When Brooke met Suki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke faced Suki and they both leant in and kissed each other, slow and lingering. Brooke parted her lips first, and smiled at Suki.

'You are so pretty,' she said. 'And so you should enjoy this. Spell out the Coconut and see how it feels.'

Suki braced her hands on Jack's chest, and wiggled herself down against that delicious cock.

'Ceeee.' She muttered under her breath. Her hips slowly traced an arc following the pattern of the letter C, the stiff member inside her unyielding, pressing against her insides.

'Ooooooooo... ' a moan dragged out of her lips as she circled her hips, her pussy grinding against Jack's pubic bone, and the feel of his cock swirling slowly in her, touching places she had never been touched before.

Ceeeee... nnnnnhhhhh.' a half-sob, half-pant escaped Suki, her black hair trailing down around her, her pert breasts tingling as they trembled along with her entire body. She looked up and caught Brooke's eye. Brooke was undulating her body quietly as Jack was eating her out, fighting back the urge to orgasm.

'OOOOOooooo.' Suki's breath caught in her throat as she touched an unfamiliar spot and an intense feeling ran through her loins. She spasmed suddenly and felt a sudden orgasm cramp inside her, a burst of pleasure swelled up and then she felt the wetness flood out of her, a clear fluid gushing from her pussy and making her thighs slippery wet.

'Oh my God,' Brooke squealed. 'Did you just cum? I think you have just squirted!! Oh god - that is ah-mazing...'

'Yes.' Suki replied. 'I have just cum all over Jack's cock. Should I continue?'

'God, yes,' Brooke nodded enthusiastically. 'That is so horny.' She ground herself slowly against Jack's face, who nibbled her labia gently.

Suki continued with her letters, aware of how wet her pussy was, and also how engorged and tender she felt, like everything was tingling with little volts of electricity, and the slightest touch sent quivers running through her pelvis.

'ENnnnnnnnggghhhhh...'

She moved her hips up, then around, then down. The feeling exquisite and intoxicating, like she was tipsy drunk and no other thoughts in her head other than the hardness between her thighs.

'Uuuuuooooooooo....'

Suki's voice rose up high, the thrill of controlling the penetration, the rigid cock thrust deep inside her, and she was clamped tight around its base. It all became an acute sensation and she revelled in it.

'Tttteeeeeeeeeeee.'

Her voice a gutteral exhalation as the rising tide of excitement swept up through her again and she ground her pussy against Jack, forming the motion of the letter 't' and even making the cross bar as a final statement. And in that instant she moaned anew as she threw her head back, arched her spine and ground down against another orgasm.

'Ooooohhhhh yessssss.....' Suki screamed, the wave of pleasure exploding inside her, crashing against her like a frothy sea. She squealed aloud, which turned into a panting giggle as she calmed down, brushing hair from her eyes and looking about her.

Brooke exploded in applause, clapping her hands gleefully. 'Oh, baby girl, that was so wonderful!'

'It felt soooo good.' Suki said. 'Thank you so much. You have given me a new found confidence.'

'Don't thank me. Thank Jack.'

Suki tapped her hand on Jack's chest. 'Thank you, Jack.' She said. Her eyes wandered a couple of inches along his chest and neck to where Brooke's cute pussy lay on his chin. Oh my, she thought.

'And now I'm going to give you a "filling" experience, and you can give Jack the ultimate compliment. Pip, do you have a minute?'

'Always, for you, Brooke.' Pip answered. He stood up and Suki gasped as she realised he was naked. Not only that, his 'thing' was erect. And oh boy, it was big. Like nothing she had seen on her previous boyfriends, this thing waved side to side as Pip walked, long and thick like an offensive weapon.

'Come here, Pip. Stand here, just in front of me.' Brooke said, smiling up at Pip, her pouty lips smiling wickedly.

Pip stepped across his buddy, planting one foot either side of Jack's body, and turned to face Brooke. 'Turn around, Pip,' she said, swatting at his member.

Pip obediently stepped around so that he faced Suki. His cock swung side to side, brushing against Suki's nose. Suki watched the member bob around near her face, her expression a mix of fear and curiosity.

'What am I supposed to do now?' Suki asked, tilting her head so that she could see Brooke.

'Oh, babe. Now you suck that monster cock.' Brooke nodded her encouragement, eyes twinkling.

'But it's so big,' Suki sighed.

Jack groaned beneath them, and Brooke ground her pussy into his face, moving her pelvis in a small circle around his mouth. Suki giggled, and rotated her pussy on Jack's cock, grinding down in a smooth, circular motion.

Pip held his member still and laid it on Suki's lips.

'Oooooooohhh!' Suki gave a surprise gasp, and Pip nudged himself forward so his cock slid into the "O" of Suki's lips.

Suki gulped, shocked that she had a bulbous piece of meat inside her mouth. Her eyes darted left and right, and then stared straight up at Pip. He was grinning, and then he flexed. Suki felt the thing in her mouth move. It didn't go forward, it just seemed to pulse like a tiny muscle.

Suki touched the thing in her mouth with her tongue, gently tracing around the dome. Her body tingled, and she didn't know if it was the cock currently crammed up inside her twat, or this new sensation of having this thing, no, not a thing, but a cock, in her mouth.

Her mouth moistened, and she sucked at the cockhead, her lips puckered around the shaft, and her tongue curled up to lick at the underside. Her mouth felt distended, the bulbous head difficult to accommodate. But that tingling that danced around in her tummy gave her the impression that this is something she would enjoy.

And, oh boy, was she going to prove herself right.

Suki bobbed her head forward, slowly. Her upturned lips slid along the shaft and the cockhead bumped against the back of her throat. Where the little dangly thing hangs Suki thought.

She pulled her head back, feeling the sensation of the ridges around the shaft bump along her lips, creating a suction cup of her mouth, until the cockhead paused against her teeth and she opened wider to let the thing pop out. Dribbles of saliva strung from her mouth to the purple head, like so many Christmas lights they twinkled and glistened.

'Oh God,' she said. 'Oh fuckkkk.'

With a gentle fascination, Suki grabbed hold of the cock and stroked it, kissing the tip and running her tongue around the head, swirling it around and around. She was fascinated with the cock, the rigid muscle and spongy surface, and it hypnotised her with its form and function.

'I think I have found my new favourite thing,' Suki gasped.

Brooke leant around and watched her play with Pips cock. 'You suck that fucking man-meat like a pro, Suki.'

Suki nodded, and she kissed the tip again and slowly inserted it back into her mouth, like a hot sheath, she felt the length reach the back of her throat, pushing against her, and then she withdrew back.

'Mmmmwahhh...'

Suki came up for air and gasped with pleasure and looked around the room. Pip was stood in front of her, his hands on his hips, a wry smile on his lips. Brooke grinned from around his waist, her hands fondling Pip's heavy ballsack. And she couldn't see Jack as his face was buried in Brooke's twat, but she could feel him move beneath her.

She curled a trail of black hair around her ear and started her blowjob in earnest. She plunged down on the cock, her hands sliding up and down the shaft while she sucked and licked every chance she got.

'Mmmmmmmmm.'

Working her head up and down the shaft, she stroked the cock with her hand in unison, keeping a constant rhythm, ensuring there was plenty of saliva to keep a frictionless motion. Her lips and tongue worked in perfect harmony as she built up the rhythm, responding to the small spasms and sighs she could feel and hear, creating the tension and excitement that would result in an orgasm. It seemed to come naturally to her - swirl, suck, stroke - varying the speed and the grip, a light, feathery teasing and then a harder, intense pull-and-pushing.

'Oh yes... ohhhhhh....' Pip mumbled.

Suki could feel a trembling in Pip's legs, reverberating through his body. She looked up at him, through the fringe of black hair, and knew what was about to happen. But this was unlike anything she had previously experienced. This was all under her power. She had made him like this, had brought him to the edge like this, and was about to push him over the edge. Like this.

'Mmmmmffff...' Suki sucked and writhed simultaneously, suddenly aware that she was fucking a man that lay beneath her while sucking off a man who stood in front of her. All encouraged by a gorgeous woman who was grinding her pussy on one of them.

A rush of thrill took control of Suki and she could not help but squeal, her mouth clamped around the cock, her fist jerking along the length of him. Her hips squirmed and pulsed, and she spasmed uncontrollably, an orgasm boiling within her, and she flicked her hips back and forth along Jack's cock like a bunny tail, her ass moving in rapid-fire motion.

She felt Jack start to writhe and buck beneath her, shoving his hips up against her arse, trembling and jerking, and she heard a muffled cry, like the release of a dozen years of tension, and suddenly her pussy flooded with a hot liquid, and Jack was bouncing against her, and she looked up at Pip again, and he threw his head back and yelled and a jolt of cum hit the back of Suki's throat, and she spasmed from another spurt ejaculating in her cunt, and then another load filled her mouth.

She could feel every throb and pump from Jacks orgasm as he thrust up inside her, and every spasm and spurt from Pip's cock as he fucked her face.

'Gwahhhh...' she cried out, translucent white cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth, her chin slobbery wet, droplets of sperm falling onto her chest.

Suki was in heaven. The feeling of getting filled with the love juices of two horny men, and the fact that she controlled and instigated the climax, gave her a powerful feeling of sexiness.

Pip sagged in front of her, panting hard. She sucked the remnants of sperm from his cock and released him from her mouth.

Brooke rose unsteadily to her feet, using Pip to pull herself up, and she hugged him as she stood. Pip stepped to one side, kissing Brooke quickly and they collapsed on a nearby sofa. Jack lay on the floor, gasping for air, his face smothered with juices from Brookes pussy, a satisfied smile on his face.

Suki rolled off Jack and lay down on the rug beside him, her smile sticky with cum, she waggled her legs up and down, unable to keep the joy restrained.

'That was so good.' Suki said. 'Unlike anything I have ever experienced.'

Brooke sighed contentedly. 'Welcome to the club, Suki.'

12