All Comments on 'When Annie made me Lucy - Pt. 01'

by LucyCanyon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd8 months ago

stories that keep changing who is talking are awful, couldnt get past the 4th paragraph

sheilatvsheilatv8 months ago

Can't wait to read more,don't we all wish this would happen in real life.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Yes knowing who is talking at the time. Little bit lost.

Nice story line of closet crossdressing coming out.

Please next chapter, love to see if he goes shopping dressed up, makeup, nails done.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow8 months ago

Not huge fan of the back and forth character change, but interesting enough to read the next one.

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

Please choose a person to write in. You do not have to chops to switch back and forth as yet. Just pick one POV and stick to it.

This was just awful.

diane92374diane923748 months ago

I enjoyed your story. It is slightly distracting when you change from Annie to John as quickly as you have.

Sissy_TrishSissy_Trish8 months ago

I am a big fan of Annie and enjoyed talking with her over the years.....it was sad to see her leave...nice way to reconnect in a small way with her again

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

A very interesting beginning of the story about Annie and John, you present individual situations in an interesting way, both how Ania experiences it and how Johny experiences it (although you can get a bit lost in it all, confused with such a frequent and quick change of people). I can understand John, who likes to dress up and even wear women's underwear or clothes every day. I often do it myself, and I have to hide it from my family, loved ones, friends from work, clubs, housing estates, or other people. I am very interested in how John deals with it and whether Ania will help him with it?

📖🧑🏻👸🏻❤️👩🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻.

📖❤️

Bardzo interesujący początek historii o Annie i Johnie, ciekawie przedstawiasz poszczególne sytuacje zarówno jak przeżywa to Ania i jak doświadcza tego Johny (choć można się w tym wszystkim troszkę pogubić, zamieszać przy tak częstym i szybkim zmianie osób). Umiem zrozumieć Johna, który lubi się przebierać a nawet nosić na co dzień damską bieliznę czy ubranie. Sam/a często to robię, a muszę to ukrywać przed rodziną, bliskimi, czy znajomymi z pracy, klubu, osiedla, czy innymi osobami. Bardzo Mnie interesuje jak John sobie z tym radzi i czy Ania mu w tym pomoże? 📖🧑🏻👸🏻❤️👩🏻.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻.

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_512 months ago

I really liked the way the story was told I also loved that the author must have had someone proofread it for them it was very easy to read without having to translate in my head what was being said a lot of authors stories I have read don't seem to proofread their stories. So I have to give this great story a 5 plus!!!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Normally I don’t enjoy when a story jumps back and forth between points of view but I believe that is because most authors make it feel as though the reader is being jerked violently between two people and it isn’t written as a continuation of conversation but instead it is differing thoughts and ideas which sometimes aren’t even cohesive. You have a wonderful conversation between the pair with their innermost thoughts and ideas mixed within which allows the reader to feel how connected these two really are. 5⭐️ with more to come.

Lexx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucyCanyon@LucyCanyon
I just love the feel of nylon stockings on a sexy lady's legs, but as a man I long ago discovered its an even better feeling when we both wear them! I am straight in orientation but kinky in mind, I just like a little alternative clothing at times and wear it under my own regu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES