When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Alison," she gasped. "That was so wonderful. I have had orgasms before but none so good as that. Let me get my breath back and then I want to tongue fuck you. I hope I can remember all that you did so I can give you pleasure."

"Just take your time. Remember that a lot will happen naturally," I replied. I took up a position on the recliner where Pia could service my cunt which was demanding attention.

Pia brought me to a very satisfying climax and I knew sex with her could only get better if the chance arose. We lay in each other`s arms whispering obscenities to each other.

Our reverie was cut short when Madeline and Xanthe led in Vicky and Terri. They were all naked and were glowing with post coital pleasure.

"Was it good, Pia," asked Vicky. "Did you cum?"

"Of course I fucking well came, you silly bitch," Pia grunted. "What about you two?"

Vicky and Terri said they had both had a delicious time. They were about to go into details when Xanthe cut the conversation short. She announced that Carla wanted us all back in the atrium where she had been indulging in a foursome with Mai, Tricia and Tonya.

"Carla wants us to have some refreshment. Then she is going to tell us all about the little tableau or charade we are going to play out once we have had some light refreshments," Xanthe said with her usual air of forthright command. "We have been working on this for some time and I think you are all really going to enjoy taking part. It really will be a fuck fest!"

We all put on new clean thongs and went back via the atrium to the entrance hall where a table was laid with soft drinks and light refreshments. I asked Madeline if she knew how these had been provided. She told me that the house had a tradesman`s entrance and that Carla had a account with a very discreet catering company who specialised in food for sex parties. "They came in while we were otherwise engaged," she explained. " A similar arrangement will apply to dinner."

After we had refreshed ourselves Xanthe ushered us all back to the atrium. Carla then outlined her plan.

"Ladies. we will pretend it is the Eve of the Day of the Sacred Dildo. I am the High Priestess of the cult and you are all members. I must perform a sexual ritual before you which, I hope, will inflame your lust and lead to raunchy encounters. For that reason when we proceed to the orangery please sit with someone with whom you have not yet had a fuck. I shall be assisted by Xanthe as first assistant priestess and by two performers whom you may have seen at the GCL Club, where they are known as Vix and Vigo. As the ritual proceeds I hope you will all discard your thongs to indulge in nakedly lustful mutual masturbation, followed by orgiastic fucking."

So we guests made our way to the orangery where we found that the pool recliners had been set before a giant inflatable phallus which stood erotically to attention. We took our seats and I placed myself by Tonya. Vix, Vigo and Xanthe entered wearing black cloaks and they were followed by Carla who was wearing a long red cloak. The atmosphere was already intensely randy. That was heightened even more when Carla instructed her assistants to shed their cloaks which revealed them to be naked.

Looking round I saw that some of the guests already had their hands in their thongs and were feeling their cunts. I followed suite as did Tonya who whispered to me, "God, this is fucking hot."

Carla took off her cloak to reveal that she was wearing a simple cheesecloth robe.

" I must be naked for the ritual. Priestesses strip me so I am nude before the Sacred Dildo."

Vix and Vigo ripped the robe from Carla and then took her to the inflated phallus which she kissed and licked. They placed her with her back to the giant prick, took her arms which they placed around its girth and tied her hands together. She looked utterly vulnerable tied before the massive cock and she was breathing heavily. So were all of us as we began to slip off our by now soaking thongs. I felt Tonya`s hand exploring my cunt lips and I reciprocated feeling her excited wetness.

Xanthe then stepped forward holding a long black plastic dildo shaped like an erect prick. It was very veiny and gnarled. I guessed it was about ten inches in length and it was really thick.

"Let the sacred dildo be presented to my cunt," Carla instructed Xanthe. She knelt down and began to work the black prick over Carla`s cunt which was oozing wetness. Vix and Vigo then stood one to each side of Carla to excite her tits and work on her nipples which stood proud and hard.

Xanthe began to work the dildo in and out of Carla`s cunt ensuring that she varied her movements so that every part of her employer`s vagina was stretched. Carla writhed with pleasure and called out for Xanthe to give her more cock and harder.

Tonya and I were wanking each other with great delight as we watched the spectacle The other guests were also having great pleasure and the air was full of moans, groans and obscenities.

Xanthe speeded up the thrusting of the dildo, while Vix and Vigo lashed Carla`s nipples with their tongues. Each slid a hand between her and the great phallus so they could separate Carla`s arse cheeks and finger fuck her bum hole. This drove her to a screaming climax and she collapsed forwards but not before shouting to us, "Now you randy bitches, get fucking!"

Tonya asked me to eat her out, which I did with enormous pleasure savouring her sweet cunt juice. She was already highly excited by what had been enacted and it did not take too long for her to begin to climax, which she did very noisily. Not to be outdone I asked her to go down on me. I felt her fingers once again exploring my cunt and then her tongue parted my lips and she made her way to my clit which was screaming for attention. I bucked up and down on the recliner and also climaxed with a series of loud obscenities.

The whole scene was one of sapphic desire with women engaging in wild activities to satisfy their lust for female flesh. I could see Madeline lowering her cunt to sit on Mai`s face while Mai herself was engaged in inserting fingers into Vicki and Terri`s cunts.

Carla, who had by now recovered from her ritual play, shouted out, "There`s four more cunts here needing attention!"

She, Xanthe, Vix and Vigo then joined the general tangle of bodies. I called Xanthe over and asked if she wanted to fuck and her reply was that she had been waiting to fuck me ever since we had been introduced. We found a space where we could rub our cunts together in the scissors position, which was another new on for me, though she was an expert and soon got me into the rhythm.

After we had both climaxed Xanthe asked whether I was into anal intercourse, telling me that she and Carla loved it. I told her that Madeline and I had experimented and that we quite liked the feeling, though I added that I was not really skilled.

Xanthe told me that a double ended anal dildo was to be demonstrated the following day, and that Carla would give us more information later. "You might want to try it, but it does take a bit of getting used to. Still practice makes perfect," she added with a leer.

The orgy was now running out of both steam and passion and Carla called out that we should all prepare for dinner. The combined smell of sexual activity and sweat indicated we all needed a shower.

Madeline and I headed back to our room where we showered and fooled about with each other, but we were both too exhausted by the events of the day to have a real fuck. We compared notes to see how many orgasms each had experienced and given. We had both climaxed four times, each time with a different partner. We had also brought those partners to an orgasm. In addition there had been the wonderful pleasure of seeing so many women naked together and the little joys of being stroked and kissed.

We dried our hair, and each put on yet another thong then we donned our silken gowns to go down for supper, which was yet another meal laid out in buffet style by Carla`s discreet caterers. There was also plentiful wine to drink.

Carla told us that the following day would feature various types of sex toys and that Vix and Vigo would be staying to demonstrate appliances and techniques. She also said that there would be a professional photographer on hand should any of us want individual or group pictures, and that raised some eyebrows and sexy laughs.

The evening drew to a close and Carla said, "I guess, ladies, you are all ready for bed. What you do there and with whom is entirely up to you, but please don`t make too much noise going from room to room, and that is especially aimed at Pia and her friends who may well fuck like little alley cats!"

Madeline and I retired having decided that sleep was more needed than sex. Both of us wondered what day two of the Fuck Fest would bring. On that note we fell asleep knowing this story will be continued.

12