When Anna came home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still inside her I leant forward, my arms crossing her chest. Holding her tightly, we writhed together. Breathless and sweaty, we moved as one.

It was getting so hot, I peeled away from her, my hands wrapped around her waist. I watched my cock slide in and out, her wet lips gripping me each time I withdrew.

I loved all her little moans and sighs.

A little clumsily I shifted up from my knees to a squat. One leg at a time, remaining inside her.

The change in angle allowed me to fill her with everything I had, right to my pelvic bone. She gripped the armchair and wailed deeply. I fucked her with all my power, until my legs began to tire. I was close to cumming and so was Anna. As my thrusts softened I reach my hands around to feel her tits, before sliding one down to her swollen clit. This sent her over the edge. She sobbed and moaned, her body crumpled into the chair, shaking violently. Her buttocks and pussy clenching to completely restrict my movement. I cradled her, kissing her neck enjoying her intense pleasure.

I straighten up withdrawing from her. She turned dropping to sit on the rug her back propped against the seat of the chair, her legs spread.

Looking up, she said hungrily. "I want your cum."

"Oh yeah?" I clutched my throbbing dick wanking it slowly. "Tell me where?"

She pointed to her open mouth "In my mouth, I want it all in my mouth!"

I squatted slightly and plunged my cock into her open mouth before withdrawing completely, I repeated this teasing her. I pushed her head back and positioning my balls over her waiting lips. She sucked them dutifully as I continued to stroke, occasionally plunging back into her mouth for some lubrication.

My balls twitched, knowing I was close she snatched my cock. I rested my hands behind my hips. She gripped me hard with both hands her mouth sucking the head of my cock. My legs were shaking from the extended squat and the intense pleasure.

"Mmm, cum for me!" She said looking into my eyes wickedly.

"Cum for me Sam!"

"I want to taste it." She stuck out her tongue.

A thick spurt spilt onto it. Then another splattered the inside of her mouth. She swallowed, another spurt splashed onto her closed lips, and ran down her chin.

"Ah! so much!" She giggled as it spurted onto her face.

She opened her mouth again, stroking me as I came hard down her waiting throat. She swallowed again as I continued to fill her gaping mouth. As the flow lessened she greedily sucked as if to drain every last drop from me. She happily licked my shaft clean all the while making appreciative noises. With her fingers she scooped up a couple of drops that had fallen onto her tits and popped them into her mouth. With a thumb she found a big splatter on her cheek and slid that into her mouth before sucking her thumb clean, all the while looking up at me with a cheeky, lustful expression. I squeezed past her to sit back in the armchair, my legs were burning.

She turned onto her knees to face me. Not before licking her lips clean and checking she had eaten absolutely all my cum, she took my softening cock back in her mouth. She continued sucking me so gently and tenderly, it felt like an act of love. Eventually she slowed and finally came to rest, with her head in my lap. I stroked her hair as I watched the firelight dance over her beautiful back. With the angelic Christmas carols ringing out, I felt incredible joy and gratitude. I could have happily stayed in that moment forever!

12