When Angela Met Crazy

Story Info
Truck stop sex leads to obsession and romance.
6.2k words
4.49
12.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

When Angela Met Crazy

This is the sequel to "When Harry Met Crazy"

~~~~~~~~~

Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath

And I'm still standing here, while you're miles away

And I'm wondering why you left

- John Waite

~~~~~~~~~~

Maribelle tried to warned me. She was the other waitress working the 4pm -- 10:00pm shift that night at the Pegasus Truck Stop. "Angela, you best watch yourself around that guy in booth 12," she'd cautioned, "he's a damned heartbreaker."

Booth 12 was in my section, and the handsome trucker sitting in it was every bit the heartbreaker Maribelle had warned he was. With his broad shoulders, dark brown hair, clean-shaven face, and a smile that could melt a damned glacier, he resembled a young David Hasselhoff. My otherwise reliable knees got shaky as I took his order.

Me getting excited about him was probably just wishful thinking on my part, what with me being a plain-Jane 33-year-old divorcee with dull dishwater-blonde hair (desperately in need of a stylist, no less). Over the course of nine years marriage to my useless ex, my girlish waistline had disappeared and my butt had grown, although occasionally some horny driver would rudely compliment me on my 36D boobs.

I'd usually shut down talk like that by asking the smart-mouth if his wife or mama would approve of him treating woman that way, but secretly, I didn't always mind the attention. My ex-husband had done a real number on my self-esteem when he left me for a 23-year-old stripper, even going so far as to call me a fat cow that nobody would want on the day we signed the papers. This is why compliments from a younger man gave me a little ego boost, even when they were rude ones.

Turns out I was wrong about me and my wishful thinking, though. Booth 12 man didn't just eat and head out like most truckers do. After he ate his dinner of chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables, he ordered coffee and apple pie for dessert. Every time I'd come to the table, he'd chat me up sweet-like, and low-key compliment me by saying things like, "I'll bet you're the best waitress in this place. I'd sure make a detour to get you to serve me!" Talk about getting my hormones racing!

I was even more surprised when, instead of leaving after he finished his dessert, Booth 12 man stayed put and kept ordering more slices of apple pie. By the time my shift was over, it was a miracle he didn't catch diabetes! Maybe it was my fertile imagination, but I got the distinct impression he wasn't ordering apple pie because he was a fan of apples, but because it give him an excuse to keep talking to me!

I could hardly believe my ears when, after I finished my shift, he caught me at the door and introduced himself as Ray Beaumont, then asked if we could grab a drink somewhere. I told him my name, Angela Taylor, and I'd like that very much. Leaving his rig parked at the Pegasus, we got in my old Chevy Citation and I drove a couple of miles down the road to a place called Daisy's Drop Inn.

Over a pitcher of beer and a bowl of pretzels Ray shared that he was 27, an independent trucker who'd been behind the wheel for 6 years or so. I, in turn, told him my tale of woe about being 33 and divorced from my cheating husband Jack after wasting nine damned years.

Things got real interesting when I told Ray how before my ex left me, he'd told me I was so fat and ugly that nobody would want me. Ray seemed to take great offense at that, and to my surprise stood up and leaned himself right over that table to kiss me!

I mean, here I was, plain old fat Angela the waitress, and all of a sudden this gorgeous man is telling me Jack must have been deaf, dumb and blind to think I was ugly. I swear, the cotton liner in the crotch of my plus-sized panties pretty much got soaked when he said that!

Being kissed by this fine looking man made my head spin, but before I could react, he told me he needed to get some rest before he got on the road again. I took that to mean the fun was over, so we left the bar and I reluctantly drove him back to his rig. When we got there, instead of getting out of the car, he shocked the hell out of me by kissing me again! Then he said, "If you come on into my rig, I'll show you how wrong your ex was about you."

I'm here to tell you, Ray didn't have to ask me twice! Despite all the shallow flirting by roadside Romeos at the Pegasus for a year and a half, I hadn't been with a man since before my husband left. Ray's offer convinced me it was time to end my dry spell.

We climbed in and slid into the sleeper cab of his rig. It was tight - an area not much bigger than a twin bed - but I didn't mind. We started kissing like a couple of college kids, and when he began unbuttoning my blouse I thought my heart would explode! I made short work of getting his shoes, shirt, and pants off, meanwhile Ray must have been a wizard because in between his hot kisses my waitress dress, orthopedic work shoes, bra, and panties magically disappeared!

Moving off my mouth, he kissed his way down my neck, taking his sweet time kissing and nibbling my tits. It had been a long time since a man had played with my nipples, and I damn near came a time or two! Things got even better when he moved down my belly, kissing his way to my navel before concentrating on the small mound of fat above my coochie!

He chuckled when he saw my one youthful act of rebellion: a rainbow tattoo I'd gotten when I was 18 that began just below my navel and led to a leprechaun guarding a little pot of gold right above my pubic mound.

He wasn't just kissing mind you, in between playing my body with those lips, he was talking, telling me things like, "Angela, you're so fucking hot," or, "I want you so bad," and even "Your ex-husband is a fucking moron to walk away from this." He said that last one a bunch of times, and by the fourth time, he certainly had me believing it.

After he kissed me on my tattoo, he moved himself so he was between my spread legs, kind of hunched over (the sleeper was a really tight space) but with his mouth right above my warm wet kitty. He asked me, "Is it OK if I kiss you down here?"

By this time I was so hot for him I would have agreed to anything, of course; going down on me was something that Jack had never done for me the whole time we were married. I knew Maribelle trimmed her pubes for her boyfriend, but I hadn't had anyone to trim for in over 18 months.

"I need to warn you I haven't shaved down there in a while, Ray, I'm afraid it's kind of a forest..." I told him, and that was all the encouragement he needed.

"Don't worry about a thing," he told me, "I was a Grizzly Scout in my younger days. I can find my way through any thicket." Then he proceeded to prove it. Oh my lord, that man was amazing, he chowed down on my poor beaver like it was a hairy taco and he was starving to death! I came at least three times before I had to stop him just so I could take a proper breath!

My pussy felt like it were on fire, like I'd explode if I didn't have his dick in me soon. "Ray," I begged him, "That was amazing, but I need you inside me!" Quick as a bunny, he reached into a little storage compartment and pulled out a condom, slipped it on, and we were off to the races.

As he climbed on top of me and slid in, I loudly groaned with pleasure. Chuckling, trying to playfully goad me he asked, "Exactly how often do you sleep with truckers? You must see two hundred of them a week!"

I was too deep in ecstasy to slap him, so I just told him the truth, "The last man I had sex with was my ex-husband, almost two years ago." Ray seemed to like that answer, and he increased the force of his thrusts.

Suddenly he became serious. "So you're a good woman and I'm basically corrupting you? I like that!" I shivered as he shifted the angle of his penetration, and it felt like I'd never been fucked so deep.

"Yes, please, Ray make me a bad girl!" I cried out, stiffening as my climax shot through me, the fourth of the night. I'd heard that women could be multi-orgasmic, but had never experienced when I was married. Ray was giving me a lesson in female physiology tonight, that was for sure. As I shuddered and began to relax a bit, Ray groaned and filled the reservoir tip of the condom.

He collapsed on top of me and we lay together, softly kissing. I caressed the ridge of muscle in his back, then ran my hands down his ribcage. "You are the sexiest man I've ever met, Raymond Beaumont," I whispered, "and the best lover I've ever had. I don't know what I'll do after you leave."

He rolled onto his side, his body pressed against mine in the confines of the sleeper cab. "Thank you, Angela," he whispered back, "but I really don't think I'm all that special."

Earlier Ray had been incensed upon hearing me say how Jack told me I was fat and ugly, now it was my turn to get mad at him downplaying his lovemaking skills.

"Typical man," I grumbled as I reached down and pulled the condom off his softening member, "always got to be right and have the last word. Well, you're wrong, Ray, and I'll prove it to you right now!"

Taking his flaccid, cum-covered cock in my mouth, it didn't take long until it had returned to full erect status. Once he got fully hard, I ran my tongue around the base, then up the underside, taking the head of it in my mouth and holding it there while my hands got busy. I fondled his warm balls with one hand while grasping the girth of his cock with my other hand, sliding it gently up and down the wet shaft.

Suddenly, Ray stiffened and cried out, "Oh, ANGELA!" filling my mouth with his seed. Since he'd already shot his first load of cum into the condom, this was a smaller load that I easily swallowed. Kissing my forehead, he thanked me profusely before collapsing in an exhausted heap.

After satisfying me so thoroughly, he certainly deserved his rest. I moved up next to him to spoon with him from behind. He managed to set the alarm a small plastic alarm clock, putting it on a shelf above us before falling asleep.

He began snoring softly, and as I lay with him I thought to myself how it would be nice to hear him snore next to me like this every night. Ray was a wonderful man. In the space of a few hours, he'd made me feel pretty and desirable again, and the way he'd fucked me convinced me that he was entirely sincere.

Still, I was 6 years older than Ray, divorced and emotionally wounded, basically damaged goods. Rather than dwell on that, though, after pulling a blanket over the two of us I ran my free hand up and down his chest one more time, then kissed his shoulder and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I faintly heard his little travel alarm clock go off, but I was happily exhausted from his through fucking, and just pulled a pillow over my head. I didn't really wake up until I felt his hand shaking me and heard him say, "Angela, babe, I have to get on the road."

My eyes fluttered open, and as they focused I saw Ray, clean-shaven and freshly showered. Apparently while I was sleeping he'd gone into the Pegasus and used one of the trucker showers. He looked so good, I had to smile. "You look even more handsome in the light of day," I murmured. I always looked a fright in the morning, so I'm sure couldn't say the same about me, but that didn't stop him moving on top of me and giving me a warm kiss.

Impulsively I blurted out, "You're such a good kisser I could do this all day," and I meant it. This man had definitely sunk his hooks in my heart; I'd fuck him 'till he was blind if he wanted me to.

Ray sighed, and I expected him to say some regretful bullshit line about how last night was nice but now it's over. Instead, he surprised me yet again, telling me. "Babe, if I didn't have a delivery deadline for this load in Indianapolis, I'd stick around and spend more time with you."

Perhaps it was the fact that he was so sweet and didn't give me a line of bullshit, or maybe it was because he'd treated me like such a desirable woman after I'd felt like a muddy rock for so long, or both, but something snapped in me and I wanted him one more time.

Sitting up, I let the blanket drop seductively so my tits were exposed. "You can't drive with a naked woman in your truck, it's against Federal law," I teased. For good measure, I reached over and stroked the material of his jeans that covered his cock. I was pleased to note that there was some hardness there.

He looked up at the ceiling and groaned, "Angela, you're killing me! What do you want from me?"

I got on all fours and raised my ass at him. In my sexiest voice I growled, "You made me your bad girl last night, I want you to drop your pants and fuck me with that hard cock again! Take me one more time, give me something to remember you by!"

I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, gently rubbing them, and I moaned a little, closing my eyes. Then I felt one hand reaching down and stroking my labia, slowly massaging them, and I moaned a little harder. Then came the sound of his belt buckle and zipper being undone, and I felt his weight on the mattress behind me.

Giving each ass cheek a kiss, he spread them, and I felt his cock being positioned against the entrance to my lady garden. Then his hands moved to my hips, pulling on them and I gasped as he impaled my welcoming pussy roughly on his hardness. Almost as an afterthought he said, "I forgot a condom, do you want me to stop?"

At this point, my brain was exploding with wanton lust; I hissed, "NO! Just fuck me, Ray, fuck me HARD!"

Some women complain that men don't listen to them, but that most definitely did not apply to Ray! Keeping a firm grip on my fleshy hips, he pounded his man-meat into me like a Neanderthal. No romantic words, just raw sex, him pounding into me and me pushing back against him to get him as deep into me as possible.

I managed to cum twice before he finally pulled my hips back, holding them firmly as he groaned and exploded, squirting his warm and wonderful load into me.

And then, it was done. He pulled out while his cock was still stiff, dripping on my thighs and making me shiver, but I knew he had to leave. I wanted to try and convince him to cuddle with me for just fifteen more minutes, but that would have been unfair of me after seducing him to fuck me one last time. I'd already delayed him enough.

Giving my ass a farewell kiss, he pulled his pants up and went into the front of the cab to prepare for his trip.

Alone in the sleeper, as I dressed I became a little teary-eyed; in a moment of melancholy, I took off my panties and stuffed them under his pillow. I hoped he'd find them tonight and think of me, for a moment at least.

Now dressed, I exited the sleeper cab feeling like Cinderella one minute after midnight. The spell had been broken, and I had to go back to my dreary existence as just another nondescript truck-stop waitress.

I had to hand it to him, Ray was a gentleman to the very end. He got out of the truck's cab and helped me climb down. Taking me in his arms he kissed my tear-stained cheeks, then kissed me passionately one last time. Damn that man, he was leaving me weak-kneed, just like he'd found me.

I stood outside and watched his truck pull out of the Pegasus driveway onto Route 93, heading back towards I-80. I kept watching as it dwindled in size until it was just a speck on the horizon. It had only been 10 hours since I'd my work shift had ended, but being with Ray Beaumont made it seem like a happy lifetime.

In my heart I knew I'd never see Ray again - he was a trucker, after all -- and the odds against finding another man like him were astronomical. In the days after he left, I'd often I catch myself fantasizing that he'd come back for me and take me with him, but quickly shut it down. With his looks and charm, he could easily find younger and prettier girls to fuck at every truck stop between San Francisco and New York. I shook my head sadly, thinking he'd have to be absolutely crazy to want to be with me again.

~~~~~~~~~

On my shift later that night, I must have been distracted because Maribelle commented, "Angela, honey, are you feeling OK? You look a little pale, and you dropped one of your order tickets."

I snapped out of my daze, panicked. "Oh no! What table?"

"The family in booth 12. Don't worry, I spotted it and gave it to the cook for you."

Booth 12? Ray's booth! No wonder I was distracted. "Thanks, Maribelle. Listen, would you mind swapping me one of your tables for that booth for tonight?"

That's when she started to put it all together. "That handsome driver last night sat in booth 12 for at least two hours. He must have eaten an entire damned apple pie on his own and drank a gallon of coffee, and we both know that apple pie stopped being fresh three days ago, and the coffee here is barely drinkable."

There was no sense denying it, Maribelle had a keen eye and a good memory, both of which made her such a good waitress. Trying to dodge her third-degree questioning, I answered simply, "That was his booth, yes."

Like a bloodhound, Maribelle was on the hunt now and there was no avoiding it. "I saw him waiting for you after your shift, and when you came in tonight, you were walking funny, like you'd been horseback riding all day." Then her eyes got wide. "Omigawd, Angela, did you do the dirty deed with that good-looking trucker?"

I felt my face flush in embarrassment, looked down at the floor and came clean. "Yes." Then it occurred to me, I should have nothing to be ashamed of! After all, I was a single woman, I could go on a date if I wanted to!

I defiantly raised my head and, looking my inquisitive co-worker in the eye, came clean. "We went out for drinks, he told me I was desirable and pretty and that he wanted me, so I went back to his truck with him and we did it -- and not just once, we did it a bunch of times!"

I looked up and saw a couple of truckers looking at me with raised eyebrows. I blushed, realizing I was talking too loud. Oops!

With a huge grin on her face, Maribelle took my hands and asked in a low voice. "How good was he?"

More mindful of who was listening, I confided in a whisper, "He made me cum more times in ten hours than my ex-husband did in a year! He left bite marks on my boobs, and I had jizz streaming down the inside of my legs all morning!"

Maribelle gave me a hug and whispered, "I'm so happy for you, Angela. You've been miserable for too damned long, you deserved some good lovin'."

"Thanks," I whispered back, "I'm just sorry I'll probably never see him again." The pain of watching Ray's truck get back on the road suddenly hit me and my eyes started to tear up, so I excused myself and went to the ladies room to compose myself and fix what little makeup I had. Looking in the mirror, I realized it had probably just been the beer that made him see me as sexy, there was no way he'd be coming back for the frumpy waitress in my mirror's reflection.

But then I remembered what he said that morning. "Babe, if I didn't have a delivery deadline for this load in Indianapolis, I'd stick around and spend more time with you."

Maybe he was just saying that to be nice, but he'd actually called me 'Babe'. There might be a slight chance he'd come back, right? Then I shook my head sadly. I was just fooling myself, there's no way he was coming back for me. None. He'd definitely have to be crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later at about 8pm, the Pegasus was suddenly swamped with customers. Maribelle said some of the truckers she was waiting on told her that a freak March snowstorm had closed Interstate 80 about 50 miles to the west, and traffic was being re-routed down Route 93 to avoid the weather.

I heard Eddie, the restaurant's general manager, call out to me. "Angela! You got a phone call on the business line in my office!"

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers
12