All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 18.2'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
Poll about Blaze

What do you think of Blaze?

https://www.strawpoll.me/18722469

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

TYVM for the chapter!

Damn, Kenshin out of nowhere haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love Hate relationship

I have a love hate relationship with this story, but with most isekai in general. I feel that had Blaze been born into this world without memories of his world very little would change. I love the idea of being transferred into another world, but I feel the concept is never utilized to its fullest. I am not talking about cheeky references or awesome weapons though I do love that. What I mean is why is there rarely ever people close to the main character in the other world mentioned, ambitions that will never be fulfilled, regrets, or the desire to go back home for a good reason? I feel that most people would have at least one person they would wish to see again or a funny story about someone they knew personally. Maybe a goal that was never completed like becoming an artist or a learning a new language. A person they never got to say I love you to or a dying family member they wish they where there for. I just wish that Blaze had a motivation that he deeply cared about that would be carried over from his own world. I really do love this story thought it might not sound or come across like that. Thank you.

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
Kenshin :)

Rurouni Kenshin was my favorite cartoon/anime of my childhood. Those lines and the music still bring me chills. He was such a great character. I was wondering if anyone would get that reference. Its pretty obscure. I am glad at least one person did.

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Love Hate Relationship

Hey Anon! Thank you for sharing your opinion, and I am glad you still love the story despite not liking the fact that I never reveal much about Blaze's past.

I must confess that I do regret not exploring more of Blaze’s past life in the initial chapters of the story. It was partly intentional, and partly because this was just a wish fulfilment wet dream until around chapter 7. Then I realized the story’s potential and began to focus on the details.

By then, however, I was too deep to suddenly begin exploring other aspects of his previous life. I will still do it, obviously, but it will be very slow compared to the rest of the story. Maybe I will change that in the re-write (if/when I get to it).

Anyway, I would like to raise some points or questions or whatever you may call them, in response to your own. Just for the sake of discussion.

1. Firstly, I wanted to let you know that there has always been a ‘story’ behind Blaze’s reincarnation. It’s a part of the larger story. Me not completely revealing it is partly because of it 😊.

2. If you love the idea of being transferred to another world, why do you want to read about MCs struggling or wishing to come back to their own? (Just curious)

3. I do mention that Blaze was raised in a stable and moderately well to do family, somewhere in the US. He is also quite attached to his friends. So, I am sure he misses his friends and family from his previous life. Now, I realize that I do not raise this issue very much, but I would think it can be assumed. I will try to add more of his emotions in the re-write.

4. Blaze has always been an adaptable, easy-going person, despite his occasional emotional outbursts.

Now, he was reincarnated or transported to an entirely different world without any memories of how he got there or why he was sent there. Currently he thinks his existence in Azra-El is a freak accident of nature – Elyssa initially considered the possibility of false memories – a brain can do that when it can’t make sense of certain information. Blaze is not even sure if Azra-El is in the same universe. I mentioned that he started his bachelor’s in the sciences (Physics/Math) – he knows enough to realize that traveling to a potentially different universe is next to impossible – unless there is a ‘magical wormhole’ somewhere – there has been no indication of this, yet. Also, is he in the same time period? It is quite possible that he has been ‘reincarnate’ years into the future. Then, none of the people he knows will still be alive on Earth. If so, is there a point in going back? Can his new body survive in Earth’s environment? Maybe, it can’t live without energy.

In any case, my point is that it is pretty unrealistic for him to wish to go back or hope to go back, unless he runs into a real God or Goddess. So, Blaze chooses not to worry about such things, when he’s perfectly happy in this world.

5. This is a personal opinion. I’ve moved a lot as a child (Dad’s job) - 9 schools by 12th grade. The longest I stayed in any one place was for my Bachelor’s. So, I’ve never been attached to places. Family, yes. Friends – only from college. If I was transported to a different world like Azra-El, there will be little incentive for me to come back to Earth, especially if I believe that I maybe years apart from Earth. Now, I would think of my family and friends, but I won’t be constantly yearning to go back to them. Does that make any sense? Closest analogy I can think of is my granny who has passed away. I think of her, but I am not stressing over meeting her in the afterlife.

6. There is a motivation that Blaze has carried over. The quest for knowledge. It’s not the mere curiosity of a child. He may express his wish to be ‘lazy’, but he is always reading or learning something. He has mentioned to the Wise One of the Ophanim that he wanted to be good at everything - that’s not a wish that’s unrelated to his experiences from Earth. In Earth he didn’t have time to learn everything, here he may. Yes, that’s a wishy washy, and not a concrete goal, but it suits Blaze’s personality. Besides, its only been a year of existence on this world. There is plenty of time and story for him form a real goal.

7. Finally, why is it a necessity for the reader to know Blaze’s previous life? Why not make sense of it through his current actions and current thoughts? This story is being told from Blaze’s perspective, but he is not the one writing it. I personally never liked being given the MCs entire background. Why? Because then I could imagine the MC to be anyone I want to in my imagination. Awesome male MC – mostly, myself. Cool and beautiful female MC – well, I am not gonna say.

I think that’s all I can cover for now. I realize that you may wish to know more about Blaze, right now, but that is not how I wish to tell my story. However, I do want to assure you that Blaze’s reincarnation is not some easy way to introduce modern humor or ideas. And even if it is, does it matter if you like the rest of the story? Blaze’s past is not important to the story that is going on now, but when it does become important, you will know more.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Hiya

We humans are unusually concerned about control aren't we? Especially from the perspective of a dragon such as yourself, I'd imagine. Who needs to 'control' time-travelling when you can just flit around having fun.

Righteous and believable reconciliation you've wrought, aye. As for me, I've been better but in the 'grand scheme' of things its not a big deal and just something I've got to work through myself. Reading your stories has continued to be a wonderous highlight in my life and I thank you again for the honor. ^.^

Its funny, but from their interactions, Astrid almost seems like a better 'Kindred' for Blaze than Lynn, but I think that's what makes Astrid so special. There isn't anything special about their connection, they just plain like each other. And that lack of uniqueness is basically perfect. Blaze's kindred connection to Lynn seems more likely an alliance or a waypoint, steering him in a certain direction cosmically in a way that will benefit him or whatever power that caused his manifestation on this plane. Whereas Astrid is just a girl for him to love and be loved by.

Really loved how the unfettered love was a far more potent healing/ cleansing power than his more typical primal sexual energies. Being able to heal with sex is really an incidental thing compared to how the healing is really supposed to function, or at least that's how I'm interpreting it ^.^ Honestly, that would be a far more significant ability than just maturing into the Deity of his dream, or being some immortal berserker in combat; if he really learned how to harness and manifest a true healing light. But that's not something a kid could do, not by choice or at will. He'll need to be a fully fledged adult, and not merely numerically, but psychologically before he could do something like that. ~Inspired by the toe incident. Sure, being the "Righteous Fury" is a legendary title, but having something like a "Serene Absolution" is a far more significant memory and power to call upon, imo.

Also glad to read how you imagine some of Blaze's adulthood in the reply section. I too believe that he should maintain his, for lack of a better word (that I didn't bother looking for), harem lifestyle. Love is something that is meant to be shared. Some share best on a 1 to 1 level, others can share with more diversity. Doesn't really make one better or worse than the other, but I know which of them I would prefer for myself and for those that I love. I don't think you can really be loved too much. You can be insulated, protected, sheltered too much for sure, but not loved. Anyways, thanks again Cap.

P.S. Psst… Betty. You got to keep your luminosity down and make sure to only release your flares when its appropriate. Or, you can just do what you do, and be true to yourself, and maybe your magnanimous overlor- I mean, the awesamazing dragon, will respect you more. Who knows? But I suppose taking advice from a merely evolved form of a digestive bacteria from an ancient dragon's droppings isn't something all that significant for a being such as yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some comments and suggestions

Comments:

I love the flyball scene (although I don't know much about baseball). Trash talks, injuries, clutch moments... you have it!!!

On the demon invasion, I think the demons are just flexing their muscles. It may be interesting if they launch a large-scale invasion during the tournament, but that may never happen. I just have to wait and see.

Suggestions:

What about Blaze and Elyssa's first serious conflict? That would surely test their friendship. Well, in relationships conflicts really happen and the deeper the relationship, the more likely conflicts arise. They're best friends, right? I think that would be more interesting especially on reconcillation part. (You did well portraying his inner conflict regarding Jie Er for me)

(For you and all storywiters) Be aware of how side stories can distract readers from the main plot. Don't get me wrong. Side stories have enhancing and/or entertaining qualities but too much of them actually ruins. Try to balance/reduce side stories if necessary. Although I like the second part, I feel the flow of the story starts to become dull (at least in this chapter) because of too much side stories. But I can understand this one because these events happened in between the highlights of the story and usually the dull or boring parts of some good stories are in the middle parts. That's where side stories comes in to keeps the readers' interest. Just to be aware.

[Disclaimer: I'm not talking about the dragon story or lores.]

From the one who love the series so far ...

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
Hey Anon above!

Thank you for your comment and suggestions. Can you be more specific about the 'side stories'?

I shall give you a more detailed response in the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

So far for the series I’d have to say 4.5 stars, well written with few grammatical errors. (I know, weird for a porn website but still lol)

I look forward to this story and your submissions. I think this story has publication material. It’s that good! I do feel as though I have an idea of who the demon is but the story can take many twists up to that big reveal. Keep writing your story; your acceptance of input and criticism make you my favorite author here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re:JAFC: Did you receive any of my responses to your comments?

No. No I did not. I sent you a pm with a return email. Did you get it?

You know who

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
Re: JAFC

Nope. I didn't get an email. Seems like Lit's personal messaging service may not be working.

Please send me a return email to crabbyconsty@gmail.com. I would love to start a conversation with you and hear more of your opinions/advice.

MasterPDMasterPDover 4 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed the lighter feel of this chapter as I feel the finale will be packed full of drama and action. I can't wait. Btw after this chapter you sit 3rd on my top authors list. Only tefler and writerannabelle are above you. Please keep it going as I don't think I'll ever get bored of azra-el.

Keep up the good work

Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have loved your story so far and I’m always checking to see when the next chapter pops up. Please continue to write the way you do but if you ever need any help with editing or stuff just let me know :) please release the next chapter soon!

D5834D5834over 4 years ago
Excellent work

Finally caught up with this story, and it's very good, with a plot that goes far beyond my expectations. Well done!

(Random stuff: the relationship between Blaze and Jie Er always makes me think of and sometimes listen to Broken Wings. The lyre/healing section in this chapter did so especially, so that was playing in the back of my mind instead of Vida's Lullaby. :P )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You still alive?

Yeah just checking so yeah you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
worried for you

Something wrong, Cap?

Let us know, please, we love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope you're ok. Haven't heard from you for a while. Love your stories.

Wishing you all the best and a happy new year.

ViktorReedsViktorReedsover 4 years ago
This series is AWESOME!!!

I've come across this series recently and managed to read the whole thing in a week. I love fantasy and you are one of the best fantasy author I've read - on par with with my favorite author WhiteWalls. Very few stories out there can reach the level of your world building and character development. Thanks for taking time to give us this beautiful work.

PS. When are you gonna introduce demons? Give us some hint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad to see it go

So sad to see another great story forgotten or abandoned. Sure hope that you are doing well in your other ventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I will truly miss you

Hey CapDragon.

Over a couple of weeks, I have done nothing in my spare time but read this series.

At the start, I was just feeling horny and this popped up on a Toplist so I thought I'd try it out. But before I knew it, I was completely pulled into this amazing world, and I repeatedly came back purely for the story, not the sex.

As I used to be an avid reader of books, some of the grammar and mistakes got on my nerves at the start, but I found myself learning to ignore these points and just focus on how DAMN GOOD this story is.

I am completely invested in the pure relationship of Blaze and Elyssa more than anything, as it made me fondly reminisce on the great times I had with my childhood friend. And despite the many comments that criticise Blaze's character and non-sexual adventures, I will always be cheering on from the stands as he claims more victories.

As time has passed and I have read your stories, they have become a safe haven for me to relax in when I am feeling overwhelmed by the troubles in my life. Although this may sound extremely cheesy, it's true!

And so it breaks my heart that you have seemingly moved on from this endeavour, as I have tried to track you down on Patreon and other sites like RoyalRoad.

However, I will truly cherish the memories and good times that I have spent in the world of Azrael, and I thank you for the time and effort you have put into it for those of us who haven't even paid a single cent for this work.

I wish you all the best for your new chapter in life, and I will surely check back regularly just in case you decide to come back with the golden finale.

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 4 years agoAuthor
Hey Guys!

I see people have missed the update on my profile. I have not left this work. The finale of the arc is just long and other things have me occupied in life. The next chapter should be published sometime this month. I've worked hard to make it a grand finale of the first arc of my series. Again, this is not an end.

To the anonymous above. Thank you for that wonderful comment. I hope the finale will reinforce everything you've found great about my novel.

PS: I hope the grammar has improved from when I first took up this endeavor. Initially, I was just horny and I wrote this on a whim, but slowly I recognized the potential and started working harder on it. I've also received a lot of help from volunteer editors.

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 4 years ago
A love note to "O Author mine-... Ah hela raving rabied carnikes and arcots and... Stuff...

So yeah... I have finally caught up. I must tell you, it was a long a life threatening titillating adventure of a read of the likes of which no space-time dragon has ever witnessed nor experienced before!

Eh?! Why life threatening? **Looks at Momo and Jeffery who're still angry at me for both firing and rehiring them on a whim.**

Nevermind about that. I am sure in your magnanimity you could be swayed it taking pity on lol old me.

Ah heck. I should probably not drink and review but I can't help it.

Actual Review (?):

So yeah... That imagery was good, great, amazing even. It's seems like while I was away on hiatus you've been polishing up on your writing skills! Nicely done!

I also especially appreciate your liberal use of references spread sporadically throughout this amazing piece of literature!

And the way you added MF1 & 2? Extra titillating! For the first time ever I believe Blaze met his true arch nemesis in Flyball (and possibly beyond?). I was on the edge of my seat as if I was in that stadium watching that game. I actually felt intimidated by MF2! If MF1 is the mini-boss then MF2 is the final boss. I love how the element of surprise; especially getting Blaze caught out early to raise the stakes higher. In the end it seemed like MF2 (Teddy something or Theodore something or other) managed to earn the titles of both "the immovable object" and "the unstoppable force" all in one Flyball game. All in all, an exciting game to read based on you skillful writing. 10/10 for making Blaze fight for that victory after making him underestimate his betters...

Well, I think Jie Er should force Blaze to tank crotch shots by any means necessary until his body reinforcement is strong enough. This is so that it makes him confident enough that he won't lose his "hyper weapon" in a fight.

Aghr... There is so much good stuff in this chapter but so lol time to put it all down are break it down separately. Ah well. It can't be helped.

I guess for the first time I will have to leave you with an "actual general review" pressed with time as I am. Perhaps next time I will degen again hehe!

So here goes something...

This is thrilling stuff...compusively readable and abundantly full of ideas. Well done CapDragon121. Keep up the Epic work. Completely and utterly 'unmissable'.

...

...

...

Ah to Hela with it! There is something REALLY important you either on your awesome Space-time dragon magnanimity have neglected to address or have addressed but I've, "however unlikely", missed...

...

...

...

Where the Hela is "my" new assistant (and technically Momo's successor) Jeffrey's DICK or did I miss it?! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A bear that big must have some monstrous libido. Is it energy based like Angel wings? Does this mean the female of the species have energy pussies? Holy Hela raving horny rabied carnikes! That'd be freakon' weird... And strangely titillating... Hmm **Looks down from a higher dimension into the night time sky at an unsuspecting CapDrake messing with Eleanor and wonders how big space-time Drake dick/vagina/both is/are... Hmm, even more titillating!**

That and I can't fantasize about Jeffrey conquering all Arcot kind and all living things on Azra-El without his unfathomably obscenely long and thick "Hyper Weapon" fufufu! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is all... I think? I am very sure I missed something...

Oh yeash! The CapDrake are pretty cool. Looking forward to moar! That and for some inexplicable reason that I can't for all magnanimity figure out... How come you "speak" (so to speak... Ha. Ha. Ha.) in such an elegant and refined manner on CaoDrake adventures but are completely nothing alike in the main story? Same thing with your replies in the comments section...

Do you... Do you actually speak like that irl?! Oh God! Now I can't stop picturing a posh space-time dragon having a nice cuppa tea while sitting on a cosmic chair and sitting at the proverbial cosmic table and asking me, "would you like some tea with that review?" After Amy kind couldn't handle witnessing your true form... How titillating! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hitokiri Blazousai

I lost my shit at the Kenshin references. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES