddered and gasped for breath as a series of delicious after shocks possessed me. Madeline drew herself up beside me, took me in her arms and asked whether I had enjoyed what had happened.

I could only softly reply, "It was good, Madeline, wonderfully fucking good."

She grinned and said, "Well that was just for starters, Sweetie, and I didn`t even have to use my fingers on you. You have got so much to learn and enjoy. Today I have done something I have wanted to do for so long, certainly ever since we did the nude shoot. I have fucked the sexiest little blond in Oxford whose tits and cunt I have been fantasising about for months. God, it`s been worth the wait."

I had recovered sufficient breath to reply, "That fantasy has been mutual, Madeline. I have wanted to play with your tits bringing your nipples to hard erection, and to explore your cunt. But I am not sure about how to go about it as I have only ever had sex with Simon."

She grinned once more and whispered, "Don`t worry, Sweetie, a lot will come naturally and I will tell you and show you how best to please me. Now I hope you have got some food in because it` s lunch time and I am bloody hungry after giving you a good seeing to. We must keep up our strength for what`s going to happen later. This was only the beginning of your lesbian journey."

I managed to put together some lunch for us both and because I could hardly wait to get back upstairs. I began to eat too quickly, and Madeline interrupted, "Slow down, Miss Horny, you won`t enjoy fucking if you have indigestion, and I`m going to tease you by making you wait a while."

So I took things more easily and contented my self by ogling Madeline`s naked body which she partially hid from my view by demurely crossing her legs. After what seemed an age she hissed sexily, "Come on, it`s time to go back to bed. The next lesson, is how to excite a woman by kissing, sucking, lightly pinching and nipping her nipples and then going down to lick, suck and finger her cunt."

In the post coital haze that followed that session I asked Madeline where she had learned so much about Lesbian sex. She told me she had started her journey in the dance class she attended. The older girl who got her into promo modelling had made an advance which Madeline had enjoyed, and which she found more exciting than fucking with young blokes down alleyways and in cars.

She had indulged in both heterosexual and lesbian sex on coming up to Oxford. Her journey across the sexual spectrum had speeded up while modelling for a female photographer in London. This woman fucked Madeline and introduced her to others with whom she enjoyed sex. Some of them ran clubs and parties for any woman wishing to explore her sexuality, and she had gone to some solo and group sessions. She then added, "I am a quick learner so I became adept in the arts of lesbian sex. I think you have the same ability and we are really going to have a fucking load of fun!"

Madeline and I became regular sex partners, though had to fit sex into quite tight timetables for both of us. I also to find time for Simon`s visits. These were not as frequent as I initially expected. I began to feel guilty about what I was doing with Madeline. My activities with her increased my sexual repertoire. Simon had to satisfy my desires more and more on his visits particularly with regard to oral sex. He began to call me "The Go Down Girl." I squared my conscience by arguing with myself that sex with Madeline was not cheating on Simon as it was not with another man.

That final year in Oxford passed quickly in a blur of academic study, some music making and the compromising conflict of having sex with both male and female lovers. Oddly, I enjoyed it all, and began to accept that I was truly bi-sexual.

The inevitable time came to leave the City with the Dreaming Spires. I got a post as a researcher with my current employer. Madeline told me she was having to return to her home town as her only surviving close relative, her Grandfather, needed her to assist him with his business. She hoped to get an academic appointment in the future.

Domod_57
Domod_57
13 Followers