When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now let`s freshen up and get some food inside us. Then it will be time for the naughty photographs to be taken. Carla wants them to be really raunchy and explicit, so it will be tits, cunts and arses on display."

After we had all eaten our buffet lunches, Carla called for our attention.

"The next session ladies is rude and nude photography. I know not all of you have a bikini with you, but Vix and Vigo have a selection, and they will find something that fits you. The idea is that we all start off in bikinis and pose. Vix and Vigo will suggest poses for you, singly and together. Then we will go topless and have some more poses, both singly and in groups. Finally we will be naked and then I want a set of solo pictures from each of you. These will be a full frontal pose, and rear view pose and a bend over rear view with your bum hole displayed. After that there will be nude group pictures.

These pictures will then be printed in an album form to be a permanent memento of this lovely weekend. You will all be sent a copy very shortly. The camera flash card with the images will be cleaned so these pictures will always be private."

"This sounds as if it`s going to be fun," Madeline sniggered. "I have not posed nude for quite a while but it always did get my cunt juices going. I want us to pose together, Sweetie, and I also want pictures with us, Pia, Vicky and Terri. I know you and I will often want to wank looking at their gorgeously naked bodies."

We made our way to the orangery where Vix and Vigo had set up lighting and back sheets along with the guest photographer who they introduced as their partner, Julia. She was a tall, well proportioned woman with hair best described as deep strawberry blond. She wore a little bikini which just concealed her very ample tits and well rounded arse. She explained that she would undress as we did.

Vix and Vigo invited those of us who did not have bikinis to see what they had available. I chose a little number in a leopard skin print with a halter top and hip hugging side tie bottoms. Madeline went for something quite dramatic in red which suited her complexion and hair colour perfectly. It too had a halter top and the bottoms were a couple of skimpy bits of material which hugged her cunt and did little to cover her arse.

The photography then began with Vix and Vigo suggesting poses and helping to place us. I think most of us were a little nervous at first, though Madeline who was used to posing nude also showed us how to stand either singly or in groups. The first phase passed and by the time were doing the topless poses everyone was much more relaxed and clearly enjoying the sultry and sexy atmosphere. When we finally started to pose fully nude we were all lustfully enjoying the sight of each other`s naked bodies.

We all loved the time when we had to do a solo pose, full front, rear view and exposed bum hole. and there were many shouts of, "lovely tits," "great cunt," and "fantastic arse!"

Madeline and I got our wish of having Pia, Vicky and Terri pose with us. We had a group picture with Madeline and myself in the centre and the girls around us all intertwining our arms. Then we all turned round, lent forward and pulled our bum cheeks apart so our arse holes could be photographed.

Quite how long all this took I do not remember, but I know that every woman there must have had a cunt that was really wet and a mind full of lascivious desires.

Carla once again addressed us.

"Thankyou all for that, but all good things must come to an end. We have just one sex session left and I want us all to get into the swimming pool shallow end and have a gorgeous group grope."

All of us participated happily in that great finale. Tits were stroked, nipples were teased, sucked and lightly nibbled. Cunts were fingered and clits excited, while arses were felt and bum holes fingered. All of us made sure we had an encounter with everyone else so the whole thing took quite a delicious while. Inevitably it had to end as Mai needed to get a flight home. That signalled that the rest of us should leave. Carla told us that Xanthe would arrange for taxis to take us to our destinations.

There were towels available for us to dry ourselves as we came out of the water. We all went somewhat sadly back to our rooms to put on our day clothes. Madeline and I dressed and we were happy to know our sexual encounter would continue back at my place. We went down to the entrance hall to await our taxi. Pia ran in, still naked, and hugged us both.

"I don`t want this to end. Please tell me we can get together again. It isn`t just me. Vicky and Terri are hot for you two as well."

Madeline cradled Pia`s pretty little head in her hands and said, "We want you as well. We would be stupid to pass up the chance of really good fucks with such adorable creatures. I am in the course of buying the flat under Alison`s place and we really ought to have a house warming party, just us two and a few of your friends. We could have a super sexy time. Leave it with me. I will have a word with Carla to see what she thinks."

Pia gasped, "I can`t wait for that to happen, and the others will be just as keen. We will be wanking ourselves silly just thinking about it."

Carla and Xanthe arrived to see us off. Madeline took Carla aside for a quite confidential chat while I talked with Xanthe and Pia. I could only guess at what Madeline and Carla were discussing, but I knew that it could only be about our continuing sexual saga. This story will continue.

12