When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me Ch. 04

Story Info
The sexual saga of two Londoners continues.
4.8k words
4.3
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domod_57
Domod_57
13 Followers

You will remember that I, Alison Moxhay, and my partner Madeline had been invited to a fuck fest in a luxurious St John`s Wood house and that we had both enjoyed an afternoon and evening of lesbian lust, after which we retired for the night both too sated to indulge in further activity.

On waking up I discovered two notes by the bed. One was handwritten and was from Madeline. It told me she had gone for an early morning swim. The other was printed and it contained information for the day.

"An informal buffet breakfast will be served between 8-30 am and 10-00 am, thongs only being the dress code. This will be followed at 10-30 am by an exhibition of sex aids and toys given by Vix and Vigo, the sexual entertainers who joined us yesterday. Guests will be invited to join in the action as demonstrators. An informal lunch will then be available. A photographic session will follow after which the event will end with a group grope in the swimming pool."

I rose, then showered and did my hair and make up. I put on a thong and went down to the dining room where the buffet of fruit and cereals was laid out. I was initially alone but I was soon joined by Pia. The small triangle of material between her legs only served to emphasise her cunt. The lustful desire I had experienced yesterday once again surged through my body. I knew I had to fuck this little beauty.

"Hello, Pia. Were you and your friends naughty girls last night?" I asked.

Pia replied with a sexy grin, "What do you think? We had twosomes and threesomes. Two of us fucked while the other one wanked and verbally encouraged the action. We each had a session of doing that and then we got ourselves into a triangle and tongue fucked each other. Sex with a woman is so much better than sex with a man. Women know what women want and we can make the sex last. Once a man comes he is usually no good for quite a while. Incidentally, talking about what a woman wants, this girl here wants another session with you some time today."

That filled me with delight, and I would have happily fucked Pia there and then, but the dining room was for eating not sex. We helped ourselves to food and drink. Pia pointed to a bunch of bananas and wondered what it would feel like to have one pushed up the cunt. We both sniggered at that lewd thought.

Madeline entered the room and greeted us both with a kiss. I asked whether she had enjoyed her swim and she replied that she had not only enjoyed that but she had also had a very pleasant fuck with Carla, which had brought back many memories. Pia grinned at that and said she had realised in the past that something was going on between Madeline and her step mother and that had stirred lustful thoughts and masturbatory fantasies.

By this time the other guests had arrived and we all settled down to breakfast, none of us at all embarrassed by being almost nude. We ate leisurely until the time drew near for us to go through to the atrium for the demonstration session.

When we got there Vix and Vigo had set up their display on a table and we were invited to sit down. I sat with Pia between me and Madeline. I was overjoyed by the feel of her soft young body next to mine.

Vix addressed us by saying that she wanted to introduce herself and her partner who would then begin the demonstration.

"Vix and Vigo are our stage names. We met some years ago at a stage school where we learned to sing, act and dance. We were then only youngsters but we became close friends. As we grew up that friendship turned into affection and desire. We became lovers as soon as it was legally possible. On leaving the school we found that we were trying to enter the most overcrowded profession. It soon became clear that we could only make money if we took our clothes off rather than auditioning for clothed roles.

So we studied stripping and pole dancing and developed sexual routines which we perform for club audiences. Some of you may have seen us at the GCL Club. We also undertake glamour photography for "Top Shelf" mucky magazines and we do sex videos. We have been filmed in both the UK and the Netherlands.

We are now in a commercial partnership with the photographer who will be here later. She has a range of options for women who wish to be photographed taking off some or all of their clothes. We assist with make up, clothing, lighting and we are happy to pose with her clients if requested. We also act as agents for suppliers of sex toys and aids. We demonstrate and sell products on a commission basis. It`s quite amazing the number of women only parties we have attended in quiet and outwardly respectable suburban areas! But I should now hand over to Vigo."

Vigo began by outlining the sex aids she and Vix could supply including creams and lotions to stimulate and enhance the sensations of nipples and cunts during sex, but then went on to talk about vibrators and dildos.

"Ladies, if you have had sex with a man you will know that the most irritating thing that can happen is, when you have just started to climb towards the peak of your orgasm, that he comes, rapidly goes flaccid and slips out of you. Worse still, the bastard may then roll over and go to sleep! That does not happen with a vibrator or dildo. You are in charge and it will keep you satisfied until you have had enough.

These items can be made from silicones, tempered glass, plastic or even stainless steel, though we do not find much call for them. They can take the form of a wand, or be a small bullet that fits into your cunt. They can be butt plugs for your arse. Our sales experience leads us to believe that the most popular items are those we know as vibrating dildos. They look like a good stiff prick, but they can be bigger than even the cock on a super stud, and they can do something no man can do--they can vibrate, and how!

We have found that a very popular type is one shaped like a rather veiny cock and which has a little rabbit like figure on its upper surface which adds extra pleasure to the clit as well as stimulating the G spot. The speed and intensity of the vibrations can also be varied. I have one here and I know that Pia wants to demonstrate this on Alison."

I glanced across to Madeline.

She smiled and said, "Go ahead, little fuck bunny, you want it, and you are going to get it."

Pia and I were led to a couch and our thongs were removed. We stood proudly naked and displayed our bodies to the company. Vix and Vigo applied lovely soothing lotions to my tits which made my nipples tingle. They also applied some to my cunt lips which also tingled extatically. Then laid me down.

The dildo was then taken from its box and given to Pia. It was made of black plastic and I wondered if I could cope with it. I had used a vibrator before but nothing as big or sophisticated as this beauty. Pia kissed and licked it and told me to do the same. She then applied some lube to the false cock.

She looked at me with lust filled eyes and said, "Alison, I am going to fuck your cunt with this lovely stiff cock, and you will love it."

Pia knelt between my legs and, with instruction from Vix and Vigo, she ran the dildo over my cunt lips, slowly at first and then a little faster. She told me to finger my nipples. I felt her hand opening my outer cunt lips and the dildo began its exploration of my most intimate area.

Very gently Pia slid the imitation prick into me and I found I could accommodate it. My own wetness, mixed with the sex oils Vix and Vigo had applied, and the lube on the tool itself facilitated entry. I could also feel the rabbit ears exciting my clit and I moaned with pleasure. The dido was vibrating quite gently, but then Pia increased the speed. I shot from being teased to being thrilled and my moans became louder and my words more explicit.

"Fuck me, you little slut. Fuck me like the whore you are. Fuck me hard, you cunt lover."

Pia replied, "Yes I am fucking you with this lovely hard prick and you love it. You really love it, don`t you?"

I was getting a bit too far gone to make a coherent response by this point. I was thrashing about on the couch as I felt my orgasm begin to take over my body, every inch of which seemed to be on fire with lustful pleasure. I climaxed more than vociferously.

"OOOOOOHH, OOOOOOHH, WOOOOOOW, WOOOOOOW, SHIT, SHIT, FUCKING HELL, SHIT!!!"

Pia gently withdrew the dildo and snuggled me in her arms, kissing me and saying, "Oh, Alison, I hope you really loved that. It was my way of saying thankyou for that first fuck we had together yesterday when you really turned me on to lesbian sex."

As I slowly got my breath back I stroked Pia`s hair and her shoulders and then kissed her nipples. Gaining more control I spoke as assertively as I could.

"Now, my little cunt fucker, I am going to give you a taste of your own medicine. You are going to be anointed with sex oils and then I will lay you down and screw the arse off you."

Vix and Vigo helped me oil Pia and the dildo was cleaned ready for re-use. Pia lay back with a hopeful grin on her face. I repeated on her what she had done to me and soon she was writhing with pleasure. Carla came over to us and urged me on.

"Go on, Alison. I want to see my step daughter climax really hard. Pia, push back against the dildo it will increase your pleasure. So, baby, enjoy it, enjoy it."

Pia`s climax was as loud and vocal as mine. She then lay in a blissful post coital haze on the couch, muttering scarcely audible obscenities. Looking round I could see that all the women were fingering their cunts and all had discarded their thongs.

"Great performance, Alison and Pia," Vix said. "But that is not the end of the show. We still have double ended dildos for vaginal and anal sex and then the latest in strapless technology which Mai is going to demonstrate. She has not taken much part yet today, unlike yesterday, but you are all in for a treat.

Double ended dildos are more flexible than single end ones because they must fit both sexual partners. You will all be able to envisage how they work in the vagina, but Carla and Xanthe are going to demonstrate how they work in the arse."

Our hostess and her PA came before us, turned round, bent forward and pulled their arse cheeks apart to display their delightfully puckered bum holes. Vix and Vigo applied liberal amounts of lube explaining that the arse hole does not lubricate like the cunt. Carla and Xanthe then knelt on the couch, facing away from one another so that they were arse to arse. Vix and Vigo gently inserted the ends of the dildo into each bum hole so that there was only a small amount of the dildo outside Carla and Xanthe`s bodies. Both demonstrators were grinning lewdly as they felt their arse holes being pleasurably filled. Each then started to rock forwards and back so that each was effectively arse fucking the other.

We all stood around and watched captivated by this display of very naughty sex. We fingered our cunts as we gazed at what was going on. Pia clung to me as her masturbatory pleasure increased, and I could see that Vicky and Terri were similarly being supported by Tricia and Tonya. I thought to myself that these gorgeous young creatures could never have seen a more lascivious sight, and then remembered that I had never seen it done live but only in a porn video.

Vix announced there should be a change of position. Carla and Xanthe gently rolled over onto their backs while Vigo ensured the dildo did not fall out. Carla placed her left leg over Xanthe`s right leg while Xanthe placed her left over Carla`s right. In this position their cunts were quite close together and they were able to wank themselves and give pleasure to their clits. They resumed their push pull motion speeding up now there was direct clitoral pleasure to be had. Their mutual and noisy climax was greeted with cheers, and obscene comments.

Pia, Vicky and Terri all brought themselves to their own climaxes. I needed to finish myself off. I whispered to Pia to accompany me to another couch so she could pleasure my tits while I completed my wank. The others took their lead from this. Soon the air was filled with the sounds of satisfied female orgasms.

For a short while we were all silent remembering what we had seen and how we had celebrated it with our own wanks. Then Carla spoke to us.

"Ladies, I hope you enjoyed what you saw. I know Xanthe and I loved it. The feeling of a dildo up your arse is something else. If you have not tried it, please think about it. Vix and Vigo have their catalogue here, and any toy or sex aid you choose to purchase from it will be paid for by me, so, please, don`t stint yourselves. Now as we recover a little more I am going to ask Mai to introduce herself and then demonstrate the latest in dildo technology."

Mai addressed us in perfect though accented English.

"Ladies may I say what a pleasure it has been in so many ways to be with you here this weekend. Carla and I have business interests in the UK and in Europe some of which overlap, though I must say that she has no interest in my sex industry activities other than as a consumer!

I have been active in various aspects of the sex industry for some thirty years, and during that time I have become totally lesbian in my sexual preferences. I own a porn video making company which operates from the Netherlands. We produce porn for women with women. I do not employ men.

Many of my performers are amateurs who wish to participate solely for pleasure, though we have strict rules to ensure their identities are kept secret. When we film I insist that the entire crew is in the nude as this we find puts performers at their ease, especially if it is their first time. I am also always naked myself. You will guess I have a strong exhibitionist streak in my personality!

Anyone who contacts me with a view to being in one of my videos is interviewed by me. I make it quite plain what is involved so that they can be clear in what sort of production they will be taking part. I will ask the woman to strip in front of me. I will then do the same. We will watch one of my videos together. By this time she will know if she wishes to continue. If she does we seal the contract with a fuck.

I can say to all of you that I would be delighted to have you as part of my performing team. Vix and Vigo are already working with me, but you all fuck so well that I am sure I could find much work for you!

Now, my other business interests include the development of sex aids. The latest technology here is the strapless dildo. Many I ask whether any of you has ever used a strap on?"

I looked round and saw Carla, Tricia, Tonya and Madeline put up their hands.

"So those who have experience will know that the strap on can give a lot of pleasure, particularly to the receiver of the dildo. But these devices can be difficult to put on, especially if your need to fuck is extreme. That is why the strapless has been developed, and I will ask Vix to bring me an example."

A large purple dildo was brought forward. It resembled the prick with which Pia and I had fucked but there were major differences which Mai explained.

"Obviously this device has a prick and it also has rabbit style ears to afford pleasure to the clit. It also has a rearward portion known as a pony which sits inside the wearer`s cunt and is held in place by the vaginal muscles. This device has a variable speed vibrator and a rechargeable battery. It has a remote control device which you should keep near at hand while fucking. It`s all designed to give maximum pleasure to both wearer and receiver.

You may ask how do you keep the pony in the cunt as the device will have been lubricated before insertion, while the cunt itself will be producing its own fluids. It is necessary to practice exercises to strengthen the vaginal muscles if you are going to use the device by itself. But I can inform you that the effort is well worth while.

Alternatively you can obtain support briefs with a hole in the front through which the prick projects. Or, if you are willing to sacrifice a pair of tights, you can hold the device in place with them until you need to rip open the front seam in order to achieve penetration. Another way to use the device is for the wearer to lie flat while the receiver straddles her. These methods may be used while undertaking the muscle training regime, so there is no need to delay a purchase!

I now need to demonstrate the device in action, and I need a volunteer."

Madeline made eye contact with me and mouthed that she wanted to try. I nodded my consent.

The rest of us gathered round as Mai expertly inserted the pony into her cunt, purring with pleasure as she did so. Vix and Vigo applied stimulating oils to Madeline`s body, paying particular attention to her tits and cunt. That made me a little jealous. I wanted to undertake that task for I had realised that Madeline and I had not fucked each other during the course of the weekend.

When Madeline was prepared she was laid on a couch with her legs parted and over the edge. Mai knelt down and further stimulated Madeline`s cunt with her fingers and tongue until she could tell that Madeline was ready for the prick to enter her. Mai then presented the device to Madeline`s cunt and slowly eased it in, while supporting her own weight on her arms. They were soon locked together in a glorious parody of a heterosexual fuck as Madeline raised her legs and locked them around Mai`s body. But there was as added bonus for each as both could play with the other`s tits and nipples.

Once again the lewd spectacle before us led us all to begin masturbation. We began to moan and groan with the principal performers as they drove on to a climax. I saw Mai adjust the vibrating speed of the dildo with the remote control device and I heard Madeline give a great gasp at that point while her head was rolling from side to side. She was squealing by now and was clearly in the grip of a mighty orgasmic wave. Mai was obviously also near to her climax. Her face was contorted into a lustful grimace as she experienced the pressures within her. She gave a few more thrusts with the device as she sensed Madeline`s orgasm and then collapsed.

Carla ran forward and switched off the device and helped Mai and Madeline to decouple.

I went over to Madeline and asked whether she was OK. She asked me to cuddle her and gasped, "That was fucking gorgeous, Sweetie, absolutely amazing. It just got better and better as it went on. I tell you, we have got to get one of these things and we must both learn how to use it."

Carla then suggested that we might all need to refresh hair and make up before lunch and the photographic session. Madeline and I went to our room. When we got there I said I had something to say. She told me to go ahead looking somewhat concerned.

"It`s OK, Madeline, I have not fallen out of love with you. In fact I love you more because of the freedom you have given me this weekend. But do you realise that we have not fucked one another, and I don`t want the day to end without putting that right. Now is not the time and place, but I want you to stay with me at my place tonight.

But there is more I need to say. I want you to move in with me while the purchase of the basement flat goes through. I have a day off work tomorrow because of all the travelling I did last week. Could you come up with some story for the Foundation that you will be working from home? Then we can fetch all your things to my place. Oh, please, please, Madeline say we can do that. I will even go grocery shopping with you, though it will be a takeaway tonight!"

Madeline looked at me and a happy but rather tearful smile crept over her face.

"Of course, Sweetie. if that is what you want. There is not all that much stuff at my current place as most of my worldly possessions are in store as the divorce goes through. I can give the letting agent notice to quit and I may have to pay some rent in lieu, but I don`t care about that.

Domod_57
Domod_57
13 Followers
12