The Azra-El Series Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3: Passed out while trying to run up the mountain at fifteen thousand feet. Jie Er took me up there and made me run until I collapsed. I passed out on the fourth time.

I wish we could just train near our camp. I love mountains and snow, but it gets pretty dull if there is nothing else around.

Lunch: Found another pile of berries when I came back from the stream. Aunt Becky! I hope you are having the time of your life. Please show yourself, if you're around.

Naps and more hand-to-hand training. Well, it was more like Jie Er's hands and my ass meeting the ground.

Dinner: Jie Er says I am not using my legs enough. Made me fight her only using legs. Obviously got beaten up again.

Had some more snake stew. Ugh.

Day 4: Another leg day. I honestly think I'd rather pass out flying. I hate running up the mountain.

Lunch: There was another pile of berries like usual. I think I heard the arctot rambling away from our camp when I came back from the stream. Nothing else can make such a large noise just by moving.

More snek. I think these little critters are growing on me. Still hate how they slither, though. Gah! Why do they even slither when they can fucking glide?

Dinner: Another kick fight, another absolute defeat.

Another stew, same old bread.

Day 5: Help! I don't wanna go out today! I don't want to look at the damn snow again. I think the weather is getting colder, too. It rained at our camp last night.

Jie Er showed me some cool flying moves. Some only work with hardened wings. They were fun until I was made to repeat them until my wings collapsed.

Lunch: It is the freaking arctot that is leaving us those berries. I rushed back from the stream and saw it setting up the pile. The damn thing snorted at me before leaving.

Dinner: Jie Er gave me a massage before we fought. That was nice, but I think she only did it so she could beat me up more.

She made me fight with only my wings. I feel phantom pains even when they are dematerialized. It feels awful.

Snek for lunch. Snek for dinner.

I called Elyssa tonight. She seems to be doing well. Was excited to talk about her training. Wish I could be like her.

Day 6: Gaah!! I am going mad. I am horny, frustrated, and fucking angry at everything. I want to run away. Send help!

More practice of flying moves.

Lunch: I refused to go get the water for lunch and waited for the arctot to show up. It did! It came waddling on two legs like a penguin, with a bunch of berries in its hand. Saw me sitting by the campfire and didn't pause or bat a lid. It just left the berries in a pile, snorted at me, and left. I think it likes me.

Dinner: I don't think I've ever been so afraid while getting a massage.

Another wing day. Got beaten up until I collapsed. This is domestic abuse! Or is it child abuse? I don't know anymore!

Snek -- Snek -- Snek.

Day 7: The winds are picking up in the mountains. We may have a storm brewing somewhere.

Don't wanna got out, but I gotta accept the eventuality. I think frustration has sped up the condition of my body. I don't know how long I can retain my sanity. I really do want to run away now, but I am afraid I'd do something bad.

Today was arm day, I guess. She made push boulders, lift rocks and punch trees until I collapsed. And all the while, she was sitting on my shoulders. I wanted to push her down and fuck her right there, but I freaking hate her!

I guess I don't really mean that.

Lunch: When I came back from the stream, I came across the fallen tree, and I felt the branches of it looking at me.

Does that make me crazy?

Possibly.

It was actually the damn arctot and its horns. His fur kinda camouflages him against the tree trunk. He kept me company for a little while and let me touch his fur. It was long, rough, and sorta fluffy.

Dinner: Massage before fighting has become a regular thing, I suppose. But, it's hard to feel good when you know you're just being prepared for something worse.

Fought Jie Er using everything I had. I don't see the training helping. I got beaten as badly as I was on the first day.

Still not using any weapons - me or Jie Er. I wonder when she will let me use a weapon. I don't think I can beat her bare-handed. Her reach is too long.

Guess what I had for food today? That's right, berries and snek. Always snek.

Ely called me tonight, but I didn't answer.

Day 8: Got a blizzard up in the mountains. Jie Er thought it was perfect for more flying exercise. Almost got swept away when I passed out at 12,000 feet. I wish I was swept away, but the damn tether!

Lunch: Jeffery came by again. Let me touch his head.

Dinner: Oh god, I so wanted to fuck Jie Er while we were fighting. I was actually trying to grapple her down. How am I supposed to last another two weeks?

Ely called again, but I am in no mood to talk to her.

Day 9: It's lucky that I had no more strength when I came back for dinner last night. Don't know what I would've done if I did. I hate myself.

Jie Er looks so delicious when she's asleep. I can't! That's why I am sitting out here by the campfire and writing this.

Practiced punching, kicking and slicing with wings whilst in mid-air. Basic forms but Jie Er thinks it will help. Don't know why we are doing it as we will be doing the same thing while we are fighting. Didn't collapse or faint. I suppose that's good.

Lunch: Jeffery let me brush his mane today. Even let me wrap my arm around his neck. Looks like he's my only friend in this godforsaken place. I do have a nagging feeling that he is just fattening me up before he eats me. I don't mind. I think he'll make it quick and easy.

I've begun to look forward to eating the saraph meat. I feel a strange sorta camaraderie with em'. Death by Jie Er.

Dinner: My shorts where bursting while Jie Er was giving me the massage. It quickly went down once I started getting beaten up.

I didn't collapse from exhaustion, though. I could still go on when the sun began to set.

Jie Er is curious about what I am writing, but I am not showing it to her. I don't think I like her anymore. I do still want to fuck her, though.

Elyssa keeps calling. She's probably worried, but I am afraid of what I might say to her if I pick up the VP. A part of me also wants her to be worried.

Day 10: My body feels like its burning. She says my temperature is fine and that I don't look sick. But I think I am. Even a glance at her makes me want to grab her.

It's all her fault. I don't think I would've been this way if she didn't train me in this horrendous manner. I think she enjoys torturing me.

I didn't collapse even though she pushed me harder than ever before. I was running up the mountain at over 16,000 feet, though I can still only fly at less than 12,000.

She made me stop before lunch. She seems a little worried. Good! I hope she regrets everything.

Lunch: I wanted to arm-wrestle Jeffrey when he came by. Don't seem like he cares much for it, or even understood what I meant when I put up my arm beside his. He still doesn't let me cuddle him, though. I think he's shy.

No snek today. She hunted some large bird that I've never seen. I don't care what it is. I just want some snek. Let's hope I get some snek for dinner. Maybe some Jie Er afterwards...

Hahaha. Bless her soul. She really thinks she is in control. Well, I think she is crazy.

Just like me.

oOo

Blaze fought Jie Er like a mad angel that afternoon -- almost like a berserking demon. She had never fought or seen one, but she had heard tales about them. He fought on raw instinct and did not seem to be fazed even when she didn't pull her punches.

Each time he crashed after a particularly strong hit, he simply got up, shook off the snow, and jumped up towards her. She had seen the fervor in his eyes the previous day, but now the madness was much more evident. His attempts at grabbing her were also more obvious.

Forty-five minutes into the fight, Jie Er had a lapse of concentration out of concern for him. He had never lasted that long in one stretch. They usually took short breaks between each bout and fought multiple times before he was too tired to continue. There was something abnormal about what was sustaining him now.

Worry over his condition made her miss her aim. The punch she had intended to land on his chest headed for his face. His slight downward movement also had a role to play in it. Maybe even in his oblivion, he was aware she wouldn't hit him in the head.

Not willing to break his nose, Jie Er pulled her punch. A delirious smile sprouted on his face as he lunged towards her and wrapped his arms around her, confining her arms.

If there was one thing Blaze was a step above other angels in, it was his extraordinary strength. Even Jie Er couldn't escape his grasp only using the strength of an angel.

She had no desire to lose to him when he was in this condition. Not because she was afraid of what he might do to her, but because she wanted him to defeat her when he was himself.

Channeling energy at an archangel level, she kneed him in the gut. He crumpled in her arms as his hands lost their strength. She held him under his arms, expecting him to pass out, but he didn't. His ragged breath was pronounced as he tried to find the strength to overcome her.

"Blaze Er..." she called out to him, but there was no response.

Sighing, she began to fly back towards their camp. His hands reached for her butt and breasts and began to grope her, almost hurtfully. The heat he had been complaining about finally began to seep into her. She fought it off with her own energy, even as she held him dearly to her chest. She had forced this to happen, and she was going to see through it, without ever doubting his affection for her.

When they landed by the campfire and Blaze found his footing, Jie Er pushed him away. She wanted to try and see if she could get through to him, but one look at his face told her about the futility of such an attempt.

She walked up to the tent flap and opened it for him, "Come inside, dear," she implored him, but he just stood there like a starving animal —hungry, wary, and watching.

So, she stepped inside, sat down on their futon, and waited for him. She didn't want to do it outside like beasts, especially now.

Blaze entered the tent a minute later. He at least seemed to possess an understanding of how to use the tent flap. Seemingly aware of her strength, he looked at her with hungry eyes, waiting for an opening.

Taking a deep breath to compose herself, she turned around and got on all fours. She reached for the straps of cloth that made up her streamlined underwear and pushed them aside to reveal herself to him.

He pounced on her. Unaware of his own clothing, he grabbed her hips and began to crudely jut himself against her butt.

Receiving no indication of him disrobing himself, Jie Er grabbed his arms and made him stop. He didn't want to stop, but the frustration from lack of penetration made him pause.

Reaching for his boyshorts with one hand, she pulled them down. She grabbed his engorged member and quickly lined it with her entrance. He grasped her butt cheeks tightly and thrust into her.

Jie Er winced. She had been ready, but not aroused. However, she wanted the pain -- punishment for what she had done, even if she thought it was for his own good.

The heat inside him surged, reinstating its earlier attack on her energy defenses. She fought against it for a few moments, just to feel his thrusts, before letting herself get overwhelmed.

The heat crashed into her body from every point of their contact and spread through her like a wildfire, filling her body in arousal. Her walls immediately dampened, and she felt a familiar white-hot light fill her mind, before she lost all awareness.

His body fell on her back, grasping at her breasts, and she collapsed, her cheek against the ground, her limbs spread at her elbows and knees. He dug his fingers into her breasts and thrust himself into her, loudly thwacking against her hips as the tent and the camp filled with their grunts and shrieks of pleasure.

The mindless fucking continued for a long time as he roved his hands all over her body, and she let him do as he pleased as she drowned in her own ecstasy. Finally, he grabbed her shoulders and gave her a mighty thrust, before releasing himself in a torrent of fiery hot liquid energy.

A white glow emanated from their bodies and lit up the tent and its surroundings.

She screamed and her body shuddered like it had never before, quenching his hotness with her fluids. He lay on top of her, grunting, as he came continuously for almost a whole minute.

***

The two angels slowly came to their senses, long after the cessation of their orgasm.

"Blaze Er?" Jie Er called out from underneath Blaze, startling him to his senses.

He jumped and pushed away from her, scrambling backwards on his hands. The energy stone lamp that illuminated their tent made sure that the marks of his fingers on her skin were clearly visible.

Jie Er quickly got up and turned towards him, but it didn't matter; he had marked her on the front as well.

The sight broke him.

He wrapped his arms around his legs, hid his head between his knees and began to sob. Loud, chest-heaving sobs, filled with regret, shame, self-hatred, and anger towards Jie Er. The complete loss of his consciousness while his body had rampaged frightened him. Every other time, he had retained some semblance of awareness, giving him a little sense of control, but not this time.

Jie Er's felt her heart tear at the sight of him. What had she done? Despite her body being a little bruised, her mind was clear, and she felt strangely reinvigorated.

She stood up and walked behind him, sitting down and pulling him into her arms. Blaze struggled against her, but he had neither the will nor the strength to resist her. She pulled him into her arms even as he hid his head between knees.

"It's not your fault," she cooed at him. He shook his head, muttering something unintelligible under his sobs.

She tried speaking to him, but Blaze just closed himself off. In his sobbing, he didn't seem to hear a thing she said.

"Blaze Er, listen!" she finally yelled, startling him and getting his attention.

"You do have a problem, Blaze," she told him gently. "And you're responsible for managing it. But this time, you held no responsibility, my dear little one. It was entirely mine. I knew what may happen and I let it happen, in spite of all your warnings. Don't blame yourself, Blaze, blame me."

"This one is my fault," she repeated earnestly. "I wanted to make you grow and I think I did. But I failed to anticipate how it may affect you in other ways. I am sorry. Please, don't blame yourself.

"Consider this a part of your training, and a learning opportunity. You now know what could happen and you will take precautions to prevent it from happening in the future. Look at the bright side, I think my wings have been healed a little more. At this rate, I may be completely healed by the end of your school year!" she told him, going from forceful, to kind, and then to motherly in her speech.

Blaze quickly turned around and wrapped his arms underneath hers, hiding his face in her chest. The sobbing receded, but Jie Er felt the steady flow of warmth on her skin.

She pulled him on to the futon and simply held him.

Blaze, who felt like his body and mind were drenched in freezing cold water, sought solace in the only place he could currently find warmth -- Jie Er's arms. So, he clung on to her. It was a long time before sleep came to either of them.

oOo

Blaze woke up the next morning to the smell of spiced and roasted saraph. His mouth watered as he hastily changed his clothes and headed out.

Jie Er offered him a plate of skewered saraph and a big cup of tea, a wide smile on her face. She was back to being the Jie Er he knew before his training began.

He wordlessly took his breakfast and wolfed it down before speaking, "I am taking a break today. I may head into town and roam around for a bit," he told her. He still felt the trauma-inducing emotions from the previous night, though the warmth Jie Er showed him had dampened them considerably. However, he currently needed to be away from her.

"It's a good idea. I was thinking the same," she said to him softly. "Just be careful."

His face fell.

Jie Er seemed to understand what was going through his mind. "Blaze Er, I didn't mean it that way. I only wanted you to take care of yourself and be safe."

"Aunty... Am I a demon?" he asked her a question he had asked her once before and something that had always been on his mind.

"No! You're not! And even if you were, you'd always be my little angel."

"Ugh! Don't say that!" he replied, aghast and exasperated. But he couldn't help but feel his heart lighten at her words.

"Blaze Er," she said to him as he got ready to head out, handing him a sack of aur. "If you do go head into town, get me couple of cheap bardiches. Something that looks like what Valinna was talking about would be ideal, but I don't suppose they will have anything like it. Feel free to spend the rest on yourself," she said, giving him a goodbye kiss on the forehead.

Blaze did not like it, but he let her do it. He was not some embarrassed teen. Besides, I am already twenty.

***

As he flew in the direction of the town, Blaze pulled out his notebook and jotted down a couple of lines in his training diary.

Day 11: I've done it! I am free! I've successfully escaped from Jie Er and Blaze. Never gonna come back again. Tata, goodbye, sayonara, adios! 'Tis finally time for the reign of the Evil Blaze! Just kidding. I am myself and will be back by evening.

Despite his humor, he was really worried about losing his mind. Especially because he couldn't remember writing the last few sentences in his notebook the previous day. It was odd because he remembered the initial part of his fight and that was after he had written those words.

It took Blaze a little under an hour to reach the small rustic town of Puhar. The town did not have a gate, nor anyone guarding it, so he just flew over it, trying to find something interesting.

Wooden houses, small and narrow dirt streets filled with vendors and merchant stalls and bars made up the town. Crows, dogs, pigeons, and mice ran rampant, despite the lack of refuse when compared to similar medieval towns from Earth. Aranya did not have rats but the mice made up for it.

The angels didn't excrete, but they could still leave a mess and scrap food, especially when angels got drunk in the evenings. Drinking was looked down upon in Aranya, but the miners who populated the town didn't give a hoot about what non-miners thought.

The streets were relatively empty, except for an odd wingless young angel or two playing a game of street flyball or something else. Blaze wondered where he could find angels his size. Probably outside the town. Maybe I should go find them later.

1...456789