All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 19'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
CapDragon121CapDragon121about 4 years agoAuthor
Polls: Please answer at least the first.

P1. If I publish a non-erotic version of the Azra-El Series, would you guys be more inclined to share it with others

https://strawpoll.com/byfkyxdk

P2. From CapDragon's little prophetic dream, towards the end, who do you think are the "mothers"?

https://strawpoll.com/rzs377pf

P3.After the end of the 1st arc, who is your favorite character?

https://strawpoll.com/rr3e8d4z

SpiritofEuphoriaSpiritofEuphoriaabout 4 years ago
Second Wings

This has truly bene worth the wait, but I'm yearning to learn more about Blaze's dark side. I have a suspicion that only one angel is strong enough to 'pound' the mighty Hela.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Hello again

I believe that it was sometime within the last week that I had a strong thought of you. Thanks for the reminding me before the story posted that it was coming. ^.^ Also, forgive my poor grammar and writing, as at the moment my thoughts are all scattered about.

Firstly, just wow. To... well, everything. There really is just so much in this chapter, and I am astounded and grateful to be able to read it. So, to start with a poor segue-

I feel like Sky would become a very deadly weapon under Nikolett's "tutelage". And considering the state of the world, even before learning all the extra this chapter tells us about itself and most specifically Fengguan (Pardon for borrowing an alias to nickname something else, but it feels appropriate in a way. The really scary stuff is cold, not hot.) ~ sorry for getting lost: If war is imminent with an unknowingly powerful and potent demon army, having a deadly Sky would be a true asset that would legitimately benefit the HU, regardless of the Malakim's ulterior motives. Their kind always has more than one plan, those wielding power must.

But!! It is my hope that while Blaze will still raise and train with Sky to be a dangerous force, he will have the potential to be more than a tool to be used. He can be a symbol of change, and thus will (if this future leads to the ones we've seen glimpses of) allow him to have a better life. And that is good.

Now, I suppose I should give my thoughts on Fengguan. Umm... yeah. So that whole scene made a LOT of sense. As spooky as it may have ended once the action was over, I'm personally hoping for a third party intervention rather than the conclusion written by the character. If only because it feels like an act of World Energy (which is how I choose to interpret it) should be inviolate, and require intervention from something outside of its focus, or else is it really "World Energy"? Also to be clear, since I'm writing this quite vaguely, I'm not referring to the Sisters moment after the shotgun was used. ~Random thought just popped up: Have you seen a show called Jekyll starring James Nesbit. There is a line in there about love that really springs to mind, though its been a while since I've seen the show, so the details are perhaps not as I recall them. But yeah... Love...

When I was thinking on that, and the aftermath I was sure that the memory would come back. Maybe not now, but eventually... now I'm not so sure. And I'm fine with it either way. Though it does feel like one of those secrets that will come to the light, in one way or another.

So, for the tournaments. Epic stuff there, all of that was fantastic. Just wow! Love the choice in songs of course, very appropriate. But for the things I want to put into writing: I LOVE the variety of species! YEAH! I just get so pumped up at the thought of all the various differences and ways things can work and function and its just so much fun to have more than just an A or B kind of thing. Magic or Nirn (though that may just be the organ that controls the energy, now that I think about it) whatever it is called should if not create a wonderful and diverse fantasy world, at least prove a lush and verdant place for new and unique things to grow. ~Damn... everything can have double and more meanings considering all that happened in this chapter. Such is life, yeah?

Also, to be clear, the fight choreography was top notch as well. ^.^

Next topic! So, about his Kindred. Again, it feels more like she is an axis around which he is destined to pivot, and Holy cow did you put a pivot in this chapter. Like wow. I say wow too much... Anyways, the main thing I was wanting to say here, is that it seems like the Kindred effect is a two-way street, so sure, she is his Kindred and all that that may imply, BUT!! he is also Her Kindred. Something that she is meant to orbit as well, and considering her position, having her perspectives shifted by The Blazing Fury (and his minions xD) seems almost more significant and also helps alleviate the burden of too much for one man to accomplish. I mean sure, he could have a blue Marid granting wishes and making jokes from other realities with him now, but it seems more real to fill a world with people that want to help him make the changes he's looking for. People he has inspiried rather than putting all the responsibility on him and him alone. ~Excellent description of how he chooses to effect his world btw. "To learn what is good, and then do it." Yes. That is the Man that can change the world.

A final message to the author themselves: The blue light that shines from your stories are perhaps some of the brightest, but rest assured that yours is not the only one. And while I was going to try to write a poem and hide something tricky in it. Let's be real here. Phil, Betty. He knows. So to this I will only spread my message for him to you as well:

In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

Thank you. Be well and know that you are Loved. Even if this is the only side of you I see: You are loved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 hours and 35 minutes of magnificence

An amazing ending for an amazing author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I will truly miss you" 2!!

FINALLY!!!! I was so so excited when I checked and you had the NEW STORY!!!!! Wow, it was everything I could have hoped for and more!!!!!! Excuse the multiple exclamation marks!!!!!!! The tournament, character and relationship developments, plot development, world-building, Harry Potter reference, epic showdown, plot twists, song choices, archangel evolution, Righteous Fury, sex scenes, EVERYTHING!!!!!!! *Chef's kiss*

I literally pulled an all-nighter to finish this story and it is now currently 6:41AM!!! This is by far the best chapter yet, and you mer-pulted it out of the water CD!!!!! Thank you for giving everyone a quarantine gift, and I promise that I will support you on Patreon as soon as I get a job when this lockdown ends!!!!!

Looking forward to the next arc, you're Slamming it man!!!!!!

Also hope your new relationship is also doing well :)))

If it is: Keep it going and value it! If it isn't: Ask yourself the real questions but don't forget to appreciate her for what she is doing and reciprocate! If it's over: She didn't deserve you king, you deserve much better! Just thought I'd cover all my bases lol.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 4 years ago

Amazing story all the way through . 5 stars . i cant wait for the next arc .

WafflesundaeWafflesundaeabout 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next arc!

I started reading the first chapter about 4 days ago (not a bad way to spend time in a quarantine). I have to say apart from the slightly off grammar in the early chapters, this has been a fantastic story, easily one of my favorite series on this site.

One thing I’d like to ask about; I usually skip over the comments/replies you post so I may have to go back and read them, but I’m wondering if you developed anything from when Blaze was spied on through a window during sex? Are you still waiting to develop on it, or have I missed a connection somewhere? Also I kinda had a feeling Lynn(Nikolett) was a part of the Malakim, from just before she asked him to go on an “adventure” with her.

P.S. I’m also hoping maybe, could Blaze possibly have a DBZ power-level reference included in his next fight, something to the effect of crushing an eye-piece in frustration? I think it would fit his persona pretty well. The Godfather reference had me laughing quite a bit, picturing that in my mind. Can‘t wait for the next arc to start!

shanjooshanjooabout 4 years ago
"THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

I was very happy when I got the notice that you had posted the next/final chapter. I had though that you were never going to finish, like so many other author's on here. But I am glad that I was wrong. I have been with you since the beginning. And have loved this story all the way.

I eagerly await the next arc of the story. And Blaze's continued adventure in Azra-el.

Clarification: am I right in assuming that due to angels long lives, they don't "menstruate" as often as humans do? Or perhaps there is another factor that would cause them to release an egg for pregnancy, human style?

I remember reading something about this in a previous chapter, but it's been a while. I plan on rereading the whole arc again later. Just thought i'd ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Hela's Butt, this was an amazing chapter! So many unexpected turns of events done so well. In most cases when there's too many plot twists, I start losing interest in the story. In this case, it just kept getting better and better and making even more sense. That's what a properly written plot twist should be like.

The fight with Lynn/Nikolett was really immersive as well. The whole idea of using a rap song to set the Berserker rhythm enhanced the experience even more. The fight ending was not what I expected, but as previously mentioned, the turns of events were so well written and made perfect sense.

Looking forward to where you plan on taking this story. It's one of the best written stories I've seen and it seems that you are always looking ahead and planning for events that will happen 5-10 chapters later.

QuantumTruth11QuantumTruth11about 4 years ago
Hela's Butt!

Like the person above me has exclaimed. Hela's Butt! That was one riveting chapter. I am at loss for words. I am simply content and satisfied, right now. Maybe I shall come back later and say some more words.

Bravo, Dragon Lord,

Can't have hoped for a better finale of the arc. Can't wait for more.

Digitalis08Digitalis08about 4 years ago
Great Job!

Wow, just wow.

I have been reading this series since you published the first chapter, but this is my first time commenting.

I have to say that the improvements in your writing have been phenomenal! From the first few chapters, which were mostly kinky porn, to what has now become a unique and riveting story, you have noticeably elevated your writing quality almost every single chapter.

I am very thankful that you have stuck with this. Should you ever publish this, I will be buying a copy for sure.

You mentioned Patreon and other avenues of income such as publishing.

Would you consider putting up an ebook, or kindle format of this story on your patreon for your backers?

I am greatly looking forward to the next arc of this story. I hope that you will continue to publish semi regular updates, rather than putting all of your efforts into rewriting the early chapters.

This story is now my number 1 favorite series on Literotica by the way.

I am greatly looking forward to the next chapter.

D5834D5834about 4 years ago
Such a good closing chapter!

(This is going to be a long comment)

This chapter is an immediate favorite of mine. Everything about it exceeded my expectations, and it’s already a good story. The laid-back parts are always fun to read and let me immerse myself in Azra-El (which is the appeal of the rest of the story for me)- especially when it seems a nice escape from real life. But this section had so many good tensions. All 4 plot twists had a huge impact when reading and fit perfectly in hindsight, the fighting scenes were tense, and what Baozhai did to Elyssa briefly stopped my empathy (that doesn’t happen often). For a minute I thought of ways to torture Baozhai to death in vengeance before rational thoughts returned. It was that well written.

Anyway, on to my thoughts on Azra-El and Blaze from this chapter:

The first quote by Aspasia Marigold at the very beginning reminds me of Machivelli’s The Prince and its emphasis on reality over personal beliefs and ideals. The Prince, in turn, reminds me of the way Demons are described by Angels. It makes me wonder how the Angels view Demons as purely evil when following the quotes’ logic would result in understanding their thinking differently.

On the discussion of the best type of government for angels, this quote comes to mind:

“If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself.” – James Madison

The fact that angels have a government at all is a good indication that they’re not actually angels the way we think of them- they can make selfish and unfair decisions. That means their monarchies probably don’t work any better than they do for humans- though the angels don’t know about human philosophy.

There are little contradictions about Azra-El's technology and tactics, but that's what suspension of disbelief is for- it's a fantasy world with magic after all :)

Finally, Blaze’s empathy and moral standard seems much higher than others in Azra-El, shown in his serious discussions in this chapter. By my standards empathy towards those suffering is only half of possible empathy (and the easy half to gain), but it’s better than the norm in Azra-El and it won’t get him into as much trouble (some empathy is too much for even modern human society). He might push the HU closer to reaching maturity and wisdom (assuming it would ever reach them under its existing course).

I eagerly look forward to further work in this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Comedy

I love the story, don't get me wrong, but I still have some constructive criticism. Comedy is never a bad thing to add to any story, but it can be overused. One example is the "Lose Yourself" parody during the final. It felt forced and lessened the immersion. The comedy in the everyday antics of Blaze is usually funny, but when you include too much comedy, especially in very serious parts, it takes away from the story. In short, keep the more lighthearted feel to the story, but don't try too hard to force comedic moments in the story.

shanikejolashanikejolaabout 4 years ago
Loved it

i am lazy to type but i loved whole series respect.........................

Lexer747Lexer747about 4 years ago
Excellent

I've loved getting notifications for this series you've really written a great story, thank you for sharing it.

MasterPDMasterPDabout 4 years ago
I BOW TO YOU!!!

Last time I said you were my 3rd fav author. This was by far your greatest chapter. I was blown away. Only tefler has done that to me so i can now say you are my 2nd fav now ;)

if there is one thing that bugged me about the ending it was Astrid. I had thought she was one of the people closest to blaze yet she seems to be betraying him and i fail to see why. It seemed as though she was the one who best understood blaze. Even more so than Ely. I get you probably have a whole plot line for this but her motives seem to well hidden. I liked Astrid before now I'm kinda torn about her. Also that lynn/nikolett has was to many secrets and mysteries. I'm also hoping Ely will finally open up to blaze about what happened and how she truly feels about him.

Your humble fan

Master PD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worth the wait. Epic ending.

I just can't help but compare Blaze's "second" fury was like Ichigo's Hollow form. I think Blaze will utilize that "dark" side of him soon. He have to. He felt that side of him since Chapter 17...

The content matured as the story progresses and plot twists caught me off-guard. And Blaze is more mysterious than I ever thought of.

Digitalis08Digitalis08about 4 years ago
Thoughts from re-reading the series.

I have been waiting for you to finish this arc to go re read from the beginning. I have just finished re-reading this series. I have to say you left a lot of Easter eggs in the earlier chapters for some of the revelations for this chapter, and some of the revelations I anticipate in the next arc.<br>

I have a guess on who the demon in disguise is, but I don't want to spoil it if I am right. All I will say is that I never would have guessed this person before re-reading. <br> To be honest I always thought Lyn was the demon until this chapter. (great shock by the way revealing that she is the one Blaze has to defeat to keep Sky.)

I also wanted to give a personalized answer to your favorite character poll:

<br>

The character I admire the most is Jie Er. <br> She has a very sad backstory that seems to indicate that she was on the path to becoming one of the most influential and powerful angels in all of Azra-el until tragedy and disaster struck. Despite her crushing losses that drove her into exile, she yet remains perhaps the most virtuous angel you have introduced. She has nearly infinite patience, mercy and kindness. She took Blaze in from practically the moment of his rebirth and is the best adoptive mother anyone could possibly hope for.

<p>

Blaze: <br>

I like what you have done with Blaze. You manage to convey his childishness from his new life and the semi maturity from his earthly life in a way that is believable. Also, while he is very good intentioned, he also seems somewhat naive, which makes sense when you consider he died at 19 and did not live long enough to become jaded. As a MC he is better than most mcs in this type of genre. I do think it is a little premature for him to understand how to change Ezra-el for the better. After all he has only been there for a year. However such aspirations fit into his character. Please don't make him too over powered lol. I never liked Superman because his story is pointless. He cannot be killed by anything, including nukes, except for kryptonite, which just so happens to be common enough for his enemies to get a hold of it. In real life his enemies would just kill him with a kryptonite bullet from a sniper.

<p>

Elyssa: <br>

She is a great counter point to Blaze. While she can be playful in private, she maintains the professional and mature front that is expected of someone of her rank. The way you ended this chapter with Blaze and her was also very emotional when Blaze sees that she has been tortured and tainted, to the very heart warming end when Blaze falls asleep on her shoulder back at the city.

<p>

Siofra:<br>

She is currently much more of a peer to Blaze than Elyssa is. I love the scenes where her and blaze are bantering. I get the feeling you have a LOT planned for her in the future.

<p>

Astrid: <br>

She has been a very fun character for most of the series, but now it seems that, in trying to become a sleeper agent in the ranks of the Malakim, she is going to lose her innocent and care free self. I believe that she is going to end up as a malikim assassin. In fact I suspect that she will be ordered to kill Blaze sometime in the future.

<p>

Finally Rebecca: <br>

She is a very interesting and fun loving angel. She is a great counterpoint to Jie Er, and where Jie Er is serious and patient, Rebecca is playful and impulsive. I believe we are going to learn more of her back story in the future.

vicciuvicciuabout 4 years ago
Donations

I already commented on the story as Anonymous, but I just wanted to add something. I'm not a fan of Patreon simply because I want to be able to decide when and how much money I donate/pay for something. This is the main reason that has kept me from becoming a patron. However if you were to publish an eBook or add a link for direct donations, I would definitely make a donation. I think that writers deserve to be compensated for their time, especially when the quality of writing is this high.

Thanks again for the awesome story!

Theother1gaterTheother1gaterabout 4 years ago
Gahdaym

Yo so your telling me that blaze is a product of a black hole (Dragon Shit) and angle energy cum? Makes sense. And those second pair of wings, they wouldn't happen to be bat like would they??? I absolutely loved your chapter and the length of one chapter was longer than some books! Just the way i like it. You could take a year to post an update and as long as the length is like that then you'll have nothing but praises from me. I also imagine a certain star would serve very well as a giant pingpong ball. Just for your future reference.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There's alot in my mind right now.

First things first, i read this whole series ine after the other continuously. I binge read it in 2 days. It hook me from the first chapter. Very few erotic series do till the very end. Wanted to thankyou for such a good read during time of this lockdown and all. Just wanted to ask you, ARE YOU INDIAN? Terms that you use are often related to indian mythology and other stuff.

I loved the way you played with some characters. I know that some characters are not regarded as sexual interests, but particularly 2 characters do require such exploration according to the humble me. First is ely and second is az. Ely and blaze will be a legendary pairup and must have a equally important setup. As a matter of az, her description match the character from SUMMERTIME SAGA game girl in the sea. I wish you would ever pair up those two. But was disappointed about not getting scenes relating to these two characters. Waiting for the second season of this amazing journey.

KvanKvanabout 4 years ago
Love it

This series is one of the best I’ve read so far. I’m personally one of the people who, for some reason, come to this site for the stories. Due to that I end up skipping most of the sex scenes in these stories. You had me hooked on your story from like chapter 6. You had me so nervous for Elyssa when Blaze started looking at “Lynn” all the way up to the reveal this chapter. I personally would prefer a more humble Blaze, as I -once again personally- disliked the idea of him threatening people with his Righteous Fury as is was an act done with selfless intent, although I do recognize that that part of his is probably just a significant flaw for the character(not in regards to your writing, it’s amazing). Anyways, I absolutely love the series and can’t wait for Arc 2 to come out.

Hope you and everyone else is staying safe in all this pandemic stuff. Six freedom units(2 meters) and limit interactions guys.

From, Kvan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Day the Darkness Glowed Fan Theories

It seems that the event as Bhaozai explained is directly related to Blaze (and perhaps Sky, too). As I backtracked (Ch. 15), It happened around 100 years (?) ago. If angels usually hatch around a year (described in Ch.18.1) from its existence, how did the hatching came so long (if that's the case)?

Also, that event can also explain how Jie Er became tainted, if Bhaozai's story is true. She said somewhere that sometimes they have to sacrifice for greater good or something like that.

It can also further explain the activities of the demon side. Probably they want to extract Blaze's dark side for Hela as much as they want more land (or corrupt...)

I might know the demon side of the event later on, but I guess that if Hela incited that, maybe she doesn't for power; it's for a succesor. I don't know.

On other things, I have a strange feeling that the romantic focus of the story should be more on Nikolett than Elyssa though Blaze is angry at her for now and for Ely to better remain their relationship as best friends. It seems that she liked Blaze too but she was trapped with her association to the Malakim and her own concept of duty. I find her mysterious and complex. It feels for me like a story of, "I love you, too, but I can't coz I have to." But the next arc might change the narrative and maybe romantic relationship with Ely is better. I'll wait and see.

And Nova has a temper problem. Where did she get that? lol

These are just fan theories...

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 4 years ago
Like the legend of the phoenix. All ends are beginnings...

This has been one hell of a flight! Fufufu!

But damn!

I've enjoyed it through the highs and the lows.

The character development, plot building and world build have only improved.

Many thanks to all your editors. Drastik Explorer was no slouch but this does not take away from the rest of the editorial team. For without their aid... Not even the arrogant and capricious space dragon could have successfully pulled this project off solely! Yup. I gone and said it.

There have been many Chekhov's guns and Red Herrings. But in the end it all lead to this.

I can now safely take down my camping tent and move on to the hereunto unknown camping site for your new story arc for this book! Umu!

I have loved all the twists and turns. Nikolet's betrayal, Jie Er being a sacred monarch, Blaze being confirmed.as a Nephilim in nature as well as the event that allowed him to enter this world being revealed. A sneak pick at what kind of power demons have over angels. Spies and plenty of subterfuge in the later chapters. Angels already being confirmed to have used dildos. Another person like Blaze supposedly in this world of whom I think, if female, will be one of the angels/Nephilims/demons to bear his children. Blazey's ascendancy to a *"princess"* Fufufu! Umu! Blaze getting a servant double agent. The start of a new business venture. Seemingly weekly boss fights that end with some kind of looting at the end I different forms. Some Malakim like Princilla, my new fav Malakim, starting to like him and Blaze FINALLY showing interest in her (maybe that dream with her will come true). Some strange faction that seeks to be subservient to Nephilim(s). The unfortunate realisation that there was no single Merangel smut (Drastik Explorer you had one job kekeke). Archangels in real battle for the first time and showing how ruthless and merciless they can be given their overwhelming force. Strange new Blaze powers. More plots and schemes brewing. And I especially loved your ever increasing addition if real life songs remixed into Azra-El versions! I even listen to Eminem during that battle to.claim Sky. How titillating!

In conclusion, the plot thickens! All in all... My excitement was immeasurable and my day was saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good luck with your smutless version of this book.

Too sober to write a weird review so I will just leave this as more if a reaction and part with the words:

Dasvidaniya! O Author mine...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Woooowuuu

I binged this series in 2 days, and this is my third read. I had to go over it again.

I’ve discovered that I usually enjoy subsequent reads than the first one.

If the egg that hatched Blaze was from a concentration of light and dark energies, why is an entirely new being not formed? Is it because humans unlike angels have a more balanced nature?

Also what Nico used in defeating blaze is a rifle, it is used as a rifle... not having energy stone doesn’t negate that. I’m from Nigeria and we have local rifles that don’t require a firing pins. It’s still a gun. So, Sofria’s fury is really righteous.

Dope fight scenes tho.

Looking forward to the next Arc

Ciao, Davies

jeff6868jeff6868about 4 years ago
Damn (in a good way)

Okay, so I may be a lil different from some of your other readers in that I spread reading this series out over the past couple weeks instead of binging it all in a couple of days. Don't get me wrong though, this series is honestly one of my favorite things that I've read ever, not just on this site. Just wanted to comment to say props for putting so much effort into writing this, the results really show. I'm surprised by how invested I am in this story, its literally become a part of my nightly ritual to read a bit every night before bed. Please please please don't hold out on the second arc for too long. I hope some of my words will help motivate a friendly dragon in its writing endeavors. Can't wait to see what's to come!

Jeff

marx810marx810about 4 years ago
New and very satisfied reader!

As both a writer and a fan of smut, I have to say this story is amazing. It took me a few weeks to catch up but the fact that I put in the effort to proves how captivating your world became. I usually don't stick with stories for longer than five chapters or so. I think your story is one of two that I've stuck with well into the double digits.

When I have the time I will definitely have to read it over to catch up on all the hints and story seeds you've been planting throughout everything. I won't lie, I was a little skeptical in the beginning at the idea that none of these angels had discovered so much as masturbation, but one, their naivety made the story more fun, and two, you made it clear that some of them had. I also love the mix of smut and story that you have going on. The sex doesn't feel forced and Blaze's bro-zoning certain girls is interesting, though I do want to see a few break free from it. While not technically "bro"zoning, it was very satisfying when Jie Er was back in the sexual saddle again. Part of me is curious if Elyssa will break through that since I'd assume Blaze would make her wings heal faster. I'm not sure if having them plucked is the same or less damaging than having them ripped out by a Quetzal.

Though speaking of Elyssa, I love her character. Especially with how she spun the tale for Blaze about what actually happened after her torture. I mean, sure the truth will come out to Blaze eventually but I love that she literally sees him turn half demon and go Hulk Smash and her reaction to that is he will never know what actually happened, and I need to get strong enough nip that shit in the bud and protect him from himself.

The use of things like tainting and how other races like Pixies and Undine are treated are also a very nice touch that adds a bit more realism and intrigue to other aspects of the story. And the tournament was really fun! Action scenes can be tricky. If you're too detailed, it gets boring and if you're not detailed enough, it comes across as phoned in and you have a good in between there. The fact that I was sure the tournament could only go one way and you subverted that expectation without it feeling like a cheap cop out was done very well. I also loved Niko's reveal. I honestly didn't see that one coming.

Let's see, what else... Oh! As an unofficial poll, I think that Astrid is my favorite character. She's just the right balance of sexy, funny, and mysterious, though Jie Er is a really close second just because of how overall awesome she is. I also really look forward to Alice getting more screen time and hopefully a scene of her own as much as I love her peeking tendencies. A quickly rising one is Rebecca's mom. I did not think you would pull that particular trigger, especially as quickly as you did lol. I fully approve, especially with her past and reasoning for being so suddenly forward. Is there a Mother's Day equivalent in Azra El? I would adore it if there was some situation where Rebecca realized the best gift she could give was time with Blaze and was just all, "Goddess Dammit, FINE! Just keep it down and give me the damn strap on. Jie Er's really gonna get it." Assuming she didn't just keep the strap on regardless.

Also, I might be in the minority here but I don't overly care about Blaze's past. It could be the writer in me but it doesn't seem overly important to the plot more than how it defines Blaze's actions in this world. When I'm writing, I personally avoid giving unnecessary details because sometimes characters do weird things when digital pen gets to digital paper and you don't want to be cornered into an early reveal or you can't do something interesting because you gave away information that wasn't needed at the time.

I was curious about something though. Was there a reason you put the tournament and the kidnapping into the same chapter? It just seemed like it easily could have been two different chapters with how dark shit got in that one(which I loved btw. It's great when a story can be action packed, sexy, funny, and super dark when necessary) and how the tone changed. I did love the reveal of why Blaze is so powerful and more or less his origins in this world. Lol I was sure he would have begged to take Elyssa's place if she was let go. But I'd say your way was definitely better. Like I'm sure a lot of people are, I anxiously await the demon side of things.

Anyway, I think it's clear that I enjoyed your story and there just isn't enough time to talk about 20 chapters of content in one comment lol. I'm sure now that I'm caught up, my next one will be more concise. Keep up the good work and good luck on the self publishing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Speechless....

I'm a lit reader from past 10-12 years and never ever anything has engaged me or im engrossed in something with such dedication. From past 2-3 days I'm behind my office deadlines, but to hell with it. You are an awesome writer and should keep doing it. Words are less and I'm no writer but if you would have been in front of me then I would have done this. Take a bow Sage Vatsyayan of this era.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

Well by now I am a fan . An avid reader of ficterotica . GR8 story . Such a different twist was enjoyable . I agree with you that there were more than enough clues as to Blazes previous life . No more is necessary . I think they are just looking for a logical explanation of how this impossible transformation occurred . Just go with it people . Obviously a new world , a different timeline . With no earthly influences . Yet . That's a good thing . If you promise more to come . Then I can't wait .

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

My first comment on your story not becoz I didn't have time to comment on the other stories way back,but yes I didn't have the time.man this is a masterpiece I stumble upon and for the life of me couldn't take a break.I was well engrossed and well entertained.One thing I can proudly say is,you my friend are a talented and gifted story teller.Keep up the good work hope one day you get this published.To immortalized you work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was...surprisingly good. Shockingly good that I didn't even see it coming. It's one of those things where one initially enjoys for porn but stayed around for plot. And I think you could expand your audience to Royalroad and Wattpad! Should get the PG 13 version of your story for this too!

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I remember reading all the way upto the previous chapter but for whatever reason, I haven't read the finale until now. This series has always been on the back of my mind whenever I read any fantasy stories and when I saw an update from the author, I remembered loving this series and read the whole thing in 3 days. I'm kicking myself for not reading the finale when it came out, because it is one of the most exhilarating climaxes I've ever read. The fights and the reveals were executed outstandingly.

This series also has some of the best world building ever. The world feels like it exists. it has a rich history, different peoples and actual governments. All of these make it feel more tangible. Touching racial issues is always a bold thing to do, especially in stuff like erotica, but I think you managed to depict them surprisingly well.

The only criticism I have is the protagonist's insecurity in his masculinity. You keep focusing on how he definitely is a man and how he is afraid of doing stuff because he might be perceived otherwise. It feels pretty jarring in such a well crafted story.

I'm super excited to read the next arc of the story. You are a great writer CapDargon21 and I'm glad that I was able to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Caprcious Dragon,

Your writing has brought me a great deal of enjoyment so far, i look forward your new works.

How are betty and phil? I hope they are well and happy. I would like to see more of them, so please refrain from punting or eating them.

Regards,

Josh_D

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This and Life as a New Hire are my all time favourite stories on this site. What this story does even better than LAANH is it rations out the ridiculous and hilarious rhetoric in a really controlled and balanced approach that's ultimately truly enjoyable and is sure to leave a smile on your face.

Also what this story does really really well is its sex scenes rather than monotonous repetitive narratives which frankly get annoying. This one does a great job of individualising each experience and bringing the participants closer which afterall isn't that what sex is supposed to do?

Anyway think this is my 3rd time through and still as good as the first time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES