When Dad's Not Looking Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that Sally noticed Ray looking at Ryan more frequently, his eyes drawn to the prominent bulge at the front of his pants. She even told him that she'd noticed and enjoyed his flustered denial.

.

Ryan continued to refrain from sexual contact with his mother. Sally began to find it unbearable. She became more flirtatious and did everything to break his self control short of begging him to fuck her.

At night she still sat on his bed and talked. She told him how she was teasing his dad, his jealousy of Ryan's cock, how turned on he became when he saw his son's lustful eyes. She even confessed how much she craved sex with a man with a big cock.

"You see what you've done to me?" she hoped he would take that as permission but he just smiled.

"I'm sorry mum. But we must be strong."

Ryan asked Sally if she'd spoken to Mary from next door.

Sally had been avoiding her neighbour since the morning of the smoke alarm. The two women had always been close, being of a similar age, build, appetite and disposition. Mary was fun, outspoken and sexy and, before the divorce, had been as dissatisfied with her husband Dave as Sally was with Ray.

Mary and Dave had two daughters, a little older than Ryan. Mary was fascinated with Ryan, she would liked to have had a son as well as her two girls. She was divorced and horny.

"I haven't had the chance to speak to Mary, sorry."

"Well one of us needs to. We don't want her telling anyone what she saw. Don't worry mum, I will."

Mary was happy to see Ryan at her door. She'd always liked the boy and since she'd seen his dick in the kitchen had thought of little else. She was jealous of Sally: 'Lucky cow, if I had a son like that I would too!'

He'd called at 5pm, choosing his time deliberately. He knew Mary liked to have a drink in the late afternoon. He also knew that she was spending a lot of time on her own. Ryan had always fancied Mary and they had developed a flirtatious rapport as he'd grown into manhood.

Mary had been busy gardening all day and was ready for an early evening drink.

Ryan acted shy and nervous and said he really needed to talk. He helped carry gardening tools into the shed which gave him a chance to show off his muscly body.

Mary was hot and sweaty. Her vest was damp from watering, sweat and soil, it barely contained her large breasts, her bra was showing. She let Ryan look at her. Her tight denim hot pants were lined with sweat. They showed the shape of her pussy and prominent round arse.

"Sorry Ryan, I'm sweaty and filthy but I need a glass of wine before i shower and change."

Ryan told her that he liked sweaty filthy women.

Mary laughed. He carried on.

"You look good in your gardening clothes. I've always thought so. I used to watch you from my bedroom window. I still do." he confessed.

"Naughty boy. So, go on then. What do you need to talk to me about?"

Ryan became a little sheepish.

"The other day when you caught me and mum, in the kitchen."

"Oh yes, that."

"It was what you thought. We had been fucking. I can't lie to you."

"Good. I must admit it was a bit of a shock."

"I know, i'm sorry. You must think we're awful. But please don't tell anyone."

"I won't tell anyone. I'm glad you came to talk about it. I have been thinking about it a lot. I want you to tell me everything. I won't judge you. I'm a good listener."

Ryan told Mary what he and his mother had done. He went into some detail. He could tell the effect it was having on Mary.

"Thank you for listening. It can't be easy having to hear about our sordid incestuous sex. It's been wonderful to get it off my chest. I feel I can really talk to you. I'm sorry, but could I have a hug? I'm feeling emotional."

Mary put her arms around Ryan and they cuddled. Ryan pressed his face into her bosom.

Mary poured another glass of wine and they sat close together on the sofa.

"You can come and talk to me any time. I'd like that. Should I talk with your mother as well?"

"Oh no, it isn't her fault. It's me. I'm sex mad."

"Oh I think she's been enjoying it."

"Yeah, maybe. Anyway we've stopped. And it's driving me crazy. I'm constantly horny and I can't control it."

Mary looked at the bulge at the front of Ryan's pants.

"I can see. What do you want me to do?"

"You could take your top off for a start."

Mary giggled.

"You don't hang about do you."

"Not when a sexy woman's sitting in front of me and I've got a hard on. Go on."

Mary found herself obeying him.

"There. What next?"

"Take all your clothes off. Now."

She stood and stripped. Standing naked in front of the teenager she suddenly felt self-conscious.

Ryan looked at her hungrily.

"Turn around and bend over the table."

She did. She felt his fingers slide into her wet pussy. She let out a moan.

She felt his hands grip her hips then his cock between her cunt lips. He thrust forward filling her pussy with his big cock then he banged her, quickly, hard, efficiently. She came soon, moaned loudly. It had been a long long time since she'd had sex and never like this. He came inside her, filled her pussy with a huge amount of cum and then, without withdrawing, bent forward and kissed the back of her neck,

"Thanks. That was just what I needed."

They showered together. Fucked in the shower. She made a meal and they drank wine and talked.

"Is it as good as fucking your mum?"

"Oh yeah. Like, it's not as wrong and I get really turned on by doing something I shouldn't. And not as risky, I like risk. And I get a real high out of making my mother my slut and making her cheat on dad. But apart from that it's just as good. And we don't have to do it in secret. I'm single and so are you. I can be your boyfriend. You can be my girlfriend. We can date. I can bring you home to meet my parents."

"I'm sure Sally will be thrilled! But I'm old enough to be your mother. People might think we're mother and son."

"That's hot. We can let them think that. I can call you mum. Then i'd still be a naughty mother fucker."

"And I'd be a dirty cum slut for my son. You know I always wanted a son. A sexy naughty son with a big cock."

"Okay mummy. Shutup and get down between my feet and suck your son's big hard dick like a proper little mum cum slut."

Sally accepted the news of their relationship. Ray thought it was odd.

Mary came to dinner and acted like Ryan's girlfriend. Sally refrained from unbuttoning her top and showing her son her tits. She felt robbed. Mary and Ryan played footsie and held hands and whispered like teenage lovers. Ray left the dining room as soon as he could.

Ryan turned to his mother.

"Mum, just because Mary's here you don't have to behave differently."

"What do you mean?"

He called her over and unbuttoned her top, made her turn around and hitched up her skirt to show her knickers and stocking tops.

"That's better. Isn't it Mary?"

Mary kissed him and patted his hard on.

"Loads better. Instant hardness. Nice work mum."

Sally smiled.

"So naughty. Both of you."

They joined Ray watching the television in the living room. Mary and Ryan cuddled and made out on the sofa. Ray went to bed. Sally sat watching the film. Ryan and Mary were almost fucking.

Sally went to leave them to it but Ryan stopped her:

"No mum, don't go."

.

Find out what happens next in When Dad's Not Looking Part 2

12