When Darkness Falls

Story Info
An 18 year old virginal Albino girl take a walk on the beach.
6.6k words
4.66
17.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

Marjorie crossed the dunes from her grandmother's house easily. She had been this way earlier in the evening just before dark. The sun had been down but there had still been enough light to see by. Now with the sun down and her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she knew where to go to find the damp sand of the beach.

The light wind off the water was cool, bordering on chilly but just being this close to the ocean had Marjorie excited and warm. She took a quick look up and down the beach before she took her long dressing gown off over her head. Her nipples hardened instantly at the caress of the cool breeze. She shivered hard as she rolled the gown up.

Her skin was alabaster white. Skin that had never been touched by the sun. Skin that couldn't be touched by the sun. Her white hair and eyebrows marked her for what she was, an albino, even if no one could see her pink eyes. She sighed and raised her arms, turning to face the breeze. It felt so good on her body, all of her body.

Between the wind and the sound of the waves, she was in heaven. There were so many places she couldn't go and this one was right on the doorstep. It was the one that fascinated her the most. The one that seemed to pull at her all the time. The one she finally couldn't resist, so she had slipped out of her grandmother's house to explore.

She shivered again as she turned and started to walk long the edge of the surf. Ever so often a wave would wash up around her feet. The water seemed warm. Warmer than the air at least. She wondered what it would be like to swim in it. The fact that she couldn't swim kept her on the shore. She wasn't afraid of water but so much water and wild water at that, was another story.

The full moon rode over the high dunes to her left. It had a reddish pink hue to it that cast faint pink highlights to the sand and the foam. Marjorie smiled and hugged herself. She felt so free to be out on the beach. Her step faltered for a beat as she raised her left hand and looked at the gown in it. This made her pause. Why was she naked? Not that naked was bad when she was alone but... Why out here where there was a possibility of someone seeing her?

She looked up and down the beach again. There was very seldom anyone on this beach even during the day. Her grandmother's house sat off the main road about a half mile and it was surrounded by the rolling dunes. There was occasionally a Jeep or four-wheel drive truck driving along here but that had become even more rare as of late. She wondered why?

In the direction she had been walking was another house but it had been abandoned for all the years she had lived with her grandmother. She had walked to it through the dunes one time back when she was younger. Her grandmother had gone into town and she had gotten bored. With her gown on and a heavy cloak over that, she had ventured out. It had been late fall and far cooler than it was now.

She smiled as she remembered the high clouds and the brisk wind. The excitement of being outside, the fear of someone seeing her, the disappointment of the gray rundown house. She had hoped to spy on someone. Possible another young girl she could dream of being friends with. She had followed her own lonely tracks back home.

Marjorie sighed and started to walk along the beach again. She couldn't be very far from the old house. Was it still vacant? Had the last several storms knocked it down or was it still standing? Would the abandoned house make her as sad as she had been the last time she saw it?

A few moments later, she picked out a faint light among the dunes. Was it the old house? The light flickered. Was it a campfire? Were there people? She turned at an angle and hurried over to the edge of the dunes. The sand was dry and soft here and still warm from the day's sun. Her steps faltered as she thought of the gown but she continued to walk as she squeezed it tighter in her hand.

She shivered and whispered, "No, not yet." The first words she had spoken since she left her grandmother's house.

Her steps faltered and slowed even as she tried to keep an even pace. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing was fast and shallow. It was a mixture of fear and anxiety but thrilling at the same time. It was something totally new to her. Question after question raced through her mind. Why was she doing this? Why hadn't she turned around and fled? Why was she still naked?

Marjorie's mind had no answers and her eighteen year old virgin body was not helping things a bit. It kept spurting out hormones and other stuff that just egged her on. Other people. She needed to see other people. Live, real people. Her grandmother was the only other human being she had had contact with in the last fifteen years of her life.

That last thought stopped her dead in her tracks. Her parents had dumped her with her grandmother when she was three and left. She had been home schooled. Her grandmother had put the fear of the sun and what people would say about her deep in her mind but now...

But now what? That was the thing her mind kept shying away from. The last time she had headed for the old house, she had been looking for a friend, a girl friend. Now she was looking for something else but would not let her mind even think about it. Thoughts of her own hands on her sensitive breasts and between her legs in the bath jumped to her mind and she whimpered softly. Her right hand came up to caress her left breast and she jerked it back down by her side.

Her grandmother had always warned her about touching herself but the rough washcloth had always felt so good on her nipples and at the top of her sex. She shivered hard and turned around. She took one step and then a second. She stopped and whirled around, indecision rampant in her mind. Actually, it was more of a war between her mind and body. She groaned softly and took a step forward.

What would it hurt to see what was at the old house? She could stay in the shadows and blend in with the white of the sand. She took three steps and stopped again. She sighed and turned around. "I can't do it," she whispered as she started back toward her grandmother's house.

"Why not?" a distinctly male voice asked from the shadow of the dune to her right.

Marjorie jumped at the sound of the voice and fled down the beach at a dead run. She hadn't gotten far when an uneven place in the sand made her stumble and fall. The soft warm sand and her hands cushioned her hard landing. She lay there gasping for air. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the gritty sand. The feeling made her whimper softly.

"Are you alright?" The male voice asked from behind her. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Marjorie's eyes were on the dressing gown in her hand as she nodded. She could almost feel his eyes running all over her back and butt. She whimpered again and turned her head slightly to look up at him. He was a darker shadow within the shadow of the dune. She wondered if she was the same.

He leaned forward and offered her his hand. Marjorie shivered at the thought of taking it, of rolling over to show him all of her front, to actually stand up in front of him. "I... I... I..." she stammered and then ran out of steam and looked back at the dressing gown.

The young man squatted down and said, "I take it, running around naked on the beach at night is a new experience."

Marjorie nodded. "Tonight is the first time," she confessed.

"You are very beautiful, if that is any help."

Marjorie felt the hot wash of a blush on her upper chest and face. "No one has ever said that to me before."

"Then I'll assume you've lived in a cave alone out here among the dunes."

Marjorie giggled and replied, "No. I live with my grandmother in a house down the beach."

"I didn't now anyone lived in that old house."

"I didn't know anyone lived at the old house where the fire was or is, that is," Marjorie said as she looked around at the young man again.

"No one does. It belonged to a friend of mines grandparents. They passed away years ago. We come here sometimes during the summer to camp and enjoy the beach."

"We?" Marjorie asked.

"My friend Jake, his girlfriend Abby, and my sister Sandra. I'm Frank by the way."

"I'm Marjorie."

"Hello Marjorie, it's good to meet you," Frank said with a grin.

"I would say the same but I'm a little... a lot embarrassed at the moment," Marjorie said slowly.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. We go skinny dipping all the time and even sun in the nude when there is no one else around."

The thought of swimming in the ocean made Marjorie shiver hard. "I can't swim," she said to cover up her excitement.

"Maybe I could teach you sometime," Frank said as he sat down on the sand.

"I, uh, can't come here during the day. The sun would burn me up."

Frank chuckled. "Are you a vampire?"

Marjorie laughed. "No but I have a condition. Little or no pigment in the skin. I burn very, very easily."

"Jake's parents have an indoor pool and we have one in the back yard. Either one would be a lot better place to learn to swim than here. The surf is too rough. Just let me know when, then grab your bathing suit and leave the rest to me."

"I, uh, don't have a bathing suit. I've never needed one."

"That's no problem. My sister and Abby both love to shop," Frank said. "They would be more than happy to help you pick one out."

"I've never been shopping," Marjorie admitted.

"Then who buys your clothes?"

"Uh... All my clothes are hand-me-downs from my grandmother. Three dressing gowns, a long cloak, two skirts, and two blouses. That's all I've ever needed."

Frank looked confused. "What did you wear to school or to town?"

"I was home schooled and I've never been to town."

"You've never... Holy shit," Frank whispered and then shook his head. "I need to introduce you to my sister and Abby."

"I can't. I mean, I'm not supposed to be out here. Grandmother is going to be very mad if she finds out."

"Are you a prisoner or something?"

"I don't think so but then again, I've never tried to leave. This is only the second time I've been out of the house since I was three," Marjorie said.

"Where are your parents?"

"I don't have a clue. They dropped me off and grandmother hasn't heard from them since, as far as I know."

"That sucks," Frank said and then sighed. "I still want to introduce you to my sister and Abby. Abby is pre-law so she might have some ideas on your statues."

Marjorie rolled over partially onto her side. She saw Frank's eyes dart to her exposed breast. She had to steel herself from rolling back flat as a surge of excitement ran through her body. That and a little fear mixed in made her whimper softly.

"Uh, have you ever wondered what would happen to you if something happened to your grandmother?" He asked a moment later.

Marjorie gave a little start. She had thought about that and her grandmother was getting old. "It has... uh, crossed my mind but I try not to think about it."

"Would you know what to do or who to call?" Frank asked.

"Grandmother doesn't have a phone."

"This just gets worse and worse," Frank said almost to himself. Then he stood up and turned around. "Get up, brush yourself off, and put on your night gown. I promise not to look."

Marjorie found herself giggling. If he only knew how much his looking excited her... He looked around at her and gave her a questioning look. Steeling her nerve, she asked, "What if I wanted you to look at me?"

Frank slowly turned around. "It would be an honor and my pleasure," he whispered.

Marjorie giggled again. "Not all yours believe me," she whispered in reply as she rolled over onto her back. His eyes roamed freely up and down her body. A surge of heat and excitement ran through her body to pool in her sex. She whimpered softly as she sat up.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Frank whispered as she got to her feet.

Marjorie felt herself blush deeply as she stood there in front of him. His eyes were once again roaming freely over her body. Her grandmother had always warned her about men and lustful looks but there was only a look of awe and wonder on Frank's face.

She shivered hard and then unrolled the dressing grown. For some reason, she took her time getting it straightened out before she slipped it on over her head. As it settled over her body hiding it from his sight, she realized she like the way he looked at her. Her nipples tingled at the touch of the cloth and there was a throbbing at the top of her sex. There was also an antsy, itchy feeling deep inside her. She found herself smiling shyly up at him.

Frank smiled and nodded his head. "Thank you. You are a sight I'll never forget."

Marjorie blushed again as she held out her right hand. Frank reached out and took it in his left hand. The contrast between her white hand and his darkly tanned one was very marked. He was still smiling as he turned and they started to walk along the beach toward the flickering firelight.

*****

As they got nearer to the firelight, Marjorie realized Frank had on a baggy black t-shirt and equally baggy shorts. Her mind and body fought once more about letting someone see her in the light from that fire. Frank looking at her in the dark was one thing but there in the light was another.

They made the turn between two dunes and Marjorie hung back for a second. "It will be alright," Frank reassured her with a smile. "All the natives are friendly here."

"I know but I've never... uh... met people before. It's a little scary."

"Just relax and let me do the talking at first."

Marjorie shivered and took a deep breath before she nodded and started forward again. "I trust you for some reason."

Frank gave her a crooked smile and whispered, "I hope I live up to that."

The fire came into view. It was in a pit in the sand and burning brightly. A three foot cloth wind barrier was around a blanket next to the fire. A redheaded guy that Marjorie took for Jake was sitting in a lawn chair, a blond young woman sat with her back to him between his knees. That was probably Abby. She had on a light nylon jacket but it was open. Jake had a hand on each of her breasts and was slowly massaging them. Abby had her eyes closed and Jake was looking down at her.

Another step and Marjorie stopped dead in her tracks. Laid out next to the fire was a tall completely naked brunette. She had her head resting on the blonde's thigh and one knee raised that was rocking from side to side. Her smoothly shaven sex came into view as the knee went one way and disappeared as it went the other.

The brunette turned her head and saw them. She grinned and said, "We have company."

Abby opened her eyes and blinked twice. Jake looked up and grinned but did not move his hands away from his girlfriend's breasts. "Leave it to Frank to find the only woman in a hundred miles," he said with a nod.

"Probably not the only one but certainly a very beautiful one," Sandra, the brunette said.

"Play nice you guys," Frank said. "This is Marjorie, she lives in the old house up the beach."

"Welcome to the party," Abby said as she brought her hands up and covered Jake's.

Marjorie nodded as her eyes jumped from Sandra's moving knee to Abby and back again.

"I think you have an admirer, Sandra," Jake said with a grin.

"So I was noticing," Sandra replied.

"We're the first people besides her grandmother, Marjorie has ever met," Frank said.

"No way!" Abby said.

"Yes, it's true," Marjorie whispered.

Sandra lowered her knee to the blanket and rolled onto her side. She was well aware of the view of her open wet sex she was giving the young woman next to her brother. She also felt her large breasts roll on her chest. Marjorie's eyes were sweeping her body as she moved.

With a grin, Sandra asked, "How is that possible? Between school and all, you must have met some people."

"I was home schooled and this is only the second time I've been out of grandmother's house."

"No wonder she's staring at you," Jake said. "Not that I'm not staring also."

"We're all staring," Abby said with a grin. "Even Frank."

Sandra chuckled and nodded. "I always did like the way Frank looks at me. It makes me all tingly inside."

"What doesn't?" Jake said with a chuckle of his own.

"Not much," Abby said with a grin.

Ignoring her friends, Sandra patted the blanket and said, "Come on in and join the group. We won't bite, that is unless you ask us too."

Frank stepped over the barrier and gave Marjorie's hand a gentle tug. "You can sit by me," he said and then looked at his sister. "I know when to swat her on the nose so she behaves."

Sandra chuckled and stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"I would swat her on the ass, "Jake said.

Abby laughed and leaned back to look at her boyfriend. "That's the worse thing you could do. She loves to be spanked."

Sandra rolled over on her stomach and lifted her ass. "Yes, please."

Frank shook his head and grinned. "Pay no attention to these kinky perverts, I'll protect you."

Marjorie's head had moved as she followed the conversation. It was so open. Did all people act and talk like this, she wondered as she stepped across the barrier. She had to pull her gown up to do so and Sandra whistled. Marjorie looked at her sharply. Her gown was only a few inches above the top of her knees.

Then she realized with Sandra on the ground, she could see well up the gown. She hurried to get her other leg over the barrier. When she did her gown went even higher and Sandra whistled even louder. Marjorie stumbled and leaned against Frank heavily. His arm went around her to keep her from falling.

Sandra licked her lips and whispered, "I think baby girl there is naked under that nightgown."

"Says the naked lady by the fire," Jake said with a laugh.

"I... uh... I," Marjorie stammered.

"We're cool with naked," Abby said as she pulled Jake's hands away from her breasts. "See."

Marjorie nodded but her eyes were on Abby's full breasts. "Yes, I do see," she whispered and then looked away quickly.

"Come on guys, you're embarrassing her," Frank said. "She's not used to people of any kind, much less a bunch of perverts like you."

"Says, the biggest pervert of us all," Sandra said as she sat up and ran her hands lightly over her own breasts. A moment later she said, "You have beautiful skin, so white and creamy."

"I have a condition," Marjorie whispered.

Abby smiled and said, "I'd love to have that condition. I got too much sun and I'm pealing in some strange places."

"No you don't," Marjorie said. "I can't get out in the sun at all. My hand burnt once just sitting at the window looking out."

"You're kidding right?" Jake asked.

Marjorie shook her head. "Not in the least."

"Albinisms or something like that. White hair and eyebrows, pink eyes, and clear skin. There was a girl in school the last year before we graduated. A really nice young woman, although she was very shy and introverted as I remember," Jake said softly.

"Hey, I remember her," Abby said. "She always wore a cloak and sat as far from the windows as possible. Smart girl as I remember, very smart."

"Any of that sound familiar?" Sandra asked, looking at Marjorie.

"That's pretty much me to perfection. Maybe not the very smart part but the shy and introverted, definitely."

Jake grinned. "I always wondered if all her hair was white."

Sandra rolled her leg out to the side and raked her nails lightly over her smoothly shaven mound. "Even down here? That would be so cool."

Marjorie's eyes followed her fingers with a soft whimper. "I... uh... I," she stammered.

Frank shook his head. "Don't mind her, she's always trying to start something. She just wants to see your reaction."

"She, uh, got one," Marjorie whispered.

"Teasing is always fun," Sandra said with a grin as she closed her legs and brought her finger up to her lips and sucked on it.

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers
12