When Anna came home for Christmas

Story Info
Sam is anxious to get home, but things don't go to plan.
4.3k words
4.55
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning of Christmas Eve. I loved working on the estate at this time of year. There was something magical in the air, it felt timeless and steeped in tradition. A few days earlier I had cut a magnificent Fir tree for the hall and masses of Holly and Ivy to decorate the many fireplaces and architraves. Recently it had turned much colder and a light dusting of snow had fallen overnight. As the morning light began to break through, an ominous sky of thick, laden clouds was slowly revealed. Heavy snow showers were forecast throughout the day. This concerned me asI was hoping to get away early that evening and drive back home.

The main tasks for the morning were digging and washing the vegetables ready for the big day.

carrots, swede, parsnips, red cabbage and of course lots of Brussels sprouts, all from the garden, along with various herbs. Some potatoes and a few apples came out of storage. I worked quickly but carefully, only the best produce would do.

As I scrubbed the carrots in the icy water my hands were raw and stinging from the cold. Large flakes of snow began to fall. The wind whipped them swirling into my face and eyes.

Through the open gateway of the kitchen garden I caught a glimpse of the Land Rover taking off up the drive. The snow was falling faster now. I could barely see it but for the distinctive outline. Perhaps someone's going to pick up Anna I thought.

As I stood there preparing the veg, I caught delicious smells wafting from the kitchen. Every now and then a little warm draft would dance under my nose. Sweet and savoury, laden with spices. My thoughts tuned to Anna, as they often did. I had not seen her since May. I had hoped to see her in the summer, but the family had spent months sailing the Med. I knew she was meant to be coming back for Christmas. I felt strangely nervous and excited. Although I longed to see her again, I felt protective of my perfect image of her, my memory of the evening we had together. The more time passed, the more I feared reality would not live up to that memory and perhaps with one of her throw away comments, she would dash my flawless reverie.

I dried everything off as best I could and crated it up. As I got to the kitchen I heard carols ring out on a small radio just above the gentle hubbub. The windows dripped with condensation.

Mary greeted me warmly, the hot air rushing past her, blasting me with intoxicating smells.

"Look at the state of you Sam, come in. come in!" she pleaded.

"I had better not," I said "lots to do."

"Come and warm yourself you daft boy, we need someone to test the mince pies."

That was all the persuasion I needed. Five minutes won't hurt I thought. I slipped off my muddy boots and took off my wax jacket.

"Come on, come in you must be frozen half solid." chirruped Mary, taking my jacket to hang in front of the Aga.

It was a hive of activity. Trays upon trays of mince pies covering almost every available surface.

"Now love, will you have Brandy butter?"

"Er, yes please! sounds good."

Mary surgeon like, removing the tops of a few mince pies called out "Caroline will you pour this handsome young man some coffee."

A pretty redhead looked at me bashfully.

"Yes Mam." She Replied.

She bought it over to me with a half curtsy.

"Thank you very much." I said looking into her green eyes as I took the mug of coffee.

She smiled holding my gaze.

"Here you go young man." Mary interrupted putting a little plate into my hand.

Three steaming mince pies with melted brandy butter oozing from the gaps

"Tell me what you think." she beamed

They were heavenly. Light airy pastry, unctuous filling and a good kick of warming brandy.

As I ate and drank Mary told me about everything she had left to do before this evenings drinks party. Her sense of urgency reminded me I still had a lot left to do myself if I was going to get away this evening. I went to take my plate and mug to Caroline who had begun to wash up.

"Here, allow me." she said softly turning to take them from me with delicate soapy hands.

Joined momentarily by the objects we both held, our eyes locked again and I took in her soft features.

''Mistletoe!'' Mary shouted "We haven't got any mistletoe!"

Caroline blushed and turning quickly back to her washing up.

'Don't worry, I'll get some now."

I took my nicely warmed jacket and slipped my boots back on at the door.

The snow began to fall again as I climbed the ladder and I cut a good clump of mistletoe from an old wizened apple tree that had clearly played host to the parasitic plant for too long. I thought to myself I must try and get some going elsewhere before this tree gives up the ghost.

The rest of the day went quickly as I ticked off various Jobs that needed wrapping up. A quick shower and a shave was all I had time for, before changing into my best shirt and tie.

Thick snow crunched under foot as I made my way through the gloaming, When the house came into view it looked magnificent. Dozens of windows radiating a warm glow that bathed the snow below in orange light. I felt immense pride in that moment. I felt part of something bigger.

I was warmly welcomed, a drink thrust into my hand. The room buzzed with a mixture of family, staff and neighbours. The Christmas Eve drinks party was a tradition that had gone on for as long as anyone could remember. As I made polite conversation I looked for Anna, she was nowhere to be seen. My mulled wine was topped up again as I fought off a request from a neighbour to fix his fence, I presume at our hosts expense. I scanned the room again for Anna, no luck. I did notice Caroline was also receiving unwelcome attention from one of the Keepers. I downed my drink and made my excuses.

She looked lovely, her red hair in ringlets. A simple emerald green dress brought out her eyes.

I saw her relief as I approached. I greeted the two of them, I was perhaps a little over familiar with her. The combination of drinking on an empty stomach and my aim to get rid of Bryan, Ryan or what ever his name was, brought out my competitive streak. It soon did the trick and we were alone. I got to know Caroline. She was very sweet and charming. I felt the attraction was mutual.

She was very funny and had a wicked sense of humour. Blocking out the background noise we laughed together sharing a few fervent glances.

Slowly the chatter around us hushed a little. An almost imperceptible change, nevertheless I turned and as bodies passed each other I saw Anna looking coldly in my direction before she was blocked from view again. I struggled to keep my conversation with Caroline going. It took all my willpower not to look back in Anna's direction. By the time I did, she had gone.

A few guests had started to leave. Most that were still there looked as though they were just getting started! I was beginning to think about heading off when Caroline said she had to give Mary a hand in the kitchen for the rest of the evening. We said our good byes with slightly more distance than we had had before Anna's appearance. I think Caroline must have picked up on the distraction.

I said good bye to a few others including 'his lord and ladyship.'

I nipped to the lavatory before I left. I stood in the hall buttoning up my coat in preparation for a cold walk home, when I heard the tap of heals on the grand marble staircase to my left. I saw her shiny stocking covered legs first, As she made her way carefully down the stone steps. As she came completely into view she saw me, before looking down again. She was concentrating on keeping her footing. I watched her intently, she looked absolutely stunning. She wore a short black cocktail dress, Diamonds in her ears and around her neck. She sparkled and shimmered in the festive lights as she crossed the hall to reach me.

"Hello Sam."

"Anna." was my reply, not sure how this would go.

"Leaving already?"

"Yeah, I'm driving home tonight."

There was no reaction.

"Enjoy the Party?" She asked pointedly.

"Yes, I did thank you."

"Well it's good to see you're making new friends!"

"What Caroline?....You're jealous!"

"Of course I'm not!" she said far too defensively.

I had underestimated her insecurity. The hard, confident exterior was cracking.

I was enjoying her vulnerability, but I didn't like to see her suffer.

"You look amazing by the way." I offered.

She instantly softened.

"It's all for you!"

She looked longingly at me and then up above my head.

I followed her gaze. A sprig of mistletoe hung directly above me in the doorway.

As our eyes met, she smiled, a mischievous look about her.

Her eyes darted between my eyes and my mouth, She placed her palms flat on my chest.

Then the door to the music room burst open. She sprang back.

"Anna darling! there you are" It was her father "Where have you been?"

"I had some wrapping to do." she said flustered.

"I see you've met our head gardener then?" He said loudly. The drink becoming more obvious in his voice.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good! Good! Fine boy! fine boy you are Sam, keep up the good work!"

"Thank you Sir."

It was obvious he was not going to leave the two of us there alone.

"Well I must be going, Merry Christmas to you both!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! To your good health my boy!" He bellowed before emptying his glass.

"Merry Christmas!" Anna said sadly, before she turned to rejoin the party with her Father.

I'd stayed at the party far longer than I had intended. My drink had been continuously topped up. When got back to the cottage I struggled to get the key into the lock; I realised I had drunk far too much to drive, even if the roads had been better. It was a straight forward decision; I'd leave first thing in the morning.

I set a fire, got changed, poured myself a good sized single malt and settled in the armchair. My feet were so grateful for the sheepskin rug and the warmth of the fire. I got up to top up my glass and put the radio on.

Christmas songs, of course! Oh well it is Christmas Eve I suppose.

As Fairy tale of New York started up I felt a pang of sadness, I thought of my mates, they'd all be at the pub back home. Maybe if I had stuck to the plan and just stayed an hour at the party, I'd be back there with them now.

The fire crackled, snapping me from my negative thoughts. Besides, it had been worth it to see Anna again. Even if it was just for the briefest of moments.

I felt drunk, my head span with thoughts of Anna this evening, her dress, the lights, her walking down the staircase towards me. My mind flashed back to the summer. The animal desire, god I wanted her again so badly. I reach my hand inside my pyjama bottoms. I tugged half-heartedly, picturing the way she had looked up at me when she took me in her mouth. I was too tired for this, I lay back in the chair and drifted off.

I woke with a jolt. The heavy tumbler had fallen from my hand. Thankfully it hadn't smashed.

The fire was just a glow of embers. The clock showed quarter to twelve. I'd been out for a couple of hours. I wiped up the spilt whisky and put another log on the fire. The radio was repeating the earlier carol service from Kings college, I left it on. I washed up my glass, wrung out the cloth and hung it to dry. I thought I heard a faint tapping. I was hard to hear over the radio. Then there was a much sturdier knock at the door.

Anna stood ankle deep in snow, as it continued to fall heavily around her. Her high heals replaced with riding boots. Snow flakes clung to her hair, hat and scarf. Her nose pink and her lips cherry red.

I stared in disbelief.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Yes, of course, come in!"

She unwound the white scarf, and took off her hat looking for somewhere to put them.

"Here." I hung them on the back of the door.

She straightened her hair, before unbuttoning her thick fur coat

"I was on my way to mass, I saw your light was on."

I nodded.

"I thought you had left?"

She released the last button. Sliding her coat back and down.

"I thought the roads would be bad and I've probably drunk a bit too much!"

She was still wearing the figure hugging dress from the party.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"What do you have?"

"Whisky, Beer..."

she grimaced.

"Let me have a look." I checked in the larder. I had a bottle of white. I grabbed some glasses.

"Is Sauvignon Blanc okay?" I asked as I came back in to the room.

Her boots stood neatly on the hearth. One foot rested on the seat of the armchair, her stocking rolled down to her calf. She paused looking up. Her silhouette flickering against the fire.

"Perfect" She said smiling.

"Make yourself at home!" I quipped.

"Oh I will, don't worry"

"Sure of yourself aren't you?"

"Always!" She turned and sat in the armchair, pointing her remaining stocking in the air. "Give me a hand?"

I set the wine on the table and knelt before her, gently I slid the stocking off. The back of my fingers brushed against her silky smooth thigh before easing it over her knee and calf. She was loving this.

"Thank you, kind Sir!"

She rose from the chair and tiptoed seductively over to the table,

"Christmas Carols eh?"

I stood, hanging her stockings.

"Yes, I fell asleep with it on, I can change it"

"No, I like it, leave it."

She poured two glasses. Passing one to me, she raised the other.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!"

I gestured for her to sit in the armchair and went to grab a dining chair.

"I think the master of the house should sit in his chair don't you?"

She knelt down on the rug before gracefully folding her legs to the side.

Intrigued, I sat before her.

"So what brings you to my door so late at night?"

"We have unfinished business."

"Oh?"

"I never got my kiss!"

"I'm all out of mistletoe, I'm afraid."

"Not a problem." she said rising back up to her knees, taking my glass from me.

She placed her hands on my thighs and leant in eyes closed.

Stooping a little we kissed softly for a second or two before she pulled back.

"Mmm," she murmured "More?"

I clasped her waist, pulling her closer and kissed her again, this time harder and longer. Our tongues played.

Our previous animal desire rekindled instantly. Urgently, she rolled my T-shirt up and together we removed it.

"Unzip me!" she implored, turning to the side

As I did, her dress opened like a pair of falling petals to reveal lacy burgundy lingerie. She looked exquisite. Panels of silk and lace accented with little silk bows encased her perfect body. As I took in her true majesty, I realised my hazy summer memory of her was nothing compared to the real thing. I felt so grateful for my change of plans. She looked absolutely breath-taking in the firelight, her diamond earrings sparkled with the slightest movement and her smooth skin glowed.

"You're so beautiful!" I managed completely in awe.

"Thank you." She said coyly, before running her hands up my thighs.

She reached down untying the drawstring on my pyjamas before easing them down to my ankles. She ran her hands back up my thighs, before taking my cock in her hands. She jerked me, gently smiling as she did so.

I felt she was unbalanced, I edged forward a little. She took this as an invitation and kissing the head softly. She kissed it again and then again.

"God, I missed your cock, your big beautiful cock. I think about it often."

"What do you think about?"

"I think about kissing it." she whispered with just a hint of shyness in between kisses.

"Tell me more."

"and licking it."

She placed the tip of her tongue at the base and slowly flattened it as she licked the length of my cock.

"mmm" she groaned. Repeating the movement, this time lingering around the head, rolling her tongue around the sides a little before dropping back down to start again. Her saliva lit by the flames.

"Anything else?"

Her tongue ran back up, she stopped at the head, looking deep into my eyes.

"Your hot cum filling my mouth!" holding my gaze she took me in her mouth.

She bobbed gently, her hands still working together and her tongue softly caressing. I placed my hands on her shoulders, before running them up her neck and through her hair. I gently held her head, resisting the urge to thrust. She must of felt my desire. She took me deeper into her throat. gagging briefly, as she choked herself. It felt so amazing but I could tell she wasn't loving it.

I reached down feeling her tits through the textured bra. They were as incredible as I remembered. I slipped my hands inside, finding her nipples, circling them with my fingers as they hardened. I squeezed her breasts, they filled my hands as she lovingly sucked my dick. It was pleasure beyond words. Anna's eyes closed, her jaw dropped the more I played with her tits. Sighing loudly she pulled my cock from her mouth. Her hair messed up, a string of saliva still linking her lower lip to my cock. She wiped it away, before straddling me on the armchair. Kneeling on the arms, her taut body hovered over me. She lent down to kiss me, then lowering onto me she ground her pussy on my dick. Throwing her head back she pushed her breasts closer to my face, I grasped them firmly, squeezing, they heaved at the top of her bra. I buried my face in her silky, lacy cleavage, between her firm tits as my hands squeezed them together.

Reaching a hand under her I felt her pussy through her wet knickers. Slipping my fingers inside, I felt her sopping slit, hot with desire. The fire light danced shadows across her frame. I kissed and sucked at her bosom, squeezing them before feeling her waist and arse. She pulled her knickers to the side and guided my cock with her other hand, rubbing it back and forth on her clit. She slowly eased herself down onto me little by little. Rising back up before pushing down harder she stretched to accommodate me. Arching her back she reached behind, fumbled momentarily before leaning back and proudly removing her bra. I sucked her tits and held her firm buttocks to aid her in controlled movements. As she relaxed into it she showed she didn't need any help. She began to ride me harder and deeper. My mouth could no longer track her tits. They bounced up so delightfully each time she thrust down onto me. She rode my cock with one hand still pulling her underwear to the side the other clutching her chest as her breasts rebounded again and again. Pushing myself back in to the chair I reached up, holding her full tits. She lent back placing her free hand on her arse.

Anna finally tired, slowing right down almost falling into me. Her knickers needed to go.

I eased her back on to the sheep skin rug. I rolled her last remaining item of clothing down to her knees before she slipped her legs out one by one.

I lay beside her, so I could suck her tits and finger her at the same time. Her legs slackened, opening up for me.

"Mmm," she moaned "will you kiss me there?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Wait, I want it like this." She knelt up and repositioned herself over my face. I massaged her arse. I could smell her sweet pussy juices and I wanted to taste her so badly. She rocked back and forth, I squeezed her toned buttocks. She gradually got closer to my hungry mouth before I couldn't take any more. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her onto my waiting tongue. She tasted so good. I lapped gently at first, then steadily tongued her. She found my cock and jerked me roughly as she bucked uncontrollably, grinding on my face. She leant forward and began lazily sucking my cock, sometimes just slapping it around her tongue and face as she moaned, before sucking it with real passion and dedication again. Stacked in intense pleasure, our bodies roasted in front of the fire, the heavenly music heightening the experience.

She shuffled forward collapsing face first into the armchair and sticking her arse into the air. Rising, I knelt behind her before taking her waist in one hand and pushing myself into her waiting pussy with the other. Gripping her hips I thrust in and out a few times, before controlling her back and forth onto my cock. I marvelled at the sight as I entered her again and again. Her back glowing by the fire light, her curves cast dark shadows, her toned arse buffeted by my firm strokes.

12