The Azra-El Series Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jie Er kneaded it, before beginning to slowly pump it up and down. It began to feel even hotter under her touch.

"Aunty... Can you kiss it for me?"

Jie Er looked at Blaze's "innocent" face, his green eyes staring down at her with an expectant look. Her gaze was drawn back to his cock, positioned right in front of her face as she pumped it with her soft hand. She tentatively leaned in to kiss the tip and looked up to watch his expression. She heard him moan slightly as her lips caressed his penis, and took this as encouragement to continue, as she smooched it once more, and then again.

"Lick it please, aunty!"

Jie Er felt very confused, but she wanted to make his condition better, so she complied. She also felt a strong inexplicable urge to put it in her mouth and wondered how it would feel.

She extended a pink tongue and gingerly licked the hole at the tip.

Once more, she fixed her eyes upon him, to see if what she was doing seemed to help.

Blaze stood there and gazed upon her blue eyes affixed on his in a wide-eyed and concerned look, watching her inexperienced attempts to lick his member.

"Like this?" she asked, running her tongue around his tip.

"More please!"

Jie Er licked the tip a little more, placing her tongue flush along its width and slightly swirling it around. Blaze groaned appreciatively as the hot and wet sensation of her tongue massaged his head.

On her own volition, she began to lick and caress his whole member, encouraged by his moans of pleasure. When I do this, I should pay attention to the whole thing, not just the tip, she thought to herself. Maybe it will happen again? She half wanted it to happen again.

"Aunty, can you suck on it like I sucked on your nipples?" he asked, trying his best to retain the innocence in his voice.

Jie Er quickly obliged and enclosed her lips around his tip, closing her eyes momentarily as she focused on wrapping her lips over her teeth. The sensation was hot against her lips, and she could feel its rhythmic lurch in her mouth. She sucked on it slowly, while constantly licking, her gaze upon it as she concentrated on her motions.

Blaze gently pushed himself deeper into her mouth, until almost three inches were inside her.

She felt his member push deeper, gliding along towards the back of her tongue; her mouth felt hot and full. Blue eyes shone up at him, as he pushed deeper into her mouth, hoping that taking him deeply like this was the proper way. He then started pumping it in and out as Jie Er held on to his butt cheeks. She felt slightly breathless at this large, hard, and fiery organ in her mouth, and began to concentrate on breathing through her nose.

Her plump breasts swayed slightly as he looked upon this gorgeous, platinum-blonde-haired angel as he thrust into her mouth. He could hear the audible sound of her breathing through her nose and the wet slurping, as she sucked on him and ran her tongue along the underside of his member.

The tension in his penis slowly built up, as he pumped her hot, wet mouth, and was astonished at how quickly she was learning to pleasure him. Her innocent stare and sparkling blue eyes stirred him even more and soon he couldn't hold on anymore.

Almost uncontrollably, he pushed his entire length into her until he hit the back of her mouth. Jie Er's eyes widened and just as she was about to push him away, Blaze came inside her. She felt streams of warm liquid hit the back of her mouth and run down her throat as he spasmed four jets of semen.

"I am so sorry! Did I hurt you?" he asked, guiltily, quickly pulling out. In the height of his orgasm, he hadn't been able to control himself. It was strange as he could not recall having such a lack of control, from the hazy memories he still retained from previous life on Earth.

Jie Er coughed a little, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Though his abrupt burst had surprised her, the liquid itself felt warm and comfortable, flowing down her throat.

"It is okay, Blaze Er. It seemed like you were not in control. Something came out of your thing, though. I swallowed a lot of it," she replied breathlessly, as she gazed at his penis, the sweetness and tartness of his essence still upon her tongue.

"It feels much better now. Thank you!" Blaze replied, as his penis visibly relaxed and shrank.

"Looks like it... I wonder what happened. Anyway, we now know that if it happens again, I need to lick, and suck on it until I swallow what comes out," Jie Er said innocently with a smile as she patted his shaft.

Bereft of his arousal, guilt finally hit him. What am I doing? Jie Er had been so kind to him, and he felt horrible about the deception. He immersed himself back into the water, trying to move away from the angel. However, Jie Er grabbed his hand, and pulled him back onto her lap and her warm embrace. It seemed it was too late for him to be embarrassed over such things.

After another fifteen minutes of soaking in silence, Jie Er decided it was time to head back.

Her voluptuous, protruding ass bounced slightly as she stepped out of the water, and the way the water dribbled down her skin was almost mesmerizing. However, this time, Blaze kept his gaze away.

Once dried and dressed, they went back into the living room of the cottage, and they sat on the sofas, while Blaze asked Jie Er various things about his new world.

She talked about angels and demons; of pixies and fairies, who were as similar to one another as they were different; of mermaids, and their variety of sub-races; of djinn who floated rather than fly in the skies; of the Yakshas of the rainforests; of Pegasi and Gryphons that served as steeds; of xenodons, large carnivorous cats; and of Quetzals, the largest and most dangerous flying creatures of the continent. Everything she spoke about filled him with awe, and he couldn't control the urge to explore and witness the wonders of this new world that he found himself in.

Soon, however, it was time for bed, and Jie Er ushered him into her bedroom, despite his weak protests. He wanted to sleep beside her, but he was afraid of what he may do, and in that moment he was unsure of doing such things with this angel, who seemed to view him as a child who she needed to protect.

Her bedroom consisted of a massive 10x10 foot feather bed, a large wooden wardrobe, a dressing table with a mirror and a chair, and finally, a golden lyre that was leaning against the bed.

Jie Er climbed into the bed, pulled the covers over herself, and invited him in. Blaze got in but tried to keep as much of a distance from her as possible.

"Good night, Aunt Jie Er!" he said, closing his eyes.

"Good night, Blaze Er," Jie Er replied, placing a gentle hand over his shoulder. She may have pulled him into her bosom, if not for the fact that she seemed to sense his sudden reticence.

Blaze fell asleep, thinking and half-hoping that he would wake up to realize that it had all been a wonderful, fantastical dream.

oOo