All Comments on 'When Aunty Visited'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
horneybillhorneybillabout 19 years ago
onderful touch

thanks for a delightful sexy story.

BUICK GSBUICK GSabout 19 years ago
NICE

WELL WAS THAT THE END? OR WILL THERE BE MORE AS IT WAS NICE AND INTERESTING. THERE SEEMED TO STILL BE MORE TO WRITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WRITING IT.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Just excellent!

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb Story

One of the best stories on this site, very well written. Up to your usual high standard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What an awakening!

What a deligtful narrative, of love and sexual awakening, as well as the maturing of a young boy into manhood and responsibility.

Giving the reader and insight as to the thinking of a sexually hungry young male, and how with the correct motivation can help him achieve goals, not even he had been aware of.

The vignette of the aunt, and her own denial, and bitterness, over the many years. To be rekindled into a vibrant, sensuous, loving, and level thinking person. The honesty of your portayal of her thinking, both in business and the bedroom is quite astute.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well at least they had fun fucking each other but then she seemed to reject him

mostly a good story but did not like the way she cut him off when she got pregnant.....but I suppose it worked out in the end when they moved in together and then she got pregnant a second time.....his dad knew and I'm sure mother knew right from the first time.....vice is nice but incest is best especially when you breed with your mom - aunt - sister or daughter....life is good....

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
when she allowed him back in her life

did she draw up a contract?

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A lovely story!

Wonderfully written and happy endings to love stories are the best ones! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous