All Comments on 'When Cultures Collide'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Indian women are hot looking

Because I find Indian women so hot looking, this story of an invitation into the bed of an Indian couple is very erotic. The husband seemed to have a little too much attention and the wife seemed to leave abruptly. I hope that on their next night together the wife remains involved throughout, even perhaps participates at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great romp, such a pleasure to enhance the kink of a happy couple!

Too bad Rob is such a conventional bull. To take advantage of the generosity of the cuckold Pozy and his obviously self-centered wife is a combination of selfishness, and arrogance. The realization I had years ago as a bull was that I am a catalyst for excitement, arousal and eroticism, not the main focus of the couple's desires, but actually just a third wheel. I have grown to enjoy this role, taking satisfaction from giving the couple maximum enjoyment and enhancing their relationship, which is really what a three-day is all about. If I had been in this situation I would have blown Pozy to add a dimension to his experience that transcends simple servile impulses on his part. The wife loves this unexpected development, I can assure you. And you get asked back!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
very sexy story

very hot! 5 stars.

Saqwana1Saqwana1about 5 years ago
nice

thtis was nice and i liked the rob was not cruel as the bulls in these stories usually are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Our Bull

Our bull is a stocky 5'7" Honduran. Both my wife and I are taller than he is but his body is a muscular miracle. He did landscaping on the side and we hired him to rehabilitate our backyard. My wife took him a jug of sweet tea one especially hot Alabama day and after he whipped off his shirt to mop up the sweat she swooned. He heard and took advantage - a kiss, hands on her ass, and then she felt his cock when he pulled her in for a hug. She dropped to her knees where she rubbed and then freed his fat long cock.

Well that day was the first of many that month and when the work was almost done she told me we needed him to stay on. When I pushed back she revealed all, especially what a great body he had and lover he was. I was surprised, angry, humiliated, but I allowed her to invite him over when I was home. I watched them that afternoon and promptly became her cuckold as I saw and heard her have the first orgasm I'd ever seen her have. Later that night I tongue cleaned them; he spent the night, fucking every moment they were awake. And the following day I fluffed him before he continued his sexual mastery. I became his cocksucker as the relationship continued and several months after it started he fucked me when my wife was sick. Our bull was incredible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous