When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep comes easily to us both, and I will want details of your fun time with Jack tomorrow night. I find that I am glad you had a good time, and even if it were not my cock or mouth giving it to you I feel happy for you.

The next day goes quickly, and I just love the routine of dressing, makeup and all that it involves. I am sure I will tire of it as all women must at some point, but I get hard inside today's satin panties before I set off for work. We barely see each other as you set me tasks, I can sense your arousal and frustration at not being able to touch me and I smile to myself. I briefly see Katie and exchange a peck on the cheek and a hug, and a promise to lunch before the long weekend.

When I receive the package I go to the ladies restrooms and lock myself in a stall. Once I saw the toy and the noteI knew I needed privacy to follow your instructions. The jewelled end of the butt plug almost winks at me. I instantly start to get hard at the thought of putting it in at work - our work - and I lift my skirt and slip my panties down. Using the lube I slide a finger into my rear hole - my pussy always seems the right description but for a plug I guess it's my ass. When this is comfortable a second spreads me a little wider and I lube up the plug. It's a hard material and I am a little nervous but I slowly twist and feel my ass stretching, fuck... it's not a big one but am not yet used to this... did I think 'yet'?? Finally, and with almost a swift movement, the widest part stretches my opening and slides in.

Fuck, oh my god, that feels naughty and yet so good. My cock twitches and is aroused but not rock hard. I wipe the excess lube off and slip my panties up. How the hell can I walk... oh.... my... mmmm. Standing and smoothing my skirt I flush the stall and walk out. No one is there so I adjust my makeup, wash my hands and slowly walk out. It feels both amazing and strange, and I am sure people will know but they pay me no attention. I sit down and gasp, as the plug is pushed further in and slides around as I try not to squirm in my seat. This is gorgeous and yet torture, and I make a note to repay the compliment when you are mine! I see your door is closed as I tidy my desk and leave, still aroused at the clicking of my heels on the floor and the tug of my nylon holdups on my legs. I make a mental note to wear a garter belt one day this week, just to see how that feels for a day.

The drive home is amazingly arousing, I feel feminine and full, and I know you will be back home shortly after me. I ask Marie to fix a couple of cold drinks but I don't change and sit at the breakfast bar awaiting your return. I am constantly moving my ass, forcing the plug to move and tease me, and am already comfortable with its size and hardness. I wonder what my ass looks like with the jewelled end nestled between my cheeks, and blush when I realise this though is rather arousing. Just then I hear your car pull up.

Annie

I have no interest in dinner and ask Marie to leave us some things to munch on later in the evening. With that, I take your hand, kiss you passionately, and lead you upstairs to our bedroom.

"It was so hard to leave you alone today, to not go with you into the ladies' room," I say as I take off your blouse and skirt. My own follow to drape on a chair and I embrace you again. "I think you're getting me... hard..." I moan. "Wait here..."

In just a minute, I return from the walk-in closet and you see that I have a big hard-on stretching my panties. You're not sure but it seems even bigger than the first time you saw my cock. I walk up until I'm a couple feet away, spread my feet apart a little and put my hands on my hips. I give you a wicked smile and wait for you to decide what you want to do. The big butt plug makes you feel deliciously full but thinking my cock would only make you feel more full in your pussy...

Lucy

When you take me upstairs I shiver, knowing something will happen, knowing that the plug was inserted for a reason. When you remove our outer layers I am once again astonished at your figure, your beauty, your raw sexuality revealed in the stunning underwear you had worn through the day. I might be getting you hard, I know you are getting me really aroused and rock hard inside my... well your.. satin panties.

Oh... fuck... what a sight...

You look stunning, your full figure added to with a clear bulge like mine... bigger even.. in your satin panties. I can barely remember to breathe as you stand, feet apart and wait for my response.

I kneel in front of you and start to stroke your legs, lightly skimming the nylon of your sheer stockings, all the while staring at the bulge in front of me. Finally, feeling you moving, getting aroused above me I lightly run my nails down the outside of your satin bulge... you twitch, feeling every touch, every nail dragged down the head, the shaft, to the balls filling those panties. My own cock is leaking precum, my panties giving it away, and finally I slip the waistband up and over and before you realise I bob down and take the head of your cock into my mouth... deeper and deeper, licking the shaft as you fill my mouth and wondering if I can take this in my pussy

Annie

"Oh god yes," I moan as you engulf my magical cock. Maybe it is because the sensations are so new but it feels so much more sensitive than my pussy lips. Watching you gobble it so eagerly thrills me even more... loving the sight of you sucking cock, doing exactly what I was doing last night...

I lightly touch the top of your head with my fingertips, acknowledging you, not controlling you. I sigh and moan, whimpering at times as your tongue does amazing work stimulating me. I can't understand how I'm feeling all this but I let my mind slip into the suggested fantasy and enjoy my rigid, thick cock and heavy balls. I love your mouth stretched around the girth of it, how the shaft glistens with your saliva. You must have received blow jobs many times as you know exactly what to do, what not to do to be a perfect cock sucker.

You almost take me all the way but I stop you, gently pausing your work and moving you off my rock hard member coming out above my panties. My eyes are wild with desire but I try to slow down the tempo.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees," I urge as I visit a drawer. I come back with wrist and ankle cuffs... and a raised eyebrow. Are you up for this?

Lucy

I can't believe how good it feels to suck my girlfriend's cock, and whilst I know it's not real I also know you are feeling everything I do. I have never done this until Penelope's help for us both, and this cock is bigger than the first you had. It fills my mouth but still seems to throb as I coat it in my saliva, working up and down, swirling around, humming against it when it's lodged at the back of my throat and easing it out whilst scraping my teeth lightly along your length. All the time I am aware my pussy is full too, the feel of the shiny plug inside my lubed hole only adds to the sensation that I am a woman giving my girlfriend a blow job.

I cup your ass cheeks and slip my hands underneath to find your pussy or rear hole but you stop me

I don't question you, this is Annie in charge of Lucy and I am good with that, you know my limits and I trust you. Without a hesitation I kneel up on the bed. My cock tents my satin panties and has developed a wet spot where my precum oozes out. My stockings shine and show off my long legs, my breasts hang down in their silky bra, my nipples are erect and so sensitive. I wonder what I look like from behind, my satin covered cheeks still have the jewelled plug between but I don't think it will be there long. When you bring ankle and hand cuffs out I shiver. Your raised eyebrow checks with me but there is no need. I smile and nod, "I am all yours sweetie, all yours..."

Annie

I gently put each of your wrists and ankles in the cuffs. Drawing out chains attached under the bed, I attach them and you feel your movement constrained. You aren't able to move out of this position. I enjoy teasing you, walking around, caressing your breasts and nipples, your ass, your stocking-covered thighs, your neck, your lips. My fingertips move all over your panties, teasing, tugging, sliding all over your cock. Once I've got you all worked up, I kiss you and walk to get more things, my fat cock swinging deliciously in front of me.

I return holding something that looks like another very real cock... not Penelope real but very well designed. And it has straps attached to it. I tease your lips with the tip of this cock until you begin to tongue it and then open your lips. I slide the cock into your mouth as fast as you are eager to suck it in. Soon you are moaning and sucking as I attach the straps around the back of your head, fixing the cock deep in your mouth. It feels pretty real and you are enjoying the chance to suck again.

I move behind you on the bed and play with the butt plug, moving it until your hips and ass start squirming. I pump it a bit in and out and you easily shift into little slut mode, pushing back on it to get it in you again and again. I eventually draw it out, smiling as I hear your whine of disappointment. I settle behind you on my knees and caress your hips and ass, your panties bunched down at the top of your thighs. You feel the hot, wet tip of my cock touch your skin here and there and your utter need is clear.

Gripping your hips, I put pressure on your pussy to accept my cock and with the training of the butt plug, it is only moments before I gasp and sink my flesh into you. I watch and feel my cock disappearing into your beautiful female body...

Lucy

As each limb is fastened I realise I am your captive, and switching - something I have fantasised about - is really happening. My cock is rock hard in my panties as I feel you tease me all over. I cannot close my thighs to prevent your hands straying anywhere and the torture on my cock and my beasts is exquisite.

When you return with a fake cock it seems only natural I take it in, licking it as you feed my lips, tasting it, leaving my lipstick on it until you ease it into my mouth. Fuck... you strap it to my head, I am plugged at both ends and leaking precum at the excitement of sensations I never had before. I suck hard on the intruder in my mouth as you return to my upturned ass. Even as I try to move the cock in my mouth around you play with the plug, my ass up in the air and exposed to you, my panties keeping my knees together, a slutty position and I sink into it in my mind, I am your slutty girlfriend at your mercy, and I never would have thought it but I feel so aroused my cock is sooo sensitive.

As the plug is eased out I gasp behind the cock in my mouth, I cannot make any intelligent sounds as you place the fat head of your throbbing cock against the now well lubed and prepared opening of my pussy and push in. Fuuuuccckk that is big, but ooooh.... god that feels amazing. I groan into my gag, as you press the fat cock further, deeper into my hole. This is stretching me, and I try to accommodate the invader, I try to move and ease the position but you have me bound in place. I feel your hands on my hips pulling your fat cock into my pussy and there is nothing I can do but groan as you finally have it buried and the balls of your strapon are resting against mine.

I cannot describe how full I feel, both holes with cock in them, one strapped to my girlfriend, one strapped to me. Then you ease back and thrust in, and I gasp, the sensation electric as my prostate gets rubbed by the force of your member. Every inch of my lubed up hole feels you start to slide in and out and I realise this is being fucked whether I like it or not. I am your slutty girlfriend in this position and my stiff hard cock swinging below me, visible past my sensitive boobs, tells the tale - fuck, this feels amazing.

Annie

I'm losing myself in the suggested sex of it, feeling MY cock sliding in and out of you. I own you and want to fuck you silly. I love watching you squirm and pull at your bondage as I hear you licking and sucking on your cock-gag. I take deep long strokes and sometimes come out of you entirely before sinking my cock back into you fast, hard, and deep. Your body shudders and you moan, losing yourself in the intense pleasure of being my fuck-slut girlfriend, spit-roasted on two cocks and loving it.

The head of your cock is still caught up in your bunched satiny panties so every movement slides the sensitive head around in the wet, sexy material. It's all too much and you feel yourself get tight in your balls, tighter and tighter as I fuck you with my fat cock and then the rush all over your body as you release load after load of hot cum into your panties.

But I don't slow down... you're going to feel what its like when someone drives you to orgasm after orgasm

Lucy

I am lost in the sensations of being fucked as you plough into my pussy, and I try to move but my restraints make it impossible to move far, heightening my awareness of how vulnerable to your every want this makes me. When my erect cock starts to rub on the wet silky satin of my panties I know it's not going to be long. I try to get away but you hold my hips and pin me until finally I almost scream around the cock gag as my cum erupts - four or five powerful spurts before a few more thrusts, each jet captured in the now soaking mess that my panties have become. Finally I finish... my sensitive cock end catching my panties is both exquisite and painful. I am sure when you cum you will stop... but you don't. I strain against my bonds, the feelings on my girly cock after my huge cum are too much, but I cannot speak, cannot move to let you know.

Your fucking gets more intense, and the end of my cock is pushed time and again into the wet, slick cum filled panties. Each contact I try to move back from, the sensitivity is too much but every time I go back your thrust drives me forward again... nooo... its a torture and you don't know, and your energy keeps on going. I am lost in the sensations, until... I feel you slow and I think the poor sensitive head of my deflated member will have respite as you draw you thick cock from me... then I feel it, cool liquid, I realise it's more lube just as the head of your fuck toy penetrates my pussy again.

Your movement changes, thrusting at different angles, rotating your hips and I start to enjoy the full slick thrusting again and realise I am getting hard quicker than I ever thought possible. My cock fills with blood and lifts away from the sodden panties, its end I can feel is coated in my cum as you seem determined to bring me to another... there can't be any more cum in me as you pound my ass, my pussy... but...

Grunting, moaning, panting behind the cock gag I shudder as my second orgasm rips through me... it's powerful in feeling though not as productive as the first... still streams of cum I never knew I had join the gooey mess that my panties have become.

Annie

When I feel you cum a second time, I can't hold back. I thrust in deep, feel my cock swell, these 'balls' tighten with intense pleasure and then the spasms pumping cum deep inside your pussy. I moan loudly as I cum, joining your moans around your gag, our bodies shaking with the release and our minds blissed with pleasure...

You sort of lose track of time a little, floating in the pleasure haze of the second, forced orgasm. When you look around, you realise that we're lying in bed together and I am cradling you. My cock is gone and you are no longer gagged or chained though your wrists and ankles still have the cuffs strapped to them. Your panties have been pulled up, leaving your flaccid cock in a soup of cum which has soaked the panty material.

I am stroking your hair and saying soft nothings to you. When you stir, I give you a hug and kiss. You turn and see that I am worried.

"What do you think? Did I go too far? I wanted to give you what drives me crazy but I should have warned you. Please tell me you are oaky..."

12