When Cultures Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara's body relaxed, "Let me turn over Rob, fuck me like the bitch I am."

I lifted up letting my cock pop out of her pussy. The silk bedding had a large wet spot where she came. I sat back as she flipped around and presented her pussy to me, "Put that big cock in me Rob. Fuck me hard."

I moved into position and sunk my cock back into her. "OH baby yes that feels so good."

Mara was purring under me as her hips gyrated on my stiff cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight onto my cock. Pozy came around her on the bed. It was the first time I noticed him naked, except for his collar. His cock was shaven of all his hair. He had two small balls hanging in a dark sack. His cock was almost black with a purple head. It was about 4 inches and not too thick at all. He was dripping precum. His legs matched his arms and chest, covered in thick soft hair. He knelt down and spun his body onto his back as he wiggled underneath his wife. He began to suck on her tits as I began to fuck her.

This was so hot, something I would have never imagined would happen to me. Here I was fucking a hot woman and her naked husband was below her allowing it. I was fucking away giving Mara long strokes of my cock. My balls were swaying below adding a nice feeling as my cum was building up. Pozy wiggled farther under his wife as his mouth connected with her pussy. My pussy coated cock rubbed along Pozy's face as he licked and sucked on her pussy lips. "Oh yes Pozy lick my pussy as a man's cock is fucking it. Your wife has another man's cock in her pussy and your licking it. Oh fuck I am going to cum again."

This was finally too much and I plunged my cock deep into her pussy and began to release my load. Mara must have felt it too because I could feel her pussy vibrating as her orgasm took over her body. I continued to pump my cum into her. I felt Pozy's hand on my ass as he pushed me forward into his wife's pussy and held me deep inside of her. His mouth clamped around my shaft and her pussy as his tongue began to lap up our mixed juices as they flowed out of her pussy and around my cock. "That's a good boy Pozy, clean my pussy juices up. Be a good host and clean your friends cock as well."

Pozy's tongue slid up and down what little of my shaft was exposed. I could feel my cock shrinking as my cock and balls were emptied out into Mara. Pozy held my ass firm as my cock shrank its way out of her pussy. As soon as I felt my cock hit air Pozy sucked it right into his mouth. "Oh fuck." Is all I could think to say as he sucked my sensitive cock licking all the juice off of it and sucking out the last of my cum.

As my cock became too sensitive to be sucked I pulled back and watched Pozy as he lapped the cum dripping from his wife's pussy. The site was simply erotic and sensual as Pozy licked and sucked his wife to another orgasm. "That's it Pozy suck his man cum out of your wife's pussy. Eat me baby. Eat all his cum. Yes YES YES." Mara came hard again and my cum and her own orgasm squirted out coating Pozy's chest and face.

This was so intense and so, for lack of a better word, Awesome. Watching Pozy eat his wife's cunt was getting me hard again. Then Mara pushed Pozy away, swung her leg over him as she crawled off the bed. "Rob that was truly a great fuck. Thank you. Pozy will see that you are taken care of. I'm spent and need to go shower and rest." Just like that she walked away. Wow other cultures, go figure.

My cock was semi hard as I lay on my back there stunned. Pozy engulfed my cock before I knew what hit me. He began to suck my cock and massage my balls. My cock began to rise again. The guy had a mouth on him. Then he put his hands under my legs and pushed them up. Pozy licked my balls, gently sucking one then the other. I grabbed myself behind my knees and spread my legs to allow him more access. I never had anyone give so much attention to my cock and balls. Then he dipped his tongue into my hole again. I have never been rimmed and now I know I've missed out. Pozy ate my hole like no tomorrow. His tongue darted in deep, what he lacked in cock size he made up for in the length of his tongue as he circled inside my ass searching for god knows what. He gently bit around my hole as he continued to lick and tongue fuck me.

I thought for sure I was about to cum when Pozy stopped. Pozy climbed on top of me, "Please Rob let me please you it would make me most happy."

"Fuck Pozy, you are pleasing me. Holy shit I've never been so turned on. Please away pal." I dropped my head back onto the pillow and let Pozy continue to blow me and tongue fuck me or whatever else he wanted to do.

"Rob, will you fuck me please? I want you to fuck me like you fucked my wife. I need to know what she felt. Please put your big man cock inside me." I looked down between my legs and again with those pleading eyes as he licked and sucked on the head of my leaking cock.

Pozy was on all fours in no time as I nodded I would fuck him. "I am already cleaned out and lubed for you Rob. I must be prepared for you for most exquisite fucking. Please put your cock in my boy hole Rob and use me."

Being not one to upset my host, or pass up a hot tight hole, I moved forward and put my cockhead against his hole. I have fucked women in the ass before so I knew what to expect. I was wrong. Pozy reached back and pulled his cheeks apart. His brown hole looked like a tight pussy. I used my cockhead to massage his hole. I pressed forward and watch my cockhead disappear in the softest and hottest hole I've ever dipped my cock into. This boy's asspussy sucked my cock right in. Pozy shoved back forcing my entire cock to impale him. "Oh yes Rob so big. Fuck me Rob, Fuck me hard."

I was lost in the fuck as I watched my cock going and out of Pozy's ass. His ass was open so wide. I pulled my cock all the way and looked down to see that his hole would not close. I shoved my cock back in. I was slamming my cock hard. My balls were whipping under Pozy and slapping his balls. I reached down and grabbed his cock. His cock was covered in his precum. I started to jerk him off. "Oh Rob, oh my, yes yes."

Then Pozy's ass clamped down on my cock as I felt cum squirting out of his cock. My hand was coated in his cum. As I brought my hand away from his cock he grabbed it and guided it to his mouth where he began to lick his cum off. This was too much and I shoved deep and held still as my cock began to pump my second load of the day into husband and wife.

I fell back as my cock left Pozy's hole. His hole was stretched open and my cum began to ooze out. That was really a hot site. Pozy grabbed his ass and covered his hole to stop my cum from leaking out more. "Come with me Rob and I will bathe you."

We went into a bathroom that made my apartment look like a cracker box ghetto. There was a bathtub that was more like an indoor hot tub. The water was steaming and the bathroom was warm and toasty. We stepped into the 3 foot deep water and I stood there as Pozy washed my body. "Thank you Rob. You are beautiful and have a wonderful cock. Mara enjoyed herself and wants to do this again if you will like to?"

I brought him into a hug, smashing his face into my chest. I could feel his breath against my nipple "I would love to play with you both again."

Pozy kissed and sucked my nipple before he pulled back "I can't wait, I love your body Rob."

We made plans for the next weekend.

12