When Brooke met Suki

Story Info
Brooke and the boys play with Suki.
5.5k words
4.49
7.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManxLad
ManxLad
28 Followers

Brooke sat on the edge of her bed and stretched her arms wide and stifled a yawn. She had just finished a three hour session for her web cam account, and she was tender, sore, and very, very satisfied. An array of toys and costumes lay sprawled on the bed behind her, and she reached for a towel and dabbed at the sweat lining her body.

It was hot and hard work, but the playtime in front of the camera was becoming easier to her, and she enjoyed being a starlet on the silver screen. Or a mattress actress, as Pip liked to call her.

She glanced over at Pip, who was busying himself in the open kitchen. A fun, dorky, lovable nerd but with a great physique now he had turned to the gym, and such an open, refreshing attitude. She had committed to him early on in this business venture - and it was paying dividends.

Pip walked from the kitchen holding two steaming mugs of tea. 'Oi, oi,' he grinned, 'come on Princess, no rest for the wicked. We have the footage to review and tidy up, then we can post it online and check the metrics.'

Brooke flicked her towel at Pip's arse as he walked past her, and he yelped as it snapped at him. 'OK, babes.' she said.

She stood and pulled a silk robe over her shoulders, relishing in the cool touch of the material on her skin, and walked over to the editing desk to join Pip.

She sat, crossed legged, on a chair next to him and they both huddled over the PC screen. They scrubbed through the footage, marking sections of interest with labels for the video to upload later. They had a colour coding system which worked well.

'For the impatient viewers,' Pip said. 'We just flag the video so that they can go to the spicier scenes quickly. While lots of our viewers just like to watch the whole thing.'

Brooke leant in to Pip, her voluptuous breasts pressing against his arm, her hip next to his hip. She lay her hand on Pip's lap, the tips of her fingers nudging against the semi hardness that lurked beneath his grey sweats.

'That is the cutest thing, isn't it.' Brooke sighed, watching the screen. When she had first started webcam work, she had been embarrassed to watch herself on screen. She used to cringe, watching herself perform such lewd acts on the screen. Not because of the acts themselves, but the embarrassment of seeing herself.

But now - she could see the art and seduction in everything that was filmed. Good angles, subtle editing, awesome production design. And her impish smile to finish things off.

'Where is Jack today?' Pip asked. 'He usually doesn't miss a chance to do the filming and editing. He has quite the eye for it.'

'He went to collect his friend from the train station.' Brooke replied. 'She wants to chat about setting up her own webcam account. Or at least get a taster for it, I think?'

The doorbell to the apartment buzzed.

'Ahhh, speak of the devil.' Brooke rose from the edit suite and padded over to the intercom.

'War office,' she said into the mic. 'Wanna fight?'

'Ha ha, very funny. It's Jack here, and I've brought my friend along to have a look at the operation we have going on.'

'Come on up, Jacky Boy,' Brooke said. 'I'm just stepping into the shower but Pip is here and he can put the kettle on.'

'Rightio.' Pip nodded in the background.

Brooke buzzed them in and then ran into the bathroom. Pip dawdled over to the kitchen area, putting the kettle on and preparing mugs for tea or coffee.

Jack entered the apartment and ushered in his friend. They wandered over to the breakfast bar.

Do you wanna cup of tea, Jack?' Pip looked up and smiled. He caught sight of the Japanese girl next to Jack and nodded politely.

'Please. Two sugars.'

'And your friend?'

'Oh, nothing for me, thank you.' Suki stepped up to Pip and held out her hand. 'My name is Suki. Pleased to meet you.' Her voice was soft, with an accent that sent shivers of delight up Pip's spine.

'And I'm Pip,' he replied. 'Sorry about the mess. Brooke will be out in a minute.'

Suki nodded and stepped back demurely. She lay her hands by her side and smiled coyly at Jack.

Pip took a long look at Suki. A pretty, petite Japanese girl that tended to look at him from beneath her fringe. She was dressed in a blue and white number that looked nautical with white plimsolls. Long, silky black hair and a slim figure, almond eyes with red rouge lips and a natural pout that seemed quizzical.

Brooke walked from the bathroom, fully dressed in a flowery skirt and a figure-hugging jumper. She dried her long, dark hair with a small pink towel and smiled as she approached the group.

'Hello boys,' Brooke said, patting Jack on the shoulder. 'And this must be Suki?'

'Yeah,' Jack said. 'Suki has been wanting to meet you for a long time. She has a few questions.'

'You do, do you.' Brooke said. Pip handed Brooke a cup of tea and she slurped the hot drink while looking at Suki.

Suki remained quiet and Brooke could sense she was shrinking in on herself. A shy flower. Perhaps she just needed some space to come out of her shell, Brooke mused.

'Hey guys, do you want to give us some alone time?' Brooke said to Pip and Jack. They nodded and made their way through the living room to the balcony, where they sat on small chairs and watched the world go by.

Brooke walked up to Suki and took her by the hand. She led her to a bedroom and sat her down on the bed, while she took a place next to her.

'So, how can I help you?'' Brooke said, holding Suki's hand. Suki looked up at the ceiling, trying to find the words. Or the courage.

'I would like to try to do what you do. Perform sexual pleasures in front of the camera.'

Suki said the words slowly, carefully, and kept her eyes downcast.

'Well, it's not for everyone,' Brooke said. 'But we can certainly give it a go. Like a private session, or something.'

Suki looked into Brooke's eyes. 'I - I am a little nervous.'

Brooke held both of her hands, feeling the tremble through her fingers. 'We can have a little fun while we are at it. We don't have to video anything - just take it easy.'

'No. No, we should video.' Suki said. 'It would help me to get over my nerves and to see if I am capable of such a thing.' She paused, and looked down at her feet. ' Perhaps you need to be dominant with me. Tell me what to do.'

Brooke giggled. 'Dominant? I like to boss the boys around, but sure, I can give it a go. Just a firm word and plenty of encouragement. How does that sound to you?'

'Hai.' Suki nodded her head, her long hair falling over her shoulders like a flow of black water.

Well, I feel we are going to be good friends,' Brooke said. 'But first, let me show you around the place. Our studio set-up, our front of house, and our behind the scenes.'

The two girls walked out of the bedroom, hand in hand. Brooke switched the studio lights on, positioning a couple of ring lights with independent cameras in place, and then went to the main console and switched on the other three cameras. Five in all, picking up different angles and capable of auto tracking, with a few close up options too.

She explained all this to Suki, who followed demurely, eyes wide, watching everything.

'It seems very professional.' Suki said.

'Yes.' replied Brooke. 'We want the best quality amateur footage we can get. Add a little camera shake in post production, and even some simple special effects if needed.

Suki walked about the set, eyes wide with wonder. 'This is all so amazing.' She said, sitting down in a leather armchair. Brooke noticed that her skirt rode up her thighs as she did so, revealing soft brown skin.

'Let's try a little something,' Brooke said.

Brooke wandered up and sat on the sofa opposite her. She stared into Suki's eyes, then gazed at her figure appreciatively. A cute sailor moon outfit, blue and white top with a V shaped shirt and blue lapels. The hint of her breasts beneath the linen, her chest rising up and down with anxious breath. Her pleated blue skirt showed her honey brown thighs and white plimsolls dangled on her tiny feet.

Brooke wet her lips as she drank in the sight of this petite Japanese girl.

'Open your legs.' Brooke said.

Suki stared back at Brooke, her face puzzled.

'Open your legs.' Brooke repeated, her voice level but forceful.

Suki held Brooke's gaze and slowly parted her legs, sinking back into the chair as she did so. The skirt rose up further, revealing dark blue panties between her thighs.

Brooke tilted her head to one side and allowed a whisper of a smile to play across her lips. She held up her middle finger.

'Suck your finger like a lollipop,' she commanded. She then placed her finger into her mouth.

Suki watched, then raised her own finger, slim and manicured, and slowly inserted it between her lips. A moment, and then her cheeks inhaled as she made a sucking motion.

'Yeah, make sure it is good and wet.' Brooke spoke with her finger in her mouth, then pulled it out and held it up. A slim digit covered in sloppy drool.

Suki withdrew her finger and held it up. A slow trickle of spit made its way from the tip to the knuckle joint.

Brooke showed no emotion as she lowered her hand and reversed her finger, moving it under her skirt. She hooked the tip of a finger under her panties and pulled them to one side, then allowed her wet finger to caress the soft folds of her pussy.

Suki wordlessly followed the action. Her hand slowly descended to the hem of her skirt and she lowered her finger so it touched the fabric of her blue panties. Intently keeping her gaze on Brooke, and acutely aware that everything she was doing was exposed for her to see, Suki slipped her finger under her panties and gently kneaded herself.

'Ohhhh...' Suki let out an unconscious groan.

Suki was surprised at how wet she was, and felt self conscious as her finger slipped into her sex with little resistance. Her body jolted suddenly as her finger curled around a sensitive spot and her panties moistened as her pussy grew slick. Catching her breath, her gaze level with Brooke, she continued to finger herself, a wonderful heat radiating from her loins.

'Mmmmnnnnffff....' Brooke steadied the pace of her fingering as she stared across to the cute Japanese girl. She was a stranger only ten minutes ago, and now they were sharing the most intimate of voyeuristic pleasures. Her hand moved rhythmically under her skirt, her one finger now joined by a second, gently thrusting into her pussy, teasing at the edges.

The two girls continued playing with themselves for the next few minutes, sat across the room from each other. The only noise was the slight panting and muffled squelches coming from both girls.

For Suki it felt like an aeon, as she sank into a sexual liberation unlike anything she could have imagined. Her finger touching places that no amount of fucking ever had.

Brooke had to control her masturbating else she would tip into an ear-piercing orgasm - so instead she surfed along that delightful edge of pleasure, careful not to tip herself into losing control, working her twat with one hand, resisting the temptation to grab her breast.

All the while they stared at each other, daring not to turn away, or even blink for too long.

Eventually, Brooke pulled her fingers from her sopping mound and sighed. She slipped her fingers in her mouth, tasting her juices, licking at the stickiness.

'How was that?' Brooke asked.

'That was... so special.' Suki said. She withdrew her finger and smoothed down her skirt, suddenly aware of herself and her position. She sat up straight.

'I think I know what we should do now,' Brooke purred. 'Follow me.'

Brooke stood up and walked over to the studio and cleared away chairs and tables and dragged a white furry blanket into the middle of the room. She fluffed the blanket up and threw a couple of red scatter cushions about.

She checked about the room, the blinking red lights for cameras, the soft lighting, the canvas reflectors at the back. This was the epicentre for all the action.

'Go and call the boys in please, Suki.' Brooke asked.

Suki nodded and scampered through the livingroom to the balcony. Pip and Jack were sitting on plastic chairs chatting animatedly about the latest superhero show.

'Hello. Sorry to disturb you but Brooke has asked if you could come in now please.' Suki smiled softly and retreated in from the balcony.

Brooke was waiting patiently for them, and guided Suki to one side and sat her down. She then turned to Jack and clapped her hands together.

Jack looked quizzical.

'Alright, Jacky-boy. Strip.' Brooke said.

Jack looked about the room. 'Are we filming something or what?'

'Yes on the filming. Unsure that we will publicise. But I need you to get nekkid.' Brooke hooked a finger under his T-shirt and tugged gently. She was feeling in a playful mood.

Jack started to remove his top and then shirk out of his trousers. He turned away from Suki, a little shy, then stood in front of Brooke in his boxers, his hands fidgeting nervously.

Brooke took him by the hand and led him to the fur rug. 'Just lie down and enjoy the experience.' Brooke whisked his boxers off him and pushed him down on the rug.

She then walked over to Suki and brushed a strand of hair from her eyes. 'Okay, Suki. I want you to take off your clothes and you are going to perform for the camera. I know it will be a strange sensation, but this is what you wanted, isn't it? Get to see whether you can do it? Or not.'

Suki looked up at Brooke from beneath her fringe and nodded slowly. She undressed and carefully folded her clothes onto the side. She then stood in the room, arms crossed behind her back, one foot twisting into the carpet while she downcast her eyes. She was as gorgeous naked as she was dressed, honey brown skin, small pert breasts and a tiny dimple bellybutton with a small tuft of black pubic hair.

Brooke approached her, hugging her gently, and then whispered to her as she surreptitiously led her into the studio area and on to the fur rug.

'This will be fun,' Brooke whispered softly. 'A dream and a fantasy rolled into one, something that you have wanted to do for so long. To prove to yourself what you can do. And yes, you can do it. You are a beautiful, sexy woman and you will now prove that you can perform the sexual pleasures. On video.'

By the time that Brooke had finished talking quietly to Suki, who nodded and smiled all along, she was standing on the rug next to Jack. Brooke knelt down and patted the rug so that Suki joined her. They sat on their heels either side of Jack, his body trembling slightly despite the warmth.

Brooke stroked Jack's chest, her fingers caressing his ribs and onto his stomach. Both girls watched as Jack's cock flinched from its soft state, engorging slowly from the gentle touch of fingers on skin..

Suki cooed as she stared closely at the member. 'I have never seen one so close up.'

'Go ahead and touch it.'

Suki reached out a finger and nudged the hardening flesh, amazed at how it reacted to just the simplest of touches.

'You have seen dicks before, haven't you?' Brooke asked.

'Of course,' Suki replied. 'I am not a virgin. But usually the boys are quick and rude and do not lie about long enough for me to get a good look.' She stared at Jack's cock, fascinated with it. 'This is so much fun!'

Suki reached out her hand and cradled the semi-erect shaft, letting her thumb rub against the purple head. The cock stiffened in her hand, pushing upward and straightening into a banana shape with the head straining up high and tall and proud. There was a groan from Jack, and Brooke hushed him up with a finger to his lips.

Suki watched in amazement, her hand wrapped around the shaft of Jack's cock, hearing his excitement, controlling his enjoyment. She stroked the shaft a couple of times then let it go, giggling as the thing bounced around like a drunken sailor.

'Would you like to taste it?' Brooke said.

'Oh!' Suki giggled, covering her mouth with a slim hand. 'No. No, not quite ready for that.'

'Ok then, let's try something more conventional.' Brooke stood Suki up, holding her close, and then straddled the prone form of Jack. The two girls then lowered, squatting into a position, their asses hunkering down, Suki hovering over Jack's drunken sailor. Suki bit her bottom lip, lowered herself slightly so she could feel the dome of Jack's cock next to her pussy lips, and then lowered herself down his length, his girth sliding up inside her, filling her from within.

'Meep,' Suki whimpered as she settled onto Jack's pelvis, her butt cheeks resting on his legs, her hands braced against his chest.

She remained still for a time, eyes tightly closed, taking shallow breaths.

'Are you OK, hun?' Brooke asked.

'Oh yes,' Suki replied. 'It's just that I am not used to this.'

'Ah, I thought you said you were not a virgin.'

'I'm not.' Suki opened her eyes and beamed a huge grin to Brooke. 'I am just not used to this. This wonderful feeling of calmness and not being rushed, I am in control. And besides, this is a new man to me.'

'I thought you and Jack had had sex?'

'Oh no. Jack was a gentleman and never made advances towards me. I thought perhaps he didn't like me in that way.'

Jack gave a strangled cry 'I've wanted to shag you since I first saw you.'

Brooke leant over Jack, and kissed him softly on the lips. 'Quiet now, Jack. You just be a good boy and do as you're told, and no chatting.'

Suki giggled aloud, which turned into a high pitched laugh. 'That is so good to hear, Jack.'

Brooke wiggled herself up to Suki. 'And how does this feel now?'

'Ohhhhh. It is so nice.'

'Nice? Is that all?'

'Nice is the best,' Suki sighed. 'Nice is warm, and filling, and juicy all at once.'

'Ok. But you have been with other boys before, haven't you?'

Suki made a rude noise. 'Tch, yes. But the boys never treated me nicely. They would just get me on the bed, stick it in, and hump me like I'm a dog for a few minutes. Squirt squirt and then off to the pub. Leaving me alone with a pillow and soggy mattress.'

Brooke listened and nodded. 'That doesn't sound good at all. Sorry that was your experience before now. But hey, we are here to try something new.'

Suki nodded in agreement and her silky black hair flowed down around her shoulders. 'Hai.'

Brooke leant closer, her mouth just inches from Suki's ear.

'Go ahead and move your body. I want you to lean forward slightly, and then move in any way that makes you feel... nice.'

Suki trembled slightly as she leant forward, Jack's hard cock unrelenting inside her. She moved her hips back and forward against Jack's pelvis and yelped as her pussy lips grazed his coarse pubic hair, the sensitive area flared and sent shivers of pleasure up through her.

She teased herself with the feeling of this gorgeous cock inside her. Big, hard, and thick, the feeling of something solid, but just about pliable and perhaps a little spongy, and she wiggled about some more, sighing out loud as she did so.

Brooke leant in close. 'Now I want you to try the Coconut.'

Suki's brow creased with a quizzical look. 'What's that?'

'Oh - you will enjoy this. I want you to spell the word Coconut out, C-O-C-O-N-U-T, but with your hips.'

'Ahhhhh....' Suki gave a wide, impish smile. Her face lit up and Jack couldn't remember a more beautiful sight. He reached up for Suki's jiggling boobs, when Brooke slapped his hand away.

'Naughty boy,' Brooke said. 'I'll give you something to keep you distracted.' And with that, she straddled her knees either side of Jack's head, facing Suki, and gently lowered her fresh pussy onto Jack's face.

With a muffled yelp of joy, Jack's tongue began to dance underneath Brooke and she had to suppress her natural passions to grind down on his face and just enjoy the nibbles and licks and swirls on her pussy.

ManxLad
ManxLad
28 Followers
12