When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me Ch. 05

Story Info
London business women fuck their new neighbours.
5.6k words
4.22
4.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Alison here again, with the next phase of my sexual adventures with my lover Madeline.

You will recall from the earlier potions of my story that Madeline was going to purchase the flat beneath mine in our converted Primrose Hill, London, property. The sale went through quite quickly in May 2022, and we moved Madeline`s personal goods in. We also found that the original stairs between the flats were still in place though they had been boxed in. With my parents` consent we had the stairs reinstated so we had in effect a large four bedroom flat with two kitchens.

The nature of my work at the Foundation increasingly led me to be travelling away from London during the working week. This meant sex was generally confined to the weekends, though we really fucked long and hard then.

We started each Saturday and Sunday with a morning run over Primrose Hill for which we wore brief gym clothing consisting of a sports bra top and figure hugging shorts which exposed our navels and emphasised all the body lines of our cunts and arses. We attracted a lot of attention from both sexes as we ran so skimpily clad.

When we got home we would shower together and finger fuck each other`s cunts and arse holes, after which Madeline would prepare breakfast and we would plan the day ahead.

We also purchased a selection of very revealing bikinis with a view to wearing them at the Parliament Fields Lido, though we had little intention of swimming as the water was not heated. Rather our intention was to see if we might find other women who would enjoy a romp with us. However, before we could put that plan into action fate intervened and I learnt from my parents that the top flat was to be occupied for a while. I broke the news while I was trying on one of the bikinis while Madeline was already sporting one of hers.

"Madeline, we are going to have neighbours. The top flat has been let to an American corporation who are going to use it to accommodate employees sent over from the States to a London office."

"Yes, Sweetie," she replied, not showing much interest. "I hope they will not interfere with our activities."

"Well, who knows," I said. "But I can tell you it`s two young women, Marcia Van Selle and Charlene Vander Veldhuizen. They are in their mid twenties, and are single and both from New York. You never know what our luck might be!"

"Time will tell, my little fuck bunny," Madeline sniggered. "But for the moment I want you, so strip off that bikini and get your arse over here. I want a long lovely fuck."

The time came for our new neighbours to move in and we decided we should invite them to my flat. It was a Saturday. I had been supplied with a `phone number which I used to invite the ladies to supper. They gratefully accepted, explaining that, as they were very new to London, they needed to find their way around. Madeline said she would prepare a lovely meal and we both wondered what they would look like.

We soon found out when the girls rang the bell of my flat. Marcia was a very pretty brunette with a petite figure which was shown off well by the figure hugging jeans she wore, while her top emphasised a very shapely pair of tits. Charlene was a tall willowy blond with gorgeously long legs which were partially revealed by the mid thigh length dress she wore.

Speaking with an educated East Coast accent with just a hint of sophisticated urban drawl, they introduced themselves.

"Hi, I`m Marcia, but I answer to Marci, and this is Charlene, and she answers to Charlie."

It was clear from the way they interacted that these two were very well acquainted. Madeline and I exchanged a meaningful glance. Was our luck in?

We introduced ourselves and said we hoped they would enjoy their time in England and also that the flat was suitable for their needs. They replied with a giggle that it was more than enough as it had two double bedrooms. Once again Madeline and I exchanged a glance. Was that a hint? It did look as though we were in luck. However, we did not want to make a hasty approach and so that first evening was spent eating and enjoying fine wine as our neighbours told us about themselves.

Marci and Charlie had long standing family connections. They had both gone to Harvard and had been house mates and members of a Sorority. They had been fortunate to obtain internships at the same Corporation in New York city and rented a small apartment there. Neither said she had a boyfriend. They were both keen to find out about fitness facilities. We told them that we ran, and if they got suitable kit we would be happy to run with them, a suggestion they seemed pleased to hear.

After the girls had retired to their flat Madeline nodded to me and said, "I will lay money on it that those two are in a relationship and we should be able to get in a good few fucks while they are here. But first I want to lay the lovely little fuck bunny with whom I am in a relationship. I spent much of this evening checking out our neighbours and mentally undressing them. I know you were doing the same, you sexy slut!"

I sniggered at that and said, "Yes, I was wondering what they would look like in the nude. I wonder if they have stripped off for their first fuck in London. Let`s hope they enjoy it, but now I want to enjoy you. Leave the dishes till the morning and let`s get to bed now."

A week went by and we saw and heard little from our neighbours but on the Friday night I got a call from Marci.

"Hi, Alison. Are you and Madeline running tomorrow morning? The weather forecast is fine and we would love to join you."

I replied that we would be delighted to have them, thinking to myself of the double meaning of that word "have." I added that we would provide brunch after the run as Madeline insisted on keeping a very well stocked larder and freezer in both our flats. I informed Madeline of the call. Her response was that we would be able to guess whether our neighbours wanted sex by what they wore to run.

The next morning we were not disappointed. Marci and Charlie turned up wearing little crop top style sports bras and running shorts which were low on the hip to reveal two very sexy navels. It was clear we were all checking each other out as we set off to run, and I was glad I had inserted a pad in my shorts because I knew I was going to have a rather wet cunt.

We enjoyed a good run and were pretty sweaty when we got back. I said that if they wished the girls could use the en-suite shower in one of the bedrooms in my flat. Madeline and I would use the one in my bedroom. I told them that there were bath robes and towels for them after they had showered, and there was a hair dryer to use. They thanked me and I showed them to the room.

Madeline and I shared a shower and had a fun time doing so. We wondered if Marci and Charlie were doing the same. Madeline said there was only one way to find out. She slipped out of the shower, rapidly dried herself, and stealthily made her way along to stand outside the door of the spare bedroom. She soon returned with a joyful look on her face.

"No doubt about it, little fuck bunny. Those two are really at it from all the squeals and giggles I could hear. God, it`s making me feel really horny. Leave the talking over brunch to me. I have a plan to get us between their legs."

Before long we were all assembled in my kitchen and Madeline served up a wonderful brunch with superb coffee. I sat opposite Marci and Charlie fantasising about what was under their bathrobes and squeezing my legs together to prevent myself from letting a hand slip down between my legs to give myself pleasure.

When we had finished eating Madeline leaned back in her chair and said, "It`s a lovely warm day and Alison`s kitchen diner has the most spacious balcony. We were thinking of sunbathing--interested?"

Marci and Charlie looked at each other for a while before replying they were interested, but they did not have bikinis with them.

" My dear girls," Madeline smiled, "we were not thinking of wearing bikinis, were we, Alison? We were thinking of sunbathing in the nude, it`s delicious fun as I am sure you must know."

Marci and Charlie looked somewhat sheepishly but also more than knowingly at each other. I could see that they were trying to communicate non-verbally, "do we, don`t we, shall we, shan`t we, should we, how can we pass this up?"

Madeline came to their aid.

"Now, Marci and Charlie, I am sure you have realised that Alison and I are lovers. We do, however, have freedom to seek pleasure elsewhere provided we do that where each knows what is going on. We are pretty certain you two are an "item" as well, though how prepared you are to test your boundaries we don`t know. The basic question is whether you would like to indulge in carnal delight with us. We certainly would like to with you."

Once again I could see that there was silent communication between Marci and Charlie. I decided to enter the debate.

"If it might help you, girls, Madeline and I are more than happy to reveal our bodies."

With that I stood up. Madeline was soon on her feet as well. We slipped off our robes and stood proudly naked before our neighbours. I could see their eyes looking us over. I could tell by the sound of their breathing that they were aroused. They looked at one another, nodded, stood up and stripped off their robes.

What a lovely sight they were. Marci, being a brunette had a some what darker complexion than Charlie whose skin was pale, almost like the most exquisite ivory. Marci`s nipples, already erect, were darker than Charlie`s but both girls had beautiful tits with no hint of a sag. I could also see that each had retained a small amount of pubic hair in the form of a little triangle which pointed down to the slit between their legs. This contrasted with my completely waxed condition and Madeline`s landing strip. The girls each had a sexy navel, with Marci`s being rounder than the gorgeous slit Charlie possessed.

We suddenly all burst out laughing realising the joy we felt being in the nude together. Soon we were bringing cushions from the reception rooms to make a platform for sexual fun. That also gave us the opportunity to observe one another from the rear as we bent down to put the cushions in place.

"Do you want to see our Ass holes?" Marci giggled.

"Of course we do," I replied. "But on this side of the pond it`s arse hole or bum hole."

"Well, when in Rome," Charlie chipped in. She and Marci both parted their arse cheeks to expose their bum holes which almost seemed to be winking at us. Madeline and I returned the favour. It felt deliciously naughty to be exposing these most intimate parts in this way.

"You girls like it up the bum?" Madeline asked hopefully.

Charlie replied that they enjoyed a bit of fingering and would like to try more, and again we all burst out laughing.

The next issue was who was going to pair up first. I suggested we should have blonds with brunettes first. So Marci was to be my sex partner while Madeline fucked Charlie.

We went out onto the balcony and revelled in the warm sunshine. We all thumbed our nipples, stroked our tits and then felt between our legs. I was really wet down there and I was sure the others were too.

I asked Marci what sort of sex she liked. She told me she enjoyed having her nipples teased as they were sensitive and she could achieve an orgasm by that activity alone. I set about that task with enthusiasm while Marci also pleasured herself by playing with her cunt.

Looking across I saw that Madeline was already heavily into eating out Charlie`s cunt. That activity was having its effect as Charlie began to writhe and buck on the cushions while she encouraged Madeline verbally.

"Oh, yes, Madeline, just there, just there. Oh, God, lick my clit, get your tongue around it and into my vagina. Yes, yes, yes, shit, fuck, yes, FUCK, FUCK, YEEEEEEESS!"

Marci was not long behind in reaching her first climax. She squealed with delight as she came. "Hell, Alison, that was fucking good, so very fucking good."

We all lay together for a while enjoying the warm summer breeze on our naked bodies and the pleasure of stroking each other and gently kissing. We let Marci and Charlie recover from their orgasms.

"It`s our turn to give you pleasure now," Marci announced. "But we need to fill you in on one of our sex fantasies which we want to play out with you. We have played it out with one another but it`s going to be so much better as a foursome.

We come from two wealthy New England families who have been close friends for many years. You can guess something of our financial situation when I tell you that our fathers have houses in The Hamptons. Need I say more? Sadly, shortly after our fifth birthdays both our birth Mothers fell under the influence of a very puritanical and fundamentalist sect who deplored any form of sexual activity save that necessary to prolong the race. Even that was to be as perfunctory as possible.

Our parents split up. Our Fathers obtained legal custody of us, and in due course remarried two wonderful women who have been absolute angels as Step Mothers. They have been so understanding, and encouraging of our emerging lesbian sexuality. We know that both of them are at least bi-curious. We have had sexual encounters with both of them. Our Fathers are happy that we are happy.

We both maintained some intermittent contact with our birth Mothers though they showed little interest in us. That is until some busy body, a so called "old family friend," informed them of our budding relationship. We each received a dreadful letter denouncing us as the spawn of Satan, the vilest creatures on earth, and ending all further contact with us.

It was so awful and traumatic that we both had to have therapy. In the course of that we began to realise that our Mothers were probably highly suppressed bi- sexual women who had a lesbian preference. They had sought to expiate the guilt they felt about that by sending those cruel letters.

As part of our recovery we have this fantasy in which our Mothers come back into our lives and seek to have sex with us. I suppose what we are trying to achieve is to feel in some strange way that they still love us. I cannot put it better than that. So, please can you two assume those roles. We will do all the talking!"

I had a brief conversation with Madeline. We agreed it was a very unusual request, but obviously Marci and Charlie needed a cathartic release. We said we would go ahead, and act out their scenario. So Madeline and I lay back on the cushions while Marci and Charlie commenced their script. We responded to what they said.

" Charlie, do you see what I see? It`s our Moms lying splayed before us, legs wide open and cunts on display, and they are gently playing with themselves."

"Yes, Marci. These two avowedly haters of lesbian sex are asking us for pleasure. That is what they want isn`t it? They want us to perform an act which they have described as unbelievably lewd and evil. You two want your daughters to tongue and finger fuck you until you come."

"Charlie, we should say "NO." But you know how much we love to eat out cunt, and we are good at it. They must be secretly confessing to us that they would like to come out as lesbos--yes naughty, dirty, randy, sexy lesbos."

"OK, Marci, let`s give them what they want. Let`s show them how lovely sex between two women can be."

Madeline and I had been completely turned on by this fantasy. We were really assaulting our cunts. We were more than ready when the two girls launched themselves on us. They forced our mouths open to receive their demanding tongues. They then proceeded to lick their way down our bodies, pausing for a while to lick our navels, then going on to our wide open and very wet cunts.

They were, as they had said. very good at oral sex. I looked across at Madeline who had her eyes closed and was breathing very heavily. Charlie had a firm hold of Madeline`s arse, and she was vigorously plunging her head between her legs as she moved her mouth around Madeline`s cunt.

Marci was similarly engaged in tongue fucking me She swirled her mouth around my inner and outer lips, inevitably making her way to my clit which was longing for pleasure. I felt the waves of orgasmic bliss begin to wash over me, and I urged her to go ever harder.

Madeline and I reached a very noisy and very beautiful climax together. It was a good job we had no neighbours to hear our screams of joy and the obscenities which followed.

The girls embraced us and tearfully thanked us for what we had allowed them to do. They acknowledged that they had been almost desperate to find two women who would co-operate in the fantasy which was such a part of their healing and maturing process.

"We were happy to help," I replied, "and the sex was pretty fucking good as well! God, is there anything better than having a beautiful naked sexy girl all over your body while she gives you such pleasure?"

Madeline interrupted, "Well, there might be. I want to be terribly English and suggest it might be a cup of china tea. Let`s go inside, have a lovely infusion, and recover a while. Then we can plan out what we want to do next. Alison and I have a couple of strapless dildos we would like to try on you at some point, and we have some anal sex aids you might go for. Do you have anything to suggest?"

Marci came back with the idea of having foot sex, but added that she and Charlie would first love to try anal stimulation.

"That`s it, then," Madeline laughed. "First a dainty taste of the cup that cheers, and then it`s time for sexy bum hole fun."

After finishing our tea we went back out to the balcony. Marci and Charlie knelt down and stuck their shapely arses up towards us.

"It`s such a shame the bum hole does not get the praise and attention it deserves," Madeline said. "Maybe it`s because it serves another purpose which is not sexual. Painters are quite prepared to depict tits, navels, buttocks and even the cunt, but are there any great paintings in which the bum hole is depicted? Maybe one of the lasting contributions of pornography to art will be in depicting the arse hole in all its glory!"

"You`re getting very philosophical," I giggled. "Let`s just get on with giving these girls anal pleasure."

We knelt down beside our two neighbours and fondled their bums, moving on to tickle their bum holes which produced some girly laughter. We circled round each lovely puckered orifice with our fingers. We kissed and licked those lovely features. Then we applied a mixture of saliva and lube and gradually inserted first one then two fingers into each hole, not going beyond the first joint of our fingers. The girls responded with sighs of pleasure.

"OK, ladies, time for some artificial stimulation," I said. "We are going to insert vibrating butt plugs up your bum holes while you should play with your cunts. We will see who comes first. Indeed Madeline and I will be in competition to achieve that result."

So in went the well lubricated butt plugs which we gently inserted so that their little rims were out of the girls` arse holes. Marci and Charlie began to massage their cunts.

Sighs of pleasure gave way to grunts of lustful obscenity. Madeline and I assisted by moving the butt plugs about, slowly retracting them part way, then reinserting them. We also reached under the girls to stimulate their nipples, and that drove them to extra heights of pleasure. We deliberately took our time, until both girls shouted that they wanted to come. The action accordingly speeded up. I brought Marci off just ahead of Charlie with Madeline.

Some little time then elapsed as the girls recovered from their latest orgasms. It was then their turn to arse fuck us, which they did with enthusiasm, They had learned quickly the basic art of bum fucking. Madeline and I enjoyed glorious orgasms as our tits, cunts and arses were stimulated.

12