When an Old Flame Comes Back to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while we simply lay in a cuddle, every now and then kissing and fondling each other. Madeline broke up our reverie.

"I don`t like to bring a good time to an end, but supper will not cook itself. We all need to get back in the kitchen. We can still look forward to foot and dildo sex tomorrow."

So we made and consumed a delicious three course meal. We drank copious drafts of fine wine until we were all drowsy. Deciding not to change sleeping partners Madeline and I had my bedroom while Marci and Charlie had the spare room. Whether they had a further fuck there I do not know as I fell into a deep sleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

I woke the next morning to find Madeline was already up and had donned her running gear.

"Come on, sleepy head, get washed and dressed. You are the last one to rise. Marci and Charlie are already for our run. When we get back we will shower. I think I`d like to shower with Marci while you share with Charlie. We can have brunch like yesterday, but I think that will be eaten in the nude!"

So that is how the first part of the morning unfolded. We four ran, glorying in the early sunshine and feeling the gentle breeze on our bodies which were only briefly clad. We got back and went into Madeline`s flat and showered, Madeline with Marci and I with Charlie. We kept the shower and bedroom doors open so that we could all hear what was going on, and that activity was real fun.

I made sure that I soaped Charlie all over and she did the same for me. We rubbed our tits together as the lovely warm water cascaded over our bodies. we each fondled the other`s cunt. I reached round Charlie`s back and parted the cheeks of her bum so I could give her arse hole a little attention, at which she gave a squeal of pleasure. I could hear that Madeline and Marci were also having pleasurable fun and wondered what other joys the day would bring.

Shower time over we towelled our selves dry and used hair dryers to restore order on our heads. Then it was time for our naked brunch. It felt so good to eat that meal in the nude. We all confessed how much we loved being bare because it made us feel so randy and so ready to have yet more sex.

" I love it, I absolutely love having no clothes on," Madeline said with a low growl. "There`s only one thing better than being nude and that is to be nude with others and to know that you are going to fuck them and they will fuck you. Oh, shit, fuck, that is so good. The anticipation is driving me wild and I know my cunt is already wet. Come on, let`s all have a quick solo session. Then we can decide what to do next."

So there we were, four naked women sitting round the table, lewdly displaying our cunts to each other and pleasuring ourselves like fury. As we all reached our individual climaxes our faces were contorted with the effort of wanking and our breathing was loud and heavy. The moment of release was accompanied by obscene grunts and shouts.

"GOD, I LOOOOVE THAT. IT`S SOOOO FUCKING GOOD. FUCK, FUCK, SHIT, FUCK. OOOOOH, AAAAAAH!"

We slowly recovered slumped in our dining chairs, giving ourselves extra pleasure by thumbing our nipples. Our breathing rate slowed down and we simply enjoyed the post masturbatory haze.

Finally Marci broke the silence.

" Charlie and I love to use our feet to have sex. We would like to give you a demonstration and perhaps then you two could join in."

We went down to the lower level of Madeline`s living and dining space where there were couches. Madeline and I sat side by side on one while the girls drew up another so that it was parallel. Charlie lay back and Marci knelt on the couch and took hold of Charlie`s legs bringing them up so the soles of the feet were on her tits. She massaged her nipples with the balls and heels of her friend`s feet, and was clearly enjoying this. She then began to lick Charlie`s feet sucking each toe in a lascivious manner, making sure each was wet with her saliva.

Madeline whispered, "Fuck, this is a turn on. I know that bare feet can be a sexy symbol, but this is new to me. I guess they are going to fuck each other`s cunts with their feet and especially their big toes."

She was absolutely correct in her surmise. Marci finished licking Charlie`s toes and then lay back on the couch so that her legs were intertwined with Charlie`s. Each girl then began to caress the other`s pubic area with the sole of her foot rubbing gently up and down and round and round. Before long each had a big toe within her friend`s cunt lips. Each began to probe more deeply searching for the clit. They also stimulated their nipples, and both began to groan with pleasure.

That turned me and Madeline on even more. We had our fingers in each other`s cunts as we joyfully explored our most intimate zones.

Soon we all experienced a lovely orgasm. This time we did not stop to recover, as I think we all guessed we should not let the moment of climax pass but that we should seek to prolong it.

Madeline asked Charlie to come over while I joined Marci. It was now our turn to feel the pleasure of being foot and toe fucked. Our neighbours were clearly expert in this activity and they had us squirming with lustful delight and they found our clits with their big toes. They also told us how to use our toes on them. Soon I felt the hot wetness of Marci`s cunt on my big toe.

We lay coupled in this position for quite a while as we found we could vary the speed of the action to delay the onset of an orgasm. We felt our nipples and excited our clits glorying in our nudity and enjoying erotic verbal interchanges.

"You two are sexy little bitches," Madeline said.

"Well, you two are lewd sluts," Marci replied with a laugh.

Thereafter we called one another bitches and sluts, until I declared that I could feel my climax coming on. The others agreed. We speeded up the action and soon we were all writhing with sexual delight. We all shouted out together as we came.

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL, SHIT FUCK,AAAAAAH, OOOOOH, YEEEEEEESS, OH YEEEEEEEES."

We clung on to one another after that, simply cuddling, embracing and enjoying the feel of flesh on flesh. Maybe we even dozed for a while. Everything was bathed in a gorgeous post coital daze and doze.

We slowly came round. Madeline announced that there would be one more sex session before we prepared our evening meal.

"We are going to use strapless dildos on you two," she leered. "You will have to treat us as dual sex creatures because we shall appear to have pricks. Our fantasy is that you must call us "Mastress." We want you to plead with us to be fucked by our big stiff cocks. We have been practising wearing the dildos ever since we saw them demonstrated at a sex party we went to a while ago. I have the devices here, and Alison and I will show you how we fit them."

We showed Marci and Charlie the dildos which were both purple. We pointed out the pony which we would fit inside our vaginas, and the rabbit ears which would excite our clits. They both toyed with the phalluses and ran their hands and lips over the veiny devices. We also explained that the vibrating mechanism could be varied to increase pleasure.

Madeline and I lubricated the ponies and slipped them into our vaginas, That felt so good. We then told the girls to lie back on the couches with their legs apart over the edge. That way we knew we could kneel down and our devices would be level with their cunts. We stood for a while as pseudo men, female to the waist but then with great stiff pricks pointing lewdly upwards. We began a dialogue.

"Slut, Marci," Madeline grunted. "What do you see and what do you want?"

"Mastress, Madeline," Marci whimpered. "I see a lovely stiff prick and I want it in my cunt."

"Whore, Charlie," I said. "What do you see and what do you want?"

"Mastress, Alison," Charlie whispered, "I see a great stiff cock and I want it in my cunt."

Madeline and I knelt and positioned the devices so they could enter the girls` cunts. We rubbed up and down their vulvas and teased them for a while with the vibrators on a low setting. We then instructed the girls further.

"Reach down, part your cunt lips and prepare to receive our pricks, our lovely hard stiff pricks," Madeline ordered. The girls obeyed, their eyes glistening with lustful anticipation.

We slid the devices into the girls and began to fuck, rocking back and forth while they locked their legs around our hips. We all began to breathe heavily. Marci and Charlie snarled at us, "More, More, Harder, Harder."

Madeline glanced at me and nodded. It was time to step up the speed of vibration. This sent waves of ecstatic enjoyment through all of us. The girls` eyes began to roll. They clenched their fists as their bodies were swept with waves of sexual delight. I know that my face was contorted with lust. I bared my teeth, grunting and snorting a stream of obscenities. Madeline did the same.

On and on we rammed with the girls pushing back against us. We were all bathed in sweat which made our bodies slippery. The pony in my cunt was sending me to an excruciatingly intense orgasm, Then "OH, SHIT,FUCK, I`M COMING," Marci yelled. Charlie did not express herself in words but she let out a wild stream of moans.

Madeline and I had our own very expletive rich orgasms.

I don`t really remember much of what happened next. I had the good sense to turn off the device and take it from my body, but the intensity of what I had felt left me absolutely shattered. I could see that was the case with the others also. Madeline and I crawled up on to the couches and simply held Marci and Charlie in our arms until sleep overtook us. That rest in the arms of Morpheus was deeper and more restful than the drowsiness which had come over us after the foot sex escapade.

We all slowly came to, realising that our weekend was drawing to its close. Madeline said she would prepare another lovely meal and then we would have to part as the world of work would call. We enjoyed that supper together and sadly wished each other farewell. Marci and Charlie slipped on their running gear, the only clothing they had, and, as the night was turning chilly, we lent them bath robes in which to return to their flat.

Once they had gone, Madeline hugged me and said, "God, Alison, what a journey you have had in such a short time. At the end of February you had only ever had sex with two people. You were quite sexually repressed, though inwardly gagging for it. Now you are one of the most randy little fuckers I have ever met,"

"Well, it`s all your fault," I sniggered. "You have brought out the slut in me and I love it. So where do we go from here?"

"I have two plans I want to pursue," Madeline said. The GCL Club is holding an open event quite soon and I think we should invite Marci and Charlie along. Then we really ought to have a fantastic girls only flat warming party, and I think I know how we might get some lovely young cunts to fuck. You just leave that with me."

So, once again the saga will continue.

12