All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 15'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HornyMythicCreatureHornyMythicCreaturealmost 5 years ago

Hey, CapDragon121. First of all, I think you are very talented and maneged to create a rich universe with interesting characters to explore.

Having said that, I think it's pretty lazy of you to state something and then go against that statement claiming "artistic license". To be honest, I think the Rebecca's mom scene would be more enticing if Blaze was tempted to try something with the mom but also hesitating about it. It's Rebecca's MOM after all. And Rebecca shouldn't care if he tried something or not. After all, for angels, sex is just like a kiss or a massage, pretty harmless and innocent. Or at least you said that at some point. To keep the tension in the scene, Rebecca could be the one to initiate the sex and blaze would be the one trying to be quiet.

Anyway, it's my opinion.

I'm only writing this because I think you are very talented and I know you can do better than that.

PS: More like a minotaur.

Lothran1252Lothran1252almost 5 years ago
Blaze needs a hanner

I think blazes main weapon should be a hammer since it’s like his bat and will show off his strength if he learns how to use that type of weapon oh and I also think if he could use a tower shield and full armor it would make him look like a true angel worthy of riding sky

Lothran1252Lothran1252almost 5 years ago
One more thing

The hammer should be like stormbreaker form avengers infinity war and endgame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

All praises to the star farting whimsical cosmic dragon. Long may you live to type more chapters. And while I love the fact that you haven't done anything between Alyssa and Blaze, I would like to see them make a more emotional commitment/connection. For example Alyssa parents. Something more permanent than what he has with others.

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 5 years agoAuthor
Response to HornyMythicCreature

Hey HornyMinotaur :),

Did you read the Q&A section answer? I told you to take it as artistic license only if you didn't find it satisfactory.

Your comment indicates that you might not have read it.

I did not write an essay on Rebecca's emotional makeup (if its important, it will be made evident in the later chapters), but I don't think I was 'lazy' as you deem it with my answer. I just don't think it is important enough to include in the story itself.

Also, Blaze was tempted by Aurnia - he gets a raging boner and 'borrows' Rebecca's help to get rid of it.

Please read the Q&A, and maybe through the scene again. And as I said, we can continue the discussion if you want (send me an email as Lit takes forever to update).

Thank you for your frankness,

CapDragon121

Finbar9800Finbar9800almost 5 years ago

Well I must say I’m already excited for the next chapter. I am curious as to who the spy is but I know you won’t say anything to give away their identity yet so I’ll just ask “is this angel close to blaze or just someone that blaze is aware of?” Because if the spy is someone close to blaze it would be a huge plot twist... my money is on either Priscilla or the malakim cardinal. I have to say I can’t believe that blaze lost his cool for a bit, I’m glad he did because he is definitely more relatable now, like who doesn’t have times where they feel like they need to either kill something or break something? I also noticed that the angels that are close to blaze have started referring to him as a “him” like Clio and the headmistress, subtle but it’s showing that the angels close to blaze are starting to recognize that he isn’t the same gender as them instead of seeing him as someone with some kind of abnormality. Now I have only one problem with this chapter... and that problem is that the next chapter isn’t out yet so I can find out what happens next. I love this series so far and I’m happy to hear that this is going to be like a saga where the first book is how blaze adapts to the new world he’s in and making relationships with people and stuff like that then the next book is blaze using what he’s learned to influence the world (at least that’s what I’m assuming is gonna happen). Now that one part where blaze starts to slip and kind of sort of degrades who he’s with (it happened twice once with the headmistress and once with Claudius) that kinda thing didn’t particularly appeal to me but hey every once in a while is fine I just hope it doesn’t happen too often... (didn’t offend me or anything I just don’t quite prefer it but hey I’m guessing you did that to have some appeal to more people)

Once again you have outdone yourself with this series so far I doubt that I will ever get bored of it

As for what you said about splash tracking blaze back to tir I’m pretty sure splash wasn’t with sky (unless I missed it)

Amazing work so far, I’m glad that you allowed me the opportunity to tell you what I thought about it.

But most importantly, thank you for allowing me the privilege of experiencing this masterpiece of literature that you have made

Your fan, Finbar

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 5 years agoAuthor
Response to HornyMythic Continued

I hope my previous comment did not come of as aggressive. I don't claim to be a perfect author, but I haven't been lazy with the plot since around chapter 5, which is when I started becoming serious with the story. I question every plot point I write. But sometimes, certain things are simply sexier (for me). That scene was a bit of a stretch of fantasy, yes, but I don't believe its completely against the central logic of the story I've created - at least in my mind.

As I said in Q&A - Rebecca's view maybe influence by a bit of instinctual protectiveness, jealousy, and disgust.

We should certainly discuss it, but if we end up disagreeing, I hope you can continue to read my work, as that scene is not wholly relevant to the central plot.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Hey Yeah!

Okay, so first, I'm squee'ing at the secret. That is all I will say on that. More relevantly, I LOVE what you've done with Priscilla. She may be bigoted yet, but as both a person and (I imagine in her own mind, more importantly) a warrior she will become far greater. The relationship, skewed though it is, she has with Blaze will inspire her beyond any rigorous training the Malakim may have designed for her, as she would in at least some ways be coddled by her status. Sometimes, having an asshole that doesn't think like you can be good to have around; this can be interpreted from either or both perspectives.

Oh my god, poor Blaze. "I will train you." Because don't you all remember when he was just starting to learn to fly. You know, something pleasant and just generally useful for an adult to know. Just how brutal she was as a trainer? Now, she's going to be training him to fight, for Sky. After that, I'm not all that worried anymore about him at least having a chance to win. Poor Blaze's muscles.

I enjoyed both scenes with Alice, very nice. The more genre fitting scene as well as the outro. Really helps steer people in the right direction, because it doesn't really seem like a good idea to have Blaze as the be all, end all badass. His talents really don't pull him that way. Besides, there's nothing wrong with just being an everyday kind of hero, instead of aspiring to be the Big Damn Hero.

Oh Clio. Reread that intro from this chapter, and that poor sweet silly thing. Yeah, she's in trouble. Though I do love how quickly she changed her mind once she saw Sky (not that her position was all that strongly held in the first place). "Good luck," is not what she Really wanted to say, but like a smiling Headmistress, sometimes you have to say no.

Damn those politicians. It can be nice and especially rewarding to beat them at their own game, but sometimes it just really seems better to just settle for beating them. Into the ground. With a club. ^.^ Absolutely loved the counterpoints the 'good' side had in that debate, and it seemed, at least plausible, that if Blaze can kept his mouth shut, they might have squeaked by with better terms, or mayhap even a victory. Boys will be boys. | More significantly though. I Respect his use of the word: mine. Yes, exactly that. "If you want him - come and claim him." Having already established a World energy and morality-seeming kaioken, this is not the reality to fight a cornered Angel. !! This thought occurred just before I posted this, but, and I do mean this in the nicest of ways. We know about Righteous Fury, the altruistic power for others, and I'm sure the soot would be black and sweet. Could there also be a white and bitter version I wonder? ~~Wizard's First Rule (maybe) by Terry Goodkind.

Elope. *sigh* The innocence of youth. Said almost casually and with unrelenting optimism. Since this can't be seen by them, I will say, that sadly that could not work. Everyone on the planet would be searching for them, the trio would be just far too known to manage to 'get away'. Even with help, I don't see it working out. But, I'm far from all knowing, and there is still plenty about the world I don't yet know. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

Responding to P.S.- Don't you tease me! I may be locked in this cage, and it may still be a green light, but boy oh boy, I could be close to calling yellow! (Never red, mind you, but yellow... maybe.) I will not say where I got that reference from, if you understand it. Power to you, and also, I was really disappointed by the message I read between the lines in that particular story. Anyways, I just love hybrids and sapient breeding in general.

Final aside, I would again like to take the 'time' and 'space' to thank you so very much for continuing to allow us the pleasure and privilege of viewing this world of yours. This particular medium also has the advantage in direct and updating feedback, which I love how you are utilizing. If you have any detractors siting against your continued responses as a footnote, trust that at least in me, you have not only support, but gratitude.

MasterPDMasterPDalmost 5 years ago
New reader

Hi there. I only discovered this series today and have read every chapter. I have to say I loved it. I'm one of those people that like the sex but need a good story. And that's why I just binge read all 15 chapters. I can honestly say I have no complaints or bad things to say about any of the chapters so far. I have a few things I'd like to see but I'm sure you have your own plan in mind. I would like to see Ely and blaze grow closer as they seem to be good for each other and if I were blaze I'd of come clean to Ely as she has constantly proven herself. The only other thing I'd like to see is blaze meeting his first demon. Like a chance encounter as they have been mentioned a lot but I'd like to see what you envision them being like. For example maybe blaze bumps into one while flying around the forest or meets a wounded one while going to visit Rebecca while she's on a mission. I'm just eager to see how you write them. I do have one final comment. Due to blazes growth rate I'm curious as to how long it will be before he shows signs of becoming an arch Angel. With him having righteous fury and his abilities being as high as they are after a few months I'd imagine that by the end of his school year he would show signs of his second pair of wings. Unless the power gap is bigger than I realise between normal angels and arch Angels. Anyway thanks for reading this comment and please continue the amazing work.

Patrick

DrasticExplorerDrasticExploreralmost 5 years ago
Farts? Really?

Your humor is exactly as old as Blaze. I mean what self-respecting, inter-galactic, super-cosmic being travels on farts? What do you even eat to make do much gas? What happens if you're near a star when you fart? What if you fart on a planet so small that the wind carries the farts back to you?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

This chapter was really cool at the same time heart wrenching I can't wait to see what happens next and honestly I realllyyyy don't like the malikm I hope their society falls for what they are doing to blaze sky and all the others but on another note I'm super excited to see how blaze is trained by jie er I'm boiling inside waiting to know just how powerful she is and as always thank you for the read

wankr65wankr65almost 5 years ago
Now im scared

Like im legit scared Blaze and Sky will be split up. Plus that Malakim bitch is really starting to piss me off aswell. Have Blaze teach a her a lesson (Winks). The sex in this chapter was especially hot. And that fight scene although fueled by anger was awesome, i wanna see blaze get stupid strong like stupid fast in time for the tournament. Im rooting for you Blaze. Be pretty awesome if blaze could make like a gun out of spirit energy or even a really cool dual handed weapon. Im thinking along the lines of Sword art online. Suits his character of someone using heavy weapons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Royalroadl mirror

Hi, I enjoy your novel is great, funny and erotic. I read many webnovels from different sites and found a similar novel with different name. The Azrael Series - Blazing Furry by Timetraveler121 at royalroad.com, Are you the one posted it? Or are being plagiarized without knowing?

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 5 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Yes, I am the one posting on RoyalRoad. "Blazing Fury" btw, Furry will mean something entirely different haha. The RR version is a teensy bit different than this one.

Thank you for taking the time to notify me. I really appreciate it (its nice to know people are looking out for plagiarism). I haven't been posting anywhere else yet, but I think a good way to ensure whether the author is the right person is to see where their Patreon account is linked.

Thanks for the comment, and I hope you continue reading my work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great as always.

Sorry for reading a bit late. I was stuck in some study. Anyways it was a great piece man. I don't know why people rated it low, I haven't read other comments but in my opinion it was a good one and important for story. As always I really enjoyed it.

Thank you

Sam

😉 ENJOY

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 4 years ago

Yo! 'Sup! Thanks for response to my review. Was highly euphoric and strangely humorous to read... Oh I meant page 4 of this Chapter was aha 😅

Moviiing ooon! As for my long hiatus? Uni, work, life and life being life and shiz. Bit now I am back!

On the bright side? Now I get to binge all the chapters that I missed out on for this story. Oh the euphoric mind breaking, ahegao face making ecstasy of it all! Oh one hand, I can't wait to read it all, bit on the other hand, I doubt I will be a coherent sane mess completely catching up to the current chapter.

May Momo have mercy on me tonight aha 😅

I hope to see more of these sex education sessions with or without Fiora and Alice. Also, it will be more interesting if Blaze lost cause control more or mad a business based completely on his cock and cum. I.e., the ad would hypothetically go like this, "hear, hear! Come and a taste of this therapeutic sticky notes Hite stuff that will *"current"* all your physical and mental troubles away!" But what the heck, just another of my weird ideas hehe.

On that note (and since my hiatus has somehow (inexplicably l) made me "sane" and "sober" than I expected (to my complete and utter disappoinment and dismay might I add,) I shall bid you "Dasvidaniya!"

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I really love this story one of my other favourites is Life as a new Hire by Finalstand and it's for the same reason. Great narrative, interesting plot and really funny dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
823 Followers
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES