When Annie made me Lucy - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John

Annie slipped my cock inside her warm mouth and started the most amazing fellatio I had received, her light touch occasionally contrasted with deep sucking as she took more and more of my length into her mouth. I gasped when she teased my rosebud, I love the sensations of being touched there and the sensitive perineum, and I felt myself get even harder in her mouth. I sensed she was on a mission and right now she was in control, my turn to pleasure her would come later. I held her head and bucked as my orgasm approached and felt Annie trying to relax her throat to get even more of my length inside her.

The sight was amazing for me, a longed for experience of sex in my feminine clothes with a woman who not only tolerated but positively encouraged this. As I watched her work my cock with her hand, easing it out a little so she could hold and stroke it, she looked me in the eyes, showing me she wanted this, and was desiring me as I was. I thought I could smell her own arousal, I couldn't see her tiny panties but I was hoping, thinking they would be wet from the arousal this was giving us both.

I had the presence of mind just to raise an eyebrow, a sign to say I am soooo close, and Annie redoubled her efforts and took the whole length of my swollen, smooth member back inside her mouth. I felt my cum rising, held Annie's head as my cock reached deep into her and the first spurt of hot cum erupted from my cock. I groaned and thrust, my first three jets filling her mouth as I eased back to rest the still spurting cock head into her tongue. Finally, eventually, the last small thrust and I was spent, and I could not remember cumming so hard. Annie left my cock in her mouth and sucked the sensitive flesh until she had all my cum drained from me. My legs felt wobbly as I held on to her and breathed, "Fuck... that was... amazing, you were... are... amazing... "

Annie

I smile and stand up, parting my lips and showing you my mouth full of your cum, moving it around with my tongue... inviting you if you are willing.

John

Spent, I leant back against the worktop, aware now we had never even moved from where Annie served me wine. Annie stood, and showed me she had not swallowed all my load... was she inviting me to kiss her? Fuck, I had never done that, and yet.. right now it seemed the most natural and sexy thing to do.

I leaned forward and closed my lips over hers, sealing my cum in our mouths... and kissed her, my tongue tasting me for the first time as my hands found her gorgeous firm ass cheeks.

Annie

Your willingness to kiss me so easily makes me moan softly in approval as I let your tongue explore my mouth, your large load of cum quickly coating both of our mouths, our lips and tongues. This *was* going to be fun! I enjoy your embrace and how your strong hands work my ass. That's a secret I'll save for later but you've got me quite turned on.

I carefully tuck your cock back in your panties and smooth out your skirt before taking your hand and leading you upstairs. My bedroom is spacious with a large walk-in closet loaded with all sorts of women's clothes, heels, and such. The bed was king-sized and covered with a puffy satin comforter in deep green. The things in the room were beautiful in a classic sense, well-made, and expensive.

I draw you on to the bed as I lie back, propped up by the throw pillows over the bed pillows. Impatient, I spread my legs and urge your face between them...

John

Annie was leading me here, and right now I was going with this. The salty taste of my own cum shared with her was ok, the act itself more arousing than I thought it would be and Annie really seemed to like it. She really responded as I squeezed her gorgeous ass cheeks, and I was hoping this meant I could do more...

Her bedroom was very spacious and classy, but that was not where I was focussed. Annie lay back on her large bed and spread her thighs wide. I could see how aroused our first kisses had made her, how much she seemed to be turned on by what we were doing and how we were both dressed.

Her panties were glistening as her juices had soaked the sheer fabric making it almost translucent. Stroking her stockings as I knelt between her thighs I leaned in... intoxicating scents hit me but I resisted diving in immediately and moved to the bare flesh above her thigh highs... lightly blowing on one and stroking the other, light barely noticeable kisses on one.... gentlest of circling with fingertips. Swapping, approaching the gorgeously enticing pussy that was soaking her panties. I licked the wet fabric, eliciting a moan from Annie as she grabbed my hair and tried to pull me in... but I was determined to make it last for her and drank in the tasty juices as my tongue traced the outline of her pussy behind the sheer fabric. Finally I brought my hand up, grazed along her inner thigh and eased aside the fabric exposing her wet, puffy labia to me for the first time...

Annie

"Oh fuck yes..." I gasp. My hands grip the bed spread tightly as your breath on my exposed lips makes me tremble. I want to rush you but I know your pacing will make it even sweeter. I was so aroused that the room was quickly filled with my aroma even as I tasted bits of your cum still in my mouth. Knowing how much of a pain laundering the satin bedspread was, I do get you to stop and pull out a towel left under one of the pillows and arrange it under my ass. I resumed my position, my eyes begging you to resume yours...

John

Just as Annie was grasping the spread and her pussy was opening she realised how much juice our actions were generating... and she slid a towel under her. Smiling, I pushed her legs together, causing initial alarm to pass across her face until I reached up and drew her soaking satin panties down her stocking clad legs, past her heels and off. Then I parted her legs and saw her smoothly shaven plump ripe pussy properly for the first time.

"Fuck, that is so gorgeous and tempting," I breathed and resumed my light teasing way back up her silky covered thighs. Arriving at her pussy I lightly breathed on the now parting lips, glistening with drops of her honey. Passing by I licked her inner thigh leaving wet trails almost but not quite touching her engorged labia. She writhed above me as I got closer and closer before gently running just the tip of my tongue between those lips from bottom to top. I was rewarded with a groan and the glorious taste of her pussy juice.... Taking my time, pushing her thighs wider and back and up a little I licked lightly and slowly and regularly, drinking in her free flowing pussy juice, edging closer to her rosebud and her clit as my stroke lengthened. Finally teasing her I slowly inserted a single finger between her soaking pussy lips as I closed my lips around her clit and began to hum

Annie

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." became my mantra as your fingers, tongue and lips did wonders to my sex. You had me writhing under your touch, aching for more. You feel your finger almost sucked into my pussy by my flexing muscles. With the slippery juices running down, it was also easy to slip a finger into my bottom which seemed to get an even stronger moan and reaction from me. You could tell I was so worked up that you could take me over the top in short order if you wished. A glance up and you see my hands have now crossed at the wrist and gripped the bars of my headboard giving you clues as to other things that turn me on...

John

I worked Annie into a frenzy, her pussy was overflowing now and she writhed above me as my tongue and mouth tried hard to stay attached to her slippery, puffy vaginal lips and clit. A finger circling her rosebud brought further moans until I slipped it inside her right rear channel. Gold! Her groans got louder as I worked a second digit into her second hole and clamped my mouth hard down onto her clit at the same time. My tongue buzzed over her sensitive nub even as I saw her arms cross and grab the bed head... note... must ask about her desires...

Finally I started to lightly clasp her clit between my teeth and drag, scrape, edge them around her bundle of nerves and slipped two fingers of my other hand into the sopping mess that was her pussy... the groans got louder and louder, her movements more rapid as she bucked underneath me...

Annie

The release was overwhelming, flooding through my body so powerful it demanded release... so I yelled, I shook, I writhed and closed my legs hard around your torso. Orgasms like this are uncommon for me, a buzzing ripple of waves, jolts of pleasure that took my breath away time and again making me gasp.

Since I was not restrained, I was finally able to push you away, the intensity too great, leaving my chest heaving, my legs closed tight. My hands reached for you, pulling at you to slide up, embrace and join me. I kiss you, tasting my sex all over your lips.

"This is going to be an amazing weekend," I finally whisper.

John

I watched in awe as the orgasm ripped through Annie's sexy body, her whole body shaking, pushing me away in the end as her clit and pussy were clearly too sensitive... but maybe I can remember that for another scenario....

Kissing her again was a little calmer than before, though another sexy first for me as she tasted herself on me, something no woman has wanted to do. Annie was clearly more open to all sorts of pleasures, her statement that it was going to be an amazing weekend reminded me it was only Friday night! Here I was, still dressed in my skirts, lingerie and heels kissing a semi-naked woman who had just sucked the most explosive orgasm from me...

"Its already been amazing, I do feel very relaxed with you, and your mind and body are just the perfectly arousing combination... you are very sexy to me," I replied. I stroked her face and went to unbutton her blouse, bizarrely her powerful orgasm had happened without me ever playing with her magnificent breasts.

"Tell me more about yourself, your desires, maybe your plans for us this weekend... whilst I just enjoy myself a little..," I went on, as my hands began to open her blouse and stroke the flesh above the satin bra slowly becoming visible

12