When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domod_57
Domod_57
13 Followers

We had one last lovely session of unbridled sex when we licked, fingered and humped one another with absolute abandon, and then we clung to each other. "Let me cuddle you, dear, lovely Alison, maybe for one last time. I may have had more than my fair share of sex partners, but there`s never been one like you, Sweetie. You`re the only one for whom I have felt affection. You must know that I am more than fond of you. You will soon be off to London, and will probably end up with Simon, but I will never forget you. We may not meet again, but I will always remember you. Every woman I fuck will be you in my mind."

We both sobbed and sobbed. I began to realise that my feelings for Madeline could be stronger than those for Simon.

But all three of us had to move on in our various ways.

My parents put up the Oxford house for sale and told me they were going to invest in a flat in London to be my new home and also an investment for the future. It was the converted entrance and first floor of a large late Victorian house in the Primrose Hill area. The conversion had been done to a very high standard. The lower basement flat had its own entrance and the use of the garden. I had projecting terrace over the lower flat`s extended kitchen. The top floor had its own entrance via a side door.

Even though I was paid a really good starting salary I could never have afforded the cost of my new home and that issue of wealth began to drive a wedge between me and Simon. He shared a rented flat with two other young men as he did not have parental wealth to provide assistance and could not afford any other accommodation. I was not keen on having sex with him there because of the presence of his flat mates. He said he felt like a tolerated trespasser when we had a session at my place.

Looking back I think we would have drifted apart eventually, but fate took a cruel hand in 2018 when Simon was killed in an industrial accident. At the time I was devastated because I still clung to my undergraduate belief that I was in love with Simon and that he was "the one" for me. I fell into a well of self pity because I thought fate had deprived me of both Simon and Madeline.

I threw myself into my work to escape but I also sought therapy. Over the next year I began to sort my emotions out. I realised the insecure basis of my emotions for Simon. The discrepancy between our financial situations would have eroded both trust and love between us. My therapist also got me to examine my feelings for Madeline. It became ever clearer that my sexuality was fluid and was increasingly tending to me being bi with a lesbian preference. But would I ever see Madeline her again?

Most of the nation went into lockdown during the Covid Pandemic in 2020 and the lockdown lasted into 2021. Fortunately I could work from home. My parents persuaded me that I should move back to their home in Surrey. I did not suffer from isolation as too many did during that awful time and I was able to keep up my piano playing on my parents` instrument and my fitness by running in the heathlands around our home.

By the latter part of 2021 I was able to return to the flat and to my office, but I still thought every day about Madeline and where she might be.

I was to get a massive New Year Surprise. I was in my office on the last Friday of January 2022 when my Section Leader came in to see me. "The Foundation has just appointed a new employee to another of our sections, and she says she knows you. She is Dr Vigurs and she is outside and wants to see you."

I knew no-one by the name of Vigurs, and I was totally astonished when Madeline came into my office. I felt a rush of love and lust course through my body. I did my best to ensure my section leader did not see it, and I was grateful when she said that she would leave us to get re-acquainted. I closed the office door and gestured to Madeline to sit down. I noticed the wedding ring she wore and my heart sank into misery assuming she was committed to someone else.

I tried to sound cheerful and welcoming. Madeline must have read my mood because she touched the wedding ring. "Take no notice of this, Alison. My disastrous marriage is finished and will formally come to an end as soon as the law allows. I must tell you my story, but here and now is not appropriate. Tomorrow is Saturday, can we meet up for lunch and a talk--I know of a lovely quiet little restaurant where we can have a discrete table?"

I stammered my agreement and she gave me the address and the time and then got up to leave, She was almost out of the door when she turned, came back and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Bye for now, Sweetie, be a good girl."

I left work as soon as I decently could and made my way home, cursing the rush hour traffic for slowing my progress. Once in the flat I rushed into my bedroom, stripped naked and masturbated until I was too sore and tired to go again. For a while I drifted into sleep. When I woke it was late evening. I showered and, still naked, I made myself a light supper wondering whether I would sleep again that night as I was so excited. Fortunately I did.

The next morning I could hardly wait for the time to pass before I could set off for my luncheon date. Madeline was there before me, though she did not see me enter. I took a while to look at her from a distance. The facial features, figure and hair were just as I remembered, but there was a look of sad experience on the face. She brightened up once she saw me.

Over lunch and the coffee that followed Madeline told me what had happened after she left Oxford. "I told you my plans the last time we were together. I did go back to my home town to assist my Grandfather in running his haulage company business. He had not been well for some time and passed away within a few months. This left me as the owner of the concern and some extensive domestic, industrial and commercial properties as well. You are not the only little rich girl, Alison. I did not want to run the company and as soon as the legalities of transfer to me were completed I persuaded the senior employees to become my co-shareholders. I was free to look elsewhere for a job. I found one with a charitable foundation here in London.

Once here. I could have tried to contact you, but I assumed you were with Simon. It is only recently that I heard of his death. Having no friends or relatives in town I took to visiting bars and clubs and looking at web sites for possible friends and sex partners. But people so often make mistakes about the sex lives of bi-sexual people, especially bi women. Many think it`s just one continuous romp and that we are bed hopping every night--far, far from it.

I did, however, make a few contacts. Through them I met Steffan 'the bastard' Vigurs. He was charming, witty, generous, quite good looking, and clearly well off. In fact bloody well off. You see, Sweetie, Steffan calls himself a "financial facilitator" and that means he is a high class money lender with links to the top end of the pawn broking trade and the art and jewellery markets. He has a number of overseas clients who reside in and invest in the London property market and who from time to time need "assistance" in moving funds around. I guess it was that slightly dodgy aspect to his life which made him seem even more attractive to me. He was totally free and easy about my sexuality, and was happy to let me pursue my lesbian inclinations as long as I gave him what he wanted. So we entered on our marriage of convenience, which has turned out to be a disaster.

I soon realised that Steffan is a serial womaniser, a real four Fs man--find, feel, fuck, forget. In addition he has a remarkable physical ability to recover his erection after he has ejaculated. He can cum several times during a sex session. One of the reasons he had married me was that he wanted to gain access to certain sex clubs in London where a man can only go if accompanied by a woman.

I became his passport to those clubs where his favourite pastime was to indulge in threesomes. We would find an unaccompanied woman and when we had stripped off I would eat her out while he fucked me doggy style. After some respite she would go down on me while she got fucked from behind. Later we women would have girl-girl sex while Steffan enjoyed a long lascivious wank watching us.

To make up for all this I had the pleasure of Steffan`s luxurious home in St John`s Wood, but it was not much compensation. Matters became even worse during the 2020 lockdowns. I was working from home. Steffan, on the other hand, had an office in Knightsbridge, He argued he still needed to see clients there--subject, of course, to social distancing--a likely story. I knew the office had a residential flat attached to it and I was sure Steffan was "entertaining" women there.

As soon as the lockdown restrictions were eased I began to drive to his Knightsbridge office in the evenings. I would make my way round to the rear mews entrance to the office. Every time I went his car was there alongside another, and not often the same one. I recognised some of the registration numbers. They belonged to women who were the wives and partners of his clients. There would also be a light on in the bedroom of the flat. I could put up with Steffan two timing me, but it hurt so badly that some of his conquests were women with whom I was acquainted through his business ventures. Some I regarded as friends--if not close ones. It hurt me even more that he was getting his end away while I was reduced to internet porn and wanking myself silly. I realised that ours was an abusive relationship and that Steffan was simply using me.

So I began action to separate from him and in due course we will be divorced. He cares nothing for me, but I will get a decent pay off from the bastard because I know too much about his dealings in money and the flesh of his conquests. I am pretty certain that if I don`t ask for too much he will simply write me off as a bad investment. So, you can see, Sweetie, why I never want anything more to do with him---or indeed any man. I am firmly on the female only side of the sexual spectrum."

Where did that leave me? I did not know what to say. I slowly stirred what was left of my coffee and finally found the courage to speak. "I have not had a man since Simon died. Indeed all my sex has been entirely solo, but I have never forgotten what we used to do and how good it made me feel."

Madeline gave me one of her lovely half smiles, reached across to put her hand on mine and said, " Sweetie, you don`t know how wonderful that sounds to me. I have never ceased to remember and want every inch of you. I`d love it more than anything if we could have a relationship once more. But I always said I would not make a pass at you while you were with Simon, and I `m not going to do that now. You need to know and be certain in your mind what your sexuality is, though I have my hopes. To discover yourself you need to "test the water," though not with me. I am going to keep my hands off you until you are ready to surrender yourself to me. But I can help you find a place to make that discovery."

She then told me about the GCL sex club for women in the West End of London and said she would help me with the application process as she was a member, though adding she would stay away for a while so that I would not be distracted or influenced by her presence.

With her help I checked the club website and looked at all the FAQs, the consent policies and dress codes, especially those relating to nudity. I noted that every member had to have a club name to preserve security, and I chose "Niquo." I also had to send in a head and shoulders picture, and paid my initial membership fee. I had to wait quite a while before I got confirmation of membership and the location and dates of the next meetings. I was also told how to pay a further sum of money should I wish to participate.

That is why now on this April Friday evening I am standing outside the club door. Dare I ring the bell? Hell, why I am I here if I don`t do it--I want this. I reach forward and give the bell a push. Very shortly the door opens and I am welcomed by a pretty young woman who is wearing a shortish silk gown though I can see she has very well shaped legs and is barefoot. She gestured to me to enter and, speaking with an Eastern European accent, told me, "My name is Vida. I am one of the hostesses here. Please let me take your coat and hand bag and place them in a secure place. You will get them back anytime you wish to leave. I think you are new here. Let me me check your club name and give you this tote bag which has your name on it. You may well need that in which to place your clothes as the evening progresses. As you will have read, we do like everyone to be in the nude so the sex can begin."

Vida led me through into a bar area which was already quite full, and explained that most of the guests had already arrived. I looked round to take in the scene. There must have been some twenty to thirty women, mostly my age, though maybe a few were older. They were all good looking. That must have been down to the club`s policy of vetting applicants according to looks. They were all stylishly dressed. I was glad Madeline had persuaded me to opt for a shiny crop top and silky hipster trousers so that my navel was exposed. I had a black bra and thong on beneath and I was wearing light sandals.

Vida looked me over as she took me to the bar and commented that I had a very sexy navel. She was sure I would get a lot of attention in due course. I could see some of the women eyeing me up and confiding their views to others. I was quite flattered and was happy to pick up a glass of prosecco from the bar. I was sipping that and greeting women as they passed by when a woman who was clearly the organiser of the event came into the room and mounted a small stage. The buzz of conversation died down as she spoke, welcoming and reminding us that all activity of a sexual nature had to be consensual.

She also reminded us that while nudity was optional it was the hope of the club that we would all strip off and get naked and lustily shouted, "Nude means rude and lewd!"

There was a great shout of approval which I concluded came from the regulars. The organiser said that to encourage disrobing she and her assistants would show the way. She slipped off the silken robe she had been wearing and revealed a tiny black bikini. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Vida slip off her robe also to reveal a pink bikini which barely covered a very desirable body. I began to feel more than just a little damp between my legs.

Soon it was time for the entertainment to begin. We were asked to retire to the seats and couches around the room. I sat alone though some of the women already had their arms around one another and were exchanging kisses. The general lighting dimmed and a spotlight came up on the stage and into it stepped two female dancers. They proceeded to strip and performed a most erotic dance routine. They wrapped arms and legs around each other and stroked each other with lascivious movements. Our organiser and her assistant hostesses, who were by now topless, brought round more glasses of wine. Some guests were beginning to take off their clothes, and I was becoming sexually excited.

The erotic display on stage proceeded. The dancers were obviously engaged in sexual activity rubbing their pubic areas together, while more guests` clothing was coming off. A further round of drinks was served. This time the servers were naked. I was turned on and decided to strip. I slipped my sandals into the tote bag, stood up pulled off my top, unzipped my trousers and let them fall. I put both items in my bag, bared my tits and stepped out of my thong.

My action had not gone unnoticed by the organiser who called out, "First full nude of the evening, come on girls don`t let her be the only one."

At that clothing seemed to fly everywhere. I was surrounded by gorgeous female flesh. Some women disappeared into a passageway, some kissing while others fondled naked arses.

I stood not knowing what would happen next. What should I do? Vida came to me, asked whether I was OK and said that there was someone who wanted to meet me. She led me to a corner sofa telling me I was to meet Lina. I saw a naked woman on the couch, maybe in her mid thirties, perhaps a little too well upholstered in some areas but still shapely, with a shortish hairstyle which emphasised her prettiness. Her tits were quite firm and I could see a small triangle of pubic hair between her legs. She had an engaging and pleasant smile, and motioned to me to sit down. We exchanged our club names. "I`m Niquo," I said.

She replied, "I`m Lina, and I see that you are here alone. I guess you may be new to the club.I am a regular here. I am normally accompanied by a friend who cannot be present this time. We are both married women who are here with the full knowledge and consent of our husbands who realise we are more than just a little bi-curious. What about you?"

"I am certainly bi-sexual," I confessed, "though I am veering more towards being a lesbian. I have a potential sexual and emotional relationship, but I need to confirm my sexuality in my own mind before making a commitment."

She asked, "Have you been with a woman before?"

I responded, "I have only ever been with one woman and that was some time ago. I did have a male lover with whom sex was OK, but no more than that. With my female lover it was great."

"So tonight is a kind of rite of passage," Lina replied, "You want to be certain that sex with a woman is what you need and want. Maybe I can help you. I was really turned on by the way you stripped. Many women will slip their clothes off while sitting down but you stood up and exposed yourself. What you have is worth exposing. I guess there is a streak of exhibitionism in your character, and why not exploit that? I have a touch of the voyeur in me and as you displayed yourself I stripped off quickly and masturbated, Here you can see I am wet down below."

Lina opened her legs and I could see the wetness of her naked cunt. I could feel my own wetness too seeping between my legs. I was enjoying this and feeling ever more confident that I was on the right sexual path. I too spread my legs and she gave a purr of approval.

She asked whether I wanted more action and said there were private rooms to which we could go. She gently took my hand and led me through a side door which led into a corridor. She told me that if we turned left it would take us into the room where there was a hot tub. I could hear giggles and moans coming from that direction. The private rooms were to the right.

It took little time to find one that was open and vacant. Lina led me in and locked the door behind us. The room was quite dimly lit but I could smell joss sticks burning and I saw the large bed against one wall. Lina spoke gently, "I`ve always believed it`s tits before cunt, Niquo, so can we have a nipple play?"

We each stood facing one another with our hands supporting our tits. Lina had more to support than me with my 34B`s. We began to rub our nipples together, up and down and across and round and round. We giggled and agreed that it was fun. I could also feel the lustful tension growing within me. That must have shown on my face. Lina asked whether I wanted her to fuck me, and I nodded my desire. She led me to the bed told me to lie down. She lay down beside me expertly using her hands to stroke my shoulders and arms to help me relax. She brought her mouth close to mine and we kissed, very gently at first but with increasing intensity.

Lina began a slow descent of my body, licking and stroking my tits with her hands and lips and making my nipples totally taught. She licked all around my navel which gave me a lovely tickling sensation. I knew where her next destination would be

Domod_57
Domod_57
13 Followers