When Dad's Not Looking Pt. 01

Story Info
Naughty Son.
5k words
4.49
86.2k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dinnertime and Sally was pretending not to notice that her son Ryan was looking at her tits.

She smiled at her husband Ray and told him that she'd made his favourite pudding for dessert.

Ray grunted, pushed his empty plate toward her and continued to read his newspaper. He didn't thank her. He didn't smile at her. he didn't even look at her. He didn't see that she had unbuttoned her blouse. He didn't look at her tits.

'He wouldn't notice if I was standing here just wearing my bra and knickers.' Sally thought crossly.

She leaned forward as she picked up the plates so that her son Ryan could get a better view.

'At least someone notices me.'

As she stood at the cooker preparing the dessert she undid another button on her top. It made her giggle to imagine the look on her son's face, his eyes when he saw even further down her top.

Yes it was very naughty. But why shouldn't she? Who would know? Certainly not her husband! Ray wouldn't see, he never even looked at her.

Sally felt Ryan's eyes on her tits as she leaned forward and placed the bowls on the table. She looked away but could tell that he was mentally undressing her.

Naughty boy.

She glanced at her husband expecting him to be engrossed in his paper.

Instead he was staring at her tits as well. That was a change. She smiled at him.

"Rhubarb crumble and custard. Just how you like it."

Ray frowned at her. He gestured with his eyes to her top. She feigned ignorance.

"What darling?"

He didn't say anything but pointed at her tits and frowned.

She tucked into the pudding.

Her husband continued to gesticulate, nodding his head sideways in their son's direction.

She pretended not to understand, then she ignored him.

It was the first time Ray had noticed Ryan looking at his mother's tits.

Sally had been aware of it for a while.

At first she'd thought she ought to say something. Tell the young man off.

After some consideration however she'd decided it was harmless, a natural part of being a young man and that he'd grow out of it sooner if she ignored it. She'd heard that most young men are attracted to their mother at some point in their lives. Sally knew she had a figure that men found attractive, she still received compliments and lewd comments from men on a daily basis. Anyway, what harm could come from Ryan looking at her. It was rather flattering. Sally began to allow herself to enjoy her son's attention. She even began to encourage him by dressing sexily and giving him more to look at.

She was cross that Ray had noticed. She was annoyed by his pathetic attempt at telling her to put her tits away without Ryan noticing.

She'd have had more respect for him if he'd have said out loud: 'Sally, do yourself up love you're giving the boy a proper eyeful.'

Typical Ray. Impotent, jealous, bad tempered, controlling, furtive.

Ryan licked his plate and smiled at his mother:

"Thanks mum. That was delicious. Can I go upstairs now? I've got stuff to do before bedtime."

He was out of the door before she could answer. Sally guessed that he was going upstairs to masturbate and wondered whether he'd be thinking of her as he did.

When he'd gone she turned to Ray.

"What was all that pointing and frowning and whispering about?"

He looked crossly at her and pointed at her chest.

"Your blouse Sally. You were unbuttoned. Your bra was on display, your breasts were practically visible."

Sally looked down at her tits and made a face of surprise.

"Oh my! Sorry. Why didn't you just tell me?" She stroked her tits but kept the buttons undone. She was very proud of her boobs.

"Because Ryan was staring at them. I'm surprised you didn't notice. He couldn't take his eyes off your...your...cleavage. He had a look of total lust on his face. He was looking at you as though you were a cheap slut."

"No. I'm sure you're mistaken. Not our boy."

"Our boy is 18 years old now. He's a man: physically, legally and sexually. Like most young men he has a filthy one track mind. Please be more modest in his presence. You should have a talk with him. Set some boundaries. Tell him how it makes you feel being ogled and treated like an object of desire. Remind him that you are his mother not some cheap slut."

Sally nodded.

"You think I should tell him how it makes me feel being ogled and treated like an object of desire?"

She tried not to giggle.

"Yes I do."

Sally gave her husband a smile that radiated wifely deference.

"Well that is exactly what I shall do my dear."

Ray looked at her condescendingly and stood up.

"Good. I'm going to watch the news then I'm going to turn in. I've got an important meeting tomorrow. Please be quiet when you come to bed."

Sally often chatted with Ryan at bedtime. At 18 he was way too old to be tucked in by his mother but she liked to sit on his bed and chat with him while he lay under the duvet. He obviously liked it as well. They talked openly and easily.

On this occasion however she found it hard to know what to say. She had promised Ray that she would talk to Ryan about the way he looked at her. She was still wearing the low cut blouse and wonderbra. Sitting close to him as he lay there her breasts were close to his face.

"There's something I need to discuss with you Ryan. It's a bit embarrassing. But I promised your father I would."

She leaned forward as she spoke. Sally realised that her son wasn't listening to her. He was transfixed was he by the sight of her tits.

She smiled at him and tapped him on the forehead.

"Earth to Ryan. Hello. Is anybody in?"

Ryan came to and looked up at his mother's face, his cheeks turning red.

"Sorry mum. I was...." He appeared lost for words.

Sally looked down at her cleavage and then at her son as she finished his sentence.

"...staring at my boobs. Yes. I had noticed!".

He looked at her guiltily.

"Yeah. Sorry mum. I can't help it."

Sally sat back and put her hand on Ryan's lap, accidentally resting it on his erection. She hadn't expected it to be there, or so prominent.

"That's what I need to talk to you about. Now, it's okay, I'm not cross. It's perfectly natural. You're a young man and I do have a good pair, if I say so myself."

Ryan laughed at that. "Yeah mum, you really do."

"Why thank you young man. I actually don't mind you looking at them. It's flattering. But you need to be a little less...obvious. Especially when your father's around. He noticed you looking tonight and he was very upset. Dad's always been very jealous and insecure. He had a right go at me about it. And he told me to talk to you. Which I'm doing."

Ryan's eyes had become glued to Sally's tits again and he wasn't listening.

"Sorry mum. You're talking to me because dad's jealous."

"Yes. He told me that you were ogling me like a cheap slut. He told me I should tell you how it feels being looked at like that: as though I were nothing but an object of sexual desire."

"Okay. And?"

"And what?"

Ryan smiled naughtily. He knew his mother.

"How does it make you feel?"

Sally blushed:

"How it makes me feel is neither here nor there young man. Just don't do it when your dad's there. Okay?"

Ryan looked at his mother with a naughty grin. He reached up and undid the remaining buttons on her blouse.

"So I can look when dad's not there?"

Sally smacked his hand lightly.

"You are so naughty. Okay. When dad's not there you can look."

"So can I look now mum?"

Sally took her blouse off.

"Go on then."

Ryan pulled his mum's bra straps off her shoulders and pulled the bra down. Sally's tits swung forward, her firm nipples close to his face.

He reached up and stroked them.

Sally felt her nipples become hard and sensitive. She let her son's hands grope her tits.

"Ryan, what are you doing? I said just look."

Ryan was breathless with excitement.

"Sorry mum. I can't help it."

Sally didn't make any effort to stop him. It felt too nice.

She leaned forward and kissed Ryan. They kissed deeply and passionately. She drew the bedsheets back and put a hand on Ryan's cock.

Something came over her. She lost control.

"Quick. Fuck me."

She lifted her skirt, pulled one leg out of her panties and straddled her son. They kept eye contact as she gripped his cock and lowered her pussy onto it. She pulled a face, eyes wide, gasping: "Ooh that's big" then held herself up with her hands on Ryan's chest. Ryan grabbed her hips. She moved down onto him, letting his cock fill her. Then she moved her hips up and down. She leaned forward to kiss him.

"I'm going to cum baby. Fuck me."

Sally tried to cum quietly but it had been so long since she'd had a cock like this that she began to moan loudly. This brought Ryan to an orgasm

"Mum, I'm cumming, I can't help it. I'm going to cum in your pussy. Sorry"

As they came there was a noise from the landing. Sally put her hand over Ryan's mouth and whispered 'sshhh'.

They heard the toilet flush then Ray's voice calling downstairs.

"Sally? Sally? Are you still down there in the kitchen?"

They giggled to one another.

There was a knock on Ryan's door.

"Ryan, do you know where mum is?"

Ryan pretended that his dad had woken him up.

"What? Dad, I was asleep. I don't know where mum is. She's not in here. You can come in and look if you want."

"I'm sorry I woke you but there's no call for sarcasm. Goodnight."

They heard him go back to bed.

Sally slapped her son and quickly jumped out of bed. She put her knickers on and did up her bra and blouse. She pulled a face at Ryan as some of her son's cum dribbled down her leg. She patted her hair and adjusted her clothes in front of his mirror.

"How do I look son?"

He laughed. "Like you've just been fucked by your son."

She poked her tongue out at him before leaving his bedroom and quietly creeping down the stairs.

.

The next morning his parents were still arguing when Ryan came down for breakfast.

"I still don't understand why you decided to go for a walk at that time of night. It's dangerous. You've never done it before." Ray looked at his watch and stood up.

"Perhaps I want to do things I've never done before. Perhaps i want to be dangerous. Good morning Ryan." Sally smiled at her son and helped her husband into his raincoat.

"Have a safe journey darling. I hope the meeting goes well."

When Ray had left Sally began to make her son a cooked breakfast.

As she stood at the cooker he held her from behind and kissed the side of her face.

"No Ryan."

He held her more tightly and pushed his cock against her bum. She moaned and pushed back but then repeated "No. Stop it."

Ryan sensed her lack of resistance, her desire and nibbled and nuzzled her ear. She giggled as a shiver ran through her. "No. That's cheating. Stop it. I'm cooking." He cupped one of her breasts with one hand and, with the other lifted the back of her nightie and fingered her pussy. She was very wet.

She was surprised to feel his cock enter her and fill her cunt from that angle. She'd always wanted to be fucked from behind like this but Ray didn't have the length, which he blamed on her big arse.

As Ryan drove his cock into her and sped up, holding her waist she felt herself cumming. He pushed her forward and gripped her elbows, pulling her arms behind her and forcing her head up. His cock went deeper like this and she lost control, moaning and whimpering loudly. Ryan came in her pussy as the smoke alarm went off due to the burning bacon in the pan.

There was a loud knock on the kitchen door. They sprang apart just as Mary from next door walked in coughing and waving her hands to clear the smoke.

Mary looked at them, saw Ryan's exposed cock and Sally's panties round her knees.

"I thought your house was on fire!"

Sally turned the alarm off and smiled at her neighbour.

"Ray must have left the pan on when he left for work. I was upstairs still...getting dressed, as was Ryan. That's why we're still..."

Mary smiled.

"Yes. That's why you've still got your knickers round your ankles and your son's dick's still standing halfway to attention. I understand."

Neither Sally nor Ryan could think of a suitable response.

Mary gave Sally a look and left.

.

"Can't you see that we really must not do it again darling? Daddy almost caught us last night, and now Mary from next door."

They were both dressed and had cleared the smoke from the kitchen. Sally was trying to have a serious talk with her son in the living room.

Ryan nodded.

"Okay mum. I'll try really hard. But can I still look at your tits when dad's not around?"

Sally smiled.

"Yes of course sweety."

"And will you suck my dick? I mean when dad's not here."

"No! Don't even think it. If your dad caught me with your dick in my mouth he'd go mad. Please try and take this seriously."

"Sorry mum. But will you do it now and I promise that'll be it. I'll never ask again. Please."

Sally couldn't think of a reason why she shouldn't so she knelt between her son's feet, undid his flies and swallowed his cock. He was much bigger than she was used to. And rough. She gagged while Ryan pushed her head down, forcing his cock down her throat, thrusting with his hips, slamming her nose against him. Sally gagged and tried to yell, pushing to get away but this only seemed to make Ryan more aggressive and he pulled her hair and slapped her face. Sally was surprised to find that this really turned her on. She stopped struggling and made her mouth as loose as possible to let him please himself with her head as if it was his fucktoy. She managed to catch a breath every now and then. The thought that her son didn't give a fuck about her ability to breath made her feel incredibly horny.

Although she had had no intention of swallowing his cum she had no choice as his dick was so far down her throat and his grip so firm that he filled her throat and mouth when he came.

As soon as he'd finished he released his hold and Sally fell to the floor, gasping for breath, cum oozing from her mouth and nose. Her lips were pulsating with pain and swollen as they would be for days. When she tried to speak her throat hurt and she could only croak.

Sally felt angry at Ryan while at the same time found herself hoping that he would use her face like that again. She remained kneeling and looked up at him with a look that combined anger and submissiveness.

Ryan stood up and told her she looked a mess.

"You might want to sort out your face and hair before you go out mum!" He laughed and left the room.

When she looked in the mirror Sally saw that her hair was tangled and knotted from his rough pulling, her mascara had run with the tears, her lipstick was smeared, her lips were swollen and puffy, her chin was covered in cum and a mixture of snot and cum bubbled from her nostrils.

Seeing herself in that state should not have turned her on but it did. She fingered herself to an orgasm watching her face in the mirror. Then she washed, reapplied make up, brushed her hair and tried to think of how to explain her puffy lips and sore throat to Ray.

.

Over the next week Ryan was as good as his word and made no attempt to force himself on his mother. Although initially relieved Sally found herself wishing he would. She was constantly horny and kept thinking of what she and Ryan had done. She tried to find some satisfaction by getting Ray to fuck her every night (rather than monthly as before) but this just made her more aware of how small her husband's dick was, how passive he was in bed and how quickly he came. She became cross with Ray and found herself fantasising about Ryan fucking her while her husband watched, humiliated and helpless.

Ryan continued to stare at his mum's tits and arse, whether his dad was there or not. Ray clearly noticed but said nothing. Sally saw him pretending to read his newspaper while watching his son undress her with his eyes. She caught Ray looking from her tits to Ryan's face, surreptitiously, and even stealing a glance at the prominent bulge at the front of his son's pants.

She began to realise that Ray was actually getting turned on by this.

"If it's a show he wants, I'll give him a show" she thought. So she dressed even more provocatively, flashed her boobs at her son more obviously and made no attempt to hide how she opened her legs and let her skirt ride up in front of Ryan.

Since Ray wasn't going to say anything Sally decided she would.

After an evening watching his wife being ogled by his son Ray said goodnight. Suspecting that he was going up to deal with his little erection Sally followed him up and went to bed with him. She played with his stiffy and guided his hands to her tits.

"You do like my tits, don't you?"

Ray nodded.

"That's good. Sometimes I worry that you don't. You hardly look at them. Lots of men look at my tits you know. They're big. Is it that you don't like big tits? Are they too big for you?"

Ray shook his head.

"No. They're fine."

Sally sat up and looked at him angrily.

"'Fine!?' Just 'fine?' Is that it?" She was teasing him now but he was unaware.

"Sorry."

She gave him the cool treatment.

"Don't worry about it. Forget it."

Sally was silent for a moment, letting Ray's discomfort stew before she changed the subject.

"Oh Ray, that reminds me. You asked me to have a word with Ryan, remember?"

Ray looked confused. "Did I?"

"Yes you did. You told me to talk to him about the way he keeps looking at my tits. You were very cross about it. You said he was ogling me like I was a cheap tart and that I should tell him how that made me feel."

Ray went red. He obviously didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, yes. That. Why?"

"Because I did as you ordered. I told him exactly how it made me feel. We had a very long, very deep exchange of views about it. He was very open with me. I thought you would want to know."

Ray became more interested and Sally lay down again, kissed him and gripped his little stiff dick in her fingers as she talked.

"Well. I'll tell you what he said but first; have you noticed him looking at my tits since then, over the past few days?"

She felt his dick stiffen as he pretended to think.

"I don't know. Let me think. No, I don't believe I have" he lied.

Sally shook her head astonished at her husband's brazen duplicity. She rubbed his dick.

"I'm so pleased. That's because we had a long mother-son conversation, as you advised. He told me that he struggles to control his sexual urges. I reassured him that it was quite normal. I know you won't mind but I told him that I was the same and that it had caused problems with us."

Sally felt Ray's dick twitch at the memory of his wife's infidelity.

"I think it helped to hear that he's not alone. I explained that it was naughty of him to lust after his own mother. Don't worry, I was as gentle as I could be. I said I didn't mind myself, that I was rather flattered, but that you didn't like it, that it upset you. He was very understanding. I told him he should be having lots of sex with girls his own age. I said we wouldn't mind him bringing them back here. He admitted that a lot of girls won't sleep with him because they say he's too big, you know, down there."

Sally squeezed Ray's erection then moved her hand away to emphasise his smallness, the contrast with his son.

She smiled at him.

"I know. Crazy isn't it. I said to him: 'your father would love to have that problem, I'd love him to have that problem' - we were just messing Ray. The point I was trying to make is that most women prefer bigger ones, and most men wish they were bigger."

She lay on her back and let Ray stick his dick in her pussy, thrusting in and out. She continued to talk as he brought himself to climax.

"Anyway, the main thing is that you haven't seen him staring at my tits, looking at me like I was a dirty slut, ogling me and lusting after his own mother. Ooh, have you cum already? That's nice."

12