When Angela Met Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tables were all served at the moment, some of the truckers lingering over coffee, so instead of asking Eddie to take a message, I walked to his office in the back.

"He says it's personal. You know the rules, I don't like employees getting personal calls on company time. You got three minutes," he snapped, handing me the receiver.

"This is Angela."

"Hi, Angela. This is Ray. Am I calling at a bad time?" As far as I was concerned, no time was a bad time to talk to Ray, but I was at work, after all.

"Nice of you to call, Ray, but we're super busy. Can I call you back?" He agreed and gave me his number, but seemed like he had something he wanted to say.

"Listen, Angela, I've dropped off that load in Indianapolis and I'm on my way home again."

"Good to know, drive safely, Ray. The weather's getting bad out this way."

"Angela, wait! Don't hang up!" he pleaded, "Just one minute more, please!"

I sighed. I could no more refuse this man than I could kick a porcupine with my bare feet. "OK, Ray, what's on your mind?"

Knowing I had to go, he spoke rapidly. "Listen, I really enjoyed being with you last week, you were really wonderful! I would have stuck around, but I had that delivery deadline that I'd be penalized for every day it was late. But since then, I been thinking about you a lot." Hearing that, I felt a thrill running down my spine.

Trying to be nonchalant, I asked, "Oh? What kind of thinking?"

"I found the panties you left under my pillow. I keep 'em in my pocket, and sniff them from time to time as I'm driving down the road. What do you think I'm thinking of?"

Then Eddie came back in the office. "That's three minutes, Angela," he barked, gesturing towards the front to the restaurant, "time to get back to work!" I never realized him much I hated Eddie, until just now.

"Ray, I have to go, I'll call you on my cell when I get off work," I told him, teasing, "you'll just have to take another sniff and be patient." Then I hung up.

My heart was now beating a little faster, and I felt a warmth happening between my legs. Before going back on duty, I slipped into the ladies room, pulled down my panties and and sat in a stall. My right hand slipped under my skirt, and I found the pubic hair around my vagina was quite damp. Leaning back and closing my eyes, I began to stroke my pussy, remembering how good it felt when Ray had gone down on me. I began massaging my clit, and slipping a couple of fingers inside my hungry slot, I began to pleasure myself.

A week ago, I'd been a pathetic, sexless divorcee, but after one night with Ray I'd become a shameless trollop! I'd gladly allowed a strange man to perform oral sex on me and fuck me, responding by wantonly slurping his cum off his cock in return! Even worse, I later seducing him into fucking me doggy-style with no condom, like some rutting wild animal!

To top it all off, desperate to make sure he'd remember me, I'd brazenly left my cunt-juice saturated panties right where he'd lay his head the next night; to my shock, he'd admitted my strategy had worked!

Remembering the feel of being on my hands and knees as Ray slammed into my pussy, my fingers were slipping in and out more rapidly now, and I felt my climax approaching. My breath became very fast and shallow. Just as I felt myself start to cum I heard the door to the ladies room open, and two women's voices echoing off the tile walls. Just then my orgasm ripped through me, forcing me to used my free hand to cover my own mouth so I didn't shriek out loud!

As my breathing slowed back to normal, I sat back and cried a little bit from the powerful emotions his phone call had stirred in me. I muttered to myself, "Ray Beaumont, what have you done to me?"

Checking my watch, I saw it was 9:45pm, fifteen minutes until my shift ended and I could call him from home. I stood unsteady legs, finding myself weak-kneed again because of Ray.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I dialed Ray's number, the phone had barely rung before he picked it up, so I must have really had his attention!

"Angela?" I could hear the delight in his voice, this man was actually happy to hear from me!

"Were you expecting someone else?" I purred, suddenly wanting to tease him.

"Oh, no, no, no!" he exclaimed, "I was just afraid it was a wrong number and I might miss you calling." I found it incredulous that this gorgeous man, such an incredible lover a few days ago, was now sounding like an anxious teenager talking to his first crush!

"Well, it's really me, calling you back like I promised."

"Thank you, I'm glad you did!" After assuming I'd never see or hear from Ray again, it was me who was thankful, but it was still flattering to hear.

I was so excited that I want to pepper him with questions, but he'd called me first so I remained low-key. "So what's on your mind, Ray?"

I could hear him take a deep breath, as if getting ready to tell me something really important. It couldn't be that he was going to break up with me, because we were never really a couple, so now I was anxious to hear what he had to say.

He was speaking softly now, as if walking across thin ice. "I'm going to be truthful with you, so don't get weirded out, OK?"

Despite of trying to be serious, I laughed, "Ray, I spent the nine years of my life married to a liar, I'm done with that. Whatever's on your mind, I prefer you be honest with me"

His voice sounded relieved. "The truth is, I been thinking about how much I enjoyed your company, how pretty you were, and how good you smelled. Oh, and your kisses. I mean, damn, woman I really love the way you kiss."

My heart nearly skipped a beat; my fears that he'd get back out on the road and forget me had been solidly put to rest. My confidence happily boosted, I purred, "Those are very nice things to hear, thank you, Ray."

Now he stammered a bit. "Well...seeing how I just met you and all...this might sound crazy, but I been thinking that you and me getting married would be, you know, a good thing."

I did my best, but hearing him say this, I failed at not getting weirded out. This incredible younger man who'd taken me to paradise in one night had just suggested that we make things permanent. Not dating, or a long engagement, nope, he'd passed "GO" on the Monopoly Board and advanced straight to marriage and Park Place.

Unbelieving, I had to verify if he meant it. "Ray, did I hear you say what I thought I just heard you say? That you want me as your wife?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it." It was a good thing I was sitting down, because all of a sudden, I began to hyperventilate.

In between panicked breaths, I did manage to get out one question. "Is this some kind of a joke, Ray?"

"Nope. I'm serious as a graveyard, Angela. You're pretty and sweet, and I don't mind saying you're really good in bed." Hearing that, my pussy started tingling again. I'd never had phone sex before, but I guess there's a first time for everything. I moved my hand under my skirt, my fingers pushing the crotch material of my panties aside, allowing me to slowly rub my clit and pussy lips.

"I guess that's a compliment so thanks, but you're right, this does sound crazy." Pleasure was flowing through me as I responded, but I tried to keep my voice normal. It didn't work.

"Angela, what are you doing right now? You sound funny."

"Just thinking about you, Ray." That was an incomplete statement; more accurately, it was "Just thinking about you on top of me," but I didn't want to tell him that. Blissfully biting my lower lip, I started rubbing more firmly.

From the phone, I heard the sound of a zipper going down. "What are you doing, Ray?"

"I'm taking my cock out, Angela, remembering how good it felt in your pussy and mouth. I think you're rubbing your ladyparts, and I don't want you to do it alone." Who WAS this man, Sherlock Holmes? Was it that obvious?

Unable to contain myself, I groaned. "Oh, yes, Ray, I love that cock."

He groaned in response, than asked, "Do you love it enough to only want me?"

That's when I shrieked and exploded, my juices covering my hand. I was unable to say anything until after I stopped shuddering, but he stayed on the line.

Finally, I found my voice again to answer. "Yes, Ray, I really love your cock, and only yours. I've been having a hard time concentrating at work because I keep remembering how hard you fucked me and came in me like an animal before you left."

I heard him growl, "Do you think you could be pregnant?"

I'd been in a horny fog since he'd left, so much so that I hadn't given it much thought, but it was certainly possible. I'd ovulated not that long ago; this morning my breasts were sore, and I had some mild cramping. These could have just been premenstrual symptoms, but then again... "I'll know in a few days, but it's very possible. You had me so turned on, I told you no condom, remember?"

That was enough to set Ray off, and I heard him cry out, same as when he'd cum in me that last morning in the sleeper cab. Then he was quiet. I asked, "Are you OK there, Ray?"

"Yes, I'm fine," was his quiet response, "just a bit of a mess on my hands." Then he asked, "Angela, are you seeing anybody else?"

"You already know the answer to that, Ray Beaumont," I scolded, "you're the only man I've been with since my divorce." Before he could respond, I added, "On top of that, I couldn't be with anyone else because you've ruined me! No other man could be as good as you. If there's a baby in me, I promise it's yours."

Ray's demeanor changed suddenly; he sounded more intense and determined than he'd been at the beginning of the call. "Listen to me, Angela. I love you, and you're mine, you understand? It's about 18 hours driving time between here and Ely, and I'm coming for you. When I get there, I'm going to pick you up, then find a jewelry store and buy you a ring; afterwards, I'll take you to a fancy place for a nice dinner so I can propose all proper."

I felt my face flush at his commanding tone. "That sounds nice, Ray..." I started to say, but he interrupted me.

"I'm not done. After I propose, I want you to quit your job. I hate the idea of all those truckers coming in and admiring your tits and ass. You're mine now, nobody should be looking at you that way. Is that clear?"

I snorted at the silly idea. "Now, Ray, I'm just a plain waitress..." I was startled by Ray's harsh response.

"NO!" he snapped, "You're not plain, Angela, your stupid ex-husband just put that shit in your head! Ask your waitress friend Maribelle! You're pretty and you're sexy and any number of those truckers you serve would love a chance to tap your pussy! I should know, I was one of them!"

Ray's lustful confession was an eye-opener. If it was true, it must have been my low self-esteem blind to all that lust! I had to admit, hearing a fine man like Ray tell me how much he wanted me sure made me feel like a million bucks, especially after Jack threw me aside like I was nothing.

Now here was Ray, treating me like I was his everything. Plus, the way he'd cum so hard when he heard I could maybe be pregnant made me want to take him deep in my kitty again, not letting him leave until I was sure I was!

Ray was talking fast now, like a runaway train, "After you quit your job, we'll drive down to Las Vegas to get married. I got a three-bedroom house in California, down around Bakersfield. It's been kind of empty with just me living there, but we'll fill it with a bunch of kids! I know it's a lot and sounds crazy, but what do you think?"

It had been a lot! I definitely needed time to think. "I'm very flattered by all this, Ray, but it's all so sudden. Call me back after my shift tomorrow."

I thought he'd just disconnect, but before he did, he shocked me by saying, "It's more than just sex, Angela. You're perfect, and I love you."

If I hadn't been sitting down, I would have fallen over. After Jack had dumped me, I'd been basically rudderless, drifting through life. Now out of nowhere, Ray had swept me away physically and emotionally. Far from rudderless, he had our life course mapped out, and with me on board!

My rational mind was telling me this was all happening too soon and made no sense, but I kept remembering the sting of Jack's desertion, basically telling me no man would ever find me desirable again. In all the time we were together, he'd called me a lot of things, but 'perfect' was never one of them. I'd spent years being his good wife, always doing the rational thing, and what had it gotten me? A broken heart and a ton of self-loathing.

Ray by comparison had romanced me, taken me into his bed and showed me I was definitely still desirable, and, most importantly, he was the one doing the desiring. He was a man with dreams, and those dreams included me!

Realizing that, my mind was made up. I sat down and wrote my resignation letter to Eddie, telling him I was quitting to get married. When Ray called me back tonight, I'd be able to tell him I wanted to marry him, how absolutely crazy he was, and how much I loved him for it.

~END~

12