When Daddy Comes Home

Story Info
Daddy likes my plug.
1.7k words
4.15
64k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers

This is my first story on this site, I'm very excited! Let me know what you all think.

I was fast asleep when my daddy got home from his night shift. He is 40 years old, and he worked as a security guard. He is tall and really strong.

It had been a hot day so I had gone to bed naked, just the thin sheets covering my body.

I was sleeping next to my boyfriend when my daddy walked into the bedroom, seeing me asleep on the bed, laying on my stomach with one knee bent. The covers had slipped mostly off of my body during the night.

"Mmm, baby..." he whispered as he walked up to the bed and sat down on the edge.

He pulled the covers off me slowly, revealing my bare ass.

He slid his hands up my thighs gently until he got to my ass.

He groped my ass cheeks before spreading them, and that's when he saw the quite sizeable plug nestled in my hole.

My boyfriend has been training me to become a true anal slut for him, which included me keeping my ass ready for his cock all the time.

"Such a naughty girl you are Nikki" my dad moaned quietly. He slipped his hand down between my legs, rubbing my pussy gently.

"You're so wet, baby. Were you dreaming of Daddy?" He asked quietly, even though I was still half asleep.

He started to rub my clit slowly and gently.

I started to wake up.

"Uhh..." I blinked my eyes open, lifting my head.

"Shhh, it's okay, baby. Daddy is here, you're safe," he whispered to me. I turned to look at him and moaned quietly as he rubbed my clit a bit faster.

"Mmm Daddy?" The words came out of my mouth partly as mumbling, and partly as a moan.

"Daddy just got home and saw you sleeping here. You looked so fucking sexy that Daddy just had to play with your pretty little pussy. It's so wet, baby," Daddy said, rubbing my pussy harder, making me moan.

"I was dreaming of you, Daddy," I whispered.

"Mmh, I guessed so. I noticed that you have a big plug in your ass, baby. Have you been sleeping with it inside all night?"

"Yes, Daddy. Ross put it in before I went to sleep," I nodded.

"I've never seen such big butt plug before, Daddy is very proud of you," Daddy smiled, making me blush.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Turn over, Daddy wants to make you feel good."

Daddy grabbed my hips and helped me to roll over on my back slowly, trying not to wake Ross.

He spread my legs and started to eat me out, licking on my clit before sucking it between his lips.

"Oh, Daddy! That feels so good!" I moaned loudly. Daddy didn't answer, he just kept going, licking my pussy. He didn't put his fingers inside of me like how Ross usually does when he eats me out. Ever since Ross started training me to be his little anal slut, he hasn't played with my pussy a lot, he wanted me to be needy for anal play.

It didn't take long until I felt that pressure growing inside of me. "Daddy, I'm close! May I please cum, Daddy?" I moaned loudly.

"Yes, baby, cum for Daddy."

As soon as Daddy put his mouth back on my pussy I came hard, moaning his name. Daddy licked me through it and didn't stop until I was squirming. He kissed his way up my naked body, stopping quickly to kiss my breasts and bite on my nipples, and then he was kissing me.

"You're such a naughty girl for Daddy, baby. I'm so proud of you for wearing that plug all night," he whispered.

"Thank you, Daddy. I like being naughty." I kissed him again.

"Daddy's cock is so hard for you right now, baby. Daddy wants to cum inside of you so badly. Which hole do you want Daddy to fuck?" He asked, and I knew what he wanted to hear.

"My ass."

"Good girl, you're such a good fucking girl for Daddy," he kissed me again, rougher than before, before flipping me over on my stomach again. I could hear him pulling his clothes off, and then I saw his hand reaching for the lube.

"Push your ass up a bit, baby."

"Yes, Daddy." I arched my back a bit, and I could feel his hands on my ass. He spread my cheeks, looking at the big red plug in my ass. He grabbed the base of it and started to work it out of me slowly. Feeling it move inside me made me whimper.

"Tell me if it hurts, baby."

"Yes, Daddy, I will. It doesn't hurt now, it's okay."

"Good girl, Daddy doesn't want to hurt you." He pulled the plug out almost completely, then pushed it back inside. He fucked me with it for a moment, making sure my hole was stretched and ready for his big, thick cock.

"Daddy, please..." I moaned desperately.

"What do you want, baby? Use your words," he said gently.

"Please Daddy, fuck my ass. I want to feel your cock inside of me," I begged.

"Good girl. Tell Daddy what you are."

"I'm your little anal slut, Daddy," I said, blushing a bit.

"Yes, you are, good girl. You're such a good little slut for Daddy," he praised me, making me feel so good.

He pulled the plug out completely. "Oh baby, your hole is gaping so big, I wish you could see it. It's like it's asking for my cock to fill it up, so needy for it." He poured lube directly into my hole and rubbed some on his cock before slowly pushing inside.

Even though the toy was quite thick, Daddy's cock was still stretching my hole open even wider.

"Oh my god, Daddy!!" I moaned loudly as he pushed all the way inside.

"Oh baby, your ass feels so fucking good!"

Daddy started to move slowly, pushing deep every time. He put his hand around my throat, pulling my head back, gripping the sides of my throat gently.

"You're such a good little fuck toy, always ready for Daddy's big cock. Look at you, you just woke up but you're already taking my cock deep inside your ass! Such a good little slut for me." Daddy said quietly. All I could do was moan and enjoy the feeling of Daddy's cock moving in and out of my ass.

"H-harder..." I moaned. Daddy released his grip on my throat.

"Suck that small cock that belongs to your boyfriend" daddy demanded.

I reach over and remove the covers that is covering Ross and his small cock, I suck on it keeping my screams and moans to a minimum.

"You want it harder, baby?" Daddy asked, the tone of his voice teasing.

"Yes Daddy, please. Fuck my ass harder!"

He chuckled, but he put his hand on my shoulder and the other one on my head, pressing me down on Ross's now hard cock.

"As you wish, baby." He started to thrust into me hard and rough, brutally fucking my asshole, moving fast, going deep on every thrust. I started to moan and scream against Ross's cock, he was fucking my ass so hard it hurt a bit, but I loved every second of it.

During mine and Ross's intense anal training, we had found out that I can cum from anal. As he was fucking the life out of my ass, I started to feel my orgasm building up inside of me.

"Daddy, I'm close!" I managed to say with my face pressed into the mattress.

"Climb on that cock that your sucking and fucking cum for me, baby! Cum for Daddy fucking your tight little ass, cum for me!" Daddy growled. I came hard, screaming against Ross, and I could feel how my hole was throbbing as I came.

Ross is now awake and is unsure whats going on but doesnt complain that I'm fucking him and daddy at the same time.

"That's it, good girl, such a good fucking slut. Come on, keep cumming while Daddy fucking destroys your slutty ass, keep cumming on both of these fucking cocks!" Daddy didn't slow down, he kept fucking my ass all through my orgasm. My anal orgasms seemed to last a lot longer than my usual orgasms, and I kept riding that dick for what felt like an eternity.

Once I stopped cumming, Daddy pulled out of my ass. Without saying a word he flipped me off Ross and put me onto my back, pulled my ass up so high that I was basically folded in two. He stood up infront of me and slid his cock into my pussy.

"Daddy is getting close, baby. Your pussy feels so fucking tight, I love fucking it."

"Cum for me, Daddy," I whined.

Daddy was pushing his cock deep inside me. I was surprised by how fast and deep he was able to fuck me from such an odd position.

I could hear from the way he was breathing and moaning that he was really close, but before I could say anything, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and came hard, his cum landing on my face and all over my body. He was moaning hard as he stroked his cock through it, more and more cum landing on my body.

Ross is also kneeling against my naked body, masturbating his cock fiercely, he is coming all over my tits.

Once daddy was done, he grabbed the plug and pushed it back into my ass.

"Think you can keep it in for a few more hours?" He asked as he helped me to lay down.

"Yes Daddy, I'll be fine." I nodded. He laid down next to me.

"Good girl. We better clean you up," he said, but instead of getting a towel, he swiped his cum from my cheek onto his finger and pushed it into my mouth. I sucked it clean while looking into his eyes.

He did it again and again until there was no more cum on my body and I had swallowed it all. The taste of cum from my daddy and Ross was unreal, it was amazing.

"You're such a good girl for me, baby. I couldn't ask for anything better, you're perfect," he pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

"I love you Ross"

"I love you too Nikki"

xx

Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers